Love Parade vs. FFWD Danceparade

Guest Scathane

I'm looking forward to going back sometime.

As for Spongebob...Rodger that. :wink:

I'm hoping to be back in Germany for Fall this year, hopefully starting my studies in a German Uni...

No, thank God, and I don't plan on experiencing it anytime soon! Gotta keep away from rush hour...

It's pretty uncontrollable, as are the mass "pilgrimations" to the beach during "Holy Week".

Gotcha! Now to get Slave 1 prepped...

If you ever need some pointer (as if you'd need them) you might want to take a look at the "how to kill Harry Potter" Thread...

Oh, yeah. The Maras. They gave us fits in El Salvador. Not pretty.

You'll not only find them there, they've strecthed from Southern México down to Nicaragua. That's really nasty, all tatooed (they make Darth Maul seem insignificant), most of them having problems with drugs. They kill each other in considerable number... Not pretty. And no ones does anything for that...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to be back in Germany for Fall this year, hopefully starting my studies in a German Uni...

Man, you're quite the cosmopolitan, eh Trej? It'd be infinitely cool to be able to afford to study abroad like that.

It's pretty uncontrollable, as are the mass "pilgrimations" to the beach during "Holy Week".

Ah, sounds like the line of automobiles heading south on IH-35 for South Padre Island every March... :wink:

If you ever need some pointer (as if you'd need them) you might want to take a look at the "how to kill Harry Potter" Thread...

Hmm...I've never run across that one. Which forum is it under?

You'll not only find them there, they've strecthed from Southern México down to Nicaragua. That's really nasty, all tatooed (they make Darth Maul seem insignificant), most of them having problems with drugs. They kill each other in considerable number... Not pretty. And no ones does anything for that...

Yeah, we had some locals in El Salvador that were hired to do our laundry. The Maras...um...'executed' them for 'helping' the "American Capitalist Dogs" (that was the graffitti they left behind), and then they attacked a U.S. Marine camp that was tasked with building a new school. :roll: Real geniuses, there.

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Man, you're quite the cosmopolitan, eh Trej? It'd be infinitely cool to be able to afford to study abroad like that.

I just need to rob a bank to finance my studies. :roll: I'm hoping to get some help from friends of my parents, and perhaps even get a part-time job for three months, to help me finance it. Most likely my parents wil be helping me out...

Ah, sounds like the line of automobiles heading south on IH-35 for South Padre Island every March... :wink:

Perhaps the difference is that the IH 35 doesn't cross halfway to the Cordillera, with nasty fog and nastier bus drivers. Every year almost two dozen people die during this mass pilgramation, because of stupid drivers.

Hmm...I've never run across that one. Which forum is it under?

Outside Interests, it's somewhere in the middle of the list.

Yeah, we had some locals in El Salvador that were hired to do our laundry. The Maras...um...'executed' them for 'helping' the "American Capitalist Dogs" (that was the graffitti they left behind), and then they attacked a U.S. Marine camp that was tasked with building a new school. :roll: Real geniuses, there.

I suppose it's really not necessary for me to say, that basically everyone in this parts has a strong dislike for the US, especially for their military. It's not just the Maras, all social Strata dislike them.

Of course it's really wrong what the Maras do, but in some way they are victims of the circumstances, they aren't particular smart, that's true. They seem more like frightened animals, the real essence of a subculture based on fear. They act that way against anything they might consider a threat.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Actually, it's the bride's traditional responsibility to buy and decorate the groom's cake, usually with whatever hobby/interest her future husband has. I just happened to have a Boba Fett cake. Also, when her father gave her away at the altar, he shook my hand and gave me a small, plastic Boba Fett as a joke.

Sorry catching up on some previous threads here, trying to get a feel for things, okay so truthfully I was trying to get a few minutes of down time and get out of reading Caillou bed time stories to the boys again. :wink: Anyhow, I was reading this and had to correct my husband, it is not a tradition for the wife to give the groom a cake of his hobby. Sometimes that happens. Normally the grooms cake is chocolate to offset the white brides/wedding cake. Sometimes it is done to the grooms tastes or hobbies. As American weddings tend to be viewed as the "bride's day" :roll: (I totally don't buy into this) she traditionally has final say to over-rule the grooms choice. I know many brides who totally picked it out themselves :roll: . My view point was a wedding should be fun and we should both have things there that represent us and make us happy, so.... why not. :) I did draw the line at my wearing the brass bra :lol:

"You came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought." -Princess Leia

Suddenly I have an idea for my future wife's wedding dress. :roll:

On that distant future day, where I actually have a relationship, that works for more than 6 months :(

On the other hand, maybe insisting on that bra was the problem all along ... :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Suddenly I have an idea for my future wife's wedding dress. :roll:

On that distant future day, where I actually have a relationship, that works for more than 6 months :(

On the other hand, maybe insisting on that bra was the problem all along ... :lol:

We go to the Renaissence festival here and there are some women walking around in chain mail bikinis, with nothing on underneath. I told Jonathan I would save that untill are children were teenagers and had done something to embarrass us, then I would take them there and make them walk around with me while I wore a chainmale bikni :lol:

I wouldn't think anytype of metal bra would be very comfortable, but my expereince is extremly non-exsistent

Speaking of metal, why do they always show women's armor as bikni type. :roll: The stomach is always bare. I applaud Baldur's Gate II on creating a female cleric with decent armor, but that has to be one of the few games I have ever seen where the woman's mid-driff is covered.

Woo, do I detect a trace of watching Roseanne too long in that ? :lol:

They would surely remember that.

Yeah, I guess that metallic underwear would be uncomfortable, but still that particular set was ... is still hot :wink:

Wasn't the main female character in Neverwinter Nights (Aribeth) also wearing a complete armor ?

Wasn't the main female character in Neverwinter Nights (Aribeth) also wearing a complete armor ?

Was it? I haven't played Neverwinter in a long time. If Tex. starts me off on a game, I then get really confused playing it by myself, I don't seem to store the information the right way when he is guiding me. So I had fun but by myself, I get confused :( and so lost I hardly accomplish anything. If I start a game by myself, I do much better because I have to figure it all out and thus retain the info better. I might just have to go and start all over with that one and check out the armor. Right now though Zoo Tycoon is keeping me occupied :lol:

No, Aribeth's armor was just the opposite. Her midriff was covered, but her armor showed off her bounteous elven cleavage, her collarbone, and left her neck exposed. :roll:

You see, guys? I'm working her up to Rebellion. First Neverwinter Nights (strategy & rpg), then Zoo Tycoon (strategy & resource management), and then... :twisted:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

No, Aribeth's armor was just the opposite. Her midriff was covered, but her armor showed off her bounteous elven cleavage, her collarbone, and left her neck exposed. :roll:

See I don't get that, elves shouldn't have cleavage. They are supposed to be super thin and slender. I just don't often see super thin women who have that much umm cleavage unless it is surgically implanted. Look at run way models. The world of gaming would get a lot more participation from women if they didn't use female characters quite so much as sex symbols for guys who never leave their parents basement. Or at least add male sex symbols for women who never leave their parents basements :lol:

... picking up my dictionary ... c ... cleav... Oh yeah, pretty useful word :wink:

I don't know about the anatomy of elves, so far I've never met one :roll::lol: But you could see Aribeth during the loading screens and your husband's description is pretty accurate :lol:

You know we had a simmilar discussion about how to increase the number of female users here, so there was a suggestion to put in Robbie Williams for Thrawn in our Total Conversion :lol:

You see, guys? I'm working her up to Rebellion. First Neverwinter Nights (strategy & rpg), then Zoo Tycoon (strategy & resource management), and then...
she'll be doing the same thing we're doing every night ... trying to take over the universe :lol: (gotta love that series :wink: )

... picking up my dictionary ... c ... cleav... Oh yeah, pretty useful word :wink:

I've always thought so. :D

I don't know about the anatomy of elves, so far I've never met one :roll::lol: But you could see Aribeth during the loading screens and your husband's description is pretty accurate :lol:

You know we had a simmilar discussion about how to increase the number of female users here, so there was a suggestion to put in Robbie Williams for Thrawn in our Total Conversion :lol:

I'm not sure I understand how Robin Williams will attract more female users. Wouldn't it make more sense to use a "heartthrob" like George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Brendan Frazier, etc.? I mean, Robin Williams isn't the first name to come to mind when I think of ways to attract a girl's attention. Then again, I may have missed that self-help tape. :wink:

You see, guys? I'm working her up to Rebellion. First Neverwinter Nights (strategy & rpg), then Zoo Tycoon (strategy & resource management), and then...
she'll be doing the same thing we're doing every night ... trying to take over the universe :lol: (gotta love that series :wink: )
Yeah, but that leaves me with trying to figure out why I have to be "Pinky". :lol:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

I'm not sure I understand how Robin Williams will attract more female users. Wouldn't it make more sense to use a "heartthrob" like George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Brendan Frazier, etc.? I mean, Robin Williams isn't the first name to come to mind when I think of ways to attract a girl's attention. Then again, I may have missed that self-help tape.
You oughta wipe that visor on that Mandolorian helmet 'o yours some day, I meant the singer, not the comedian :roll::lol:

Yeah, but that leaves me with trying to figure out why I have to be "Pinky".
... well, ..... uhhh .... oh yeah: compare our avatars, my head's slightly bigger :lol:

But to keep it fair, how about changing the roles every now and then ?

Narf ! 8)

Let's try this again, but with the right login. :wink:

You oughta wipe that visor on that Mandolorian helmet 'o yours some day, I meant the singer, not the comedian :roll::lol:

Hmm...quick Google image search for "Robbie Williams"...oh, I see! A reference to an obscure British...um...rock star? :? Can't imagine why I missed that. :lol:

well, ..... uhhh .... oh yeah: compare our avatars, my head's slightly bigger :lol:

But to keep it fair, how about changing the roles every now and then ?

Narf ! 8)

Sounds like a deal to me. :wink:

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~cws4y/images/misc/pnb3.jpg

Pinky...are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain, but where're we gonna find rubber pants our size? NARF!!

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Okay I'm going to try this again, I tried the other day but after my three year old walke dint he room saw your avitar mask and said that's a bad guy that's mask (I'm assuming he wasjust referring to the aviatar and not you personally :lol: ) he deleted my message not once but twice :evil: , I finally gave up. Left me thinking though, how often is his dad on this website when I'm at work that he knows the name of your avitar. :D

As for women gamers, I don't know about most women but I can speak for myself in that, first it is hard to have time, when I do find time, I prefer to play games that don't totally and only use women as sex symbols. It gets a bit old. Plus I hate gore. You don't need blood spattering everywhere to get the point across. I like a get story and I like to get inside the characters heads a bit. I like to have great character developement. Another biggee is I need to be able to save and get out of a game fast, otherwise what's the point, my kids will make me quite and I use all my work. Just my stance. I do really enjoy games, Jonathan and I play on the PS2 alot, there it is hard to find multiplayer games, but that's another complaint.

Okay I'm going to try this again, I tried the other day but after my three year old walke dint he room saw your avitar mask and said that's a bad guy that's mask (I'm assuming he wasjust referring to the aviatar and not you personally ) he deleted my message not once but twice , I finally gave up. Left me thinking though, how often is his dad on this website when I'm at work that he knows the name of your avitar.
Ssssmoking, I'm flattered :roll: Maybe you should show him the movie, that spawned my avatar and he might get the hang on the difference between mischievous and bad :wink:

Hmm, actually I don't know how often Texas Fett is surfing, while he's at home, I had the impression, that he's mostly using the T1 connection at work :lol: (I know I would).

As for women gamers, I don't know about most women but I can speak for myself in that, first it is hard to have time, when I do find time, I prefer to play games that don't totally and only use women as sex symbols. It gets a bit old. Plus I hate gore. You don't need blood spattering everywhere to get the point across. I like a get story and I like to get inside the characters heads a bit. I like to have great character developement. Another biggee is I need to be able to save and get out of a game fast, otherwise what's the point, my kids will make me quite and I use all my work. Just my stance. I do really enjoy games, Jonathan and I play on the PS2 alot, there it is hard to find multiplayer games, but that's another complaint.
No gore ? ... ah ... that leaves .... uhmm ... gimme a sec ... it's on the tip of my tongue ... :lol:

I know what you mean. That seems to be the only contents of some games, altough I do enjoy some 3D shooters for their fast-paced action, should I need to have a "quick break". But on the other hand I also like to play other kinds of games, like adventures, strategy, flight-sims, riddles and so on. Have you ever tried adventures from Lucasarts, like the Monkey Island series ? Besides being hilarious, they got some pretty good riddles and an intelligent and independent main female character. :wink:

As for character development, I love the Soul Reaver series. If you leave out, that it's essentially about blood-sucking vampires :roll: you have the development of the main character Raziel and his story, that starts with the single-minded wish for vengeance and ends with forgiveness, sacrifice and redemption. The "acting" and the mimics of the CG characters is one of the best I've seen in a game so far. Although the overall theme wouldn't be something I'd show to your kids :wink:

The greatest multiplayer fun me and a buddy had on my PsOne was with Need for speed 3 (4 was not so good). Nothing like racing down a narrow road at 300km/h while trying to evade the cops, or shoving your competitor into them :lol:

Hmm, actually I don't know how often Texas Fett is surfing, while he's at home, I had the impression, that he's mostly using the T1 connection at work :lol: (I know I would).

Yeah the old dial-up sure is a test of paitence. I think it is kind of like cell phones, I swore I never ever needed a cell phone, then I wa pregnant, working a job in a another town so I got one for safety, now I can't leave the house without my phone. I know once I switch over to a faster connection I won't be able to go back, but for now it is only slightly annoying, while Tex. Fett complains a lot when he connects at home.

But on the other hand I also like to play other kinds of games, like adventures, strategy, flight-sims, riddles and so on. Have you ever tried adventures from Lucasarts, like the Monkey Island series ? Besides being hilarious, they got some pretty good riddles and an intelligent and independent main female character. :wink:

I might have to look that up. I played Siberia. I was on bedrest for 6 months when I was pregnant, when the doctor wouldn't let me out of bed except for the bathroom, we moved the computer next to the bed and Tex Fett bought me Siberia. I loved it because of the puzzels to solve. However it did get to be a bit too complicated and I needed the walk through. I would love a problem solving puzzle game that wasn't beyond my limited intelligence.

The greatest multiplayer fun me and a buddy had on my PsOne was with Need for speed 3 (4 was not so good). Nothing like racing down a narrow road at 300km/h while trying to evade the cops, or shoving your competitor into them :lol:

I had a lot of fun with Mario race way :? I think that is what is was called. My favorite game has to be Gauntlet Legends and then the sequel, Dark Legacy ? :? I might be confusing titles. I find it a lot of fun to play.

You know some days you are just in the mood to have a racing game where you can drive real fast, run people off the road, while other days I really feel the need to blow someone's head off :twisted: Tex Fett and a friend have been trying to get me into playing Halo. The problem is I have very little time to play it, then we play 3 player teams so the only way I stand a chance is with a shotgun. :) Every girl needs to know how to use a shotgun well. :wink: But mostly I die a bunch when we play it. I have never been very good at first person shooters. Always slightly surprising to me, I was taught to shoot a real gun at an early age, and I'm not great but I am a decent shot. It just doesn't show up in the gaming world. :lol:

Yeah the old dial-up sure is a test of paitence. I think it is kind of like cell phones, I swore I never ever needed a cell phone, then I wa pregnant, working a job in a another town so I got one for safety, now I can't leave the house without my phone. I know once I switch over to a faster connection I won't be able to go back, but for now it is only slightly annoying, while Tex. Fett complains a lot when he connects at home.

I can put up with slow loads of sites, but where it really gets on my nerves is when I'm attempting to download a file, like Windows updates or Anti-Virus updates. :x But cell phones are still evil...I'm still trying to find a "Bridge of Khazad-Dum" ringtone for my Nokia. "The Imperial March" or the "Star Wars Theme" would be cool, too.

I might have to look that up. I played Siberia. I was on bedrest for 6 months when I was pregnant, when the doctor wouldn't let me out of bed except for the bathroom, we moved the computer next to the bed and Tex Fett bought me Siberia. I loved it because of the puzzels to solve. However it did get to be a bit too complicated and I needed the walk through. I would love a problem solving puzzle game that wasn't beyond my limited intelligence.

I miss the old "Spacequest" games, too. They had a lot of personality for their time. "Leisure-Suit Larry" was like that too, but with...um...cleavage. :wink:

I had a lot of fun with Mario race way :? I think that is what is was called. My favorite game has to be Gauntlet Legends and then the sequel, Dark Legacy ? :? I might be confusing titles. I find it a lot of fun to play.

You know some days you are just in the mood to have a racing game where you can drive real fast, run people off the road, while other days I really feel the need to blow someone's head off :twisted:

That's "Mario Kart", my dear. :wink: And while it certainly comes close, there hasn't been a truly decent racing game since "Rock N' Roll Racing" on the Super NES. :D

http://www.martemcfly.blogger.com.br/gen-rnr-racing.jpg

http://www.greyfell.net/vortex/snes/graphix/snes_rock_n_roll_racing.jpgLet the carnage begin!!

God, I loved that game. It's out for the Gameboy Advance, btw.

Tex Fett and a friend have been trying to get me into playing Halo. The problem is I have very little time to play it, then we play 3 player teams so the only way I stand a chance is with a shotgun. :) Every girl needs to know how to use a shotgun well. :wink: But mostly I die a bunch when we play it. I have never been very good at first person shooters. Always slightly surprising to me, I was taught to shoot a real gun at an early age, and I'm not great but I am a decent shot. It just doesn't show up in the gaming world. :lol:

HALO rocks! Of course, I'm only really any good with the sniper rifle, but... :oops: And the Warthog/Puma (inside joke for all you Red vs. Blue fans out there) is just awesome! I just wish there was a way to co-op with more than just two players.

Oh, and BTW, she is downright deadly using a shotgun in HALO. Don't let her fool you. She's also a better shot with a .357 Magnum than I am in real life. :oops:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

:lol: Yeah, I can remember making this oath as well, but at the end of '98, I began studying in Stuttgart and had to use the train for three hours a day and "just for emergencies" I got a cell phone :roll: Nowadays I won't go out without that little Samsonite bag attached to my belt.

I'm really still toying with this idea of getting a 4GB limited DSL flat. Everyday this thought is tugging at the back of my mind. *sigh* if I had the money...

Btw, I think your husband just likes the idea of "more power", hrrr hrrr hrrrr :D

e. However it did get to be a bit too complicated and I needed the walk through. I would love a problem solving puzzle game that wasn't beyond my limited intelligence.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge

The only limitations are those, that you place upon yourself 8):wink:

You know some days you are just in the mood to have a racing game where you can drive real fast, run people off the road, while other days I really feel the need to blow someone's head off ...

Every girl needs to know how to use a shotgun well. But mostly I die a bunch when we play it. I have never been very good at first person shooters. Always slightly surprising to me, I was taught to shoot a real gun at an early age, and I'm not great but I am a decent shot. It just doesn't show up in the gaming world.

8O Now I wonder what happened to "I don't like gore" :roll::lol:

Try to be evasive and not to run in a straight line for too long, that way others will have less time to target you.

I think with me it's the other way around, I haven't been told how to shoot, except at the "Volksfest" (like the "Oktoboberfest", just smaller), but I'm a crack shot, even at long distances, at the pc.

But cell phones are still evil...I'm still trying to find a "Bridge of Khazad-Dum" ringtone for my Nokia. "The Imperial March" or the "Star Wars Theme" would be cool, too.
Never tried to "surf" with my Nokias, but I got the last two as midis , so if you got the Nokia Data Suite program with your cell phone, you could copy it there yourself. That's the reason, why I bought a notebook with an infrared port back then, cause I didn't want to spend outrageous amounts of money for ringtones or logos.

Note to self: finally swap your JediKnight II logo for the III one, before the next game comes out :roll:

I miss the old "Spacequest" games, too. They had a lot of personality for their time. "Leisure-Suit Larry" was like that too, but with...um...cleavage
:lol: Haven't played Spacequest, but some of the Larry games. It was so hilarious, when you clicked on the "I'm over 18" and heard the voice "Oh, suuure". :lol: Was the seventh any good ? I saw it for 5 bucks again today, maybe I'll finally buy it the next time.

That's "Mario Kart", my dear. And while it certainly comes close, there hasn't been a truly decent racing game since "Rock N' Roll Racing" on the Super NES.
Ahh, RnR racing, even when I see the picture I already hear the guitars in my head playing "paranoid" :D

The weirdest thing with Mario Kart for me was always how Donkey Kong or Bowser could be some of the fastest drivers, although they would be the heaviest. But shooting your opponents down with a turtle shell sure had something :roll:

Oh, and BTW, she is downright deadly using a shotgun in HALO. Don't let her fool you. She's also a better shot with a .357 Magnum than I am in real life.
8O *gulp* remind me, never to come to close to San Antonio then :lol:

One question though: if she uses a shotgun, how can she come close enough, if you're mostly use that sniper rifle ? :roll:

Btw, I think your husband just likes the idea of "more power", hrrr hrrr hrrrr :D

Doesn't every man? :D

You know some days you are just in the mood to have a racing game where you can drive real fast, run people off the road, while other days I really feel the need to blow someone's head off ...

Every girl needs to know how to use a shotgun well. But mostly I die a bunch when we play it. I have never been very good at first person shooters. Always slightly surprising to me, I was taught to shoot a real gun at an early age, and I'm not great but I am a decent shot. It just doesn't show up in the gaming world.

8O Now I wonder what happened to "I don't like gore" :roll::lol:

Try to be evasive and not to run in a straight line for too long, that way others will have less time to target you.

I think with me it's the other way around, I haven't been told how to shoot, except at the "Volksfest" (like the "Oktoboberfest", just smaller), but I'm a crack shot, even at long distances, at the pc.

Just because she doesn't like gore doesn't mean she can't have a viscious streak. :wink:

"Volksfest" is pretty cool. We used to go on quite a few Volksmarches when we lived in Spangdahlem. In fact, I think I still have my medals around somewhere...

BTW, what's an "Oktobober"? "Oktober" I'm familiar with, but... :D:wink:

Never tried to "surf" with my Nokias, but I got the last two as midis , so if you got the Nokia Data Suite program with your cell phone, you could copy it there yourself. That's the reason, why I bought a notebook with an infrared port back then, cause I didn't want to spend outrageous amounts of money for ringtones or logos.

Note to self: finally swap your JediKnight II logo for the III one, before the next game comes out :roll:

Aw, heck; I don't know if my phone has that or not. All I know is that I can make and receive calls on it. I haven't taken the time to learn all of the other cool stuff about it.

:lol: Haven't played Spacequest, but some of the Larry games. It was so hilarious, when you clicked on the "I'm over 18" and heard the voice "Oh, suuure". :lol: Was the seventh any good ? I saw it for 5 bucks again today, maybe I'll finally buy it the next time.

Yeah, LSL had a bunch of gags like that. There's supposed to be a new one coming out, and I'm tempted to pick it up for old time's sake.

Ahh, RnR racing, even when I see the picture I already hear the guitars in my head playing "paranoid" :D

The weirdest thing with Mario Kart for me was always how Donkey Kong or Bowser could be some of the fastest drivers, although they would be the heaviest. But shooting your opponents down with a turtle shell sure had something :roll:

Yeah, but those two games spoiled me for every other racing game. Now it just gets boring when you don't have the option of shooting a "Red Shell" up the tailpipe of the racer in front of you or upgrading your mudwhumper monster-truck of death to a tank. {sigh} Those were the days...

Oh, and BTW, she is downright deadly using a shotgun in HALO. Don't let her fool you. She's also a better shot with a .357 Magnum than I am in real life.
8O*gulp* remind me, never to come to close to San Antonio then :lol:

She's a Texas girl. They ALL know how to handle a gun. :D

One question though: if she uses a shotgun, how can she come close enough, if you're mostly use that sniper rifle ? :roll:

Simple: we have to even the odds a bit to help Brass_Bra_Leia. She normally gets her heiny handed to her if all the weapons are used, so we end up using a game profile in which only short-range weapons are available. And THAT'S when she gets really deadly.

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Simple: we have to even the odds a bit to help Brass_Bra_Leia. She normally gets her heiny handed to her if all the weapons are used, so we end up using a game profile in which only short-range weapons are available. And THAT'S when she gets really deadly.

Sadly enough this is very very true.

8O You don't know what that is ??? Well, I'd call it a typing error :lol:

Aw, heck; I don't know if my phone has that or not. All I know is that I can make and receive calls on it. I haven't taken the time to learn all of the other cool stuff about it.
Okay, why don't we start with what kind of model you have. I currently got a 6310i and at the weekend I finally made that JKIII logo. Right after that I swapped it for a self created "Unreal" logo and also carved myself a new ringtone "Iron man" from Black Sabbath :roll:

Yeah, but those two games spoiled me for every other racing game. Now it just gets boring when you don't have the option of shooting a "Red Shell" up the tailpipe of the racer in front of you or upgrading your mudwhumper monster-truck of death to a tank. {sigh} Those were the days...
Yep, that's what I usually have in mind during NFS Underground, when I lead the race until a slight error lets my car spin through the air, while I watch all the bots sail by.

She's a Texas girl. They ALL know how to handle a gun. :D
Okay, lemme change "San Antonio" to "Texas" then :wink:

Except there's a big discount on Kevlar and tactical helmets :roll:

Ah, ok: remember, when I told you how I played Mechwarrior 4 ? That's your only way to survive 8)

EDIT: Oh btw, I dunno if some of you heard it on the news already: the love parade has been cancelled. The official reason is, that the gouvernment didn't want to help them finance it, but I think the real reason is, that techno just has too little e-guitars :roll:

Edited by the_mask

8O You don't know what that is ??? Well, I'd call it a typing error :lol:

Okay, time out. I'm pretty sure she's my "beloved wife". :?:wink:

Okay, why don't we start with what kind of model you have. I currently got a 6310i and at the weekend I finally made that JKIII logo. Right after that I swapped it for a self created "Unreal" logo and also carved myself a new ringtone "Iron man" from Black Sabbath :roll:

Um...it's a Nokia. And it's gold-colored. :oops::roll: Other than that, I have no idea. The model type isn't anywhere on the phone as far as I can see.

Yep, that's what I usually have in mind during NFS Underground, when I lead the race until a slight error lets my car spin through the air, while I watch all the bots sail by.

My thoughts exactly. See, now if only racing-game designers listened to suggestions like that...

Okay, lemme change "San Antonio" to "Texas" then :wink:

Except there's a big discount on Kevlar and tactical helmets :roll:

All it means is that you'd better follow the unofficial 'Texas Rules for Treatment of Women', which are pretty much predicated on the fact that if you don't treat her right, then don't be surprised when the lil' lady hauls off and peppers the tailgate of your truck with a 12-Gauge. :D

Ah, ok: remember, when I told you how I played Mechwarrior 4 ? That's your only way to survive 8)

Got it. :wink:

supposed[/i] to be about, Mask"]EDIT: Oh btw, I dunno if some of you heard it on the news already: the love parade has been cancelled. The official reason is, that the gouvernment didn't want to help them finance it, but I think the real reason is, that techno just has too little e-guitars :roll:

:lol: The world may never know the true reason...

BTW, sorry for hijacking the topic, TK421! :oops:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Okay, time out. I'm pretty sure she's my "beloved wife". :?:wink:
8O Umm, where did I write something else ? Mask waves his hand and concentrates very hard on the force power called 'alter mind'

You must be halucinating from not eating enough popplers :roll:

Um...it's a Nokia. And it's gold-colored. :oops::roll: Other than that, I have no idea. The model type isn't anywhere on the phone as far as I can see.
Ok, is it among these

All it means is that you'd better follow the unofficial 'Texas Rules for Treatment of Women', which are pretty much predicated on the fact that if you don't treat her right, then don't be surprised when the lil' lady hauls off and peppers the tailgate of your truck with a 12-Gauge. :D

Yes, but how would I know what was interpreted as right ? It's like walking a thin wire, if you ask me :wink:

BTW, sorry for hijacking the topic, TK421! :oops:
I think it was Scath, who wrote that 8)

8O Umm, where did I write something else ? Mask waves his hand and concentrates very hard on the force power called 'alter mind'

You must be halucinating from not eating enough popplers :roll:

The 'Edit' button: swrebellion.net's cheap Jedi Mind Trick. :wink:

Ok, is it among these

Hmm...okay, I think it's either the 3310 or the 3330.

Yes, but how would I know what was interpreted as right ? It's like walking a thin wire, if you ask me :wink:

Just think "John Wayne". For example, you have just arrived at your date's house to pick her up. How would John Wayne handle the situation? A polite introduction, no leering glances, promises to her family (if she still lives at home) to have her home at a decent hour, etc.

Now you're out on the date. How would John Wayne handle himself? Keep your hands to yourself, compliment your date, pay for everything (no matter how much she insists otherwise), hold open the doors (even for those women who only fit the term "lady" because they're female), dance with her every time she asks (and even a few times when she doesn't), don't get roaring drunk (especially not on the first date), if you take public transit, give up your seat to the lady, or to any lady/soldier/elderly person who gets on board, etc.

In short, it's just basic common sense. Respect the lady, and you'll do fine. Step outta line, and be prepared to run and evade. :wink:

I may have to print up some new bumper stickers though..."What would John Wayne do?" :D

I think it was Scath, who wrote that 8)

Whoops! :oops: Well, I was in mid-post, so who can blame me? Sorry Scath! (Where has be been, anyway? :? )

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics