Love Parade vs. FFWD Danceparade

Guest Scathane

Of course not! We're nerds: we may be socially handicapped or even disturbing but we're never dirty! :wink::lol:

:x I have more dang typos today, I'm going to try and edit this one again - mental reminder proof before you send-

:lol: I keep telling TF that I want to write a series of articles on the benefits of being married to a Geek. I truly think Geeks are highly overlooked in the dating pool. I have been brainstorming ideas and one point was they won't beat you when they are angry, they simply tune you out and take their agression out on video/computer games. I guess I can add this one about not being dirty to that list. :lol:

"You came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought." -Princess Leia

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

05:00AM ? 8O That's when I have to get up, if I got a class in the first hour-slot. So my calculations of when you and TF sometimes were online weren't that wrong after all :lol:

But didn't you want to write even more than an article ? Or is this just to gauge the public reaction to a possible grander project ? :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

05:00AM ? 8O That's when I have to get up, if I got a class in the first hour-slot. So my calculations of when you and TF sometimes were online weren't that wrong after all :lol:

That's when I'm up for work every day, except Wednesdays. I go for a morning run, and she goes whenIi get back. Then I'm in to work by 6:30, and checking all the e-mail notices I've gotten saying that there's been a new post to a topic. :wink:

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

But didn't you want to write even more than an article ? Or is this just to gauge the public reaction to a possible grander project ? :wink:

I work a lot of nights till like 9:00 pm so getting up at 5 is taking some work, but it was nice this morning, I got up went walking got to actually see TF before he left, and had time to clean house and get ready and all before the kids woke up. It worked pretty well

TF keeps saying it should be a book, I'm thinking more articles or column type thing. I have trouble with my attention span so I'm tryingt o decide how I would really do it. I think that when I eventually sit down to really write I will see what feels write.

We're not geeks! We are dorks, dweebs... But not geeks!

I think this is the point where we need to define these terms, clarify things a bit. My definations are as follows

:arrow: Nerd - someone with a lot of knowledge and ambition to use that knowledge to in someway further some greater project, definate type A personality

:arrow: Geek - someone with a lot of knowledge and no ambition. The knowledge they have normally consists of totally useless trivia and information that may or may not exsist or have ever exsisted in the real universe. They tend to use this info only to further their hobbies.

:arrow: Dork - soemone who has no higher ambition (if they do, they can not seem to acheive it at all) and has no store of knowledge.

:arrow: Dweeb - I'm not really sure about this one. I tend to look at a dweeb as an annoying dork, while a dork just goes about their business in their own little world a dweeb annoys others. :?

Well those are just my definiations of them and going by my thoughts from what I've seen you are all pretty much geeks, maybe a few in the dork catergory (at least I am :lol: )of course you can always have crossovers. I have a nerd/geek friend. :lol:

We're not geeks! We are dorks, dweebs... But not geeks!

I think this is the point where we need to define these terms, clarify things a bit. My definations are as follows

:arrow: Nerd - someone with a lot of knowledge and ambition to use that knowledge to in someway further some greater project, definate type A personality

:arrow: Geek - someone with a lot of knowledge and no ambition. The knowledge they have normally consists of totally useless trivia and information that may or may not exsist or have ever exsisted in the real universe. They tend to use this info only to further their hobbies.

:arrow: Dork - soemone who has no higher ambition (if they do, they can not seem to acheive it at all) and has no store of knowledge.

:arrow: Dweeb - I'm not really sure about this one. I tend to look at a dweeb as an annoying dork, while a dork just goes about their business in their own little world a dweeb annoys others. :?

Well those are just my definiations of them and going by my thoughts from what I've seen you are all pretty much geeks, maybe a few in the dork catergory (at least I am :lol: )of course you can always have crossovers. I have a nerd/geek friend. :lol:

Well, by those definitions, I AM a Geek.. *waves a small flag that says GEEK*

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane

Wow! You sure seem to know a lot about this particular species of man! 8O Edited by Scathane

Yep and that's why you just have to write a book :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
Yep and that's why you just have to write a book :wink:
Who BBL?! What would that make?

- The World According to BBL

- BBL's Guide to the Galaxy

- Brassy Potter

- Brass Bra's Diary

:lol:

Wow! You sure seem to know a lot about this particular species of man! 8O

Yeah it is slightly sick isn't it. I am just strangely attracted to them :wink:

Well when you grew up with a geek for a father, a geek for a brother, then married a geek, become really good freinds with all his geeky friends, well you can pretty much consider yourself an expert :D I do have to say i do find them to be the best class of men. Partly because they are so glad a girl looked at them they will do anything for her :D Just kidding :wink: