Video Games

DarthTofu

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, like you´ve just stated in the news, Evaders ;) , it´s the official site for that project by LucasArts and Bioware.

SAN FRANCISCO, CA and EDMONTON, CANADA — October 30, 2007 — LucasArts and BioWare Corp. today announced that they have entered into an agreement to create an interactive entertainment product. The product, details of which will be unveiled at a later date, will be developed and published by BioWare and LucasArts, and will push the boundaries of the gaming market by utilizing the strengths of both companies to deliver an innovative, high-quality experience.

“LucasArts has a deep commitment to developing compelling stories and characters for the unique medium of interactive entertainment, and we have been searching for a developer that shares this value. We found this in BioWare,â€

Who cares at all?! :roll:

MMORPG is such a weird acronym.

I mean, how can something be massively multiplayer if it's not online?!?

Sounds good though. But i only play online games that are free, so Xbox Live or Guild Wars then!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Sounds good though. But i only play online games that are free, so Xbox Live or Guild Wars then!

X-Box Live is not free! You must pay an evil montly fee. They expect you to shill out hundreds for a system, $50 for a game, and then pay an additional monthly fee just to play the game online! Get a Wii...now thats free. With Siuper Smash Bros and Mario Kart (being 4 player and 16 player online respectively) you cant go wrong.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Yeah but it's a flat fee for the system, not for each game. I pay annually anyway so it's even less. What i object to is every individual game being paid for on a monthly basis.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

... MICROSOFT IS EVIL!!!!!!

Hence the name MicroSith :evil:

:lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Yeah but it's a flat fee for the system, not for each game. I pay annually anyway so it's even less. What i object to is every individual game being paid for on a monthly basis.

Why not? People behind the game have to pay for server costs, game staff, team of devs working on updates and so on. This should guarantee certain quality of gameplay (hopefully). On the other hand paying for the whole system seems like paying twice for my internet conection. Why? I'd rather pay someone to make my gaming experience more enjoyable, than pay for being able to use the service at all. Besides community will surely produce (ehm) some kind of public server in time.

-rebellion2 enthusiast-

Terra Reconstructed

Proud to say that I've never touched a MMORPG that I had to pay money for. I wasted some time on Runescape (ugh) some time ago, but since then I wised up. The closest I will ever come again to a MMORPG is to play Elder Scrolls games.

12/14/07

Hey if Guildwars can do it, and do it very well (which imho they do), then so can the rest.

Proud to say that I've never touched a MMORPG that I had to pay money for. I wasted some time on Runescape (ugh) some time ago, but since then I wised up. The closest I will ever come again to a MMORPG is to play Elder Scrolls games.

Ha! As soon as Bethesda finishes raping Brian Fargo's child, they will rape their own as well. Then you might be able to come pretty close to MMORPG playing Elder Scrolls game(s) 8O .

-rebellion2 enthusiast-

Terra Reconstructed

I'm not sure i'd want something like Oblivion to be an MMORPG, it's nice to have a game that i can play by myself without other people running around it. There's a lot to be said for MMORPG's and their social aspect, but sometimes i like to play alone.

It must be said that when servers are filled up with young idiots who think the only way to play is to insult other players via the chat system. :?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Which is why i like Xbox Live, it's much easier to play with just your mates. And the co-op games are great!

Hey, for all of you Legend of Zelda fans, here is what Link really thinks of the adventures he has to go through to save the princess...

and part 2...

http://www.geocities.com/xenogears23/Jokersinsigmgs.jpg

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you." - Katharine Hepburn

After about seven years I finally stumbled about a copy of the Alpha Centauri Addon "Alien Crossfire" and it´s amazing! There are about six new factions and two of them are aliens, which are very powerfull. Also new monsters to fight and lots of new technologies to research. Marvellous! :D
Who cares at all?! :roll:

A list of MMORPGs I have played:

Dark Ages of Camelot

Anarchy Online

Eve Online

Runescape

Matrix online

Planetside

World of Warcraft (My current addicton)

Guild Wars

Phantasy Star Online

Closed Beta testing I have done:

World of Warcraft

Matrix Online

Wish

Pirates of the Burnign Sand

Conan

Warhammer (this gime will kick ass)

Video Game Systems I own:

Xbox 360

Xbox

PS3

PS2

PSX

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Saturn

Sega Genesis

Sega MAster System

Gamecube

N64

Super Nintendo

Nintendo 8bit

Atari Jaguar

Atari 7600

Atari 2600

Gameboy

Sega Nomad

Yep, I think I classify as a gamer.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Xbox 360

Xbox

PS3

PS2

PSX

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Saturn

Sega Genesis

Sega MAster System

Gamecube

N64

Super Nintendo

Nintendo 8bit

Atari Jaguar

Atari 7600

Atari 2600

Gameboy

Sega Nomad

Im not worthy!!!!!!!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Xbox 360

Xbox

PS3

PS2

PSX

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Saturn

Sega Genesis

Sega MAster System

Gamecube

N64

Super Nintendo

Nintendo 8bit

Atari Jaguar

Atari 7600

Atari 2600

Gameboy

Sega Nomad

Jesus Christ

*looks at dusty Playstation*

My PC is so old only Rebellion and Aliens versus Predator work on it

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Nah. Most of them are actually stored away right now. Only the 360, the PS3, and the Atari 2600 are out to be used.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.