Pre ANH Roleplay: The Start!!!

ElvisMiggell

OOC: I have No Idea whaat OOC or IC means!*

IC: Ah stupid Wookies! I trust them to fix my satalite dish and what do I get, A stupid bill of stupid Credis, *Mubuling under his vioce: of 10,000 credits nontheless*

Ray Chewed his gum rigorlissly. But it just gose to show you, NEVER trust a wookie. *POP POP*... *BANG!* Ah dang it! Just blew a stupid Repulseor! Stupid YT-1300, Stupid wookie... *Bites his tounge* STUPID TOUNGE!!!

The YT-1300 Entered Hyperspace....

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Its going to cost me Heaven to fix that!, and maby a little bit of Hell! I hate repulsors, always blowing out! oh well, *stomach growls* boy, I'm hungry! Well it will be a few hours befor i'm out of hyperspace, I guese I'll eat, then Buff op on my lightsaber skills. *1 Hour later* boy I'm stuffed! well gotta buff up on My stupid Lightsaber skills.

Ray moves to pick up his light saber. He picks it up. Turns it on. The lightsabers was glowing faintly, made A poping noise, then wen't out!

Stupid lightsaber! Ray curses yet again! *BEEP BEEP* the alarm signals!

Huh? Ray stumbles into the cocpit of the YT-1300. What the?.. Ah dangit, I'm running out of stupid coolent, Gotta drop out of hyperspace!

OOC: I'll finish this when somthing more Jucie happens!*

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dally mumbled to himself, cursing the day he had ever agreed to work for the rebels. It just wasnt worth the amount they offered him, ever. Considering the fact that he had never been interrogated like that before, no amount of money was worth it.

He reached into his pocket, and cursed loudly again, realizing that those stormtroopers hadnt given his smoke sticks back. he reached ino a small compartment, and pulled out a fresh pack. He opened it, and lit it quickly. he sat there for a moment in space, wondering what to do. He obvioulsy was working for the imps now, more correctly, for that stuck up admiral.

He picked up the plate of food, and began to eat it slowly. he knew he didnt really have a choice in the matter, but he also didnt like to be forced to do things against his will. he sat back and pondered this for a while, before looking at his droid.

"Hey, jack in, and bring this info up on my screen. I want to see what we are dealing with." he said, motioning towards the main console. The droid moved up, and plugged himself in. On the main screen, came the location of a planet, and coordinates on the planet. Also, a long list of equipment appeared, ranging from small arms and armor, to fighter parts, demolitions, and even a pair of gunboats. By the looks of it, it was a supply dump out on the rim. A nicely stocked one at that. Dally leaned back in his chair, and sighed. He hated to just help lead the rebels into what was certainly going to be a trap, but at the same time, he hated them for getting him into this mess.

He looked over to the droid, and thought for a moment. He didnt want to go, but he didnt really have a choice. He reached to his console, and brought up his nav-comp. he tapped a few bottons, and then hit the throttle, sending his ship rocketing forward. He had a long flight ahead of him, and hopefully, the flight would give him enough time to figure out how to get out of this whole situation. Or maybe even turn it to his advantage.

He reached up onto his console, and when the nav-comp beeped, he pulled back on a pair of levers, rocketing his ship into hyperspace.

OOC - Sorry to decide what the info was Trej, but i had to make something up, so I can figure out how to get myself out of this. Ill figure thatout later. Whos this contact i have, or am i supposed to figure that out myself also?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Stormtrooper AT-591, or as he tried to remember Carl Phoix, reported to Admiral Noreto. He had lost in drawing lots to report to the Admiral and was in a bad humor, he made sure to level his voice for his report.

"Searches of the Rebel Base proves inconclusive, the few intact Sectors of the base divulge nothing. The only papers were planted there and a few reports of the most successful Rebel Raids from when they began the insurrection. About two dozen men were lost from Rebel Booby traps."

AT-591 could only brace himself for what would come next

(ooc: and I'm off)

Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

"One would think that Imperial Stormtroopers should know how to deal with Booby Traps." Noreto answered calmly. "Two dozen men should not be a major loss to the Empire, still, their death reveal poor preparation."

Noreto sighed.

"Corporal, you will be promoted to sergeant and work with the new recruits and conscripts. You will receive some additional information on commando techniques that you will pass on to the new recruits and form among them a competent trooper-commando team."

It was impossible for Noreto to see the Corporal's face, but he knew that he had surprised him.

"In the mean-time, have a few other stormtroopers plant detonation charges and blow up what remains of the facility."

The Admiral then sipped from the glass of wine.

"Ah, and Corporal, we will be moving to Yaga Minor. Do not hesitate to ask for special equipment from the Ubiqtorate base."

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

"ETA?" asked Merick to the navigator on the Bridge of the Chronicle

"30 seconds Sir."

The Chronicle was, with Green Squadron, on its way to join Ackbars fleet to prepare the raid on the Imperial fleet.

"Exiting the Hyperspace Sir."

The Tunnel of light which was the Hyperspace exploded into the field of Stars which composed the scenerie of Deep space. The Rebel Fleet was orbiting the only moon of the Yixor system. The Sun of an unusally small size was still at the begining of its life.

"The Liberty is trying to contact us."

A Holo of Ackbar appeared in the iddle of the bridge. Merick saluted.

"Hello Admiral"

"Hello General Ioor. Nice to have you with us for this assault. Please report on the Liberty for the pleminary briefing in an hour."

The hologram disappeared.

An hour later Merick entered the office of Ackbar on the Liberty. Merick inediatly started sweating because of the high humidity of the room.

He saluted.

"General Ioor reporting."

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Dally leaned back in his chair, his head bouncing slightly with the loud music blaring throu the ship. But he barely heard it, his mind was elsewere, thinking of mostly how to get out of this horrid position he found himself in. Being forced to work for the imperials was no fun, not to mention unprofitable.

He suddenly noticed a light blinking on his console, and he leaned forward. He was almost to Mantooine, and he would be leaving hyperspace soon. He sighed, and reached for the levers that would drag him out of hyperspace. But as he waited for the signal, something in the back of his mind almost seemed to scream at him to pull the levers. He got that once in a while, and had learned to trust it. he yanked back on the levers, and cursed immediatly at what he saw. Two star destoryers hung in orbit, along with what looked like a small convoy of large transport ships. One of which was directly in his path.

He cranked the yoke of his ship hard, and could almost hear his shield scraping against the hull of the transport. He cursed again as a pair of TIEs came in from the oppostie direction, and he swerved to avoid them also. He then pointed his ship directly at the planet, and shoved the throttle all the way forward. He wasnt in the mood to be bothered by imps yet again.

As he left the outskirts of the imperial convoy, he opened up a specail comm channel, and tapped out a short code on it. He waited for a moment, and then the tinny voice of a droid came back to him.

"Code accepted, please follow the path being transmitted to you now." it said, and Dally cursed. He didnt want to go to the base, and possibly give it away to the Imperials. He quickly punched in another code, and after a few moments, a familiar voice came back to him.

"Dally, you worthless bum, this had better be good. or didnt you notice the fleet in orbit?" the voice said. Dally smiled, knowing that his old friend wouldnt do anything to him.

"I am perfectly aware of that fleet, which is why i didnt fly straight to the base. Now do you want to know why I am here, or not?" he asked, and he reached into his pocket, and pulled out on of his sticks. As he leaned down to light it, a slight chuckle came back over the comm.

"Lemme guess," the voice said, "You have some hot info on some imperial tech thats just dying to be stolen, right?"

"You bet your skin I do. A lot of it. Enough to arm platoon, at least. Along with giving some pilots a few fighters, and a fleet a few small gunboats." he said, a smile on his face. He knew that this would pique their interest. They may even pay him for the info. But he knew that if he wanted to live, he needed to get to a major rebel base.

"And lemme guess, its a fesh supply dump out on the rim, stocked fresh with supplies? And its stationed in a small asteroid belt, way out at the edge of the Krithyik system? Because if it is, dont bother. We already got that stash. And its already being prepared to be put to good use harassing Admiral Noreto." the voice came back, and dally just sat their stunned.

