1000 POSTS!!!!!

ElvisMiggell

Yes, I deserve to be beaten with a wet noodle for recommending that... :lol:

It's a nuisance that Rebellion was designed to run in 256 color mode.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure where that command would be embedded. I'd love to see that changed, though.

Who is our resident programmer? :?:

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I had some problems with the color palettes. I made a card in photoshop. All my pictures worked fine in the game, except the one, wich is displayed at the characters status screen. The bluebox just don't wan't to disappear! The other pix are ok, and all of them used 0,0,255 for the background.

The second problem is the games color palette. If you generate a bitmap in photoshop, it will use his own generated pal. except, if you load the pal. used for the original characters. Rebed also converts RGB mode bmps to 256 colored bmps. So here's the question: Will the game always use it's own pal. for my pics? Does the game see my generated pal., or does it simply convert the picture again for it's own pal.?

I know, I'm in the wrong topic. Perhaps, it was answered already... Help :!:

There aren't very many, certainly not official ones. There are some dotted around sites. Theres a nice Vong skin for JKII

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

How 'bout this: http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/vongjc.jpg

or

this: http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/yvwarrior.jpg

or

this: http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/lewispaper.jpg

or

this: http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/gallery/hixvongface.jpg

Now, I know some of these are fan fiction, but it's a start!

Edited by UntimelyDemise

Support the USA!

Zoot...wait till he's asleep, then bite his toes! :twisted:

Support the USA!

Bite his toes?

God no, while that beer consuming fool has been sitting chuckling and cackling infront of his computer, i've been preparing a special mix of fourteen highly inflammable liquids and two lethal strains of biological nerve agents into a can of Fosters I stole earlier. I can't wait to hear the cries of anguish and prelonged agony when he cracks open that one! Ho ho ho! :twisted:

Stupid shit has forgotten to feed me again.

...Jahled returns to his computer after another visit to the fridge...sniggering innocently at the nonsense in front of him, Jahled barely pays much attention as his fingers crack open another can of the amber nector...

http://www.radix.net/~bbrown/pictures/nuclear/fizeau.jpg

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Nice pics. Jahled, are you okay, Jahled...... Jahled, grudamnit man answer me.......... no...... no..... it can't end like this.....NNNNNOOOOOooooooooooooooo !!!!!!! :(

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Say, isn't Jahled in London???

Elvis, DUCK!!!

:lol:

Support the USA!

Hey, take a picture beside the American flag up there, will ya? :D

Support the USA!

You didn't bring a camera with you, did you??? :x

You never travel prepared...

:lol:

Support the USA!

Dude...I wasn't planning on being up here! It's just kind of wierd that when I touched base with the moon, I still found myself sitting at my desk with my computer! Anyway, there's only so much surfing you can do on the net, so i've been doing quite abit of moon-hoping ( :lol: ), but I can't seem to find any American flags anywhere!

You could'nt feed my cat could you? He gets a bit pissed off if I don't feed him! Elvis!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I like it Jahled, and of course ill feed Zoot for you, after punishing for putting you up there, i might bring my alsation round so they can get aquainted....

Untimely, he didn't ean he didn't have a camera, there's not flag up there, it was all a fake cleverly concocted by Jahled and myself in our previous lives!!!