Shiplist

Gank

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to people in Europe they don't they only deliver to the USA. :(

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Why post it here?

Because we all gave our idea's, so with all these idea's we go to restricted area and decide the list. After this list is made, all positive and negative points are discussed, it will be posted here (is it?) and you know what is happening.

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

S'okay with me TK421! Sir yes Sir! ;)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
It was an ISD, the same ship also served Pelleaon as his flagship in the later books.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• 3 weeks later...
Then I must add that the Chimeara was left in orbit arround a planet after an heavy battle. Chimeara personel was evacuated.
Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

I think Chimaera has played a too historical role to simply perish in a battle. Hopefully, we'll see more ship deaths like Lusankya's.

But Chimaera:

Backup flagship after Executor, Thrawn's ship aboard which he died; captured and recaptured, nearly destroyed two times; even the historical peace between the NR and the Imperial Remnant was signed on it. Heck, I just love that old hunk of junk. I was happy as a child on christmas when I got Chimaera for the CCG. :)

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

That's about the most famous Star Destroyer... It deserves a really spectacular death... Along with Pellaeon... BOth old, both loyal to a single Imperial , or his memory, Grand Admiral Thrawn. Both ahve accomplished great deeds.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

well they'd better hurry up and knock of Pellaeon...he might bite the bullet from old age pretty soon...
Dude, the Shnozzleberries taste like....shnozzleberries...

haha...good point. just joking in any case, but i've always liked pellaeon, it'd be nice to see him go in a blaze of glory. sacrifice himself and his ship in battle?
Dude, the Shnozzleberries taste like....shnozzleberries...

• 4 weeks later...

pelaeon should die the worst possible death imaginable because he is a traitor to the imperial cause.

AS for SSD i'm affraid your just smoking crack that a MC80 could overpower it. YOu pointed out that it has more guns on the front?Well its called turning to starboard.

• 5 months later...
The MC-90 was designed to beat a ISD-II and could bring most of its guns to fire forward unlike the MC-80's which due their civilian designs could only fire their heavier guns braodside, MC-80 series they keep changing the stats for them, I prefered what they say about them in the Tie fighter game where they are much faster and nimbler than an ISD but more lightly armed with very strong shields, and in the hands of an expert can really hurt an ISD in in some cases beat them one on one.

• SWR Staff - Executive

Must we bring up old topics people?

Topic closed.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.