sign in here

Guest JediIgor

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nono, i meant you lot would be too easy to beat, it would be boring! :P

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Good, because I wouldn't want to have to chop you in half!!! :twisted:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

*snap-hiss Elvis ignites his knee, toe, elbow, hand, and nose lightsabers, turns to the others, and says....

"Bring it."

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

my double-bladed lava-lampsaber
8O8O8O
Yes, Scath, double-bladed lava-lampsaber. :twisted: I can see the fear in your eyes (i.e. 8O ). :twisted:

The weapon of a dork master... no it's the GRand Imperator of BEAK himself. Be careful supreme Overlord... His dorkiness is dangerous.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

What you mean you're too scared to fight me?!?

*Practices the funky chicken dance which has proved the most effective style of fighting with all his sabers. :):lol:

What you mean you're too scared to fight me?!?

*Practices the funky chicken dance which has proved the most effective style of fighting with all his sabers. :):lol:

Bring it on! But, wait, hold on a second.

Plugs in double-bladed lava-lampsaber.

It takes a second to charge up, but when it is charged up...you better watch out!

Puts in funky chicken cd and starts to warm up.

"NO! Wait! I sense, a feline intent. No, this is wrong, Zoot is trying to turn us against each other. Resist we must, and be strong. Zoot shall not vanquish us!!!" :lol:

"NO! Wait! I sense, a feline intent. No, this is wrong, Zoot is trying to turn us against each other. Resist we must, and be strong. Zoot shall not vanquish us!!!" :lol:
You're right, we should all be frie--wait a minute, why was that all between quotes? You were quoting someone! You didn't mean it! DUEL WE SHALL!!!

I was speaking out loud!!! :lol:

And the sad thing is it's true!!! Edited by ElvisMiggell

There was none of this when I first joined.
You only joined two months before me. Do you mean to say everything changed in the little bit of time from January 15th to March 27th? If so: I guess the events leading up to and my arrival had quite an impact on this site. :wink: