1upD's mod

1upD

Both.  It drops down to four instead of three, but for the extra four, you actually have to click below the bottom of the bar.  For instance, the Son'a are th fourth faction.  If you want to select the Yuuzhan Vong, the fifth, you have to click in empty space below the son'a.

What about the sixth?

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Im discovering a problem with that, actually. It wont go down any farther for some reason.  Do any of you know how to 1, expand the selection box, or 2, make the EAW scroll bar work?  Thanks!
Bow to me, as a slave does before his master, or a peasant before his king.  For, you shall soon be as such to me.

Yeah, Im discovering a problem with that, actually. It wont go down any farther for some reason.  Do any of you know how to 1, expand the selection box, or 2, make the EAW scroll bar work?  Thanks!

I thought so...

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

I thought so...

Hey, hold up...the faction is there, im 100% sure of it.  I just cant scroll down to it because the scroll bar isn't working.  I bet the faction selection box is in the mt commandbar somewhere...I just need to find out how to expand it...does anybody know the specific texture?

Hey, I got it!!  All you have to do is click inside the faction box, then hold the mouse button down and you can scroll with the scroll wheel...Good, and 1upd, all 8 factions are there and ready to play!!

Bow to me, as a slave does before his master, or a peasant before his king.  For, you shall soon be as such to me.

Hey, hold up...the faction is there, im 100% sure of it.  I just cant scroll down to it because the scroll bar isn't working.  I bet the faction selection box is in the mt commandbar somewhere...I just need to find out how to expand it...does anybody know the specific texture?

Hey, I got it!!  All you have to do is click inside the faction box, then hold the mouse button down and you can scroll with the scroll wheel...Good, and 1upd, all 8 factions are there and ready to play!!

Awesome!

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Yep...the final loadout of my mod is...

Aether's Vengeance:

REBELLION

EMPIRE

CONSORTIUM

SON'A

YUUZHAN VONG

CIS RESURGENCE

UNSC

COVENANT

All will have (in final version) at least 12 ships apiece, three space heroes, 8 ground forces, 3 ground heroes, a superweapons, and unique turrets.

Yep...the final loadout of my mod is...

Aether's Vengeance:

REBELLION

EMPIRE

CONSORTIUM

SON'A

YUUZHAN VONG

CIS RESURGENCE

UNSC

COVENANT

All will have (in final version) at least 12 ships apiece, three space heroes, 8 ground forces, 3 ground heroes, a superweapons, and unique turrets.

Wait...How do you explain the UNSC and Covenant?

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Actually, simple.  You see, the Halo games and novels only cover a very tiny part of a galaxy.  As we Halo fans know, the UNSC has Earth as its Homeworld, and all of its other planets are very close by.  Now, if we assume the Covenant also make their homes nearby, it could rationally be said that the part of the galaxy occupied by the two races could be quite small.  Now, if this part was located in the unknown regions of the Star Wars galaxy, it could be said that the species if human in the star wars galaxy was actually a group transported off of earth by the Forerunners before activating the Halo rings to try to keep then alive, while giving them superior technology.  It could explain how humans were so widespread through the Star Wars galaxy, and why earth was nowhere to be seen...Thereby having the two halo races right under the noses of the empire and rebellion all along.

Actually, simple.  You see, the Halo games and novels only cover a very tiny part of a galaxy.  As we Halo fans know, the UNSC has Earth as its Homeworld, and all of its other planets are very close by.  Now, if we assume the Covenant also make their homes nearby, it could rationally be said that the part of the galaxy occupied by the two races could be quite small.  Now, if this part was located in the unknown regions of the Star Wars galaxy, it could be said that the species if human in the star wars galaxy was actually a group transported off of earth by the Forerunners before activating the Halo rings to try to keep then alive, while giving them superior technology.  It could explain how humans were so widespread through the Star Wars galaxy, and why earth was nowhere to be seen...Thereby having the two halo races right under the noses of the empire and rebellion all along.

...Interesting....

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Hey, Its just as legitimate a theory as your Space Pirates from another galaxy thing....

Well, yeah. I suppose the idea was that Phaaze opened a time-space wormhole to the heavily overpopulated and diverse Star Wars galaxy, bringing with it the victims of its last corruption-spree.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Except that directly contradicts the "A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..." line.

Time-space portals work better than that, IMO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

Lucas directly counters that line by using the Human race as a the dominant race in this far far away galaxy....Besides, how do you know that the storyteller for that line is not telling the story a couple thousand years from now in another galaxy, looking back in history at our galaxy, hmm?

How do you know they're the same humans?

They look the same, but can you be sure?

And besides, it is not impossible for humans to have evolved elsewhere, you know. And who's to say humanity originated on Earth? You say they migrated to the other planets. Perhaps we migrated here...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

You realize, we can keep up this argument forever, so I think I will nip it in the bud here.  Star Wars, Metroid, Halo, Stargate, etc, are all classifies as Science Fiction stories.  The definition of Science Fiction is a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact that uses a scientific base to enhance its realism.  Well, George Lucas' imagination created Star Wars, mine expanded on it.....you can believe whatever you want and make it come true....that is the beauty of the digital world.

And besides, it is not impossible for humans to have evolved elsewhere, you know. And who's to say humanity originated on Earth? You say they migrated to the other planets. Perhaps we migrated here...

I've always thought about that from a biblical perspective... What if the book of Genesis is as symbolic as Revelation? What if Noah's Ark was actually some kind of ship? The great flood could have been the destruction of Mars's ecosystem.... The impact might have been what killed the dinosaurs....

I'm sorry, I'm going way off track here. And I don't actually believe that theory, it's just kind of interesting...

Anyways, Aernoud responded to my message. He says that he's interested in the animating process and wants to see the finished model. I don't know how that's possible without him owning SWFoC. He also said he wanted to make bigger wings, since Meta Ridley has big wings.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Not a problem.  Ill convert the model into .alo for us, and make few renders for him, or even reconvert it back to sketchup.  I must admit, I have not done much with Ridley, Ive been really busy.  I'll work on him later today...What animations do you desire?

CIS station!!

Edited by Lavarider

Not a problem.  Ill convert the model into .alo for us, and make few renders for him, or even reconvert it back to sketchup.  I must admit, I have not done much with Ridley, Ive been really busy.  I'll work on him later today...What animations do you desire?

CIS station!!

Awesome! I must admit, I have not done much with Quadraxis, I've been busy too. ;D Well, I want the animations to be basicly like the rancor, you know. Walk, scream, eat people. Except maybe with a projectile attack out of his mouth instead of clawing, if that will code in right...I've only experimented with the Rancor variable attacks a little. And, if possible, I'd like a jetpack animation like Boba Fett; Only with flying, not jet-ing. (I've always thought about coding in those unused flipping animations to make humorous space jump troopers) This may be the coolest mod unit ever added to Forces of Corruption... I wonder how my mod will do? I mean, I haven't even really officially announced it yet.

Awesome station! Couldn't you have made it, like, before I canceled my CIS mod?

EDIT: Good news! I found an awesome Samus model AND another reason for me to get GMod! Except that I want to keep my reskin for the beta version, just to show off my 1337 skillz. After I release my beta version, though, it would be good to have a new Samus/Dark Samus.

Linky- http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=406027

It's near the end of the topic.

Edited by 1upD

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

You want ridley to be a ground unit?  I was about to make him a pure flier....back to the drawing board.. :P

CIS fleet...

Vulture_Squadron,

TF_Bomber_Squadron,

CIS_Gunship,

Munificent_Frigate,

Vulture_MKII_Squadron,

Tri-Fighter_Squadron,

Rescuant_Cruiser,

Lucredictor,

TF_Missile_Frigate,

Providence,

Lucrehulk,

Lucrehulk_MKII,

Pinnace

Comments?

UPDATE!!!

UNSC Station!

Edited by Lavarider

You want ridley to be a ground unit?  I was about to make him a pure flier....back to the drawing board.. :P

CIS fleet...

Vulture_Squadron,

TF_Bomber_Squadron,

CIS_Gunship,

Munificent_Frigate,

Vulture_MKII_Squadron,

Tri-Fighter_Squadron,

Rescuant_Cruiser,

Lucredictor,

TF_Missile_Frigate,

Providence,

Lucrehulk,

Lucrehulk_MKII,

Pinnace

Comments?

UPDATE!!!

UNSC Station!

Pure flier would be ok too, I just thought it would be cool if he walked and had an ability (with no recharge time) that made him fly. This could be done by using the Boba Fett jetpack code and anim names.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Posiible..I was just thinking about how cool it wouls be to have a heavy assault air hero...it would totally make you rethink your strat when up against a pirate player!

So...What do you think of the CIS concept fleet?  The lucredictor, by the way, is a lucrehulk battleship that has had nearly all of its weapons and armor replaced by gravity well generators.

Posiible..I was just thinking about how cool it wouls be to have a heavy assault air hero...it would totally make you rethink your strat when up against a pirate player!

So...What do you think of the CIS concept fleet?  The lucredictor, by the way, is a lucrehulk battleship that has had nearly all of its weapons and armor replaced by gravity well generators.

True... But it would  also be cool to have a rancor that could shoot lasers and fly to any point on the map at any time. Either way is fine. To go with the phazon theme, I wanted to have Omega Ridley. But it's nothing reskinning can't do. (Meta-Ridley is fine anyways)

Oh, it's a concept? I thought it was your modifications to my faction. Looks good.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

No, I didn't use anything from your faction...I hope you take no offense from this, but the programming for your faction was inefficient...So I made my own.  I like to program in a way that only the code I need exists.

I little update for you al...My mod just hit 1 gb in size today..and I still have more to go!

I little update for you al...My mod just hit 1 gb in size today..and I still have more to go!

Crap... I might not even DL it on that size.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS