Pre ANH Roleplay: The Start!!!

ElvisMiggell

Admiral Noreto entered the interrogation room, a human in the black uniform of Imperial Intelligence had the captain of one of the captured vessels endure a painful interrogation. Noreto did not intend to participate in the interrogation, he had seen thousands of them, and though he was perfectly qualified to lead the questioning he trusted that the young officer in charge was as qualified as he was.

The Admiral spared one look at the tortured man, took the datapad the officer gave him and left. Most of the questioning had taken place in the last few days, most Rebels cracked within the first two days and the first two heavy dosis of drugs. Unfortunately the captains of the freighters still refused to cooperate. Excepting for those ten people that knew their final destination, the rest would be shipped to Akrit'tar, Alzoc and Kessel.

The Admiral checked the information on the datapad, not much new informaion, a delicate analysis of the cargo and the ships had provided a wealth of information about the origin of the convoy, the carge itself, ore mining apparats, and vacuum suits, plus the longlasting nutrient bars suggests clearly that the Rebels intended on moving to a deep space facility, probably an asteroid field.

The problem was that asteroid fields were as common as inhabitable planets, right now the probable locations exceeded the two hundred thousand.

Lieutenant Pellaeon came down from the opposite end of the hallway and presented the Admiral with another datapad.

"Sir, those are the updated results of the investigation of the Rebel Cargo."

"Did they provide further hints, as for their destination?"

"No sir, but Intelligence believes that the shipping was partly arranged by the Killirak Pirates in the Tion Hegemony."

"Ah, the Tion Hegemony, so close to Mon Calamari is it not?" Noreto said lightly. "As soon as we are fully supplied and our prisoners leave, we depart to Caluula in the Tion Hegemony. Instruct the Death's Head and the Eviscerator to join us there".

"Yes, sir."

Noreto went immediately to his command room and prepared his move against the Pirates. So close to Mon Calamari he kept repeating to himself.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles

OOC: Hey Trej, do you mind picking up where you left off on that last post concerning Trej and Fel? I am at a loss on how to proceed.

IC: Logan Adlar had now 12 kills under his belt and had been promoted to Flight Officer in short time. It seemed his career was at a high. But that had not made him feel any better, after the last battle.

He had made two friends in the Raptors, Lara, and Juyana. Unfortunately, Juyana fell in the battle yesterday; that was the danger in making friends. There was an old saying among fighter pilots, Friendship is about as deadly as a laser cannon.

He had mainly been in the make-shift cantina of the Chimaera since returning from the battle, he had drunk at lest five Corellian whiskey bottles and had said next to two words since landing. He noticed Major Baumer entered the room and sat down right next to him.

“I’ll have a Corellian brandy,â€

Edited by Admiral_Antilles

The Lambda-Class shuttle came to rest on the glossy deck aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer Judicator. Looking out the transperesteel viewport the pilot could see two double rows of Stormtroopers falling into colomns. From the far end of the docking bay two officers were walking stifly towards the shuttle.

"Lower the ramp lieutenant." came a voice from the hold.

"Sir, Commander Gherant and Major Tambris haven't reached the shuttle yet."

"I'm well aware of that. Lower the ramp"

'Aye, sir."

The his of hydrolics could be heard across the bay, and the Gherant and Tambris broke into a sprint. Their efforts were too late as Thrawn had descened the ramp and stood waiting for the two officers to arrive.

Both officers saluted stiffly, waiting for Thrawn to return the gesture. Instead he walked aroudn the two men, who scrambled to catch up.

"Sir, it's good to have you aboard. I must admit that your transfer was somewhat of a surprise. To be quite honest, we were expecting a more... seasoned commander."

"What you were or were not expecting commander if of little consequence. What matters is what is."

"Yes, sir. What shal be our first course of action. The Emperor has given you full command of the ship, as well as the power to choose what missions we under take. For the time being, that is."

I'll not throw this crew into a frey without first testing them. There are two combat engagements in progres at the moment that I am keeping a close eye on. Once I have more data, we will depart for one of those. Until then, I suggest you have the crew prepare for battle, commander."

"Sir, our previouse captain would never ha-"

Thrawn stopped and spun to face the commander, his eyes fixing on him in a glacial stare. The man seemed to shrink back.

"I am the captain of this vessel, commander. What course of action my predecessor would have taken is also inconsequential."

"Aye, sir."

"Good. Prepare for combat commander. Major, equip your troops for combat in vacuum. We may be boarding enemy ships."

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The two Jedi left hyperspace and a barren desert planet extended itself under them.

"Where are we?" Fel asked.

"Nortus V, interesting." Trej responded, more to himself.

"I don't sense any life down there? We should leave."

Instead Trej sent his ship into a mad dive into the atmosphere, Trej needed to land.

"Trej, what are you-" Fel tried to speak into the comm but instead felt encouraged to follow Trej.

through the Force and the advanced sensors Fel landed his craft next to Trej's, the older Jedi was already walking on the surface.

"Trej why did you land? What is here, that we should see?"

"You don't know?" Trej asked in sincere disbelief.

"No, he does not." Another voice answered, as the blue shape of Fel's dead master materialized.

"Twelve years ago, after a mission was dispatched to Ecchein, a select group of Jedi Masters was sent to Nortus V to investigate a secret Trade Federation droid facility, one that had developed a new model of Droidekas." Trej said.

"The Jedi and their Clonetroopers attacked the factory, as soon as the factory was captured, the clonetroopers turned on the Jedi. A group of Droideka, hidden inside the factory were set loose by the Neimodian commander, in a three-way battle the Jedi, clones and Droidekas killed each other." Fel's Master answered.

Fel nodded, there were many things he had to catch up, details he had missed and that might be important for the future.

"Why did you make me come here?" Trej spoke to the ghostly figure.

"I did not make you come here."

"The moment you told Fel to meet me, you had intended me to come here, the only place the Force is strong enough for you to speak to me, so what is it?"

The ghost smiled.

OOC: I guess we can see where that is going...You guys are going on a tour de galaxy huh?

Evan looked over the latest reports. The majority of the Rebel fleet, including the Valiant, had withdrawn from Mon Calamari and the surronding area. They had acheived their goal of conducting a few raids and capturing some ships for the Rebel Fleet. Merick had been promoted to General, therefore Admiral Helos's depature was not of much consequence.

Meanwhile X-wings were continuing to be deployed throughout the galaxy. Hopefully, they would soon be the most used fighter in the Rebellion. The asteroid base itself was starting to shape out. Turbolaser and laser canon deployments in the other asteroids were to begin soon. The Empire would soon be on them, but the Rebels would be ready. The Centauri was still around Mon Calamari and scheduled to move to the base soon.

The Rebels had been battered in the last engagement, but they would recover. High Command was unwilling to continue to devote so much supplies to the new base. Therefore, the convoys we need to take more secure routes and the Rebels would lay low and conduct minor operations. Until the Imperials found out the base location, the Rebels would lay low.

OOC: Mad?

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

OOC: Great a tour, all we need now is for them to bring back some droidekas... :?

IC:"Kirk!" kirk turned to see Lara holding a datapad out in front of her, her face beaming, "This just came in from high command." Slowly Kirk punched up the data screen and felt his stomache flutter, "Congratulations Commander!"

Kirk smiled slightly, "Well I suppose someone else is going to have to be bumped up to Major...Major Lara Jules, I've just got some intel we've got a mission to plan."

"Me...sir?" Lara stood petrified for a moment before she smiled, "Thank you Commander." She paused, "Well what sort of mission?"

Kirk stopped he'd surprised himself, and he felt his cheeks slightly redden, "Well, the Academy has asked that I attened their end of term ball, I'd like a wing."

"I'd be honored," Lara answered as a grin flashed across her lips. She stopped, "But who will run the squadron?"

"I think we could promote Logan to command, if he doesn't go to pieces on us, he'll be in command during our absence," James replied smiling broadly. It would be a challenge to be sure. He shook his head, the real reason he was anxious to go would be a chance to pick out the replacements for his squadron, well other then going with Lara that is.

OOC: I fully expect someone to decide to crash the party... :wink:

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

OOC: Yeah, we will be known as the Traveling Jedi Band and will join Figrin Dan's Bith Tour of the Galaxy. About the Droidekas don't worry I won't be bringing them back, just wanted them for the background story.

IC: Noreto had laid out his plan most efficiently, with Chimaera, Death's Head, and Eviscerator converging in Caluula the Rebel Activity in that sector had immediately dropped.

Over the past few days he had sent Death's Head to terrorize the neighboring systems and with help of the Chimaera's Intelligence Department Noreto had succeeded in distributing some anti-Rebel propaganda amidst the Quarren population in Mon Calamari, the long feud between both races had proven again and again to be the weakest spot in the defense of the world, one that had to be taken seriously into consideration.

In the mean time Noreto had allowed Baumer to travel to the Academy at Lianna, to recruit a few more pilots, but as well to have him meet with the Sienar Fleet System Engineers about a secret project that was being developed.

As soon as the Chimaera had their full fighter force back he would strike merciless against the Killirak Pirates and their "hidden" base in the G-0473 Planetoid, that Imperial Intellegence has just found.

To prevent the Rebels from interfering with his plans in the TIon Hegemony, he knew just who to call. The masterful tactician, that Lord Elvis had assigned to him.

Noreto had Pellaeon open a communication to the Judicator, that he would discuss in the privacy of his command room.

"Yes, sir?" The quarter-sized holo of Thrawn said.

"You must be aware of my little campaign in the Tion Hegemony, and that the Pirate Nest has been found. In a few days I will launch an attack on their base, and I do not wish the Rebels to interfere, you will keep them busy!"

"An attack on Mon Calamari?" Thrawn asked, wondering if the Admiral was stupid enough to send only one Destroyer to one of the most important worlds for the Rebellion.

"Not quite, you see the Empire is greatly admired by the Quarren population, you will travel with a certain diplomatic privileges, the Calamari, on the other hand will not trust you, and most likely will have their sector fleet ready for the off-hand scenario that you are there to teach them about the diplomatic bonus a Star Destroyer has. Whatever success in dividing the population of the Mon Calamarian world even further will undoubtly be appreciated by the Emperor."

Thrawn smiled. "Yes, sir. I will await for the confirmation of your timetable."

Noreto cut the communication and felt a lot better.

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I was a bit busy these days.

IC: The Chronicle exited hyperspace into the Orath system and set a course for the asteroid field.

"The is Strike Cruiser Chronicle demanding permission to land." said Merick in the Microphone.

The answre arrived a few seconds later.

"Orath control to Chronicle you have permission to land. Welcome home General."

Merick smilled. It was nice to get home. As the Ship entered the asteroid field, hundreds of gun positions could be seen moving into a standby position. The Chronicle approached the main asteroid. Merick had ordered, the first upon their first arrival into the system, the Chronicle to use its Turbolasers to create a large crater. Gold squadron's Y-Wings had then finished the job. Rebel technicians had then installed a air retaining field and built docks. The Chronicle and other Rebel ships now had the possibility to eter the asteroid for quicker reloading and unloading.

Merick left the ship and checked on where the General and his squadron where at the moment. The main computer informed him that Hechtman and his squadron were training in the wreckage, this was the name given by the pilots to the recycling facility of the base, they used to race and perform mad stunts in the area. Merick sent a message to the General asking him to come as soon as possible. He arrived in the briefing room a few minutes later.

"General. As you know the Imperials posses a prison facility on the planete Kessel. They use theme as a source of revenue by reselling the spice the prisonners collecte. I was thinking of disrupting the spice transport by attacking the transports on the path close to the Maw.

What do you think?"

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

"Kessel? Of all the odd idea, this one take the pie. It might be of use, but may I suggest a minor detail to add on? We should attack Kessel itself and find a way to rescue the prisoners there who were sent there for being Rebels. Can't hurt to save a few comrades will were there, can it? Shall we meet aboard the Centauri?"

"Yes General, I'll think about adding that to the plan....."

Evan sat back in his relaxing chair, slowly sipping at his ale. He probably would have fell asleep, if it was not for the meeting that was about to begin. Merick arrived in the room and took his position next to the holoprojector. He waited a few minutes, while the rest of the staff arrived and everyone was silent. Then he turned the holoprojector on. Kessel apeared.

"I have decided to......

"... to take the Gnerals advice and attack the Kessel prison. The prison is relatevely undevended, the imperials surely think that a pack of demoralised rebels will not be a problem but we are going to prove him wrong." The holoprojector zoomed on to the surface of Kessel.

"The only real problem in this plan is that the imperials don't keep all their rebel prisoners in the same place. We have found a solution to this. One of our spies in the Kessel garison has told all the rebel prisoners to wear a red scarf on their right arm. All prisoners who do not wear one must not be allowed on the escape shuttles.

Kessel is defended by a very small fleet, a VSD, two carracks and dreadnought. The strike force will consist of the Chronicle, the corvettes Phoenix and Morpheus will also come with us. 5 minutes after our arrival. the time to eliminate the Enemy fleet, the Bulk Cruiser Malistar will arrive and help us if need is. It shall then launch commando shuttles Alpha and Epsilon which will land on Kessel and recuperate the prisonners. While they do this our force will create a perimeter around the area. Once Epsilon and Alpha recuperated we shall leave and RTB. Any Questions?"

Ackbar looked up to the officers. "I am not going to leave with you on this mission. I am going to return to Mon Calamari to help the planetary authorities set up defense plans for various imperial attack tactics. May the Force be with you." he turned to the others. "with all of you."
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

The Chronicle and the two corvettes came out of hyperspace a moment after the Rebel fighters. The shuttles soon launched and began to move towards the planet. Three squadrons of TIE/ins and a bomber squadron came out of the Imperial group's hangers and went to attack the Rebels. Evan grimly smiled. The green pilots would soon be space dust.

"Ok Gold group your target it the VSD, then the dreadnought. X-wings with me, we'll wipe out the TIEs then go after the caracks. The Chronicle and corvettes are moving to engage the Imps, so move quickly."

The shuttles didn't move yet, for there were likely to be TIEs stationed on Kessel. The X-wings slammed into the TIEs like a knife through hot butter.

The pilots were clearly unprepared, being station on Kessel and all. Every TIE was soon fleeing the slaughter. Gold squadron got through and began it's attack run on the VSD. Meanwhile, the Chronicle prepared to fire and two squadrons of TIEs launched from Kessel. After finishing off the first wave of TIEs, the X-wings moved against the next TIEs.

It was a repeat of the last encounter. Clearly, Kessel wasn't the Empire's strongest outpost. The shuttles were nearly at the surface and the VSD was finished. The Y-wings now moved against their next target. Everything appeared to be going well.....

Merick watched as the guns of the Chronicle opened fire on the closest Carrack cruiser. Suddenly a holo representation of the leader of the commandos on the planet appeared.

"What is it Colonel?" asked Merick

"Sir. The criminals are starting riots they do not appreciate to be left here."

"You have the permission to open fire on anybody menacing you set for stun and hope for the best." the colonel saluted and the holo disappeared.

A few minutes later, as the Carrack stated plumtting towards the planet, the two shuttles entered the hangar of the Chronicle. The Imperials had obviously asked for hope as an ISD exited hyperspace.

"To all ships DO NOT engage. Jump to hyperspace as soon as possible. Rechtmann, you and your men land on the Chronicle." The imperial helped had arrived but it was to late. A few minutes later, the Chronicle and the reste of the fleet entered the safety of hyperspace.