As if his situation wasnt bad enough, it just got worse. here he was, with useless information to try and sell to rebels that didnt need it, and an admiral breathing down his neck. He didnt think this could possibly get any worse. But on the plus side, at least the info that the admiral had planned to use against the rebels had been turned against him. He deserved it.

"Well then," he said, after a few moments," I guess I will be on my way."he said, his voice soft. He flicked the comm off, and pulled the throttle back, bringing his ship to a halt in space. He was stuck. He new he didnt have anything to give the rebels now to get him into a major base, and he couldnt go back to the admiral empty handed. And he knew he couldnt run without being marked for the rest of his life.

He smacked the control panel of his ship, and then punched in a long, complicated sequence into his comm unit. After a moment, he types out a quick message to the admiral telling him what had happened, and thet he was going to head back to Orath, and wait for instructions there. He turned his ship around, and rocket away from the planet.

The imperial convoy was in his way, but he really didnt care. As he flew through it, he flicked on his sheilds, and went full speed into a patrolling squadron of TIEs. He could feel the impact as his sheild clipped on, and he looked to his sensor board, and noticed that a few of the fighters were missing. he shrugged it off, and after a few moments, a harsh voice came over his comm system. Whoever it was, obviously didnt understand the concepts of ordering a smuglling vessel to stop. As the voice continues to order him, he pulled back on some levers, and launched himself back into hyperspace, back towards the Orath system, where this had all began.

*OOC - Sorry guys, but I find it hard to do anything small.*

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Admiral Noreto stepped out of his shuttle, and entered the Ubiqtorate base of Yaga Minor. AFter exchanging a few words with the base commanders and extending an invitation for a dinner on the Chimaera Noreto proceeded to check on some documents of the library at Yaga Minor. He entered and sat on a special console.

In his pocket his comlink beeped.

"Noreto here."

"Admiral, we have a communication coming in from the Orath System, a relay. It's from the Bad Samaritan."

Noreto half-closed his eyes, for a report to come this soon, he knew it must mean that the smuggler Dally had failed.

"Transfer the feed to Console Aleph-45-Beth."

The face of Dally materialized on the screen. The smuggler started to tell the ploy of how the information he tried to sell they already posessed. And that he did not know what to do, so he went back to Orath.

Noreto sighed, at least he knew that the Rebels had sacked Krithyk, and that they were already using the machinery, the few fighters, the astromechs and the weapons. Noreto smiled, but let it fade.

Noreto pressed a few more button and recorded a message for Dally.

"You must have imagined, by now, how displeased I am. Were I still in Orath I would have you have another dialogue with my Intelligence Chief, one about discipline and trying new approaches to dealings with Rebels-" Noreto allowed a wicked smile to appear-" However, your debt to the Empire cannot be repaid by failures, and so I will have another mission for you, on Tangrene you will pick up a cargo of "stolen" astromech droids, that you will sell to the Rebellion..."

He continued the briefing and send it to the Orath system where Dally would undoubtedly find it and hopefully succeed in this mission. Otherwise, he'd have to kill Dally, one prospect that he looked forward to. He laughed and then focused on his research.

Dally cursed under his breath as he read the message from the admiral. he had failed, and so the admiral was giving him another chance. One that he knew he had to succeed at. he looked to his astromech, and sighed. More stolen goods. Just what he needed. he wanted nothing mroe than to be out of this mess. So he knew that he had to follow his orders.

He set course for Tangrene, and set off on his new mission. As he flew through hyperspace, he thought of a plan to get himself away from the admiral, and from the rebellion, without getting himslef killed. Suddenly, a though crossed his mind, of an old favor he could call in. As he thought about it, he new it could work. Possibly. he just had to be carefull about it. he smiled, and leaned back in his chair. Soon, he would be out of this mess, and on his way out of imperial territory.

The Rebel fleet came out of hyperspace right on time. Evan and his X-wing were leading the charge. Behind them were numerous Rebel ships, including the Centauri, Chronicle, and Liberty. The Imperial fleet, consisting of one ISD, two strike cruisers, two frigates and six corvettes, would be no match.

Around the fleet were numerous freighters and various other supply ships. TIEs began to pour out, but the amount of Rebel fighters was massive. They knew what to do and, with the help of Rebel corvettes, would easily be able to disable the TIE threat. The Y-wings were also moving to do their jobs, disabling the freighters and attacking the Imperial capitol ships.

With the Y-wings supporting them,. the Rebel capitol ships would be fine against the Imperial ships. Everything appeared to be fine, but Evan had no time to think. The first TIEs were about to come into range....

OOC: Off to someone else.

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

OOC: You didn't specify why you were there? Nor where? Muunilist, perhaps, looking to raid the convoys filled with valuables to fund your Rebellion? :wink:

IC:

A few days ago, the first reports had come, the first positive results of a little plan he had secretly put in motion a while ago.

Astromech droids, equipped with homing beacons, had been allowed to fall in Rebel hands, during Rebel missions the droids would beam a compressed low-frequency singal to an Imperial relay station.

For days Noreto had followed the movement of the starfighters, he knew that the location of one Rebel Base and he had followed with interest the approach on Muunilist.

Precise jumps, but operating still under the impression of absolute secrecy, the Rebels had come to close to the sector Noreto and the Chimaera were waiting.

For days he had been stationed in orbit around Moneylend, waiting for the Rebel ambush, he had sent a message to Thrawn to ask for his assistance, but the alien Admiral had not responded. Noreto had not expected it to be so, instead he had developed a battle plan in the event that the Rebels came with a stronger fleets.

"Admiral, the Rebels are here." A calm Lieutenant Pellaeon informed.

"Thank you, Lieutenant, launch all starfighters but keep them close to the Imperial Freighters, the Rebels will not risk to damage the valuable cargo, have the gunners fire torpedoes at the incoming bombers. And get me a starfighters count. Signal the Strike Cruiser to move on our starboard flank, corvettes should form a barrier before the freighters, and the frigates will hold station."

"Sir, what about the rest of our fleet?" The nervous Captain asked.

"Transmit our message," Noreto nodded. "Ah, and Captain, launch Signal Firestorm."

Signal Firestorm was a special encoded transmission that would instruct the altered astromechs to blow up.

"Firestorm confirmed, we have eighteen disabled X-Wings, and six disabled Y-Wings." The Captain confirmed, not much, but luckily less X-Wings.

"The Corvettes are taking damage the Calamarian Modified Cruisers, are pounding them."

"Launch our special TIEs and the shuttles," Noreto commanded, "and transmit Code Aleph-Zero-Two."

A squadron of special TIEs launched from the main hangar bay of the

Chimaera, although the "special" TIEs had nothing special about them, other than cosmetic changes that his mechanics had done in the past days, their odd look and a their new black paint job, hopefully would attract the Rebels, and confuse their sensors. Meanwhile the shuttles loaded with Nergon-14 would do kamikaze-attacks on the Rebel cruisers. Lastly Code Aleph-Zero-Two, would call in the rest of his fleet.

"Sir, we confirm to Shuttle hits, the Centauri's shields have dropped on it's port side, it's turning to protect themselves.

"Have the Strike Cruiser move into the gap, while we keep Liberty busy, signal to Nebulae and Obscurity, have them engage Chronicle." The two Nebulons moved to open fire on the Rebel Strike Cruiser.

"Incoming Star Destroyers on Vector 49, Captain Dorja on the Judicator requests orders."

The support fleet of seven Star Destroyers, and a dozen Strike Cruiser had arrived. TIEs started to launch, having the Rebels to split their forces.

Noreto smiled, his first two tricks had worked, he hoped the battle would unfold without him showing the rest of his tricks.

As we watched the Chimaera exchange salvos with Liberty, Admiral Noreto wondered if Major Baumer was among the Rebels.

OOC: Sorry to screw you here, but it had to happen at least once.

Evan gritted his teeth as he recived the order not to withdraw. What a terrible failure. He had been ordered to take his time, what was going on? How could he take his time and try to move slowly with overwhelming forces closing in? What was Ackbar thinking?

A few Rebel fighters had been disabled! Nevertheless, the Rebel fighters had been busy. The Y-wings had moved to cover the Chronicle. With the mass of the Imperial TIEs yet to come into play, the Y-wings had destroyed one of the Nebulon-Bs. That left the Rebel strike cruiser in favorable terms. It could fend off the TIEs, thus allowing the Y-wings to take out the second Nebulon-Bs...at least until the majority of TIEs came into play.

The X-wings and other fighters had been fending off the the TIEs, including the odd looking ones. Now huge amounts of TIEs were arriving and the Evan had ordered the Rebel fighters to retreat to the safety of the Rebel capitol ships. Not like that was safe anymore.

The trio of Rebel frigates had moved against the lone Imperial strike cruiser and it's shields were already collapsing. The suicide attacks had taken their toll on the Centauri. It appeared to be retreating! As it prepared to jump to hyperspace, it took a few shots at the ISD engage with the Liberty, providing a great help. With the rebel ISD gone, the Mon Calamari Cruiser moved away from the ISD and looked like it was going to soon withdraw also.

Something was funny though, the Imperial reinforcements had arrived...but the Rebels had already begun manuvering as if they were going to withdraw. It appeared as if the Rebels knew what was going to happen, and had come in preparing to lose. Why would they do that? It was no time to wonder though. The mass of TIEs was approching and Evan appeared to be doomed, due to Ackbar's order to continue to delay.

"All ships withdraw, staying will only increase our loses."

Well at least he had finally realized it. The corvettes fired upon the TIEs, causing a few to collide and general chaos. It was just what they needed. That prevented the TIEs from overwhelming and destroying the Rebels. The Rebels then retreated in shambles. At the last moment, a medium transport came out of hyperspace and collided with one of the Imperial strike cruisers, which colided with another. It was a last definance, one which gave the Rebels the few moments they needed to escape.

On the bridge of the Chimera, Noreto was pleased. The Rebels had managed to retreat, but that would not save them. Intelligence knew their emergany retreat point, and the Imperials would follow them and eradicate them. Suddenly, a young ensign came running towards him.

"SIR! We have a report from Yaga Minor! The situation is critical! They needed reinforcements immediatly!"

Noreto could only stare in shock, he had fallen into the Rebels trap. He could not possibly have predicted this. How could they know Yaga Minor would be vulnerable?

On the bridge of the Valiant, Admiral Helos arrived at Yaga Minor. The small Imperial defence forces attempted to defend the shipyards, but the Rebel fleet was massive and the Imperial forces weren't as large as they should have been. He smiled as he saw the shipyards at his mercy. The Imperials could not possibly arrive in time to stop him.

Soon enough he was leaving. The Imperial facilites had largely been destroyed and the Rebels had taken a few ships. They hadn't taken to many for they didn't have time, but they managed to destroy the facilites and all the ships they didn't take.

OOC: Sorry about that, we didn't take that many ships, but we smashed a major shipyard. :twisted:

OOC: You're no fun. :( Enjoy your stolen ships, make sure you didn't get off with anything bigger than a Victory Destroyer. Anyways, I'll have my cheap Imperial revenge. :P

IC: Admiral Noreto knew not what to do. Had the Rebels outsmarted him? Or was Yaga Minor part of Baumer's mission?

Noreto did not know.

"Captain, have the reports from Yaga Minor arrived?"

"Yes, the shipyards were destroyed, the governor believes that some parts can be salvaged, the Rebels captured six Victory Destroyers that were undergoing repairs, ISDs Supressor and Opressor were heavily damaged and withdrew, as per your instructions, a dozen minor support craft were destroyed or captured. They are having a hard time sorting the debris, but the Governor is glad to inform that the Rebels did not damage the Ubiqtorate base, nor the Library."

"Good, send out team to recover survivors and the disabled Rebel Fighters, and captain, bring up the coordinates of the Rebel Base this attack was launched."

A small holo map materialized and zoomed onto the world of Gravlex Med.

"How long to Gravlex Med?"

"Three hours if we hurry, four if we do not."

"How long to do you believe that the Rebel Fleet will make?" Noreto asked.

"Six, they will not take the most direct route and they suffered heavy damage on two of their main ships."

"Have our group reform, and coordinate so we will be there, in five hours, have the most damages destroyers stay here, and load up the remaining Destroyers with fighters. As soon as the fighters are in send then to take a short rest, and have the mechs repair the fighters."

Five hours later the Rebel base at Gravlex Med received an unexpected visitor. A battle-worn Chimaera and three other Star Destroyers, completely obliterated the base.

When Liberty, Centauri and Chronicle arrives they were by surprise. The same warfleet they were escaping from had arrived earlier at a supposed secret location.

The Rebels knew that it was lost, and started to move out for a new hyperspace vector.

Centauri was not too fast, Chimaera and Agonizer shredded the Rebel Star Destroyer, the ships gracelessly started to drift before it's engines exploded and only a few heartbeats later the superstructure exploded in millions of atoms.

Most Rebel Starfighters escaped, but some, already tired from battle fell prey to the TIE Fighters in dogfights that an X-Wing usually should not have trouble with. Noreto granted himself a wan smile, he had had his revenge. This hardly counted as a victory, the Centauri would not make up for the stolen vessels, that had not been brought here, which confirmed this being only a staging area. To haunt a Rebel Fleet twice, would not restore the shipyards of Yaga Minor.

Noreto retired to his command chamber, and ordered Captain Deran to take over.

OOC: Sorry to pull our such a cheap old trick, but you know us Imperials, always in for some swift and incisive vengeance. I didn't want to bring Dantooine on this, so I had Gravlex Med, be a Rebel minor base, nothing too big. Plus I want what you come up with to annoy me next, Darky. :wink::P:twisted:

The Chronicle and the rest of the battleworn ships from the diversion force arrived in the Morta system.

"Status of the ship." Merick then noticed that the officer responsible for that console was dead, his screen had exploded in his face. A crewman moved the corpse of the seat and took its place.

"Heavy damage to the sensor and starboard Turbocannons. Luckily our engines were spared."

Merick was not happy. This was far too close.

"How about the Starfighters?"

"The Y-Wing have had very strong loses. The X-Wings a well."

"Did the General's Squadron have many loses."

"No but many injured."

"Tell them to dock and send a medical team to look after the injured."

Merick left the bridge and took a turbolift to meet the General in the hangar. He arrived as the doctors left it with three pilots on stretchers. Merick was sad to notice tht most of them were still what appeared to be very young pilots. He entered the hangar and saw Mechanics cutting open the cockpit of a X-Wing to get the severely injured pilot out of his cockpit.

Rechtmann was overlooking the operation.

The Battle Alarms had faded and Kirk Baumer glanced at the lone trooper standing in the door, "Shouldn't you be at a battle station or something?"

The trooper didn't even blink and Kirk sighed, "I wonder what that was all about."

The door hissed open and Evan stepped into the room followed by General Merick. Evan slammed his hands palm first onto the table in front fo Kirk, "So Baumer, we've been tracked around and I've got a sneaking suspicion that you had something to do with it...Half my droids are down for repairs and the rest won't follow orders."

Kirk blinked, he hadn't done anything, "I didn't do it. At a guess Imperial Intelligence rigged some droids for you to capture."

Merick shook his head, "All droids are scanned for esponage programming when they arrive, along with other modifications."

"They don't need to have espinage programming. The Imperials control the production of droids. They could easily dovetail the code to the standard code so you'd never find it," Kirk answered blandly.

"Sithspit," Merick said. He sighed, "That means we're going to have to whipe all the new droids and reprogram them."

Kirk nodded, "So get to it...And when are you going to let me out fo here?"

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Merick was amazed by this Commander. He had a quick look Evan and was alarmed to notice that he looked like he was on the point of jumping over the table to beat every single piece of information out of Baumer.

"Under who did you serve" asked Merick

"A non-humain named Thrawn, himself was under the leadership of Admiral Noreto. My guess is that he was the one who prepared your little suprise here." answered Baumer. Merick was highly surprised by this certain Thrawn. It was extremely rare that the Empire give command of a ship to an Alien.

"You still haven' answered my question." reminded Baumer. " When am I getting out of here?"

"You will know soon anought." said Merick as he turned towards the door. Evan exited before him.

"By the way. Your wingman. Jules I think it was... She was in one of the Nebulon-B fregates which was targeted by the Enemy. The fregate escaped heavily damaged. She was injured during the operation. She is in a Bacta tank. Here case is a fifty fifty one to what the medics say. This guard will escort you to a shuttle which will take you to the medical fregate. I am sorry."

Merick left the room. And turned towards Evan.

"Do you think you could take him in your squadron?"

The YT-1300 poped out of hyper space

"what the? R7 what type of ship is that?" "BEEEBOOBOP" "A Stike cruiser eh? Looks Battle scarred..." "BEBOPBWAOBEWOO" " the Chronicle eh?.. Guese the stupid imperials hade there way with it" "BEBOPWOOOOBOP" "Hail them, whada ya mean "Hail them" Well I guese so, the pretty beaten up, Call them all channels! "BEBEBOP" "Strike Cruiser: Chronicle, This is the freighter "Dragonair" I just happen to be Smuggling Medical supplies, would you like me to land and Give you some? That is if you need them. I'm also Carring a buttload of Astromech Droids, you can have some if you wan't?

Edited by kaja

"I guess I could take him in, but I'm still suspicious of him. We might as well give him a chance, but we can't put too much trust in him. I'd perfer not to put him directly into my squadron, we're not that desperate for pilots. Our casulties in the last battle weren't too bad, just a lot of disapled X-wings and astromechs. We should bring him in slowly."

Merick nodded, it made sense. He too didn't trust the Imperial yet.

Suddenly, a young officer came running towards them.

"A smuggler had hailed us, he claims to be carrying astromechs and medical supplies. Shall we let him land in hanger two?"

"Tell him to dock in Hangar 2 and send a few soldiers for security." he turned towards Evan "Wanna come and have a look?"

Rechtmann nodded and the two Generals walked to meet the smuggler.

When they arrived in the hangar no less than twenty soliders were waiting with their weapons charged. The Old YT-1300 came in and landed roughly in the middle of the Hangar. The ramp lowered itself and out came the smuggler.

Dally sat in the comm chair of his ship, waiting impatiently for a return communication form the rebel base. Just like Nereto had said, there was a small shipment of astromechs waiting for him at Tangrene. he had taken them, and then boosted some very nice medical supplies as a bonus for the rebels. And considering some of the reports that he had heard from imperials at a cantina at Tangrene, the rebels would need them.

In his hands he held a small datapad, outlining his recent encounters wuith Nereto, down to his orders to hand over those asromechs. Luckily, Daly wasnt stupid enough to think that the admiral wouldn't tamper with them, so he had traded all of those, for a larger amount of older models that a pirate group had been using. They may not have been shiny and new, but at least they wopuldnt be spies for the empire. Also on the datapad was the channel through which to contact the admiral, in case the rebels had some use for it.

But the most importent thing on the datapad, was a long list of modifications his ship would need in the near future, as well as the schemetics for a special Z-95 headhunter. If he could talk the rebebls into helping him modify his ship, and giving him the headhunter, he could go ahead with his own plan of dealing with the admiral. But if they wouldnt help him, he figured he could justmake a run to Nar Shadda, get on with one of the pirate groups there, and hope that that would keep him safe for a while.

OOC: Sorry about the Mon-cal Strike cruiser thing*

IC: Ray walked down the landing ramp.

"wow! I've never been in a strike cruiser before Hey would you mind putting down the guns!"

As Ray walked down the ramp R7 followed.

"Hey I got the medicle supplies and droids inside, You can take all the supplies bisides this Astromech droid besides me, All the droids and medical supplies are from Kashyyyk, Hey what did I say about the guns?"

"BEEBOBOPBEEWOOO"

"What you wan't me to give my ship to them, I won't give the ship, However I can stay for awhile helping you defend Imperial attacks, I hate the Empire, I'd be glad to help out if you need it, I'm a good mechanic!

Edited by kaja

Oh BTW Kaja could you please kinda ut the dialogues on top of each other and make paragraphs. No offence but it makes reading quite confusing when its all at the end of each other. :oops:

OOC: Uh, Sure*

Edit: OOC: There how is that? P.S. Cool I got premoted 80 kind of a wierd place I thought it would be 75 or 100