sign in here

Guest JediIgor

Yes buy them, it is a must, give GL even more money :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the plan....wait and see..... :twisted:

I'm almost well enough for work. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Maybe he spends all his time at work on this site, like I do.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Maybe he spends all his time at work on this site, like I do.

You mean to say you don't have actual work to do? I mean . . . what is it that you people who work and are at the site always actually do at work? :? If you get bored of your job: quit and join the Army! :wink:

Been there, done that.

The Princess Patricia Light Infantry Unit in the Canadian Armed Forces

The PPCLI was the Canadian Airbornes before it was disbanded, but that was before my stint with them.

Guest Scathane
The Princess Patricia Light Infantry Unit in the Canadian Armed Forces
Princess? I never knew Canada was a kingdom...

We technically are still under British rule. Queen Elizabeth is on all of our money, as was her father before her.

Ever cross-train with any other countries? (usually only special operation units do that, but I've heard of airborne units doing it as well)

I never did, I had to leave due to an injury very, very early in my career, but yes I do think that they did.

It was a knee injury, it wasn't that severe but I didn't want to be put on the "disabled list" so I left.

I was a Private, like I said my career was very, very short.