Episode II Death Star Reference...

Jahled

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He used some polls made by other people, i'm sure he wouldn't organize a boycott against your poll. :wink:

Hmm . . . but he might . . . you never know. . . . :wink:

http://www.swrebellion.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=10908

Guest Scathane
Make the poll yourself, SOCL, Scath only makes useless polls of his fellow members. :)
That's inherent about making them about fellow members. :twisted:

Guest Scathane
Make the poll yourself, SOCL, Scath only makes useless polls of his fellow members. :)

What? The useless part of the part of you making the, Scath? :lol::twisted:

Duh!

What? The useless part of the part of you making the, Scath? :lol::twisted:

Duh!

Actually, I meant to write: "What? The useless part or the part of you making them, Scath? :lol::twisted: " That's what happens when you type too fast.

Just saw your avatar, SOCL, nice, very nice, but does this mean that we can start calling you Gimpy :wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Just saw your avatar, SOCL, nice, very nice, but does this mean that we can start calling you Gimpy :wink:
Damnit! :o Well, I had been wondering when someone would figure it out. I guess I may be forced to change it back to the small Thrawn one . . . or maybe I won't. :?:)

I'm up late, so I tend to watch shows like Undergrads, and Quads.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Yeah, they do, they play them on the cartoon network.

Undergrads? Quads? Is this something I should know about?

These are both cartoons that are meant for a mature audience. SOCL's avatar is of a character named Gimpy, who is a Star Wars loving computer geek ( :wink: ) on the show Undergrads, which is about 4 friends who are undergrads. Quads is about a bunch of disabled people living in the same house. You might find downloadable copies on the net if they are not shown where you are.

Guest Scathane
Adult Swim, perhaps?
Could you clarify on this adult swimming hobby of yours, or is this one of those don't ask things? :roll:

Adult Swim, perhaps?
Could you clarify on this adult swimming hobby of yours, or is this one of those don't ask things? :roll:
My apologies, Scath and those others who do not know what Adult Swim is; I should have explained it. Adult Swim (at least here in the USA) is a block of programing on Cartoon Network that comes on on weeknights from 9 PM-1 AM (I believe) and has mature, adult oriented shows. http://www.adultswim.com

Guest Scathane

We haven't got that here, as far as I know...
I didn't expect so. I have a friend who lives in Switzerland and he doesn't have it. I also have a friend in Belgium, and he doesn't have it either. Must suck. :wink:
Why on earth would you compare the Netherlands to either Belgium or Switzerland? :roll:

We haven't got that here, as far as I know...
I didn't expect so. I have a friend who lives in Switzerland and he doesn't have it. I also have a friend in Belgium, and he doesn't have it either. Must suck. :wink:
Why on earth would you compare the Netherlands to either Belgium or Switzerland? :roll:
Well . . . I am, after all, an American, so you have to ignore my ignorance. :wink: I just guessed that since they are quite close and are all in western Europe they would have something in common. :roll: