1000 POSTS!!!!!

ElvisMiggell

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---Begin Transmission to Coruscant---

Emperor SOCL what do u think about that evader elvis miggel closed our topic with plans to rule the galaxy?

I continue to train my dark apprentice now.

---Transmission ended by Lord Darth Dude---

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane

Uh oh! Sounds like we've got another attack pending by one of our vry own Dark organisations! What we got up until now:

* The BEAK Imperium

* The Dork Side

* The Dude Collective

* Zoot

Which thread are you referring to Dude?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I think he means the Fleeting. You Know with the BeeK Empire
That Beak Imperium, Darky

Not you Scath... That was an Annoying Korrection... If you start down the dork path, forever wil it dominate your destiny... Consume you it will likeit did to SOCL....

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
I think he means the Fleeting. You Know with the BeeK Empire
That Beak Imperium, Darky

Not you Scath... That was an Annoying Korrection... If you start down the dork path, forever wil it dominate your destiny... Consume you it will likeit did to SOCL....

Hey, since I made up the BEAK Imperium, I'm only protecting my intellectual property here.

Guest Scathane
Has SOCL of the BEAK Imperium already succeeded in taking over the different SWR members, one by one?
No, as I said, I'm only protecting my intellectual property... You know:

The Beak ImperiumTM, figure sold separately... :lol:

Guest Scathane
BEAK Imperium figures????
Yeah, that's how SOCL's trying to finance his Ultimate Plan. As a marketeer, I naturally saw the commercial benefits, so I quickly claimed it as my intellectual property! :lol:

Guest Scathane
Hmmmm.... :? ..... :idea: ! I would definitely claim that intellect is SOCL's blind spot! :twisted: Edited by Scathane

Well, you see, Scath came up with the idea...but I claimed ownership. Sadly, before we could start the action figure line (you see, Trej, I have no need for the action figures Zoot stole, for I have new ones! :twisted: ), Scath found a loophole in the system, went to the patent office, and got the "BEAK Imperium" copyrighted and now he, technically, owns the BEAK Imperium. So really, I'm the CEO and run the show, Scath just finanances and gets a good porition of the profits we make. Hey, if anyone wants to buy stock to the BEAK Imperium, they're going fast, so buy now!!! So you see, in a way, Scath is actually financing and supporting the BEAK Imperium and, ultimately, my masterplan. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...