1000 POSTS!!!!!

ElvisMiggell

Okay so it's not THAT exciting, but in the time I've been here (about four or so months) I've had a lot of fun. The guys I normally post with here are an excellent bunch, totally dedicated to Star Wars, and Rebellion in particular, and I wanted to take the chance to thank you guys for giving me the chance to talk about all my dreams of Star Wars, and how Rebellion should be played.

Thank you to all of you for making this website such a great place to frequent.

:D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, being a Star Wars nerd takes more attention to detail than first meets the eye. It's a challenge! Every morning I wake up and wonder quite how i'm going to completely neglect everything i'm paid to do at work in order to surf the net and communicate with my like minded-buddies on a site addressing important world issues like the need for missile-defense, anthranx attacks on contributor's work places, and the physics involved in Yoda hopping from Coruscant to Dagobah!

Anyway, I think this might plight your day, you evil dude, you; for evan attempting to force us to question reality, etc, mumble, grumble, yawn!

Do not dare to respond that I am insane...

Aware of this i am!

http://www.b3ta.com/board/774498

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Not to mention trying to debate through what class the Home ne is and how long a SSD is and all that other stuff that gets 2+ numbers published with it.
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

Yes, full-time jobs doesn't mean full-time work! :D

I'm here at my desk, looking busy, and typing away!

Jahled, you just keep on bouncing! Swarmer's just jealous of your talent! :wink:

Just kiddin' Swarmer...don't get all hostile, now.... :lol:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Yes, full-time jobs doesn't mean full-time work! :D

I'm here at my desk, looking busy, and typing away!

Jahled, you just keep on bouncing! Swarmer's just jealous of your talent! :wink:

Just kiddin' Swarmer...don't get all hostile, now.... :lol:

..yes...bounce I must....bounce....bounce....no one can stop me....bounce bounce....

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

i am working a temporary job. I dreams dreams of avarice, plunder and daring escapes all day at my desk.

i am thinking about seeing if i can sneak rebellion in and install it on my PC. You can't really ALT-TAB rebellion though to hide it from my

Uber-Boss.

anybody know if rebellion can be run in a window and minimized when necessary??

I don't know about "Windowing" things, but last I knew one could Alt-Tab out of Rebellion.

You had to have another program open, let's say Word then start Reb. I pressed Alt-P to put the game in pause, you wouldn't want your boss hearing Emp-22 reporting a Rebel blockade while you should be working, then ALt-Tab. Also Alt-Esc works, and every time a screensaver starts you get to the desktop with Rebellion still working or playing music.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

SS, your screen gets corrupted sometimes because Rebellion runs in 256 color mode, and when it tries to switch over to another resolution, it screws up. It happens on my PC sometimes. You could try running on 256 colors for your job (yuck! I can't believe I just recommended running 256 colors!! 8O )

At least it wouldn't have to change resolutions between the two...

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

UNTIMELY! You heretic! How dare you to recommend recommend to run in 256 colors. Do you not appreciate the milliions of colors that your eyes can perceived that you do suggest to use 256 colors. For this you shall rot in a 16 color Hell. :twisted:

Long live 16 bits or more....

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guys, guys, they're only colour, calm down...... ;)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away