1000 POSTS!!!!!

ElvisMiggell

Sooo...you're saying the whole Lunar Landing thing was actually done on a sound stage at Area 51??? 8O

Oh, NOOOO!!!

I'll bet you're going to tell me crop circles are fake, too...aren't you? :(

I just don't think I can handle these revelations...Zoot, can you send me and my computer up to the moon?

Let's see, where's that can of lager?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untimely suddenly saw an unopened can of Fosters on the floor beside his desk, where did that come from he wondered!

He barely notised the ginger tail disapearing out the doorway.

Oh well! He thought. Might as well drink it!

http://www.radix.net/~bbrown/pictures/nuclear/teapot.jpg

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh, hello Jahled!

Brrr...it is cold here!

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Elvis...leaving the hazards and stress of his offices in London finally arrived home...it was odd, he thought, a can of Fosters should be waiting on his doorstep, exactly where his milk was usually placed. He shrugged, it had been a hard day, trivial matters didn't realy concern him at this stage. Scooping the can up, he turned his keys and entered his hallway. The can of lager was strangly cool in his grasp...

He failed to notice a pair of wiskers vannishing behind his neigbour's fence.

Without much thought, his index finger found itself caressing the lid, junk mail lay at his feet, local newspapers; nothing out of the ordinary... Elvis found his finger cracking open the can....

http://www.radix.net/~bbrown/pictures/nuclear/upshtk.jpg

It's okay Jahled, he must have got the wrong guy, i never have milk delivered, and even if i did, my sisters and mum are always home before me. As you know i don't drink alchohol, and we don't get junk mail or local newspapers. So you see, Jahled, Zoot got the wrong guy.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Jahled, does Zoot drink milk? If so he'd better watch out....

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

No its okay, i don't have a dog!!!

Zoot was tired after a long day trying to terrorise Elvis at SWRebellion.com with no success. He'd managed to explode an innocent bystander in this war and battle of wits. Tired he dragged himself to his bowl, lapped at some milk, and fell asleep. When he woke up the next morning.......

http://www.veryfunnypics.com/animals/images/freakycat.jpg

Hey man, i'll take your cat to war if that's what he wants. If he wants to be horrible to my mates and try to come after me he'd better be prepared for the consequenses!!! :D :D :D

Jahled your cats got a fricking knife! Placid huh? Better keep him away from me, he'll lose more than hair and dignity if he's not careful! Grrrrr Arrgh!!! :twisted:

Elvis, i'm as shocked at his behaviour as you are! No kitty-crunchies for him tonight! It's quite unacceptable to blow people up. He's been a very naughty cat. There's three of us up here now, and we still haven't found the poor guy Zoot mistook for you. Zoot may have gone over board with his concoction and blasted the poor guy all the way to Mars. How dreadful!

I happen to know for a fact there isn't any internet connection up there, not even AOL! 8O

Anyway the news up is reasonably good, Untimely has spent all morning pulling wheelies on a lunar lander he found lying around, and Trejivanant is seeing just how high he can jump off lunar canyons without suffering major injuries. And me? Bouncing..it's great without gravity, I just bounced so high it took a passing meteorite to deflect back!

I think the meteorite was heading towards Croydon, or somewhere in South London...

Edited by Jahled

SWRebellion

Episode II

Elvis Strikes Back

It is a dark time for Zoot and his nuclear lagers.

Elvis has retaliated for the space flight of his mates

Untimely and Jahled by shaving Zoot in a quite

unusual manner.

Even now, Zoot plots the next plan in his never-ending

quest for the downfall of humankind!

Support the USA!

Mate that cracked me up!

So what's in Episode III?

Aha! I see Zoot is trying to anticipate my next move....

Too bad sucker, it's nothing that nice for you!!!

Mwah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.veryfunnypics.com/animals/images/spacekitty.jpg

...All was quiet. The feline-terror known as 'Zoot' had not been heard from for quite some time. Peace and sanity was returning to the hallowed forums of swrebellion. Topics could be discussed without members unwitingly cracking open nuclear lagers they would suddenly find just lying around. Members began to get decent nights sleep, now their dreams weren't terrorized by wiskers flickering in the shadows, or tails vannishing behing fences, to the patter of rain.

One such member was Elvis. He alone had stood up to this feline menice, though partly due to the piece of luck that Zoot had blown up his neighbour across his street by accident, and not him as had been intended. Armed with this rather incredible and quite frankly almost unbelievable piece of luck, Grand Admiral Elvis, openly opposed the feline threat posed by Zoot with spirited defiance. 'Ah!' Elvis cried with bold vigour, 'No kitty cat is going to mess with me! Here, take this!' Pow!

And Zoot let out a startled feline shriek and ran away.

And at first the going seemed good. Zoot scurried away, returning to the shadows where they are thickest. There he waited, licking his balls, as he planed vengeance on this foolish human who stood between him and what ever reason he had for populating the Moon with hapless members of swrebellion.

It was during his evening meal that Elvis was to realize the terrible consequences of his defiance. He burped and had another meatball.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RQDeAsAUb9j9G480PnxSbD!PBHc8DnJT!Wtm4417VqeS7gEmyJDekrp!F9b6mwEDfVFJg5!QQzUaYvaKp4q0mVGgbKD9qkY0dKxotNDG0a0/Kittien1.gif?dc=4675412249974000460

The Zoot Wars RPG...

Now I understand why Jahled likes to bounce.

Trejiuvanat runs fifty meter on the lunar landscape and jumps.... he is floating then falls and bounces, and all over again...

As soon as the next lunar mission gives me aride to earth I'll join the Anti-Zoot Alliance.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

The Zoot Wars RPG...

Now I understand why Jahled likes to bounce.

Trejiuvanat runs fifty meter on the lunar landscape and jumps.... he is floating then falls and bounces, and all over again...

As soon as the next lunar mission gives me aride to earth I'll join the Anti-Zoot Alliance.

Are you still there Elvis, no meatballs yet...?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Ah crap, i've been got!

I suppose i'm actually dead now, so im floating around the ether as a ghost, just like, um Elvis.

Hey, i can see Trejiuvanat! In my non corporeal form i can still affect solid matter. Zoot have you ever seen ghostbusters? You're in for a serious haunting!!!