1000 POSTS!!!!!

ElvisMiggell

Hahahaha!! This has really become bizarre! Elvis is now a Vong! And Trejivanant and I are frozen on the moon with the Earth bouncing off of Trejivanant's head!!!

~~Untimely senses Zoot has used a paralyzing ray on himself and Trejivanant~~

Will that cat stop at nothing???

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a flash Elvis emerged from hyperspace and cruised in above the moon. His spaceship was strangely round like a disc. Radar contacts all over earth lit up. George Bush wet himself, and Tony Blair went crying to his Mum. Elvis forsaw all this using his force powers, and so as not to humiliate the aforementioned world leaders he turned his cloaking device on. He then stepped out of midair or should that be midspace right in front of Untimely giving him the shock of his life.

In a decidedly unsuitable voice for a Vong Elvis announced who he was. Untimely promtly fainted, and Trejiuvanat threw up in his helmet. Elvis carried them both on board and zoomed back down to earth, still rather sensibly cloaked.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hooray! We're back on Earth! 8)

Thanks, Vong Elvis!

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Zoot, you have no idea what you're up against.

Elvis' personal ship sped into the Earth's atmosphere at Mach 20. Trejuivanat, who had just mopped himself up threw up again due to motion sickness, and Untimely fainted again. The craft did not decelarate as it approached the ground. Fearing they would crash Trejuivanat vomited out his intestines. Elvis re-packed them with a not to gentle force push. The craft sped into the ground, through a holoprojection. They were safe in a hangar having slowed down to a mere 2000mph and then stopping.

As they emerged from the craft, Elvis' newly recruited staff came to great him.

Technician: "Welcome to Area 52.567 Sir." He beamed with satisfaction at having gotten the place name correct. The adjustment had confused him for a while. "The services of this country are yours. I will not say which country as we know that THE EVIL ONE has ears everywhere."

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Untimely awoke to the sound of footsteps on cold steel. He looked around and saw several people in white coats walking toward a large TV screen. Just then, Elvis came on the screen and began...

"Zoot has failed...with the technology aquired here in Area 52.567, we can finally destroy Zoot and his evil clones."

Clones? Did Untimely really hear him correctly? So...that's how Zoot can be all over the place with his nuclear lagers!!

Untimely passed out again...

Support the USA!

AND LO....ELVIS DOTH RODE OUT TO FACE THE FIEND!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQAAAGcZgTQ0ve8z7*LqEYL6c*2zQPK5LkNU9XjV4HssBu9lbsfyhcY2wL7C2hziWMqCsMefTE0hhKu35vfhmQLHAOLVeiz8nbdoqcFKnAmVVQyI9kkyrQD3pylEZRjR/st-george-kitten-big.jpg?dc=4675413366988553725

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

...BUT LO! THE TRUMPETS RANG...FELINES EVERYWHERE MEOWED LOUDLY...AND WITH A FLASH OF LIGHTENING AND A RUMBLE OF THUNDER...JAHLED EMERGED IN ALL HIS GLORY...

FELINE LIGHT SABERS ERUPTED EVERYWHERE AT HIS SHEAR SIGHT...WISKERS TWITCHED IN HIS GLORIOUS LUMINOCITY...BALLS WERE LICKED AS HIS GLORIOUS CALL TO ARMS IN DEFENSE OF HUMANITY AGAINST THE EVIL VONG BECAME APPARENT...

YES! WISE JEDI MASTER ZOOT'S REAL STATUS AS THE PROTECTOR OF HUMANITY WAS UNVEILED! CATS, it would seem, WERE THE LAST REMINANTS OF THE JEDI ON EARTH! JUST AS DOLPHINS WERE LEFT TO CALCULATE THE MEANING OF LIFE & EVERYTHING; AND THINGS LIKE, WHY NO BLUE-WHALE HAS COMPOSED THE EQUIVELANT OF SHAKESPIER OR WRITEN THE AQUAR-VERSION OF WAR & PEACE...FELINES WERE THE PROTECTORS AGAINST ALIEN PSYCOPATHS LIKE THE VONG....

The nuclear-enhanced cans of Fosters now turned out to be a ruse, to protect and prepare swrebellion members from the Vong threat! Wise Jedi Master Zoot was actually their protector all along!!!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VwDhAugbcQWeyI3psHhgm57k442UFd0fcmT8qwMgJQMOfVBW7E!Wak25h48ZkoPG5!jcAUEJeB1NgOQjJ*qlud9gYY68bCSJfsHhIWu85aNBOXXQVfegjbPyS9nodHgK/titian-charlesv-kitten-big.jpg?dc=4675413367367008745

Trejiuvanat and Untimely watched as Zoot and Jahled enterd Zone 52.237. Elvis meanwhile held his weapons close to him.

Was it possible that Zoot was here to defend mankind from Elvis and Co.?

Strange.

Trejiuvanat looked at Elvis then back at Zoot, Untimely exchanged quick words with Jahled. Trejiuvanat noted then, how much Jahled had changed.

It was as if he were a ... cloud??? An illusion!!! A Force Illusion.

WIth a panicked scream Trejiuvanar called untimely. The other man, jumped away as the illusion faded. A dozen a angry cats now surrounded the trio.

With Yuuzhan VOng superstrength, Elvis launched himself towards the felines.

The Cats too were throwing cans of Fosters. Their effect was weak, Trejiuvanat grabbed for one of them. There stood: Best Before: March 12...

The cats had no more weapons other than their lightsabers. But taht might be enough against two men and a Yuuzhan VOng.

A shiny object landed on TRejiuvnat's hand. A lightsaber, human-sized not catsized.

Untimely too had another one.

From the different corners of the building members of SWR were leaving their cover and rushing to aid in the fight against Zoot.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Now the battle was joined, sabers whirled, flourescing in the midnight air. Mewls of pain were heard as the members of SWR deftly cut down cats left right and center. For the members of SWR knew the truth. Cats were not the remaining Jedi. Cats were the misguided ones. Shadow Jedi, those drawn from the path of justice, as demonstrated by their attack of a HUMAN in a Vong's body. A human that was in a Vong's body thanks to a CAT!!! Zoot had misled and misguided cats all over the world. This Shadow Catti Master was evil through and through, though he realied it not.

With great slinkiness Zoot sped off, leaving his expendable cat friends to die. The members of SWR surveyed the scene. Pawsed for thought (get it? :) ) and looked at the dismembered cat parts around the sight. Dozens of innocent technicians had been slaughtered, for they were susceptible to the effects of exploding lager.

Elvis looked about him and surveyed the devastation. He cried. Now, you must understand, when a Vong crys, it is not a pleasant sight, and that is why they do not do it. But Elvis could not help it. He had lost friends. And for what? Why had this war started in the first place? Because of a cat? Yes, a cat, an evil, twisted, maniacal cat. Elvis knelt next to the lifeless eyes of a technician who had had them plucked from his head, and made a vow.

THIS CAT WOULD PAY FOR HIS CRIMES!!!!!!!

Jahled switched off his light saber and wiped swett from his brow, turning to Elvis. 'A hard battle, my friend, the cost was high.' He paused by the lifeless body of a technician whose blood soaked coat flapped carelessly in the cold wind. 'That cat is definately not getting any Kitty Krunchies tonight, and it's doubtful he'll be getting any milk either.'

Jahled reached for a can of unopened Fosters. He soon found himself at the bottum of a rather large pile of swrebellion members.

'I don't think that would be wise, Jahled!' Trejiuvanat said with a rye smile.

'Oh yea, I forgot!'

"Here", said Elvis "have a can of Boddingtons. Zoot can't get to them, they're brewed in Area 52.569, two areas away from here. They're safe, and if you don't like that I've got some Strongbow. Now, we'd better relocate to Area 52.568 and plan a counter attack. Our revenge will be swift sure and something else beginning with 's' if i can ever think of something!"

Elvis used his enhanced Jedi powers to rip a hole in dimensional reality, opening a poral into Area 52.568. Once all his staff and fellow members of SWRebellion were safely through, he closed it down. Zoot knew of these sorts of powers, but could only open portals to Cat dimensions.

Jahled strode purposefully through the portal, and went to the window to see where they were. Confused he turned to Elvis.

Jahled: "We seem a little exposed for this to be a safe house Elvis, not to mention a top secret research and development location."

Elvis: "I recommend you look again Jahled, look closer, do you notice anything odd?"

Jahled gazed out of the window, down through a glade, out over the dunes to the sea. The pink sea.

Jahled: "Um, Elvis, why is the sea pink? Is this even Earth?

Elvis: "No Jahled it's not. What you sea is the 'Pink Champaigne Sea' of the paradise world of Haven. And yes, it's formed from pink champaigne, which you can drink, and it even rains the stuff. Before we take oin Zoot, I think we all need a bit of a holiday...."

:)

Meanwhile back on Haven:

The MASK was deftly surfing through the waves of pink champagne. Sometimes shouting things like 'Cowabunga', 'Surf's up' or 'I can't decide if I should drink it or just swim in it.'.

Some other members were standing at the pink beach and shaking their heads. 'Doesn't he ever take that thing off ?' Jahled asked. Elvis just lifted his hands, he didn't know either.

But that didn't matter much, the assault of the cats was over and for a short while, all was good.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

I wish i'd found this earlier:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0OwDpAkEQkcJ5O88Jz0FvyjIJ7hFyd77Etqn7RReTKNWZQ1El4ftB5!IrK8A7jsspv0OP7Ph14ClEWYyyLQ59qOnpF5PyPpso/1000.gif?dc=4675413884925298060

Ewwww...mask just pee-ed in the champagne! :P

Luckily, there is a waterfall behind the safe house full of white wine...mmmm...my favorite! :wink:

Support the USA!

I'm bathing in the red-wine jaccuzzi. I'm going to eat one of the houses soon, i's made from rhubarb crumble. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

:lol:

Where are we, in Hansel and Gretel?

I'll take a bite out of the gingerbread house!

~~Untimely suddenly remembers he's a certified Cookie-Trooper~~

:mrgreen:

Support the USA!

The cocokietrooper business was back on Earth, in Haven there are no restriction for cookie-troopers.

Let's go to that waterfall, there were some ginger-bread houses around. Hmmm this chair is made of chocolate, and this is ... white chocolate.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

...lounging around in Heaven, Jahled was surprised at how many things he found to do. After an interesting discussion with the arch-angel Gabriel about http://www.lucasarts.com policy on supporting their products; he enjoyed some surfing on the fabled crimson tides of Bordeaux with Saint James and the rest of the gang, before after a dozen high-fives, he retired to a humble bath-tub, and a warm soak in 1923 Tousch et Lelepoi. His troubled mind soon dissolved into bliss and harmony. Yes' everthing was clear from where he lay. Indeed, he analyzed eternity with lucid harmony! A smug grin enlightened his face. Jahled began to drift into dreams...

AGHHHAAAA!!!!! He screemed in terror, waking in a fit, covered in cold swett; his left toe wedged firmly in the tap...

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQCvBHUWdlFBoWIKLhiniWI4JBFaG2W9rvjpCCar*MslMYDf2Ua5H*GA2RIVgVil3kVl6jSLFCOF1N1o4mrD2AWgfwtCnKvW!gUfVgmot41f7x69JmeCKQ/mad-science-kitten.gif?dc=4675413884939587576