1upD's mod

1upD

Ok then...

You have more experience than me on the spawn on death thing...how do I have him do it?

Edit:  You know, this is gonna be really hard to test, cause the computer can never kill Quadraxis... :P

Bow to me, as a slave does before his master, or a peasant before his king.  For, you shall soon be as such to me.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then...

You have more experience than me on the spawn on death thing...how do I have him do it?

Edit:  You know, this is gonna be really hard to test, cause the computer can never kill Quadraxis... :P

<Destruction_Survivors> Scout_Trooper_No_Bike, 1.0 </Destruction_Survivors>

Only in your case, it would be more like

<Destruction_Survivors> Quadraxis_Head, 1.0 </Destruction_Survivors>

It's that simple.

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

Ok..Im coding it now...

God this thing is going to be so op'd...Im gonna have to make it about 12,000 creds in skirmish to justify it....And in galactic its respawn time is going to have to be insane...

Bow to me, as a slave does before his master, or a peasant before his king.  For, you shall soon be as such to me.

Ok..Im coding it now...

God this thing is going to be so op'd...Im gonna have to make it about 12,000 creds in skirmish to justify it....And in galactic its respawn time is going to have to be insane...

lol

Maybe you should just make him a little weaker, or classify him as a superweapon. "Metroid cage contru-*cough* Death Star approaching!"

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

No, Ill use costs to justify him...Im too obsessed with the greatness of quadraxis to weaken him like that.

Look at it this way...Compare Samus' technology to that of say, a rebel trooper.  Now imagine Quadraxis up against the rebellion instead of Samus...They wouldnt have the chance of a snowball in hell...

No, Ill use costs to justify him...Im too obsessed with the greatness of quadraxis to weaken him like that.

Look at it this way...Compare Samus' technology to that of say, a rebel trooper.  Now imagine Quadraxis up against the rebellion instead of Samus...They wouldnt have the chance of a snowball in hell...

lol?

Quadraxis is cool, but he was beaten by Samus pretty quickly. He's not exactly the main antagonist of the series...

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

lol?

Quadraxis is cool, but he was beaten by Samus pretty quickly. He's not exactly the main antagonist of the series...

I beg to differ...Try fighting him on Hard mode...he is tougher than the Emperor Ing or Dark Samus...His attacks are sped up and his endurance is basically tripled...Not nice.

Programming Complete!  Lets have a look...It might me a while...Killing quaddy..not easy! ;)

Programming Complete!  Lets have a look...It might me a while...Killing quaddy..not easy! ;)

You completed the head model and head coding that fast!?

EDIT:I fixed the head!

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

It works!! WHoo hoo...Ahhh...Carp, I just thought, I forgot to grab you a screenshot..sorry

Ahhh.. Yes, the new head you made looks much better...

Edit:  You know, the head is really weak without its body...And yeah, I completed the coding that fast because all I had to do was repurpose the lancet.

It works!! WHoo hoo...Ahhh...Carp, I just thought, I forgot to grab you a screenshot..sorry

Ahhh.. Yes, the new head you made looks much better...

lol

It's ok.

Quadraxis sounds really awesome. I'll try to skin some of the other parts for you.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Cool, thank you.

By the way, you know that you get honorable mention in my credits for that right? :)

Cool, thank you.

By the way, you know that you get honorable mention in my credits for that right? :)

I knew that if I didn't I'd have to put an honorable mention in. By force.

8)

LOL

My inbox is exploding!

lol

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Hey, does anyone know why Quadraxis likes to walk forwards or backwards, depend ing on the way he's facing?  I designed him off of the gargantuan code, that might have something to do with it...

Hey, does anyone know why Quadraxis likes to walk forwards or backwards, depend ing on the way he's facing?  I designed him off of the gargantuan code, that might have something to do with it...

I'm not sure...

Would you prefer me to use the UV of the entire leg, or the separate pieces? I think I'm gonna do the kneecap next. Maybe the tendrils first. Also, I had an idea to make him Phazon corrupted instead of Ing possessed. Would you like that? I'll probably do both versions.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Well.About the phazon corruption thing...remember, this is not necessarily the Metroid Quadraxis.  I transported him to a new galaxy, but he has a new story.  See, he was designed and built by the Overseer, an ancient and wise member of the Son'a race, over 10,000 years ago... He;s just another machine, but incredibly intelligent and capable of commanding the force..whatever you like is fine, but I would like him to look as much as the picture in my avatar as possible.  As whether to use the full leg uv or the sections, you are doing this on your own time, I don't mind, whatever is most comfortable for you works for me.

Well.About the phazon corruption thing...remember, this is not necessarily the Metroid Quadraxis.  I transported him to a new galaxy, but he has a new story.  See, he was designed and built by the Overseer, an ancient and wise member of the Son'a race, over 10,000 years ago... He;s just another machine, but incredibly intelligent and capable of commanding the force..whatever you like is fine, but I would like him to look as much as the picture in my avatar as possible.  As whether to use the full leg uv or the sections, you are doing this on your own time, I don't mind, whatever is most comfortable for you works for me.

Ah. So I should try to hide both, then. I'll have the tendrils black instead of purple, then.

I guess it's easy to reapply the skins, then. I think I'll just use the little sections. It can be kind of confusing to see what part of the skin covers what sometimes. I'll try to make the kneecap.(Just realised the kneecap is the covering, not the hexagonal tessalation underneath)

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

yeah, it is tough to tell what goes where, isnt it?  You know, you expect 3ds max to give you a better skin...Im going to try something new today for skinning it, but dont hold your breath...

yeah, it is tough to tell what goes where, isnt it?  You know, you expect 3ds max to give you a better skin...Im going to try something new today for skinning it, but dont hold your breath...

Ok.

I'll begin work on the kneecap. Rundas isn't going so well.

EDIT: Nevermind, I said foot. Where exactly is the kneecap UV? It's baffling me. It looks really wierd. Is that blocky thing sticking out the top that 'skip' on Quadraxis' knees?

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Ha, you know what, I have no idea...I think that the thing sticking out of the top is the blade on his leg...Im still trying to puzzle out if there is a better way to make a skin..DROID I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS POST...HOW DO I UNWRAP  A MODEL PROPERLY!?!?

Edit: Hey, Is this better?

Ha, you know what, I have no idea...I think that the thing sticking out of the top is the blade on his leg...Im still trying to puzzle out if there is a better way to make a skin..DROID I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS POST...HOW DO I UNWRAP  A MODEL PROPERLY!?!?

No, the UVs are good. They're always confusing, lol.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Oh, lol...well, I posted a revision that may be easier to translate...last post..

Hmm...It's longer, but I still don't get why half of it is wider. On the model the whole thing seems to be a complete spherical cylinder thingy(You know what I mean)

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Well, on my model, there is a sphere which is the knee, but the wider part is the cap that is slipped on over the top...see

Well, on my model, there is a sphere which is the knee, but the wider part is the cap that is slipped on over the top...see

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I didn't see that on the other screenies, thanks.

EDIT:Behold, the wierdest and most basic texture you have ever seen!

I have a strange feeling it's going to turn out bright pink, but rest assured I will wack myself when it does.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS