Pre ANH Roleplay: The Start!!!

ElvisMiggell

OOC: If the Rebels keep winning, this'll stop being fun. Mad, try to keep things balanced, you won't eb able to win with out of nowhere squads each time. :evil: Plus, wookiee (who don't even have squads) squads won't ever be able to destroy ISDs, XWA and the other flightsim games are too unrealisitc. And not all squadron in the galaxy are Rogue Squadron, and even they didn't destroy ISDs all times, they knew when to withdraw!

IC: In the Outer System. The Eviscerator and the Chimaera reformed. Despite their losses, Noreto smiled, keyed a certain frequency and spoke in an uncomprehensible language, a reply came in the same repitlian language. And Noreto closed the channel.

"The wookiees have doomed themselves, the hard hand of the Empire would have been more desirable than a handful of seconds of freedom." The Admiral dictated, and issued the order for a hyperjump back to Kashyyyk, well away from the Rebel Fleet.

Surprised by the return the rebel fighters moved to intercept, and the three remaining Rebel capital ships joined them, the Calamari Light Cruiser, and two nebulon Frigates.

On the sensors dozens of hundred of medium sized vessels arrived at the space around Kashyyyk and recklessly attacked the Rebel vessels, that hopelessly started to turn away from the battle. Weary and tired the Rebels were in no condition to fight the Trandoshans.

The Calamarian Cruiser died under the fire of the trandoshans as did hundreds of Wookiee Squadrons, in less than half an hour, only the two Imperial Destroyers and the Trandoshan fleet remained. The Rebels that had not been destroyed, which at most reached a a dozen fighters and a heavily scarred Strike Cruiser had escaped into hyperspace, knowing that they had failed, and that the Empire had more resources than they ever imagined.

Noreto then discussed with the Trandoshan leader the situation of Kashyyyk, an Imperial prefect and a platoon of stormtroopers would rule the planet, but Trandoshans had the right to use the world as hunting grounds and take a yearly amount of Wookiees for their own uses, plus the Trandoshan fleet had to be comitted to the defense of the planet until a proper Imperial task force was assigned.

Noreto then led his two remaining Star Destroyers back to Kuat, for repairs. Then he left the bridge and went to the debriefing rooms, to talk to Major Baumer.

OOC: EDIT: Oh don't post while I'm posting, Stellar :wink::D:lol:, you missed the Imperial-Trandoshan payback... Oh well you probably where busy in debriefing and missed most of it. :P

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merick gullped down the remaining of his Brandy. The rebel fleet had hardly even had time to leave the system that the Imperials. He turned round and left the Bridge. On the way Merick dropped in to tell Ackbar that they would arrive to Dantoine in 4 hours. Merick arrived to his cabin only to find the General Rechtmann sitting on a sofa waiting for him.

"It appears the Wookies were doomed from the beginning. I suggest you and your squadron get some rest before we arrive at Dantoine, I guess we will receive a new assignement there.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

"It is too bad we couldn't save them, but we will have more opptunities. The Rebel fleet was battered during our last engagement, so we'll need to have a rest before going out on our next mission. Nevertheless the Rebel fleet remains strong."

Aboard the Valiant Admiral Helos began to speak:

"The Imperial's caused heavy casulties in our ranks in the last battle and we failed to protect the wookiees. Nevertheless 3 Star Destroyers is a loss the Empire will feel. Our ships will need to be repaired and replaced but, with our recent recue of Ackbar, the Mon Calamari are modifying their civillian transport ships and supplying us with them as warships. Your next assignment is likely to involve capturing some Imperial ships....."

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

A lone freighter came out of hyperspace in the Mon Calamari system. Around Mon Calamari sat an ISD, two VSDs, two strike cruisers, three Nebulon-Bs, and eight corvettes. The task force had deployed troops and had been sent to investigate the possibility of Mon Calamari aid to the Rebellion. The Mon Calamari had yet to resist, but the situation was tense. Clearly the Mon Calamari, given the chance, would uprise.

The ISD moved to intercept the freighter and picked it up with it's tractor beam. Stormtrooper RK-657 led a squad of stormtroopers into the freighter to find it packed with explosives. As RK-657 ran out of the freighter, it exploded in a blazing inferno. A huge gash opened in the hull of the unprepared Star Destroyer.

At the edge of the system a lone Rebel corvettes waited. It transmitted the message. A Rebel fleet came out of hyperspace, eager for new ships to replenish their ranks.

"To all ships. Fire to disable. Wewant ships not wrecks." orderdd Merick.

The Chronicle came into range of one of the Nebulons and opened fire with its Ion cannons. The fregate's shields only held a few moments before ins shields collapsed and left it undefended. The Chronicles then disabled its motors. The fregate's redition cam,e a few moments later.

"The day starts well." thought Merick.

Evan's pilots quickly moved against the TIEs. The Imperial fleet as a whole was overwhelmed. Evan's wing of four X-wing squadrons and two Z-95 squadrons easily outmatched the first few TIE squadrons that came at them. Meanwhile the Valiant had already disabled one of the VSDs. The Centauri was already finishing off the other. The rest of the Rebel ships were attacking the supporting Imperial vessels.

The TIEs continued to resist, but it was futile. A huge amount of Rebel fighters had been deployed and were wiping out the TIEs. The Rebellion intended on winning this battle. It wasn't long before it was over, the Imperials realized their situation was hopless and surrendered.

Dozens of Rebel transports arrived and moved towards the planet and the Imperial fleet. The Imperial fleet was captured and the others began deploying troops and supplies to the planet. In due time, the Imperials on the planet surrendered.

The Mon Calamari now pledged their loyalty to the Alliance. Doubtless the Alliance would have to arrive again and again to protect them. As for now they had their ships, all they had to do was train new crews and build new starfighters. Added to their prize was one M80 Mon Calamari cruiser and two light Mon Calamari crusiers. The Alliance indeed had their ships....

Ackbar could hardly hide the joy from his face. His world was free of the Imperial troops and the citizens of Mon Calamari celebrated this victory in the streets of the cities. He looked out the viewport of the shuttle that was to take him to the surface, the newly liberated world glistening in blue below.

The celebrations woud be short, though. The planet had to prepare for the Empire's return, which was sure to follow sooner or later. Through their victory, the Alliance had now been forced to protect one system, to relocate resources to one spot, and one the Empire knew of.

Also, the rebel base on Dantooine was no longer deemed totally secure. a new base would have to be found within the next few months.

For now, though, it was time to go planetside, to finally breathe Mon Calamari's humid air and to join the celebration.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

Merick looked out the window of the Hotel in which he was staying on MonCalamari. He had give the entire crew of the Chronicle a permission so that they could participate in the celebrations. But Merick knew that he and his crew would soon have to leave on an exploration mission to find a new base for the Headquarters of the Alliance. The door of the room opened and entered the General.

"General! Nice to see you. Care for a Loomin beer?"

"No thank you, I have new on our next assignment. High Command is indeed looking for a new base, but they don't think their best warriors should be out searching for it. We will be assigned to that mission only if the run of the mill reconissance units don't get the job done. High command also doesn't want us to go on any special missions so soon.

The new ships we captured and ships the Alliance is repairing or is moving to acquire will not be ready for a while. We need to continue attacking the Empire, without getting into anything too risky. We also need to be ready to respond to a possible threat to Mon Calamari. Therefore we will be raiding convoys heading for this sector. It shouldn't be too difficult, and it will complicate an Imperial offensive in the sector."

Technicians and engineers had taken over the Chimaera.

Noreto frowned, the repair process was certainly sped up, but seeing at least a dozen of them whenever he took a turn inside his ship, slightly annoyed him.

Outside in the Kuat shipyards ships came and left every minute, some freighters transported off the Wookiees that had been held within the Star Destroyers during the battle for Kashyyyk.

Almost as many engineers had crowded his ship, as report crowded his metal desk, datacards and datapads lied piled up. The Admiral didn't bother with any of them, most were just routing reports, the others, at best, where the complains of Tsosk and his Trandoshan occupation force. The really important reports Deran or Pellaeon reported personally, such as details of liberation of Mon Calamari and Lord Elvis's report on that same event, and how under the pretense of liberation the Rebels were only playing part in one of Palpatine's greater schemes.

A most important and intriguing instructions came to him in a most unusual way.

Noreto smiled as Pellaeon, Deran and Baumer entered his command room.

"As you know it will take us another few weeks to complete repairs and updates to our warfleet, in the meantime, spies and slicers are gathering as much intelligence on the Rebels as is possible and also I have received an order that comes directly from Lord Elvis." Noreto then handed Pellaeon a datapad. "Please, read it."

"As per invitation of the Royal House of Alderaan, you are instructed to join the Grand Alderaanian Gathering on Alderaan," his voice trailed off as he read through the invitation and gave the admiral a questioning look. "Sir?"

"The Grand Gathering is an annual social event that dates back to the days Alderaan had a military force, the three finest officers of each ship would visit the surface on the particular date. Some of them might even catch the eyes of young nobles, and open the possibility of a marriage. Ever since the demilitarization, Alderaan has extended the invitation to the ships of the Imperial Fleet, and High Command selects the ships. The Chimaera was chosen. Major Baumer, you and Lieutenant Pellaeon will join me. The Alderaanian shuttle will be arriving tomorrow early."

The three men still did not understand fully the situation and nodded.

"Lord Elvis will be attending this year, and he requests a face-to-face meeting with me during the event. Major Baumer and Lieutenat Pellaeon, you have explicit orders to participate in the social part of the event, you will chat and smile, and enjoy yourselves among the Alderaanian elite, while I meet Lord Elvis, it is needless for me to insist on the Dress Uniform. Captain you will oversee the completion of the repairs and act as my substitute until my return, as a first challenge you will deal with Governor Tsosk and his Trandoshan complaints."

"Yes, sir." The three men answered in unison.

Early in the following day a shuttle bearing Alderaanian marks took them to the fairest world in the galaxy.

Trej Ocas woke up, he was still in hyperspace. But where?

As the starlines materialized into stars he saw a green and blue orb he immediately recognized. A world he could never confuse. He was home.

He smiled as Alderaan grew bigger ahead of him, he keyed the frequency of the Royal Palace and sped towards Aldera.

OOC: GA, if you're around you could be the reason why Elvis wants to me to meet him. :wink:

OOC2: Antililles you're poking around at Alderaan, enjoy the festivity.

Guest Admiral_Antilles

It seemed that Trej Ocas was avoiding Fel. Fel had seen him come into the atmosphere Force-cloaked but when Fel reached out to him, there was a wall. He tried to follow him but Trej discouraged his attempts by hiding in the highly dense forests in the southern area of the planet. Baffled as too why Ocas avoided him, he decided to give him room and let him approach when he felt ready. That was when he heard that Lord Elvis was to attend a festival the next day in the city of Justice, not far from where he landed his own craft. This was where he must fight Elvis, it seemed that Trej Ocas wanted no part in this, and if the Force brought him to the occasion, fine. I will stop him myself; I cannot wait for this amazing coincidence to pass me up. Making himself presentable in black velvet robes he had bartered for at a merchant inside Justice he began walking towards the brilliant display that was taking place not but a few miles from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long week for Logan Adlar; he had been in the large engagement around Kashyyyk even made two kills, one a Z-95, the other a Y-Wing. During the repairing of the Chimaera he had been in the mess hall mostly, trying to make friends with some of the other Gammas, but they all sort of kept to themselves these last few days. A few Gammas had died in the Battle of Kashyyyk, and it was always hard when a friend died and you wondered, am I next?

It was now the last day of repairs to the Chimaera, and he was to report to Major Baumer for reason unknown. What did I do? He thought to himself.

OOC: Oh no, a social event...

IC:Major Baumer pulled at the collar of his dress uniform, he hated them, hated their use, hated their pompous appearance, he would have given anything to be back behind the seat of a fighter in a simple black flight suite instead of the ornate uniform he found himself in. With a sigh he leaned back in the seat, Lieutenant Pelleaon glanced at him as he sat, "Don't like dress uniforms?"

"No," Baumer answered simply, "They're stiff, elegant, and refined, I'm none of those things."

"Except perhaps inside a fighter craft?" Gilad Pelleaon replied as a slight grin swept across his mouth. He smiled slightly, "Well it is your arena."

"Yeah, and I still have the same duties as every other officer, sending out promotions and the so forth, I just promoted a Flight Officer, Logan Adlar to Flight Leader, he'd freed up Lara to take Executive officer. I'd heard he has some experience with modifing craft, soon all the Gammas will be upgraded under his and Lara's watchful eye, they may even be done when I get back. I asked him to find a way to add some warhead launchers, we'll see what he comes up with."

A pilot's vocie keyed throughout the craft, "Ten minutes to Alderann."

"Thank you Lieutenant," Major Baumer answered keying the comm then settled back to wait.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

The ceremony was Alderaanian, alone that word could convery the meaning of the wealthy ceremony and the beauty of the Royal Palace, ever since landing on Aldera, Noreto had felt a warm sentiment in his heart. As an Alderaanian, some may expected Noreto to be familiar with the place, but only now as an Admiral of the Empire was he entitled to walk proudly into the Palace of Aldera.

Thousands of officers walked down the Royal Pavillion, while the young nobles and accomodated families greeted and waved at the Imperial officers.

Noreto kept his face straight as he walked under the balcony of the Viceroy of Alderaan. Bail Organa and his daughter looked at the files of marching officers on occasion pointing out some men at her daughter. From the corner of his eye, Noreto believed he saw Organa laugh lightly and point Leia to Noreto, Pellaeon and Baumer, the girl smiled and her father pointed another group of officers.

Noreto smiled, as he prepared for a meeting with Lord Elvis.

Darth Elvis looked out of the ample window of the Alderaanian palace, Noreto suspected Elvis would not be able to really apreciate the beauty and magic of the place, so decided not to mention it.

"My Lord."

"I am disappointed in your campaign against the Rebels."

Noreto had expected this, Elvis would ever be disappointed of everything.

"Excuses are useless, my lord. The Rebels have been at advantage, their tactics and strikes have been well-timed, I will not be held responsible for Kuat, Denab nor Marlin V. If you wish to correct me for Kashyyyk, I will take the responsibility for it."

"You will shoulder the death of one hundred fifty thousand, Admiral." Elvis stated. "Your life is now bound entirely to the Empire."

Noreto said nothing, once he joined the Empire years ago, he perfectly understood that his only way out was death. Now Elvis just bound the fate of the Empire closer to Noreto.

"My life has ever been at the disposal of the Emperor and his New Order."

"You will go back to your Fleet and procede with the erradication of the Rebels, as I will hunt down the remainder of the Jedi. In the past weeks one of Star Destroyer captains found a nonhuman on the edge of Imperial Space, he is a brilliant Tactician, and the Emperor has decided to allow him to join your task force

"Thrawn and his ship will join your fleet, his existence must not be betrayed to the Rebels. The Emperor himself will punish every single one that fails to obey that instruction."

"I sense a private agenda of the Emperor in this." Noreto voiced his suspicion.

"Not at all, Admiral. In the eyes of the Emperor, all are alike, what is one day an Admiral can be nothing but a memory on the next day. If Thrawn obeys or not a secret agenda is as unimportant as if your obeyed a secret agenda or not." Elvis added, and Noreto understood, which position Thrawn had in the eyes of the Emperor.

"When will he join me?"

"The timing is the Emperor's choice." Elvis added and left.

"A valiant son of Alderaan, I welcome you Admiral Noreto."

The Admiral smiled, and shook the Viceroy's hand.

"Welcome back," a girlish voice echoed, and Noreto bowed before the young Princess.

"It has been to long since I breathed the air of my world." Noreto admitted.

"Alderaan will be a safe haven, in the storm."

"The Rebellion is far from being a storm, it is like a light rain in spring."

"You may yet be proven wrong, Admiral. The Rebellion gains supporters fastly," the aging man said as he invited the Admiral to take one of the honorary seats around the throne.

"The Rebellion dooms itself to failure, it fights for the wrong ideals."

"Ideals?" Organa has a sudden interest.

"They claim they fight for peace and freedom, but they fight to restore a regime that proved unsuccessful and corrupt. They are to reckless, to uncontrolled, they point their fleet at a random world hoping to damage the Empire, and provide the masses with the illusion of freedom."

"Ah, I see, you have been commanding a fleet for the past years, you have been as ruthless as the Emperor himself, have you never doubted the morality behind your actions?"

The debate around the morality of the Empire stretched it self for hours. Little Leia fell asleep on her chair and her head dropped on her fathers lap, eventually dignataries and assistants called the Viceroy to return to his required protocol. "It has been a pleasure, Admiral."

"Thank you, Your Highness, I apologize for divering your attention from other matters."

Noreto left the High Throne Room and walked down the stair into another room, filled with young Alderaanian nobles, busily chatting with Imperial Officers. Among them he saw an uncomfortable Major Baumer pretending an amenable dialogue with another uncomfortable officer and young Gilad Pellaeon musing with a beautiful Alderaanian girl. Amidst the peace and calm of the Alderaanian Palace, he understood the galaxy better.

Edited by Trejiuvanat

Merick and General Rechtman left Mon Calamari the next day on board of the Chronicle. With them came the fregates Alpha and Omega, Their mission was simple: intercept Imperial convoys and take possesion of the cargos.

The fleet was now obiting the Misthril system, intelegence had alerted them of possible Imperial trasports crossing this system.

"A convoy has just entered the system Sir" said the detections officer.

"Escort?"

"Two corvettes and a Bulk Cruiser."

"Use Ion cannons, destroy only if nescessary and launch fighters."

A few minutes later the convoy surrendered.

"What are you transporting" asked Merick

"Equipment for establishing a base." answered the paniqued cpt of the fleet

"hat was your destination?"

"The Werat system"

"Perfect tranfer all your controls to our crews. And prepare to be boarded."

Major Baumer turned away from Lieutenant Fel, a fellow pilot he'd been speaking with as a hand touched his shoulder. Kirk turned around as a girl with brilliant white hair looked up at him, "Hello."

"Hello, my name is Winter and Major, I couldn't help overhearing that you said something about the rebels," The girl smiled slightly.

Kirk smiled at her, "Well I was telling Lieutenat Baron Scontir Fel how effective the rebels are despite, their lack of material. You see he's a pilot just like me, but he has just joined a squadron and really doesn't have any experience, I'm just trying to keep him alive a little longer, at whatever squadron he's at."

"Oh," The girl seemed disappointed somewhat, "I thought you'd know a little more."

Kirk smiled vanely at the girl, "I'm sorry but I really can't share much information with you." His commlink suddenly chirped and Kirk pulled it off of his belt, "Major Baumer here."

"This is Alderann Control, we have a priority one message coming in for you Major, its from the Inexorable," The commlink answered. Kirk hissed to himself, what was this about?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Later, Evan entered Merick's office.

"Ah hello General Hechtman."

Evan nodded and began to speak:

"High Command had decided, after reviewing your latest actions, to promote you to General. Congratulations, General. Anyways we have no time to celebrate. The Empire is doubtlessly moving to attack us and we need to establish a base. We need a base from which we can protect Mon Calamari and attack the Imperials. I have talked to High Command and they have approved this much. We need to keep most of the fleet here at Mon Calamari to defend and attack Imperial convoys, so we can only have the Chronicle and a few other noncombat ships. Are you prepared to start?

Trej Ocas wandered through the empty corridors of the Alderaanian Palace. From a safe distance he had observed the Grand Gathering, and come to the conclusion that despite the wealth and elegance it was not up to the height of the Grand Gatherings of old. The Gathering had ended, and the officers had left.

Now the silence ruled again over Alderaan.

He walked up a staircase until he arrived in the Throne Room, sitting on a sober marble throne, the Viceroy of Alderaan bid him welcome.

"We feared you would never return."

"You should have feared my return, I endanger your House."

"We endanger it ourselves, Trej." Organa spoke calm. "Darth Elvis was here."

"I know, I felt him, his presence has the effect of a huge shadow in the Force, everything turns colder, deadlier." Trej admitted and a little girl entered the Throne Room.

"Leia, I want you to meet a very special man," her father said. "Princess meet Master Ocas."

Trej knelt before the princess and kissed her hand, the girl giggled and spoke a few quiet words in her fathers ear before rushing away.

"The girl is strong in the Force, is she-"

"Yes," Organa cut him off, "she has been under my protection for the past twelve years, she is our hope. You will be leaving us soon."

"I cannot stay here." Trej stated.

"Will you be joining the Rebellion?"

Trej laughed. "They lack vision, they are a bunch of revolting kids."

"That's the second time I hear such judgement, last time it came from an Imperial Admiral."

"And he is correct, the Rebel lacks any serious motivation, I understant members of the Old Republic form their leadership, but they lack a real symbol, perhaps Leia will be that symbol, but it will take at least five or more years, for the Rebellion to ripe. In the meantime, their quest is hopeless."

"Perhaps it is, my mechanics have repaired and loaded your fighter, you can leave whenever you decide to."

"You will not invite me to join the Rebellion?"

"A Viceroy has now power over a Jedi, alone the Force does."

Trej nodded smiled and turned, under the arch of the Room he turned back. "We may never meet again, may the Force be with you, Father of all Alderaanians."

The Victory-Class Star Destroyer Strikefast drifted through the crowded space above the planet of Coruscant. It had arrived an hour before and sent a message to Imperial Naval Command that a meeting with Admiral Motti needed to be arranged.

Thrawn stood at the viewport at the frond of the bridge, closely inspecting each ship. Parck noticed that his stare had been holding on one in particular.

"That's the Chimaera. Apart from the Strikefast she has the best crew in the fleet. In the chance that Lord Vaders personal ship is absent, she is designated as the flag-ship of the fleet."

"She seems to be a larger ship than the Strikefast captain."

Parck's eyes tightened. "aye, she is. She and Imperial- Class Star Destroyer. The shipyards at Kuat have been building those non-stop. The surprising thing is, we still have pleanty of well-trained crewers for them. There are even some more up-to-date ISD IIs. You'll have a chance to see them once we orbit to the other side of the planet."

As if on cue, the shapes of six more Star Destroyers became visable.

"The Accuser, Judicator, Avenger, Thunderflare, and the Visage. Lord Vaders "Death Squadron". The Chimaera is a part of it as well, though she has been assigned her own operations for the time being. The only ship missing is the Dominator, though there is word it is being replaced with something bigger... much bigger."

There was a tone from the communications station in the port-side command pit. The communications officer spoke quickley into his mic and turned toward Parck.

"Sir, Admiral Motti is out-of-system with Grand Moff Tarkin," the comm officer blanched before continuing, "you've been directed to land your shuttle at the number-one landing pad at the Imperial Palace. You have an audience with the Emperor."

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

"The Inexorable left?"

"Yes, sir." Captain Deran informed. "We fear it may have been hijacked by Rebels, the Death's Head has moved to intercept."

An officer rushed up from the communications port. "Sir, the Inexorable has been caught, after a short battle, its captain has been captured and is now enroute to Coruscant for interrogation and correction."

Noreto smiled and hoped for the arrival of this Thrawn.

Edited by Trejiuvanat

OOC: Thats not all thats left 8)

IC: "Raptor Lead, to all flights, report status," Kirk Baumer breathed. His squadron had finally gotten the recognition it deserved, they finally had a name, a real name not some callsign they happened to use three fourths of the time, but a name.

"First Flight standing by," Lara's voice replied swiftly through the comm.

"Second Flight, ready and waiting," Lieutenant Logan Adlar replied slowly. Followed by the leader for third flight.

Kirk smiled as he glanced at the newly installed lever of to the side of the cockpit, he'd gotten his wish, the entire squadron was now equipped with hyperdrives and shields, giving them a much better chance of survival. Not only that but now each craft carried a pair of concussion missiles, only two though which forced Kirk to remind his pilots to conserve their weapons. Slowly he gripped the lever and pushed it forward, "Hyperjump, now!" The stars flashed into lines and the blue tunnel of hyperspace surrounded him. If everything was going according to plan their target would be entering the system within a few minutes. The rebels had the advantage of a CC-7700 for to long, and the plan he'd been given was to remove the threat. Even now the Dominator under the personal command of Darth Vader was moving into position along with a large number of smaller ships.

With a flash the starlines faded and the Raptors appeared in the target system, ahead, near a repair yard in this nameless world was the craft. Kirk keyed his comm, "Dominator, in system."

"Roger Raptor lead, you're clear to engage. Our ETA is five minutes"

Ahead the Interdictor began a ponderous turn and brought its gravity well generators to life, A single squadron of X-wings rose from the planet below followed by two squadrons of Z-95s and Cloakshape fighters. None of them knew that the entire battle had been coreoghraphed by a master that was calmly speaking to the Emperor at that moment, a master with blue skin and red eyes.

Signature:

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Fel was walking along the complex winding corridors of the Palace. He had been searching for his prey, guided by the force. But he felt something he usually did not feel not even in the midst of battle, fear. It was a chilling fear of Elvis’ presence, which almost made him want to vomit. He was beginning to lose his prey; he could feel Elvis moving away from him, perhaps going to a shuttle. He kept walking, trying not to look suspicious in the midst of the servants and the last few delegates that remained behind after the party ended. He carried no Lightsaber, he needed none. He had learned more about the powers he could control with only the Force than almost anyone except master Yoda himself.

He kept moving until he reached a balcony where he saw a shuttle with Imperial markings prepping for launch 300 meters from him and about 100 meters down. He could feel the presence of the Dark Side strong in that shuttle. It must be Elvis, he thought to himself. Then it launched into orbit with a group of TIE/In that had met it halfway in the skies above Alderaan.

“No!! I was so close!â€