1upD's mod

1upD

Yeah, It a bit pink... :P You know, quadraxis's feet are a pink-silver kind of mix...try putting a bit more silver in there..
Bow to me, as a slave does before his master, or a peasant before his king.  For, you shall soon be as such to me.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, It a bit pink... :P You know, quadraxis's feet are a pink-silver kind of mix...try putting a bit more silver in there..

Yeah, will do.

I can also start on the kneecap now.

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

Yeah, Im working on animating it now..that hard part about animating something this size is that its really easy to notice if it is not smooth or something is off..
Bow to me, as a slave does before his master, or a peasant before his king.  For, you shall soon be as such to me.

can you repost the mst recent versiom of TUM?

the link on the 1st page dosn't work.

I have no idea why the link stopped working...

:o

It's gone!

I don't know why, but the file's been deleted!

I'll have it back up later. I g2g in about an hour, so I don't have time now.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

I know why the file was deleted...the web has been suffering from the attacks of a malicious hacker group....photobucket, polyvore, myspace, facebook, etc...a lot of sites are hurting....my group has been trying to find them, but no luck, so far...

Filefront removes large files after inactivity for a time.

Then start downloading it for Pete's sake! What the heck am I suppossed to write for the description this time? I can't remember all the credits! Plus I think I defiled the TUM folder after uploaded and I deleted the original .rar...Dangit, this could take a while. At least it brought some people back to this thread.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Actually, they were here yesterday, they never posted...yeah, I saw you droid, trying to stealth the thread... :P  My mod might slow down a little for a minute...I won an Xbox 360 with the 3 RLOD on Ebay... Im gonna fix it (easy) and play some Halo 3...

Actually, they were here yesterday, they never posted...yeah, I saw you droid, trying to stealth the thread... :P  My mod might slow down a little for a minute...I won an Xbox 360 with the 3 RLOD on Ebay... Im gonna fix it (easy) and play some Halo 3...

:o

Awesome! I got a wii instead of a 360 since I figure I could get most 360 games for the PC.(Orange Box, Halo 1, 2, and someday 3)

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

What?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

It was a joke... I saw you pop in, look at the thread, and leave without syaing anything...hehe...

SO 1upd, how's Quadraxis' Skin coming?

It was a joke... I saw you pop in, look at the thread, and leave without syaing anything...hehe...

SO 1upd, how's Quadraxis' Skin coming?

I finished the kneecap, as well as depinking the foot. I'm kind of embarrassed at how much these so called skins suck. Hopefully no other skinners will see them. At least they work.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Dont be embarrassed...I dont even know how to skin...and by the way, the skins you are making me look way better in action, trust me.

Hmmm... the kneecaps need to have the color dimmed a bit (ill do that) does anyone know why they get so stretched when put on the model?

Edit 2: Actually, 1upd, next time, instead of blue for the kneecaps/legs, why dont you go for a silvery gray like the on on his head?  Thats a bit more accurate.

Edited by Lavarider

Dont be embarrassed...I dont even know how to skin...and by the way, the skins you are making me look way better in action, trust me.

Hmmm... the kneecaps need to have the color dimmed a bit (ill do that) does anyone know why they get so stretched when put on the model?

Edit 2: Actually, 1upd, next time, instead of blue for the kneecaps/legs, why dont you go for a silvery gray like the on on his head?  Thats a bit more accurate.

I thought I put blue on the head...

I was afraid there would be inconsistancies between the leg and head.

Could you send some screenies anyways?

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

I fixed the inconsistencies myself....

Edit: And the head has blue, a very light blue...SO light as to almost be grayish.

Edited by Lavarider

I fixed the inconsistencies myself....

Edit: And the head has blue, a very light blue...SO light as to almost be grayish.

You fixed the skin?

Could I have screenies? I like screenies. Screenies make me smile.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Youll have to wait a bit...I added two new units, the vengeance destroyer and the Praetor Star Destroyer, and one of them is crashing my game...gotta diagnose it first.

Game still freaking out...but here is a screenie of the new Quaddy in ALO viewer...

Edit2: Wierd, he doesn't seem to have the inconsistencies fixed in game....

Edited by Lavarider

Model's awesome, but the UV looks pretty stretchy. Try UVing different polys from different angles.

It animated, btw?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/codeuser/sigcopy.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar2.jpg

[3:52:33 PM] Arbiter says: Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin would cure all of his diseases....

[3:52:47 PM] Arbiter says: Except with the side effect of probable death.

not yet, Im having trouble making the animation.  My max 8 likes to tweak out when animating for no reason...

not yet, Im having trouble making the animation.  My max 8 likes to tweak out when animating for no reason...

It's not animated? So, does it hover or something? ???

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS