sign in here

Guest JediIgor

Mwah hah hah, i eat your cookies for breakfeats!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookies for breakfast? You'll spoil your lunch! :lol:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I ate 26 for lunch. Scary thing is, i'm not actually joking!!!! Millie's Cookies man, they rock!!!!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Speaking of eating sweets, I'm sitting here eating a Terry's Chocolate Raspberry! YUM! :D

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

• 4 weeks later...

Costa Rica was once known for provide the best quality cacao of the world.

Yummmmmmmmm... There's still some around, only that we don't export it anymore.

Since we will eventually wind up having alternate personalities. I think I would become a Vong already, I won't stop being Iulan, though.

Rjiuvan Shai

Warrior

Legacy of Torment

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Hmmm, should i be a fictional character, or can i be Supreme Overlord Shimraa?! :twisted:

• 1 month later...

I suppose it may be a little late to report in, but here goes anyway:

Name: Socl

Rank: Naval Lieutenant (I know my forum rank isn't so, but it's merely my RPG rank that shall not change until later . . . is that okay?)

Affiliation: Galactic Empire

Force Ability: None (I don't believe in that stuff except for the fact that it exists)

Job: Formerly the skipper of a corvette patroling the Sluis system, now the bridge officer of a Star Destroyer (hoping to get hired as someone's aide-de-camp . . .)

Edited by SOCL

Here's mine :D

Corran Duchai

Jedi Knight

The Jedi Order (Rebel/Alliance/New Republic/Galactic Alliance you name it)

Force-Sensitive

not really a job more a life.... JEDI KNIGHT!

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Guest Scathane

Okay, here we go;

Name: Scathane

Affiliation: Rebel Alliance

Force sensitivity: Unsure

Short history: About ten years ago, Scathane awoke in an Inn on Tatooine, not knowing how he came to be there... In fact, Scathane new not even who he was. To make a long story short, he came to know a Rebel pilot called Shanaak, who named him Scathane due to prowess in bar fights: it almost seemed as if Scathane saw thing coming. Eventually, Scathane joined the Rebel Alliance. The only connection Scathane has to the past is a strange tattoo on his ricght upper-arm.

Edited by Scathane

immortal squadron??

sounds.... immortal?

btw nice Avatar Trej :D

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Now, well, in a weeks time more like, when I should be getting back to work, we trake the fight to the Vong. I have a plan..... :twisted:

If Wedge and I can be of any help, just let me know.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Jahled wanders in to the topic boldly:

This guy might be able to help.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QwCvBHAUgby0PqZZk1bbcEsgTrELDQ6K*5XKBGbTXu2sXQCSuOZ7aUJyaNnYYw*kfjcRaI7xRytsYIhCakIqZ2o4YJQIt*vS4HezmIhCcuQ/cardsq.jpg?dc=4675412688719846689

I'm down to my underpants!!!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I'd offer my help, but i'm the vong and i'm also the jedi wannabe. You shouldn't discuss your plan here, where my spy is watching you. my spy who's down to his underpants.

keep in mind that shimraa just threw rjiuvan out of his vong empire. but i'm still poised to strike at mirial.

Ah, and Immortal squadron is the Jedi only squadron led by luke. The name immortal comes because ten of the pilots there are part of the outbound flight who returned with info on the vong. they are immortal because they returned from the death.

They are one pilot low after i was captured.

Guest Scathane
I'd offer my help, but i'm the vong and i'm also the jedi wannabe.
Is it just me, or is it strange that you're Vong and a wannabe Jedi? I mean, being a Jedi without the Force might be a little difficult, mightn't it?

Err . . . believe it or not, I--the great SOCL (just joking :wink: )--am not up to speed with the NJO, considering I haven't read any of it yet and am more into the immediate post-ROTJ up until Zahn's VOTF. Is it a requirement to be part of this? If so, I'm reving the engine to my car and ready to drive to nearest book and store and catch up on all-things NJO. 8)

Read the summary so far, Scath, you'll se i use two chars. Rjiuvan Shai and Iulan S'Tor. And while Iulan may be with the VOng and their void, he can still feel the galacy around him.

SOCL, you don't necesarily have to know about the vong, check the unjoh page in theforce.net if you want some general information and soem description of their techonolgy.

you don't necesarily have to know about the vong, check the unjoh page in theforce.net if you want some general information and soem description of their techonolgy.

I'll get right to that . . . but would it be a good idea to read the NJO novels? (just say yes so I have a some-what good excuse to buy them--don't ask: long story)

WOOHOO! 80th post! A lieutenant! (I like to celebrate the little things) :D