sign in here

Guest JediIgor

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, so we can continue to make jokes at your expense then? :twisted::):lol:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Well as long as that's sorted out. :) Anyway, I'm off to post a topic detailing my concern over the lack of people posting in the role play. Where have all our Imperials gone?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Maybe we should email them and tell them it's okay and they can come out of the shadows now. :?:

Pity, I wanted to hear what Untimely was going to do with his fleet. :(

1999th post!!!

Pity, I wanted to hear what Untimely was going to do with his fleet. :(
What happened to him? I hardly go to know him before he disappeared.

1999th post!!!
627th post! Sorry, not exactly the coolest number, but I became a Commodore two posts ago! WOOHOO!!! :D :D :D

Wait and see! :twisted:

Actually I'm having a spot of bother because I can't work out how to change it. :(

I think you need to contact the admins to change your rank, ELvis. You could also tell Igor and Evaders to post something in the RPG.

If we don't get Imps back, SOCL could go over to the Imps, and if Jahled joins we'd have two Imps with a relatively high rank, while the rest of rebs, which are mostly fighter pilots do the fightining for the other side while I toy around with my vicious Vong alter-ego...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I'll see what I can do!!! :)

Imp: A small elfish fairy tipe thingy, normally causes trouble disproportionate to its body mass!

Guest Scathane
Imp: A small elfish fairy tipe thingy, normally causes trouble disproportionate to its body mass!
How right you are, Elvis... I once had a scuffle with a few of them in downtown London... 8O It isn't a pleasant memory... :roll:

You don't seemt to grasp the connotation of you being an imp, SOCL...
How right you are, Elvis... I once had a scuffle with a few of them in downtown London... It isn't a pleasant memory...

:x Very funny . . . ha-ha-ha. :?

I am an Imperial NOT an Imp! :x

:lol:

Hehehehe. :)

So SOCL, why don't you say that Loor was taken away under mysterious circumstances (that leaves it open for him to come back) and that you are now in command of local imperial forces.

Hehehehe. :)

So SOCL, why don't you say that Loor was taken away under mysterious circumstances (that leaves it open for him to come back) and that you are now in command of local imperial forces.

Typical Imperial mentality: Um . . . what? :? OH, WAIT! OH! I GET IT! :wink:

Um . . . well, you see, I was kind of battlefield promoted to Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet until my superiors return. And considering there isn't an Army commander around at the moment, it seems I am also Supreme Commander of the Imperial Army. I guess that makes me Supreme Commander of Imperial Forces (in the local area, of course).

Exactly. :) We're not TOO worried about rank here, as long as we don't have newbie's pretending to be supreme commanders! :)