The blue tunnel of hyperspace faded as the Tie experimental dropped out of hyperspace. He glanced at his port display to confirm that Lara was fixed upon his wing. Slowly he keyed the hypercomm, "This is Raptor lead to Academy control, requesting landing clearance."

"Landing clearance granted at Hanger bay two-one-seven, Welcome Commander Baumer."

"Thank you control," Kirk answered as he banked the craft into a curving descent toward the academy. Ahead four TIE/In fighter's dropped in ahead of them and assaumed escort formation. There below him was the academy complex as he banked the craft toward the hanger bay and keyed in the repulsor lifts. Moments later he was climbing out of the cockpit onto the flight deck. An Imperial cadet saluted smartly as he climbed down onto the flight deck, "Commander Baumer, sir, welcome to the Academy, sir."

"Thank you cadet," Baumer answered as Lara clambered down the side of her tie. She strode swiftly over to him as Baumer continued, "Our luggage is in the cargo compartments, if you'd show us to our quarters."

"Right this way sir," The Cadet answered as two more cadets moved to unload the TIE's cargo compartments. Kirk followed him through the bustling complex and noticed that his presence was attracting stares from the cadets.

Lara had noticed it to, "Is it just me Commander or, are you something of a hero here?"

"I suppose my repuatation has proceeded me," Kirk answered as two more cadets paused in the hall to watch them. Then Kirk noticed that some of the cadets had the opposite opinion, ducking behind objects to avoid him, "Maybe there are more then just imperial trainees here, I mean there have been so many defectons."

"Yes I suppose," Lara replied as a older looking man stepped into the corridor and saluted, "Ah, Admiral Dodonna, its good to see you again."

"Commander, Major, I see you've performed quite well, I feel that I'm getting a bit old for this labor of teaching," Dodonna's beard quivered as he smiled.

OOC: Does this mean what I think it means...Dodonna hasn't defected yet :idea:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

OOC: I think he took a demotion when he joined, because as far as I've read the Rebel Alliance didn't have enough forces to warrant and admiralty. We really haven't set a date for where we are I think he's already working for the alliance, helping funnel future defectors...

Signature:

OOC: Perfect...since there are only three years between yavin and hoth we know things are going to be able to really snowball.

IC:Commander Baumer sat back reclining in his seat with a datapad in his lap as he watched the dogfight on the holographic display. The trainee pilot was faring well, giving Lara a solid run for her money. With one final flash the pilot was hit by Lara and the ball to Kirk's left opened and a wiry red headed young man stepped out and frowned slightly, "Excellent job pilot...I expect that if you remain in the academy you'll be given command of your own squadron."

"Thank you sir, will there be anything else, sir," The pilot replied stiffly, to stiffly for Kirk's taste.

"Whats your name pilot," Kirk replied giving a cold edge to his voice.

"Cadet Salm sir," Kirk glanced at the datapad and made a note marking the cadet as someone proficient enough for his squadron.

"May I be excused sir," the cadet answered glaring at the wall above Kirk's head.

"Yes cadet," Kirk answered and watched the young man spin on his heel, only then did he notice just how young he looked. The cadet stopped at the door and Admiral Dodonna stepped inside, the cadet saluted then glanced back toward Kirk and wpoke softly to the Admiral, to softly for him to here.

Lara stepped beside Kirk, "Anyone else to beat up on today?"

"No, we'll just have to wait for tommorrow," Kirk answered as he stood and headed for his quarters.

Signature:

Guest Admiral_Antilles

As they stood there on Nortus V, Fel could not help but wonder why his master had finally led them to this spot, but now he was about to find out what this chase, this adventure of sorts was really all about.

As he smiled, Fel’s master began to unveil his long-winded story. “I brought you here to unravel a mystery that not even the great master Yoda could do, a mystery if solved that will be a key to the freedom of oppression by this Empire. This puzzle begins here, on Nortus V, the Sith found it first and tried to use it’s power, but they killed themselves trying. The Jedi feared and guarded it in secret, and now it lies hidden for years inside that old Trade Federation compound.â€

Alone the two Jedi only stared at the deserted landscape around them.

