sign in here

Guest JediIgor

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JediIgor
Um, Zag, seems to me that you've put down Commodore as your rank, but you seem to be a Lieutenant...

Is there something i haven't been told about what ranks we can be in the game?

That's funny, he looks like a Commodore to me. :roll:

Nope, when i wrote it he was but a Leiutenant. Now, however, his posts have jumped up and he is a Commodore.

So yes, he does look like a Commodore now, because he is.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

=============

Name: Mara Diggins (I'll explain after)

Position: Royal Heir to UCOJ

Faction: UCOJ

Force: Force Lord - Sensitive to the force, but not fully trained & can't fully control her powers.

Job: Try to forge a peace between UCOJ & the other factions.

=============

OOC: The reason I'm not playing myself is I'm fitting this into my latest novel...So this would be right after Kalanto fell. UCOJ is shattered, & we have almost no fleet. There is still a few plot detaisl I have to run by Stratus, but I'm not personally here in the RPG since I'm dead. If anyone was following the novel from before you will see how this fits in. Any questiosn can be emailed or PMed to me.

PS: I'm keeping Lee updated on everythign & he makes sure it sounds ok, so I'm not just makign this up as I go along ;)

I'm the commander of vast armies and the sole hope for UCOJ. I'm also 13 years old. -Mara Diggins

Hello friends of Star Wars and role-playing games:

Yes 'fear, aggresion, anger these are the dark side...' I will avoid the dark side and post here.

I am rather confused buy all of this chat due to unfamiliarity with some of the technical terms you guys use but, I have held the Star Wars trilogy as the finest movies ever made , and I played Dungeons and Dragons, for amany ayear (like two decades to other people) so I thought, upon seeing the Star Wars Combine site and then this one that I'd like to get involved.

Since I don't like quitting stuff, I'd like to keep trying to catch on. Just posting to declare my ongoing intentions, despite my ignorance.

Thanks,

GonJon

Guest JediIgor
Hello friends of Star Wars and role-playing games:

Yes 'fear, aggresion, anger these are the dark side...' I will avoid the dark side and post here.

I am rather confused buy all of this chat due to unfamiliarity with some of the technical terms you guys use but, I have held the Star Wars trilogy as the finest movies ever made , and I played Dungeons and Dragons, for amany ayear (like two decades to other people) so I thought, upon seeing the Star Wars Combine site and then this one that I'd like to get involved.

Since I don't like quitting stuff, I'd like to keep trying to catch on. Just posting to declare my ongoing intentions, despite my ignorance.

Thanks,

GonJon

Post away in the start thread, and if you have any questions just direct them in the OOC! :)

A thirteen year old Force Lord - potential or what?!

Avoid the dark side you must. Vulnerable you are.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

The Dark Side may be faster and more seductive, but the Light will always be more powerful, with my training and guidance, the child will become a foe to be feared, her light will shine in all corners, and leave no shadows for the dark to inhabit, the dark siders will be driven from their homes and destroyed in the name of the Light.

13 years old she may be, but powerful she is!! ;)

I couldn't resist it...I had to say it...

Good luck turning her igor...You's have to get by Emily first....again ;)

I'm the commander of vast armies and the sole hope for UCOJ. I'm also 13 years old. -Mara Diggins

Diggins, are your characters based on people you know?

Guest JediIgor

Oh, I'm sorry.. did you guys think I was going to turn her? :lol:

No, no, we don't need that.. there are lots of dark Jedi running around; I'd make it a painless death though.

I didn't think you would turn her, i wasn't sure if you would try, though of course you would fail!

I thought the force wasn't really supposed to come into this anyway?

/me chuckles @ Igor

I'm glad you are not gonna try to turn her :)

As for the quick painless death...just watch out...She may be giving *you* that gift if you are not careful ;)

Actually everyone agreed that UCOJ is neutral right now & that no side is gonna attack it, but that's beside the point ;)

As for the question about the charactors, most of them *are* based on real life people, but a few of them are totally fiction, see if you can pick them out ;)

Interesting. I always found when writing novels that it was hard not to base the characters on people i knew, but my mates are wacky enough that i can get away with it anyway!

Guest JediIgor

Diggins... It's been a long time since you were 13 years old, hmm?

I've been 13 recently.. quite small and helpless, I tell you from my own experience.

So would an untrained little girl going to do against a sith warrior? :roll:

Or.....not! :twisted:

Long live the Glorious Empire!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Big U ;) You sound like you're crying! Is that because you have forseen your imminent defeat?!?

I wouldn't underestimate her because of her age igor...I seem to remember you & Stratus underestimated Emily...& she almost killed both of you (taking a good chunk outta stratus)...Mara is probly twice that powerful...just she can't control it...She still has the power though...