"That's interesting," Trej said to break the silence.

"Which part? The Paradeium or that one of us could die?" Fel snorted.

"Both of them, I was nor aware that the Paredeium had been found."

"You knew of its existence?"

"And of its power." Trej said, abandoning the rough behaviour still in awe of the revelation of the wondrous device.

"What can it do?" Fel asked reluctantly, not sure if he was interested in knowing at all.

"The Force binds everything, you, me, your dead master, the sand and the Paradeium. As a Jedi you can tap into the Force and touch the different elements bound by it, if you have a particularly strong affinity you can slightly alter the elements. Some Lords of the Sith claimed to have taken a further step, using the Dark Side to fuel their intentions they have altered significantly elements within the Force, the enslavement of the Massassi or the destruction of a protostar are evidence of the maximum power of the Sith. The Paradeium allows a strong Jedi to surpass even this level, the destruction of a planet is insignificant next to the true power of the Force."

Fel just looked at him in disbelief. "Why not use it during the Clone Wars?"

Trej snorted. "Because the Council knew the price of its use, the

Paradeium was not build by the Jedi of Ossus nor by the Dark Lords of Korriban, no! It was made eons ago, some say it is Rakatan in origin, a masterpiece from the Infinite Empire. As for the Clone Wars only three or so Jedi could have been able to use it, the three strongest Jedi in the order, Master Yoda, the man you now know as Darth Elvis and another man who died a while ago. Perhaps the Emperor might have been able to use it, but men like Obi-Wan Kenobi or Count Dooku most likely could not have been in a position too, but its use came at a high price, the user, the one who draws the Force through the Orb will die. One Sith wishing to use its powers to benefit himself would not be able to benefit in the end, a Jedi wishing to use it for good, would sacrifice his life."

"Is Sacrifice not a part of the essence of the Jedi?"

Trej rolled his eyes. Turned his head at the younger man nodded but instead added. "No! Your have learnt and heard of the innumerable tales of Jedi giving their lives to save others. If a Jedi should use the Paradeium he will be in a position to recreate the galaxy at his will, the power of that orb is enormously seductive, no matter your intentions in the end you would succumb to its temptation and be no better than the Sith, you would die of course, but leave behind a galaxy destroyed and ravaged not only because of the Clone Wars, but because of the weakness of a single Jedi."

"So we destroy it?" Fel asked.

"Which of us will die?" Trej asked in return, knowing that only he was the one who could activate the self destruct.

"I will, if it is necessary." Fel answered and looked away from the older man.

"But it is not, a sandstorm approaches and it will bury the factory under its sands, the Paradeium is not meant to be destroyed, it is meant to outlast us, and exist throughout the ages as a memory of the tru legacy of the Force." Then he turned at Fel and changes his tone. "We've talked to your master, I believe we're through with this sandball. Unless you want to do some sightseeing."

"You will not destroy it, but you heard what my master said, the entire galaxy is at stake if we don't destroy it, and you said Elvis will be able to handle it!"

"As I said, I am through with this world." And turned away.

"You will not do this? You will not kill Elvis! You are only a fearful creature, a coward, you hid for the last twelve years!" Fel said as angry tears came out of his eyes, trembling with desperation.

"The Force guides us through life, but in the end you fell the choice that you deem correct. Have faith, little one, that I shall avoid the wrong path. Our destinies are now bound by the Paradeium, neither of us can escape that fate." Trej added and left.

Alone Fel knew he had to rethink his own path.

OOC: Oh, long post... Well sorry, but the Paradeium suddently interested me a lot... I think I might even return to it.

Edited by Trejiuvanat

Guest Admiral_Antilles
OOC: I am glad my creation interested you. I will post something after this. However, I do have a question. Do you want me to start a post where we leave the planet or do we stay?

Evan looked sadly towards Kessel, as he hypered out of the system. Although the people left there, were "criminals, the Empire's definition of criminal could hardly be considered similar to the Rebellion's. Many of them probably would have joined the Rebel Alliance. It was sad to leave them behind, but that was just one more reason why the Rebellion would never give up and, in the end, The Empire would fall.

Nevertheless, the misson had been a sucess. Many Rebels had been rescued, and would soon be put back to duties far and wide. The green TIEs on station had been ripped apart and the small Imperial task force destroyed. Evan's newer pilots had gotten used to fighting with their squadrons. It was indeed a great sucess.

As Evan sat in his cockpit, his throughts wavered. For a few moments he thought of new tactics, and of his pilots. Then his thoughts focused on his homeworld. It was small planet called Naritus, on the edge of the rim. It was of little importance and so the Empire had ignored it. He thought of his childhood friend, Evahe, who he had tried to convince to join the Alliance with him. Nevertheless, he had refused.

Soon he came out of hyperspace, back in Orath. He moved his craft towards the asteroids. It was just another routine day of raids.

Evan looked at his hand. He had nothing, but he was going to attempt to bluff his way out of the game. The pilots relaxed and enjoyed the game of sabac. It was rare that they got the chance to rest, so they used each opportunity to the fullest. They had deserved it, so many sucessful raids and doubtlessly bigger things to come. Evan looked at the three other pilots. Two, a new pilot. Three had been in the squadron since Mon Calamari. Four had been there since the beginging of the war.

Suddenly his comlink beeped. So much for time to rest...

OOC:

OOC: I am glad my creation interested you. I will post something after this. However, I do have a question. Do you want me to start a post where we leave the planet or do we stay?

Up to you actually, though my char was certain on leaving.

The blue maelstrom of hyperspace gave way to starlines which collapsed into stars. The viewport was filled with the blue sphere that was Mon Calamari. The distinct shapes of six Mon Calimari Cruisers could be seen orbiting the planet. From the distance the Judicator was from the ships, their classes could not be dertimined.

Behind the Judicator were three more vessels. Another Star Destroyer, the Visage trailed a kilometer away to the rear and port of the Judicator. On the opposite side was the Black Asp, an interdictor cruiser. Framed between the two vessels was the elongated shape of an Imperial Lancer Frigate, the Assassin, bristling with anti-starfighter cannons. The Gravity well generators of the Black Asp were already powering up, it's gravity cone angled aft.

"All ships report combat ready, sir." Commadner Gherant called from the port side command pit.

"Have the Assassin take up position with the Black Asp. The interdictor is to remain where it is. Order all TIE Squadrons to hold until my order."

"Aye sir. And what of the Judicator and the Visage?"

"We will move forward. Be sure to keep us well out of range of the planetary batteries."

The two Star Destroyers moved forward in unison, the Visage never breaking formation with the command ship. Ahead the Mon Calamari Cruisers could be seen maneuvering to meet the new threat..

"And now we wait."

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

On the viewscreen the two Star Destroyers grew larger and larger at a menacing speed, leaving the other two ships trailing behind. On the tactical screens Ackbar could see clouds of starfighters surrounding the gigantic vessels. He was standing on the bridge of the cruiser Liberty, one of the newest additions to the Mon Cal Fleet, able to withstand close combat with a Star Destroyer longer than any other ship in the fleet. Ackbar had been given special force of command by the alliance, giving him the authority of a full Admiral; ofiicially he was no more than a mere advisor, though.

"Send a call to all Alliance Forces in the area" he commanded. "There might be more Imerial forces waiting. Order Freedom and Mon Celasi to attack the Destroyers from the port side, Mon Sartah and Liberty will attack from the starboard side. Have fighters screen our cruisers and have all of them standing by for maneuver FM-23 as in the exercises. Order the light cruisers come around for maneuver CM-12."

The four heavy cruisers moved to attack the Imperials from either side, while the two light cruisers dove beneath them.

Now he would have to wait for the imperials to react in the way he hoped.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif