Love Parade vs. FFWD Danceparade

Guest Scathane

Hey, but I also don't eat "Spätzle", although I'm a native Swabian, I'm just an anarchist :wink:

But you haven't lost the characteristic accent haven't you?

Why do you think I read all my books in the original version, or stopped watching the dubbed episodes of Futurama ? :lol: Although Futurama is the most horrible example of out-of-synch translation. But that's another topic.

You need to watch some spanish translations, they are really the worst... Especially Star Wars the Death Star wound up having different names each time... Dead Star; Death's Star, Dying Star, Dark Star...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew, that he was called that way, but at this moment I had forgotten about it. This VB programming is starting to give me gray hairs...

You know, dancing can be a great stress reliever. :wink:

(Of course, so is Rebellion. Now if I can just convince my wife...)

fure, id juft takef ub morr fpace in my mouf now :roll:

:lol: You spent a lot of time coming up with that, didn't you? :lol:

It's just too bitter for my taste and I've tried the most of them: Pils, Kölsch, Starkbier and Weizenbier. The Weizen was the only one, that I could be persuaded to drink, if everything else was gone.

Hey, but I also don't eat "Spätzle", although I'm a native Swabian, I'm just an anarchist :wink:

Yeah, bitter beers don't do it for me, either. Maybe the problem is that you're only drinking the German stuff. Hmm...I may have to send you some Shiner Bock. ;-)

Chick drinks ? You mean like Caipirinia, or what they are called ? Nah, the first and last time I tried that I had to let it go through my head again, which never happened before, when I was drinking something.

Well, kind of. I was thinking more alongs the lines of daquiri's, pina coladas or wine coolers. But you get the idea.

Why do you think I read all my books in the original version, or stopped watching the dubbed episodes of Futurama ? :lol: Although Futurama is the most horrible example of out-of-synch translation. But that's another topic.

:D Geez, I can only imagine! Futurama in badly dubbed, out-of-synch German... :lol:

Yeah, I was looking like this 8O, when I heard his original, higher pitched voice, the first time. Maybe you'll find the (uncut) German DVD of 'Red Alert' 1 or 2, that's the standard voice he gets here.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that. It would be great fun at parties. :wink:

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

-100 Oh yeah, only a few more posts till Buffalo, Baby :lol:

But you haven't lost the characteristic accent haven't you?
Actually my mother raised me to speak a more "by the book" dialect, but I can slip into any German dialect. You wouldn't know, if I'm a Swabian, Bavarian, Hessian, from Cologne, northern Germany, even Austrian (think of 'the Governator'), or Switzerland.

I think I reached the appex, when we were in London with school and I was having a chat with a Lady in the tubes, who thought I was an American :roll::D

You need to watch some spanish translations, they are really the worst... Especially Star Wars the Death Star wound up having different names each time... Dead Star; Death's Star, Dying Star, Dark Star...
I switched on the Spanish language at times on my Lethal Weapon DVDs. It was quite funny to hear Danny Glover yelling "Rrrrriiiiiggs" :wink:

Also I once saw a show, where they seemed to use only one voice for more than 5 actors.

You know, dancing can be a great stress reliever.

(Of course, so is Rebellion. Now if I can just convince my wife...)

1) :D Yes, I heard that as well :wink:

2) You just need another pc and some character cards with Robbie Williams, Brad Pit and so on. The rest is a piece of cake :lol:

You spent a lot of time coming up with that, didn't you?
Nah, it came to me, when I was leaving for work, yesterday morning. I went downstairs and thought 'Oh yeah ... :D'

Yeah, bitter beers don't do it for me, either. Maybe the problem is that you're only drinking the German stuff. Hmm...I may have to send you some Shiner Bock
8O Wait, I never tried a "Bock" beer. But I doubt the package would pass the detector at the door, that I've installed to block "special" types of Foster's, that have some weird claw marks on them :roll::wink:

Well, kind of. I was thinking more alongs the lines of daquiri's, pina coladas or wine coolers. But you get the idea.
Nope, never tried any of those after that "caipi-incident". I did sometimes drink a "Corea" (red wine with Coke, about 50-50), when I was in my teens, but these were just to get "warm" :roll:

Geez, I can only imagine! Futurama in badly dubbed, out-of-synch German...
Think of it this way: most of the jokes with more than one meaning are gone. Bender has the same voice as Krusty in the (German) Simpsons. And poor Zoidberg gets only 20% of the laughs as well.

The problem is the translation studio. After the release of season 1 they showed a bit of their internal workings in a documentation and their boss, more than satisfied with himself and for being in front of a camera, said this: "Well, if I come up with something more funny, we take that, of course" ... :?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Changing the dialogues robs the series of all that makes it so hilarious :(

I'll have to keep an eye out for that. It would be great fun at parties
you do that, but remember there are cut (age 16 and above) and uncut (18 and beyond) versions here. Since it's a Warner release the uncut version will have a red plastic clip, instead of the black one. Also a little red sign says "Ab 18 Jahren..." :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

-100 Oh yeah, only a few more posts till Buffalo, Baby :lol:

Now, what "Buffalo" means (aside from the large bison that roam the American West and the city in upstate New York) is anyone's guess, but it's my bet that the Mask-meister has been planning his new title for awhile now.

Up for a few suggestions?

• Rebed Guru
    Sultan of Supremacy (single-player only)
    Script-Monkey
    Model Man
    Uber-Jedi
    Interactive "Noob" FAQ
    RebEd Rescue Ranger

:D Ha! I could go on all day.

Actually my mother raised me to speak a more "by the book" dialect, but I can slip into any German dialect. You wouldn't know, if I'm a Swabian, Bavarian, Hessian, from Cologne, northern Germany, even Austrian (think of 'the Governator'), or Switzerland.

I think I reached the appex, when we were in London with school and I was having a chat with a Lady in the tubes, who thought I was an American :roll::D

You know, your posts take on a whole new dimension when you read them and imagine an "Ah-nold"-type accent. :lol:

1) :D Yes, I heard that as well :wink:

2) You just need another pc and some character cards with Robbie Williams, Brad Pit and so on. The rest is a piece of cake :lol:

1) :D

2) Robin Williams!! :lol: Man, replace some of C-3P0's dialogue with his and the game'd be a screamer! As for the rest, she's not too big a Brad Pitt fan, but if I put in Keanu Reeves, Brendan Fraser, and Ben Affleck she'd be happy. That is, until a "Keanu Reeves was killed" message came across during the game. Then I'd be in trouble.

Nah, it came to me, when I was leaving for work, yesterday morning. I went downstairs and thought 'Oh yeah ... :D'

It just goes to show that you don't rely on Google as much as you'd make us think you do. :wink:

8O Wait, I never tried a "Bock" beer. But I doubt the package would pass the detector at the door, that I've installed to block "special" types of Foster's, that have some weird claw marks on them :roll::wink:

Ew, like the "Foster's Bitter"? That's some nasty stuff, there. No, I'll drink regular Fosters, but the other stuff...no thank you. Shiner Bock is a rather sweet beer. It's difficult to find outside of Texas, though. I was in Louisiana and they tried to pass it off as an 'import'. :roll:

Nope, never tried any of those after that "caipi-incident". I did sometimes drink a "Corea" (red wine with Coke, about 50-50), when I was in my teens, but these were just to get "warm" :roll:

And after all that you still can't dance, huh? :P

Think of it this way: most of the jokes with more than one meaning are gone. Bender has the same voice as Krusty in the (German) Simpsons. And poor Zoidberg gets only 20% of the laughs as well.

8O8O Geez, that's criminal! Although, Zoidberg isn't really all that funny in the English version either...

The problem is the translation studio. After the release of season 1 they showed a bit of their internal workings in a documentation and their boss, more than satisfied with himself and for being in front of a camera, said this: "Well, if I come up with something more funny, we take that, of course" ... :?

8O8O8O

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Changing the dialogues robs the series of all that makes it so hilarious :(

It's darn near censorship, in my book.

you do that, but remember there are cut (age 16 and above) and uncut (18 and beyond) versions here. Since it's a Warner release the uncut version will have a red plastic clip, instead of the black one. Also a little red sign says "Ab 18 Jahren..." :wink:

Good thing I'm 27 then, huh? :D Seriously though, that's good to know, so that I don't let my 3-year-old stay in the room.

But age restrictions on German movies? Man, that's gotta be some bad stuff.

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Now, what "Buffalo" means (aside from the large bison that roam the American West and the city in upstate New York) is anyone's guess, but it's my bet that the Mask-meister has been planning his new title for awhile now.
That from was a very old (70's my guess) German comedy B-movie, where a guy had to keep another one's wife company for a while, cause he looked like his twin. The wife looked like, ... well, AliG would call her a "minger" and that guy had a hard time escaping her grasp. When she finally caught him, he said this line (sighing) "only one and a half hours till Buffalo".

So you could also say "'till I get there" or "until it's done"

...Model Man
    Uber-Jedi

:D Ha! I could go on all day.

You know, I've been wondering why english-speaking people never write letters like ü,ö and ä until I remembered, that these letters are missing on your keyboards. But you can simulate these with ue, oe and ae :idea::wink:

But getting back to the rank, one from the full list went in the right direction, although I'll take a simpler title. :P

You know, your posts take on a whole new dimension when you read them and imagine an "Ah-nold"-type accent. :lol:
:lol: I only do that on parties, but yes, I can do some of the voices as well.

Ps: that choice of an avatar wasn't just a coincidence :roll:

2) Robin Williams!! :lol: Man, replace some of C-3P0's dialogue with his and the game'd be a screamer! As for the rest, she's not too big a Brad Pitt fan, but if I put in Keanu Reeves, Brendan Fraser, and Ben Affleck she'd be happy. That is, until a "Keanu Reeves was killed" message came across during the game. Then I'd be in trouble.
Darn, I forgot to write that :lol:

Or if you captured one of them. Better put the rolling pin away, before you start playing.

But one more piece of the puzzle fell in the correct slot here: your wife's likes Ted, George of the jungle and Daredevil ? Now I know, why she picked a Mandolorian :mrgreen:

It just goes to show that you don't rely on Google as much as you'd make us think you do. :wink:
Oh, I wouldn't say that. Google does come in handy at times, if I'm posting something and can't remember a certain word in english (like 'rolling pin'). At home I got a small dictionary, that helps me, if my mind gets stalled.

Ew, like the "Foster's Bitter"? That's some nasty stuff, there. No, I'll drink regular Fosters, but the other stuff...no thank you. Shiner Bock is a rather sweet beer. It's difficult to find outside of Texas, though. I was in Louisiana and they tried to pass it off as an 'import'. :roll:
look up the first Zoot war, somewhere along the threads "2000 posts" and "animated gifs". He passed "special" Foster's cans, that resulted in several of the forum users finding themselves in odd places again.

And after all that you still can't dance, huh? :P
I didn't say how many of those I had ... :idea:

8O8O Geez, that's criminal! Although, Zoidberg isn't really all that funny in the English version either...
8O *cough*how about

"are you ready to operate, doctor ?", "I'd love to, but first I gotta perform surgery" ?

or:(about another doctor) "I bet I've lost more patients, than he had" ?

or the fact, that he's a doctor, but is the poorest of the whole crew ?

8O8O8O
that was the point, when I screamed at the tele "but you are not funny !!!"

It's darn near censorship, in my book.
that made the series completely boring, therefore it didn't sell quite as good as anticipated here.

Good thing I'm 27 then, huh? :D Seriously though, that's good to know, so that I don't let my 3-year-old stay in the room.

But age restrictions on German movies? Man, that's gotta be some bad stuff.

27 ? that makes you only mumble, mumble years my senior. I thought you were older, ... hmm ...

But yeah, we have age restrictions for movies, video games, ...

You can argue about their usefulness, but I wouldn't let a 12-year old play Doom 3, I mean: look what became of us all :roll::lol:

That from was a very old (70's my guess) German comedy B-movie, where a guy had to keep another one's wife company for a while, cause he looked like his twin. The wife looked like, ... well, AliG would call her a "minger" and that guy had a hard time escaping her grasp. When she finally caught him, he said this line (sighing) "only one and a half hours till Buffalo".

So you could also say "'till I get there" or "until it's done"

Oh, well why didn't you say so? A reference to an obscure German comedy. Of course. :?:wink:

I assumed it was something along those lines, but it's good to finally read the explanation.

You know, I've been wondering why english-speaking people never write letters like ü,ö and ä until I remembered, that these letters are missing on your keyboards. But you can simulate these with ue, oe and ae :idea::wink:(hint, hint...nudge, nudge) empasis mine

But getting back to the rank, one from the full list went in the right direction, although I'll take a simpler title. :P

Umlauts would be a cool function to have on a keyboard, especially with words like "uber" working their way into the American vernacular. However, trying to figure out when I should use 'ue', 'oe' or 'ae' every time would give me a headache. They should just assign "ALT+U" for 'u' with an umlaut, etc.

So I kinda guessed which rank title you're gunning for, huh? :D

:lol: I only do that on parties, but yes, I can do some of the voices as well.

Ps: that choice of an avatar wasn't just a coincidence :roll:

I can do a killer Steve Irwin. Yoda is another good one for me. And much to my wife's delight, I can do a rather convincing "Ted".

Darn, I forgot to write that :lol:

Or if you captured one of them. Better put the rolling pin away, before you start playing.

But one more piece of the puzzle fell in the correct slot here: your wife's likes Ted, George of the jungle and Daredevil ? Now I know, why she picked a Mandolorian :mrgreen:

Well, it's not like I make her address me as "Texas_Fett", you know. In fact, when she learned what my username was for this board, her reaction was more :roll: .

that[/b] good, then"]Oh, I wouldn't say that. Google does come in handy at times, if I'm posting something and can't remember a certain word in english (like 'rolling pin'). At home I got a small dictionary, that helps me, if my mind gets stalled.

I'm sure it has it's uses. Lord knows I'd be completely reliant upon a trasnlator like that if I was trying to post in German. I'm just saying that your English is excellent.

look up the first Zoot war, somewhere along the threads "2000 posts" and "animated gifs". He passed "special" Foster's cans, that resulted in several of the forum users finding themselves in odd places again.

Okay, I got that the whole Fosters thing originated with Zoot, but as for him 'passing' Fosters cans (what, like kidney stones?) and users finding themselves in odd places... :?::?

I'll just have to read up on the thread.

8O*cough*how about

"are you ready to operate, doctor ?", "I'd love to, but first I gotta perform surgery" ?

or:(about another doctor) "I bet I've lost more patients, than he had" ?

or the fact, that he's a doctor, but is the poorest of the whole crew ?

I didn't say he wasn't funny at all, just that he's not a gutbuster with all of his lines. Bender is quite funny, as is Fry.

"Sluuurrrmmm..." :wink:

that was the point, when I screamed at the tele "but you are not funny !!!"

It's like when that guy replaces Robin Williams' character behind the microphone in "Good Morning, Vietnam".

27 ? that makes you only mumble, mumble years my senior. I thought you were older, ... hmm ...

But yeah, we have age restrictions for movies, video games, ...

You can argue about their usefulness, but I wouldn't let a 12-year old play Doom 3, I mean: look what became of us all :roll::lol:

I get that a lot. :D I though I posted my age in the "ID part of this society" thread, though. It must've been the "6-year Army Reserve Veteran, Husband and father of 2" that threw you off, right?

Oh, we have the ESRB rating system for games, music and such, but usually whenever something is rated '18+' it usually means there's some pretty severe...{ahem}...'Adult' situations going on.

As for Doom...yeah, I don't let my son watch some of the games I play. Of course, he WILL be introduced to Rebellion, Dungeons & Dragons, Diplomacy, et al in due course of time. :wink:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Umlauts would be a cool function to have on a keyboard, especially with words like "uber" working their way into the American vernacular. However, trying to figure out when I should use 'ue', 'oe' or 'ae' every time would give me a headache. They should just assign "ALT+U" for 'u' with an umlaut, etc.
That 's easy, I think that dated back from the time, when people had typewriters, which didn't have these keys as well. Instead of ü you can write ue, for ä ae and for ö oe. Piece 'o cake, huh ? It would be completely correct to write it this way and any German would know what it meant. Also you could show off with your knowledge of foreign languages :roll:

So I kinda guessed which rank title you're gunning for, huh? :D
Well, I wrote "one from the full list" would get in the right direction, so it doesn't necessarily mean that one :roll::lol:

I can do a killer Steve Irwin. Yoda is another good one for me. And much to my wife's delight, I can do a rather convincing "Ted".
Rrrreally ? You can imitate the hero of my sunday brunches ? 8) Yoda's on my list as well, as well as a rather convincing Dr.Evil ... Mwaahaaahaa :lol:

Well, it's not like I make her address me as "Texas_Fett", you know. In fact, when she learned what my username was for this board, her reaction was more :roll: .
Well, I kind of understand why. (PM :roll:). But I had to laugh a few weeks ago, when my superior adressed me as "Mask". But names are sounds and smoke ...

I'm sure it has it's uses. Lord knows I'd be completely reliant upon a trasnlator like that if I was trying to post in German. I'm just saying that your English is excellent.
Thanks, it'd better be good after ... hmm ... 14 years of speaking it. :D But what I meant was that sometimes a certain word eludes you, when you want to write it. I could describe it or use a synonym, but looking them up keeps them fresh in my memory :wink:

Okay, I got that the whole Fosters thing originated with Zoot, but as for him 'passing' Fosters cans (what, like kidney stones?) and users finding themselves in odd places... :?::?

I'll just have to read up on the thread.

Well, I'm waiting to what you'll say, once you have unraveled the mystery of the Zooth.

I didn't say he wasn't funny at all, just that he's not a gutbuster with all of his lines. Bender is quite funny, as is Fry.

"Sluuurrrmmm..." :wink:

Oh, no arguments there. Joe DiMaggio did a terrific job with Bender "the offender". That voice gave him a real character.

Sluuurm, OMG, ROFL !! I swear I saw a Grunka-lunka before me, when I read that. :lol:

It's like when that guy replaces Robin Williams' character behind the microphone in "Good Morning, Vietnam".
Now there's another gutbuster :D

He was absolutely right about Disney's policy of keeping their sub-companies, during his Oscar speech.

I get that a lot. :D I though I posted my age in the "ID part of this society" thread, though. It must've been the "6-year Army Reserve Veteran, Husband and father of 2" that threw you off, right?
yes, that as well. But I'm slowly getting used to it, after learning LaForge's age last week as well.

Oh, we have the ESRB rating system for games, music and such, but usually whenever something is rated '18+' it usually means there's some pretty severe...{ahem}...'Adult' situations going on.
Same here, only that games and movies, that get a 16 rating in the US usually have a 18 here. But with music it's just the other way around, there's no rating system here, that I know of. I used to grin at the warnings on the Body Count cds years ago and thought "Well, maybe the think nobody understands them here.".

But I thought the ESRB system wasn't that sharp, cause a buddy told me once, when he spent his holidays somewhere near Silicon Valley, that he could watch a splatter movie at 09:00 AM on an open channel (no pay tv), that wouldn't be shown here at 23:00.

As for Doom...yeah, I don't let my son watch some of the games I play. Of course, he WILL be introduced to Rebellion, Dungeons & Dragons, Diplomacy, et al in due course of time. :wink:
Yeah, I was about 15 or 16, when I played Doom1 and sometimes became a little sick watching all the "left-overs".I think the main reason, why I wanted to play it so badly was, that you couldn't buy it anymore here, 'cause it was labeled as too "intense". If you're watching, what's on the market today though, these old games look even cute in comparison :lol:

I think the most important thing to get into kids minds is the difference between the pixel world and the real one. And I also don't think, that playing any of these or other games really make a monster out of you, although that's what the media is trying to fuse into our minds.

That 's easy, I think that dated back from the time, when people had typewriters, which didn't have these keys as well. Instead of ü you can write ue, for ä ae and for ö oe. Piece 'o cake, huh ? It would be completely correct to write it this way and any German would know what it meant. Also you could show off with your knowledge of foreign languages :roll:[/b]

Very well, consider it done. Uber will now be Ueber...although I'm at a loss at to when I'd need 'ae' or 'oe'. :)

Well, I wrote "one from the full list" would get in the right direction, so it doesn't necessarily mean that one :roll::lol:

Fine, keep your secrets. :P I didn't want to know, anyway. {sniff} :wink:

Rrrreally ? You can imitate the hero of my sunday brunches ? 8) Yoda's on my list as well, as well as a rather convincing Dr.Evil ... Mwaahaaahaa :lol:

Yeah, Steve's pretty easy to do. I've never tried a Dr. Evil, though. I may have to expand my repertoire. :D

Well, I kind of understand why. (PM :roll:). But I had to laugh a few weeks ago, when my superior adressed me as "Mask". But names are sounds and smoke ...

:lol: So, do you use that moniker on other boards, or is your supervisor a fan of Rebellion?

BTW, I only wear the armor for special occasions...like my wedding. :wink: Just kidding...although I DID have a Boba Fett grooms cake at the reception.

Thanks, it'd better be good after ... hmm ... 14 years of speaking it. :D But what I meant was that sometimes a certain word eludes you, when you want to write it. I could describe it or use a synonym, but looking them up keeps them fresh in my memory :wink:

Ah, so all this is really just a means to keep in practice, huh? So I guess I should start throwing big words into our conversations, just to keep you on your toes? :wink:

Well, I'm waiting to what you'll say, once you have unraveled the mystery of the Zooth.

Okay, I read through a few of the threads involving Zoot. I still don't get it. He's an alter-ego of Jahled, isn't he? The whole "vanishing Star Wars memorabilia" thing was kind of amusing, though.

Oh, no arguments there. Joe DiMaggio did a terrific job with Bender "the offender". That voice gave him a real character.

Sluuurm, OMG, ROFL !! I swear I saw a Grunka-lunka before me, when I read that. :lol:

One of my buddies used to say that to me whenever I'd drink a Pepsi. It had gotten to the point that I was drinking, like, 6-8 of them a day during work (quite the expensive habit, especially when you're buying them from the soda machine in the break room). Of course, he's a Coke drinker... :roll:

Now there's another gutbuster :D

He was absolutely right about Disney's policy of keeping their sub-companies, during his Oscar speech.

Robin Williams is the Bob Hope of this generation. The man is a friggin' genius.

yes, that as well. But I'm slowly getting used to it, after learning LaForge's age last week as well.

I've learned that you can never really assume anything about the person on the other side of the e-mail/post/instant message. Not that I have any police investigations targetting me, or anything. :wink:

Same here, only that games and movies, that get a 16 rating in the US usually have a 18 here. But with music it's just the other way around, there's no rating system here, that I know of. I used to grin at the warnings on the Body Count cds years ago and thought "Well, maybe the think nobody understands them here.".

But I thought the ESRB system wasn't that sharp, cause a buddy told me once, when he spent his holidays somewhere near Silicon Valley, that he could watch a splatter movie at 09:00 AM on an open channel (no pay tv), that wouldn't be shown here at 23:00.

Yeah, I've seen some stuff on TV that surprises me. I don't have cable (don't want to spend THAT much time in front of "the Boob-Tube"), but I have had it in the past and/or seen things on it when at my in-laws. Freaky.

Yeah, I was about 15 or 16, when I played Doom1 and sometimes became a little sick watching all the "left-overs". I think the main reason, why I wanted to play it so badly was, that you couldn't buy it anymore here, 'cause it was labeled as too "intense". If you're watching, what's on the market today though, these old games look even cute in comparison :lol:

I think the most important thing to get into kids minds is the difference between the pixel world and the real one. And I also don't think, that playing any of these or other games really make a monster out of you, although that's what the media is trying to fuse into our minds.

I completely agree. My three-year-old caught sight of me playing The Two Towers on my Playstation 2, and now mimics Aragorn's moves on his stuffed animals. So now I won't let him watch the movies, or see me play Return of the King. My wife and I also play Baldur's Gate II on the Playstation 2 occasionally, but we wait until the boys are asleep first, so that they don't see all the gore.

Avoiding the subject won't shield them from it, though, so when they DO see it, we just take the time to explain the differences between the 'game' or the 'movie' and the real world. Although, it HAS helped when we've told him, "But Aragorn eats his vegetables." :wink:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Very well, consider it done. Uber will now be Ueber...although I'm at a loss at to when I'd need 'ae' or 'oe'. :)
Ok, next one "the strands of fate" would be "die Schicksalsfäden", where "Fäden" is the plural of a single "Faden".

And "listening" would be "hören" and so on :roll: ...

Fine, keep your secrets. :P I didn't want to know, anyway. {sniff} :wink:
[YodaMode]Hmm, learn patience, you must ... :wink:[/YodaMode]

Yeah, Steve's pretty easy to do. I've never tried a Dr. Evil, though. I may have to expand my repertoire. :D
I think the hardest thing, or the one I had to listen over and over was one of his greetings "G'day, how's y'r bum for warts ?" (at least it sounded like this :lol: and yes, he meant a wart on the other's lower back).

Dr. Evil's not so hard either, look at the way Mike moves his lower jaw, when he's doing that character. It never opens that much and it's set more forward.

:lol: So, do you use that moniker on other boards, or is your supervisor a fan of Rebellion?
Neither, I don't go elsewhere, but my friends all know my nickname. My supervisor is the other big/fanatical StarWars fan in the company and knows my main email adress, which contains the nickname.

BTW, I only wear the armor for special occasions...like my wedding. :wink: Just kidding...although I DID have a Boba Fett grooms cake at the reception.
Look behind you, I think I saw a rolling pin swinging your way :lol::lol:

Ah, so all this is really just a means to keep in practice, huh? So I guess I should start throwing big words into our conversations, just to keep you on your toes? :wink:
Also, yes. But as long as you don't start with Shakespearian English, bring it on :D

Okay, I read through a few of the threads involving Zoot. I still don't get it. He's an alter-ego of Jahled, isn't he? The whole "vanishing Star Wars memorabilia" thing was kind of amusing, though.
Well, we only know for certain, that he is Jahled's cat and that he has aspirations for world-domination :wink:

But the whole thing started, when he left nuclear bottles of Fosters for many members, that blasted them to such strange places like the moon. Elvis should remember that one pretty good :D

One of my buddies used to say that to me whenever I'd drink a Pepsi. It had gotten to the point that I was drinking, like, 6-8 of them a day during work (quite the expensive habit, especially when you're buying them from the soda machine in the break room). Of course, he's a Coke drinker... :roll:
...raises his hand as well ... "Hi ... I'm Mask ... and I'm addicted to Coke" . the crowd answers "Hi Mask".

Well I don't buy it at work, but I bring my expensive beverage with me each day. :roll:

Robin Williams is the Bob Hope of this generation. The man is a friggin' genius.

Although he's unstoppable, when Billy Cristal joins him. I once saw a show, where they presented their first movie and as soon as one of them started to talk I knew, that their host had lost any chance to pick up, where she left :lol:

I've learned that you can never really assume anything about the person on the other side of the e-mail/post/instant message. Not that I have any police investigations targetting me, or anything. :wink:
Well, for the first part: I'm a pretty good judge of character. So when I see people the first time, I'm hardly surprised by their actions or words most of the time. But plain text seems to miss something for my interpretation powers.

For the second part, it's a big : "Huh ?"

Yeah, I've seen some stuff on TV that surprises me. I don't have cable (don't want to spend THAT much time in front of "the Boob-Tube"), but I have had it in the past and/or seen things on it when at my in-laws. Freaky.
I got a satelite dish on my roof, since you only have to pay once (and then again, when lightning strikes...), but even there you wouldn't really see gross stuff (except talkshows or Big Brother, yuk)...

I completely agree. My three-year-old caught sight of me playing The Two Towers on my Playstation 2, and now mimics Aragorn's moves on his stuffed animals. So now I won't let him watch the movies, or see me play Return of the King. My wife and I also play Baldur's Gate II on the Playstation 2 occasionally, but we wait until the boys are asleep first, so that they don't see all the gore.

Avoiding the subject won't shield them from it, though, so when they DO see it, we just take the time to explain the differences between the 'game' or the 'movie' and the real world. Although, it HAS helped when we've told him, "But Aragorn eats his vegetables." :wink:

Hey, gotta remember that one for later :lol: (although no arguments would've made me eat stuff I didn't like, when I was little :roll:). Should he ever start arguing, that it wasn't likely, that Aragorn had so much vegetables with him, you'll have to accept, that you've lost, though. :D

I also think making them realize the difference is the most important thing, but you probably can't do that before they have a certain age. I just remembered at a big LAN, a small boy asked me to lend him my Quake 3 cd. I just frowned at him asking, when he'll be 18, which was probably still some years in the future, cause he continued asking the other guys then :wink:

Ok, next one "the strands of fate" would be "die Schicksalsfäden", where "Fäden" is the plural of a single "Faden".

And "listening" would be "hören" and so on :roll: ...

Head...hurts...

[YodaMode]Hmm, learn patience, you must ... :wink:[/YodaMode]

Yeah, yeah...patience. How long will that take?

I think the hardest thing, or the one I had to listen over and over was one of his greetings "G'day, how's y'r bum for warts ?" (at least it sounded like this :lol: and yes, he meant a wart on the other's lower back).

:lol: I remember that episode! When he's trying to teach Terri 'ow ta spake A'stralian on their way to the doctors. Too funny!

Dr. Evil's not so hard either, look at the way Mike moves his lower jaw, when he's doing that character. It never opens that much and it's set more forward.

Ready class? Jaws forward..."You are the Diet Coke of Eee-ville."..."One meeeel-ion dollars".

Neither, I don't go elsewhere, but my friends all know my nickname. My supervisor is the other big/fanatical StarWars fan in the company and knows my main email adress, which contains the nickname.

Ah, ha! The plot thickens... :wink:

Look behind you, I think I saw a rolling pin swinging your way :lol::lol:
Actually, it's the bride's traditional responsibility to buy and decorate the groom's cake, usually with whatever hobby/interest her future husband has. I just happened to have a Boba Fett cake. Also, when her father gave her away at the altar, he shook my hand and gave me a small, plastic Boba Fett as a joke.

Also, yes. But as long as you don't start with Shakespearian English, bring it on :D

Prithee, what dost thou mean? Forsooth (Fivesooth, even)! My tenuous grasp upon yon Olde English shouldst be nary an impediment for one such as thee, oh prestigous purveyor of Rebellion goodness. :wink:

Well, we only know for certain, that he is Jahled's cat and that he has aspirations for world-domination :wink:

But the whole thing started, when he left nuclear bottles of Fosters for many members, that blasted them to such strange places like the moon. Elvis should remember that one pretty good :D

He deliberately did that...to a Fosters?!? :evil: Oh, it's ON now...that's an unforgivable sin: ALCOHOL ABUSE!!

Hey, Zoot! You DO know cats go great on fajitas, right? Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...come to the nice bounty hunter...how 'bout a nice "thermo-detonator" kitty snack? :twisted:

...raises his hand as well ... "Hi ... I'm Mask ... and I'm addicted to Coke" . the crowd answers "Hi Mask".

Well I don't buy it at work, but I bring my expensive beverage with me each day. :roll:

Well, I definitely had to cut back on the volume I was drinking. It really helped me drop the weight, that's for sure.

Although he's unstoppable, when Billy Cristal joins him. I once saw a show, where they presented their first movie and as soon as one of them started to talk I knew, that their host had lost any chance to pick up, where she left :lol:

I know. Did you see the two of them at the Oscars? They'd be a fantastic duo. Why they haven't done more work together I don't know. It's a loss to society as a whole.

Well, for the first part: I'm a pretty good judge of character. So when I see people the first time, I'm hardly surprised by their actions or words most of the time. But plain text seems to miss something for my interpretation powers.

For the second part, it's a big : "Huh ?"

Yes, visual first impressions can really clue you in to a person's attitude and personality. But I've had more misunderstandings with people, including my own father, via e-mail. And then, of course, there are the 'flame wars' that erupt on message boards...

:lol: By 'police investigations' I was referring to my statement about not being able to assume anything about the the person on the other end of an e-mail, etc. That includes age, gender, and intentions; i.e., whether or not it's an undercover cop on a internet sting. By stating that I don't have any investigations targetting me, I was saying that I'm not into that kind of stuff, and that my 'misunderstandings' center around typos, grammatical errors, tone of the message and language barriers.

Clear as mud, right? :wink: It was funny when I thought it up. Really. Ahem. :oops:

I got a satelite dish on my roof, since you only have to pay once (and then again, when lightning strikes...), but even there you wouldn't really see gross stuff (except talkshows or Big Brother, yuk)...

I can agree with that...just don't knock "Survivor". :D

Hey, gotta remember that one for later :lol: (although no arguments would've made me eat stuff I didn't like, when I was little :roll:). Should he ever start arguing, that it wasn't likely, that Aragorn had so much vegetables with him, you'll have to accept, that you've lost, though. :D

I also think making them realize the difference is the most important thing, but you probably can't do that before they have a certain age. I just remembered at a big LAN, a small boy asked me to lend him my Quake 3 cd. I just frowned at him asking, when he'll be 18, which was probably still some years in the future, cause he continued asking the other guys then :wink:

Actually, the funniest thing was when my son noted that Aragorn "never went potty" in the movies, so that meant that he didn't have to, either. Yeah. That lasted. :roll:

No, they can't truly tell the difference, but you'd be surprised. Kids his age tend to see things in black & white, good guys & bad guys. It simplifies some discussions (Bush = good guy, Kerry = bad guy; whoops! No politics, right? :wink: ) and complicates others (Aragorn kills bad guys with his sword, right daddy?). {sigh} The joys of parenting.

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

-9 ...

Head...hurts...

:lol: actually "hurts" sounds pretty much like "hören" :roll:

Yeah, yeah...patience. How long will that take?

Hmm, nine more posts, I think.

Ready class? Jaws forward..."You are the Diet Coke of Eee-ville."..."One meeeel-ion dollars".
Mwahahahaaa, now the little finger and you got it :wink:

Ah, ha! The plot thickens... :wink:
as soon as he heard everything I said to describe Reloaded (took about half an hour) he immediately said, he'd offer his nonexistant free time for beta testing. Gee, that's one plus two plus ... :lol:

Actually, it's the bride's traditional responsibility to buy and decorate the groom's cake, usually with whatever hobby/interest her future husband has. I just happened to have a Boba Fett cake. Also, when her father gave her away at the altar, he shook my hand and gave me a small, plastic Boba Fett as a joke.
yep, I've not been married so far, I'm still "free" :roll::lol:. And because Vegas is a looong way from here, there's no chance of waking up after a party with a telltale ring on my finger.

I bet you preferred the Boba figure prior to him pointing a rifle at you, making sure you didn't make any spontanious decisions ? :D

Prithee, what dost thou mean? Forsooth (Fivesooth, even)! My tenuous grasp upon yon Olde English shouldst be nary an impediment for one such as thee, oh prestigous purveyor of Rebellion goodness. :wink:

Hmm, shouldn't it be "doust", instead of "dost" ? :roll:

But you're right, I could read everything, except of "Forsooth". Not even dusting off my "big book 'o English" (aka: Oxford adavanced learner's dictionary) could help me 'ere.

He deliberately did that...to a Fosters?!? :evil: Oh, it's ON now...that's an unforgivable sin: ALCOHOL ABUSE!!

Hey, Zoot! You DO know cats go great on fajitas, right? Here, kitty, kitty, kitty...come to the nice bounty hunter...how 'bout a nice "thermo-detonator" kitty snack? :twisted:

Oh my, you've challenged ... him .... that's brave of you, but not very wise :wink:

Well, I definitely had to cut back on the volume I was drinking. It really helped me drop the weight, that's for sure.
Not possible for me, that's the only thing that keeps me awake. Without a little sip at the morning I wouldn't even have the strength to smack my radio ... ah, I mean lower it's volume to a comfortable level.

As for losing a few pounds, I picked up something years ago, that I call the 'Al Bundy diet' : "I stopped eating" :lol: lunch doesn't exist anymore for me , just breakfast and a warm meal at the evening.

I know. Did you see the two of them at the Oscars? They'd be a fantastic duo. Why they haven't done more work together I don't know. It's a loss to society as a whole.
Yup, they could be in any good comedy movie. Heck, they could even replace those two old guys in the Muppet Show and that's something to say :D

Yes, visual first impressions can really clue you in to a person's attitude and personality. But I've had more misunderstandings with people, including my own father, via e-mail. And then, of course, there are the 'flame wars' that erupt on message boards...
:lol: I think this very discussion started with a misunderstanding, but from my experience these can also become the most interesting threads.

As for the flames, we have a very capable Tie pilot, who keeps our forums from burning :wink:

:lol: By 'police investigations' I was referring to my statement about not being able to assume anything about the the person on the other end of an e-mail, etc. That includes age, gender, and intentions; i.e., whether or not it's an undercover cop on a internet sting. By stating that I don't have any investigations targetting me, I was saying that I'm not into that kind of stuff, and that my 'misunderstandings' center around typos, grammatical errors, tone of the message and language barriers.

Clear as mud, right? :wink: It was funny when I thought it up. Really. Ahem. :oops:

Ahh, I don't think we got an undercover cop here. Although I've wondered a few times, if we had visitors from Lucasarts, when someone only came here for one post, where they asked for a crack or an image file of Rebellion ... you never know :roll:

Haven't seen this one so far, so I don't know what to say about it. I read your description in the last mail, though. I hope it's not like this jungle show however. They showed that here a while ago. A lot of B-stars on their only way to return to the spotlight only through having to perform various horrifying stunts to give their fellows a bit more food.

Actually, the funniest thing was when my son noted that Aragorn "never went potty" in the movies, so that meant that he didn't have to, either. Yeah. That lasted. :roll:
Ha, you have already lost, you just don't know it. Next he will argue, that Santa won't fit through a chimney and so on ...

No, they can't truly tell the difference, but you'd be surprised. Kids his age tend to see things in black & white, good guys & bad guys. It simplifies some discussions (Bush = good guy, Kerry = bad guy; whoops! No politics, right? :wink: ) and complicates others (Aragorn kills bad guys with his sword, right daddy?). {sigh} The joys of parenting.
But maybe there's some wisdom is their view on things. Think about how very small kids instinctively can tell "bad guys" from good ones.

About politicians, you know I don't trust any of them anymore, not after our glorious minister of education decided, to have us pay again and this time 2.5 times as much for the semesters. Hello class-based society ...

Yet another reason for my planned retirement somewhere on the Caribbean islands, far, far :( in the future.

Actually your throat hurts when you try to say the word hören...

It sure has taken a while for you to work up those 2000 posts.

as soon as he heard everything I said to describe Reloaded (took about half an hour) he immediately said, he'd offer his nonexistant free time for beta testing. Gee, that's one plus two plus ... :lol:

It's always good to see that we can get more people into the game, though I wonder what will happen to mask's job efficiency once boss and subaltern have betaversion and are on a LAN... :roll:

But you're right, I could read everything, except of "Forsooth". Not even dusting off my "big book 'o English" (aka: Oxford adavanced learner's dictionary) could help me 'ere.

This reminds me of reading MacBeth last year... 8O

That's gonna be your end, Tex!

Not possible for me, that's the only thing that keeps me awake. Without a little sip at the morning I wouldn't even have the strength to smack my radio ... ah, I mean lower it's volume to a comfortable level.

As for losing a few pounds, I picked up something years ago, that I call the 'Al Bundy diet' : "I stopped eating" :lol: lunch doesn't exist anymore for me , just breakfast and a warm meal at the evening.

I actually don't like Coke too much... I used to drink pretty much when I was younger... Now I drink lots and lots of Iced Tea...

Yes, flame-wars you see some of that in the TF.N forums... Here's another case, it's been a while since we had a flame-war, there've been some nasty discussions, but most of them are kept in a civilized manner. Again thanks to our TIE Pilot.

Ahh, I don't think we got an undercover cop here. Although I've wondered a few times, if we had visitors from Lucasarts, when someone only came here for one post, where they asked for a crack or an image file of Rebellion ... you never know :roll:

Good my real identity is save... mask's never goint o figure out that I'm the LucasArts spy he-... Oops! :wink::P:lol::D

Haven't seen this one so far, so I don't know what to say about it. I read your description in the last mail, though. I hope it's not like this jungle show however. They showed that here a while ago. A lot of B-stars on their only way to return to the spotlight only through having to perform various horrifying stunts to give their fellows a bit more food.

I agree with you guys, all of those suck... And I get both Survivor, and Big Brother VIP Mexico in Cable Tv... IT SUCKS!

But maybe there's some wisdom is their view on things. Think about how very small kids instinctively can tell "bad guys" from good ones.

About politicians, you know I don't trust any of them anymore, not after our glorious minister of education decided, to have us pay again and this time 2.5 times as much for the semesters. Hello class-based society ...

I don't know how much is wisdom and how much is simply associating images with stereotypes and with opnions they may have heard. They do have a pretty good memory!

Politician are not to be trusted! That's an absolute truth... You worry about payin 2.5 times as much we have to worry about a lot of other stupid stuff our politicians do... Or in Central America how much nasty stuff they make. The Central American Parlament has become over the past years in a huge narcotraffic organization... 8O:?:evil:

Yet another reason for my planned retirement somewhere on the Caribbean islands, far, far :( in the future.

Whatever you do don't go to Haiti...

-2 ...

Actually your throat hurts when you try to say the word hören...
:lol: well on vacations, when I tried to speak a bit spanish and also to immitate the deeper voice of the shopkeeper before me, my throat also scratched. :roll:

Maybe, if we'd all practise more, our throats would thank us :wink:

Well, I just tried to make sure, that most of them contain useful infos :wink:

Also cutting back on your appearance makes those moments, when you're there more worthwhile. Look at the way Elvis and SOCL are missing these days.

It's always good to see that we can get more people into the game, though I wonder what will happen to mask's job efficiency once boss and subaltern have betaversion and are on a LAN... :roll:
We had no fixed work hours and I was more looking forward to an increased salary this way :wink:

Nah, they are all cool and I wonder what playing Rebellion against some of them would be. There are some pretty slick minds there :roll:

Yep, I'd rather recharge that big blaster 'o yours.

I actually don't like Coke too much... I used to drink pretty much when I was younger... Now I drink lots and lots of Iced Tea...
Hmm, older, you will get. Sleepier, you will be. Caffein, you will rediscover :wink:

Yes, flame-wars you see some of that in the TF.N forums... Here's another case, it's been a while since we had a flame-war, there've been some nasty discussions, but most of them are kept in a civilized manner. Again thanks to our TIE Pilot.
Ohhh yes, I remember one or two incidents. After a certain 'droid-raider' was expelled here I found some posts of him on the jk.net forums, where he had already suffered the same fate before.

Good my real identity is save... mask's never goint o figure out that I'm the LucasArts spy he-... Oops! :wink::P:lol::D
Pssst, Rick ! Don't spoil the surprise.

-sincerely, George :lol:

I agree with you guys, all of those suck... And I get both Survivor, and Big Brother VIP Mexico in Cable Tv... IT SUCKS!
Maybe we should have a more interesting subject in one of these shows, like 'Inside Lucasarts - get to see the making of EP III' :D

I don't know how much is wisdom and how much is simply associating images with stereotypes and with opnions they may have heard. They do have a pretty good memory!

Politician are not to be trusted! That's an absolute truth... You worry about payin 2.5 times as much we have to worry about a lot of other stupid stuff our politicians do... Or in Central America how much nasty stuff they make. The Central American Parlament has become over the past years in a huge narcotraffic organization... 8O:?:evil:

I don't know, most of them do have a good instinct, as far as I saw. My little cousin could immediately tell, for example, that no pony would be waiting for her at home, if she finally came out of hiding and let us finish the shopping trip :wink:

Ok, you win :? That's something ours haven't thought of yet. Although with this 'green party' in our ruling coalition ... maybe they'll come up with hemp again, for ... clothing :lol:

Whatever you do don't go to Haiti...
Oh, right. But I've heard Costa Rica, or Jamaica are quite peacefully :wink:

I gotta agree with Trej...a lot of times it sounds like the German language (and Dutch too, for that matter) is merely an excuse to keep 'Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors' in business or to facilitate expectoration in day-to-day conversation.

Well, I just tried to make sure, that most of them contain useful infos ;)

Also cutting back on your appearance makes those moments, when you're there more worthwhile. Look at the way Elvis (a.k.a., "Flashy Fingers") and SOCL (a.k.a. "Monkey-Boy") are missing these days.

Well, I don't think anyone can fault the value of the information in your posts, Mask, it's just the frequency. Like I can talk, being "Mr. 0.88 posts-per-day". :roll:

We had no fixed work hours and I was more looking forward to an increased salary this way :wink:

Nah, they are all cool and I wonder what playing Rebellion against some of them would be. There are some pretty slick minds there :roll:

When I was doing my internship, there were two guys who used to show up at work at 5 a.m. in order to use the network to play games. They'd game for 3-4 hours before finally buckling down to work.

yep, I've not been married so far, I'm still "free" :roll::lol:. And because Vegas is a looong way from here, there's no chance of waking up after a party with a telltale ring on my finger.

I bet you preferred the Boba figure prior to him pointing a rifle at you, making sure you didn't make any spontanious decisions ? :D

Oh, believe me it wasn't a "shotgun" wedding. No, he showed me his collection of rifles and shotguns on my first date with my future wife. :D

Could be... :D

Pronunciation: f&r-'süth

Function: adverb

Etymology: Middle English for soth, from Old English forsOth, from for + sOth sooth

: in truth : INDEED -- often used to imply contempt or doubt

At least, that's according to Webster. :wink:

Oh my, you've challenged ... him .... that's brave of you, but not very wise :wink:

So? He's a cat. And a young 'un, at that. Granted, he's a goose-stepping feline demon with a horde of like-minded, "copy & paste" clones...and it's true that I lack his editorial visual flair for devastatingly retributive images, but hey! I'll always have spike, my thermo-nucular attack dog/bodyguard. :wink:

And besides, I used to work as a Veterinary Technician, so beware, Zoot or else!

Hmm, older, you will get. Sleepier, you will be. Caffein, you will rediscover :wink:

Actually, I read that an apple does a better job of waking you up than a cup of coffee. :roll:

lol: I think this very discussion started with a misunderstanding, but from my experience these can also become the most interesting threads.

As for the flames, we have a very capable Tie pilot, who keeps our forums from burning :wink:

Ohhh yes, I remember one or two incidents. After a certain 'droid-raider' was expelled here I found some posts of him on the jk.net forums, where he had already suffered the same fate before.

Well, I haven't been here long enough (or seen the specific threads) to quite know what you're talking about, but I'm curious as to who was expelled. And while we're on the subject, why are Pucho777's posts all replaced with his "remove account" shout?

I KNEW IT!! There was no WAY you two could have possibly known that much about Episode III and the Rebellion code unless you were Rick and George! :wink:

Survivor[/i], Mask"]Haven't seen this one so far, so I don't know what to say about it. I read your description in the last mail, though. I hope it's not like this jungle show however. They showed that here a while ago. A lot of B-stars on their only way to return to the spotlight only through having to perform various horrifying stunts to give their fellows a bit more food.
Maybe we should have a more interesting subject in one of these shows, like 'Inside Lucasarts - get to see the making of EP III'

No really, Trej, tell us what you really think. :lol:

As for "Inside Lucasarts", I'd bet that's one of the 'Extras' we'll see on the DVD's this September. :roll:

Ha, you have already lost, you just don't know it. Next he will argue, that Santa won't fit through a chimney and so on ...

{sigh}...always, with you, what cannot be done. You must unlearn what you have learned... :wink:

He'll thank me for it someday. :D

True, but you also have to take their judgement with a grain of salt, sometimes, especially when dealing with someone who'd rather pee on their shoes than tell you they need to use the restroom.

(Trej) Whatever you do don't go to Haiti...

(Mask) Oh, right. But I've heard Costa Rica, or Jamaica are quite peacefully

Or Cuba. Or El Salvador. Or Honduras. Or Venezuela. Or... :roll:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

I gotta agree with Trej...a lot of times it sounds like the German language (and Dutch too, for that matter) is merely an excuse to keep 'Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors' in business or to facilitate expectoration in day-to-day conversation.

Now that you mention the Ear, Nose and Throat Doctors, should you ever want a tounguetwister in spanish you could go for their name: Otorrinolaringólogo... Boy there was even a song called El Otorrinolaringólogo... Ólogo... Ólogo...

Well, I don't think anyone can fault the value of the information in your posts, Mask, it's just the frequency. Like I can talk, being "Mr. 0.88 posts-per-day". :roll:

We'll get that .88 higher, Tex don't worry! :D

When I was doing my internship, there were two guys who used to show up at work at 5 a.m. in order to use the network to play games. They'd game for 3-4 hours before finally buckling down to work.

A couple of years ago, a couple of classmates and I would stay in school for some hours and play Age II against the Maths teacher.

So? He's a cat. And a young 'un, at that. Granted, he's a goose-stepping feline demon with a horde of like-minded, "copy & paste" clones...and it's true that I lack his editorial visual flair for devastatingly retributive images, but hey! I'll always have spike, my thermo-nucular attack dog/bodyguard. :wink:

And besides, I used to work as a Veterinary Technician, so beware, Zoot or else!

You're definitely in for some trouble.

Actually, I read that an apple does a better job of waking you up than a cup of coffee. :roll:

Yup! But I don't like apples, I rather go for a cup of hot black tea, or cold chocolate. That does the trick. Earl Grey I owe for keeping me sharp enough to eat through the parabole of Schrödinger's Cat.

lol: I think this very discussion started with a misunderstanding, but from my experience these can also become the most interesting threads.

Well, I haven't been here long enough (or seen the specific threads) to quite know what you're talking about, but I'm curious as to who was expelled. And while we're on the subject, why are Pucho777's posts all replaced with his "remove account" shout?

The Pucho777 issue is different, his was not related to flame-wars. He used to be part of the Reloaded Team, but eventually had a problem with Evaders. He got angry and "RESIGNED - REMOVE ACCOUNT"ed all of his posts...

I KNEW IT!! There was no WAY you two could have possibly known that much about Episode III and the Rebellion code unless you were Rick and George! :wink:

Oh, George... Mask, I mean, Tex figured it out. What do we do now? Cast him as a clone for Ep III or throw him to the Sarlacc?

Survivor[/i], Mask"]Haven't seen this one so far, so I don't know what to say about it. I read your description in the last mail, though. I hope it's not like this jungle show however. They showed that here a while ago. A lot of B-stars on their only way to return to the spotlight only through having to perform various horrifying stunts to give their fellows a bit more food.
Maybe we should have a more interesting subject in one of these shows, like 'Inside Lucasarts - get to see the making of EP III'
No really, Trej, tell us what you really think. :lol:

As for "Inside Lucasarts", I'd bet that's one of the 'Extras' we'll see on the DVD's this September. :roll:

Oh, al right! I love Reality Shows! :wink: Seriously, it's only a great waste of time and resources. How come Reality is only a show now?

And yup, they have to fill that fourth DVD with something. It's either the Inside Ep III special or its a Jar-Jar biography!

(Trej) Whatever you do don't go to Haiti...

(Mask) Oh, right. But I've heard Costa Rica, or Jamaica are quite peacefully

Or Cuba. Or El Salvador. Or Honduras. Or Venezuela. Or... :roll:

Cuba ain't that bad. El Salvador has its troubles as does Honduras. But it isn't as dramatic as media makes it sound. Colombia cna be worse. Venezuela, well Chaves will lose the next elections, so there isn't much to worry about. You could try Puerto Rico as well, or República Dominicana.

Don't go to Mexico... Brrrr... Mexicans :evil::!:

-1 ... looks good, ready to rock'n roll

I gotta agree with Trej...a lot of times it sounds like the German language (and

Dutch too, for that matter) is merely an excuse to keep 'Ear, Nose & Throat

Doctors' in business or to facilitate expectoration in day-to-day conversation.

Now that you mention the Ear, Nose and Throat Doctors, should you ever want a

tounguetwister in spanish you could go for their name: Otorrinolaringólogo...

Boy there was even a song called El Otorrinolaringólogo... Ólogo... Ólogo...

Fellas, as I tried to point out earlier, our throats would hurt less, if we trained more :wink:

Ólogo... Ólogo... ,hey this actually reminds me of this "You say either, I say either (spoken: ayther)" song.

Well, I don't think anyone can fault the value of the information in your posts,

Mask, it's just the frequency. Like I can talk, being "Mr. 0.88 posts-per-day".

:lol: I'd gladly increase the amplitude of that frequency, but since I'm back at a uni, I have to take the chances between classes and when the pc-pools are not in use by other semesters.

Like Trej said, we'll see about that rating :)

Providing useful input Tex wrote: When I was doing my internship, there were two guys who used to show up at work at 5 a.m. in order to use the network to play games. They'd game for 3-4 hours before finally buckling down to work.
A couple of years ago, a couple of classmates and I would stay in school for

some hours and play Age II against the Maths teacher.

Woo, the admin at my company also suggested, that we could meet in the office for gaming at a weekend, but one of us always didn't have the time. Also during the winter none of us wanted to carry our precious pcs around.

These guys appeared at 5AM ?? 8O This could never happen to me, cause I'd rather take a longer nap, than getting up that early. :roll:

Actually, I read that an apple does a better job of waking you up than a cup of

coffee.

Bah, fruit ... baaaad .... too healthy ... :?

Yup! But I don't like apples, I rather go for a cup of hot black tea, or cold

chocolate. That does the trick. Earl Grey I owe for keeping me sharp enough to

eat through the parabole of Schrödinger's Cat.

Hmmm, chocolate ...

Well, I have been seen eating apples and drinking the occasional cup of Earl Grey as well, but there's a simmilar substance in tea as in coffee.

Schrödinger's cat, at that age ? Well, I should talk, theorizing with my physics teacher about infinite alternative dimensions, time travel, ... :roll:

Well, I haven't been here long enough (or

seen the specific threads) to quite know what you're talking about, but I'm

curious as to who was expelled. And while we're on the subject, why are

Pucho777's posts all replaced with his "remove account" shout?

I was talking about Gonkraider. In retrospect I think he was just around to look for trouble. After he insulted almost everyone present in the forums these days and after being warned several times, that this behaviour was not something we all wanted to have in this community he was banned. The according threads were deleted and I haven't missed them yet :wink:

The Pucho777 issue is different, his was not related to flame-wars. He used to be part of the Reloaded Team, but eventually had a problem with Evaders. He got angry and "RESIGNED - REMOVE ACCOUNT"ed all of his posts...
Don't forget, that he constantly wanted to change things that were settled long before and

that this almost completely stopped the workflow. Then all of a sudden he started with this yelling and left. Of course not before deleting lots of the infos, that he insisted would be only written in the posts he made. Tss, you could almost think he planned that :|

I KNEW IT!! There was no WAY you two could have possibly known that much about Episode III and the Rebellion code unless you were Rick and George!

Oh, George... Mask, I mean, Tex figured it out. What do we do now? Cast him as a clone for Ep III or throw him to the Sarlacc?
Hmmm, I could do, what I always do on these occasions. I'll give him my "are you a ... fan ???" look and hope, that the problem will solve itself. :roll::lol:

Oh, al right! I love Reality Shows! Seriously, it's only a great waste of time and resources. How come Reality is only a show now? And yup, they have to fill that fourth DVD with something. It's either the Inside Ep III special or its a Jar-Jar biography!

Now I definately know someone, who would enjoy this biography, eh ? :twisted:

Also I hope, that they'll leave the makings of EPIII to that DVD. A guy in middle-school once told me of a tape with the making of the original trilogy in the local video rental.

But I could never get it. He said it showed stuff like Kenny Baker driving R2 straight into a wall for example :D

But I'm really eager to see, what will be on that fourth disc and what of the material we don't already have :roll:

Or Cuba. Or El Salvador. Or Honduras. Or Venezuela. Or...

Cuba ain't that bad. El Salvador has its troubles as does Honduras. But it isn't as dramatic

as media makes it sound. Colombia cna be worse. Venezuela, well Chaves will lose the next elections, so there isn't much to worry about. You could try Puerto Rico as well, or

República Dominicana. Don't go to Mexico... Brrrr... Mexicans

Actually I was just looking for a nice, quiet island, that has never heard of a snow shovel, to spend my retirement

on. Any suggestions ? :wink:

Did Mexico remind you of the youthful locals on the beach on your last vacation, Trej ? :roll:

Fellas, as I tried to point out earlier, our throats would hurt less, if we trained more :wink:

I've spoken German since I was 5, it still feels/and sounds as if I had a potato halfway in my throat.

:lol: I'd gladly increase the amplitude of that frequency, but since I'm back at a uni, I have to take the chances between classes and when the pc-pools are not in use by other semesters.

It seems to be much the same everywhere. Even in the Uni here, there's always someone else using the pcs... Brrr... :evil:

Woo, the admin at my company also suggested, that we could meet in the office for gaming at a weekend, but one of us always didn't have the time. Also during the winter none of us wanted to carry our precious pcs around.

These guys appeared at 5AM ?? 8O This could never happen to me, cause I'd rather take a longer nap, than getting up that early. :roll:

Carry your PCs around in winter... :?8O That seems reason enough to postpone it a bit. Since I can't take naps during the day, I really tend to get up early.

Hmmm, chocolate ...

Well, I have been seen eating apples and drinking the occasional cup of Earl Grey as well, but there's a simmilar substance in tea as in coffee.

Schrödinger's cat, at that age ? Well, I should talk, theorizing with my physics teacher about infinite alternative dimensions, time travel, ... :roll:

The substance that can be found both in tea and in coffee is caffein. You find it even more in tea.

The Physics teacher wasn't particularly sociable, nor friendly, nor was he an angry man. He was just odd. He knew that I was pretty good at Physics so he insisted that I should prepared some extra stuff for the Mündliches Abitur, if just to impress the Prüfungsvorsitzender from Germany. It worked and I got a 14 in my oral physics test.

Don't forget, that he constantly wanted to change things that were settled long before and

that this almost completely stopped the workflow. Then all of a sudden he started with this yelling and left. Of course not before deleting lots of the infos, that he insisted would be only written in the posts he made. Tss, you could almost think he planned that :|

It's does seem like that. Actually I'm trying to forget most of his organizational orders as the Cards Chief in Reloaded. Some of the information was lost, but nothing was essential, most of what he did was to type again suggestions, comments or ideas made by everyone else. The stuff for the Cards was in the Workbook made by Scath, so it really wasn't that much of a loss. Do you recall the e-mail specifying the exact moment when a certain card of his would be finished? Shiver

I KNEW IT!! There was no WAY you two could have possibly known that much about Episode III and the Rebellion code unless you were Rick and George!
Hmmm, I could do, what I always do on these occasions. I'll give him my "are you a ... fan ???" look and hope, that the problem will solve itself. :roll::lol:

You think that will work, I say we give him a hyperspace suscription and give him a cameo, along with the Star Wars Kid in Ep III.

Also I hope, that they'll leave the makings of EPIII to that DVD. A guy in middle-school once told me of a tape with the making of the original trilogy in the local video rental.

But I could never get it. He said it showed stuff like Kenny Baker driving R2 straight into a wall for example :D

But I'm really eager to see, what will be on that fourth disc and what of the material we don't already have :roll:

Fourth disc contents:

A visit to George's wardrobe: How flannel can change your life!

The making of: Skywalker Ranch

A deep look into: George's singing talent.

Interactive gallery: Lucas Family Moments.

Or Cuba. Or El Salvador. Or Honduras. Or Venezuela. Or...

Cuba ain't that bad. El Salvador has its troubles as does Honduras. But it isn't as dramatic

as media makes it sound. Colombia cna be worse. Venezuela, well Chaves will lose the next elections, so there isn't much to worry about. You could try Puerto Rico as well, or

República Dominicana. Don't go to Mexico... Brrrr... Mexicans

Actually I was just looking for a nice, quiet island, that has never heard of a snow shovel, to spend my retirement

on. Any suggestions ? :wink:

Did Mexico remind you of the youthful locals on the beach on your last vacation, Trej ? :roll:

Quiet island? Puerto Rico could be it, or by the time you retire you could even go to Cuba. I don't know about the Minor Antilles (most of them speak French), or you could try Trinidad & Tobago.

Mexicans... AFter my last vacation I came to realize howmuch I really hate the chauvinistic and etnocentric Mexican nature. Don't remind me of the youthful people in Cancún. While there were a few really nice women, there were outnumbered by not-quiet-pretty-locals or old geriatric Spaniards.

I've spoken German since I was 5, it still feels/and sounds as if I had a potato halfway in my throat.

You know, I've had a similar experience repeating phrases that the lady on the instructional tape in my car tells me to repeat. I also tend to get some funny looks from other drivers...

It seems to be much the same everywhere. Even in the Uni here, there's always someone else using the pcs... Brrr... :evil:

Similar troubles for me at the local university a couple of years ago. That's why I wait to use the partial T-1 line here at work. :twisted: Now don't EVEN get me started on the parking, or lack thereof...

Carry your PCs around in winter... :?8O That seems reason enough to postpone it a bit. Since I can't take naps during the day, I really tend to get up early.

There have been many times in the winter when I've carted my PC across town for a LAN game...of course, winters in South-Central Texas aren't half as bad as those in Southern Germany, but...Ah fheel yahr pahyne. :wink:

As for the early risers, yeah they were that crazy. But there they were. I'd get in at 7:30 and they'd tell me that they'd been there for two-and-a-half hours already.

It's does seem like that. Actually I'm trying to forget most of his organizational orders as the Cards Chief in Reloaded. Some of the information was lost, but nothing was essential, most of what he did was to type again suggestions, comments or ideas made by everyone else. The stuff for the Cards was in the Workbook made by Scath, so it really wasn't that much of a loss. Do you recall the e-mail specifying the exact moment when a certain card of his would be finished? Shiver

8O You're kidding. You know, my brother-in-law is 'anal-retentive' like that...

You think that will work, I say we give him a hyperspace suscription and give him a cameo, along with the Star Wars Kid in Ep III.

Waitasec...your solution to the situation is to give me a cameo with Star Wars Kid?!? Um...thanks, but no thanks.

Fourth disc contents:

A visit to George's wardrobe: How flannel can change your life!

The making of: Skywalker Ranch

A deep look into: George's singing talent.

Interactive gallery: Lucas Family Moments.

Mask, I have a copy of that documentary. It's OLD, and not the best condition, but I DO have one.

A "Jar-Jar" documentary must NOT see the light of day. This evil must be stopped, before it can be unleased upon the unsuspecting world.

Quiet island? Puerto Rico could be it, or by the time you retire you could even go to Cuba. I don't know about the Minor Antilles (most of them speak French), or you could try Trinidad & Tobago.

Mexicans... AFter my last vacation I came to realize howmuch I really hate the chauvinistic and etnocentric Mexican nature. Don't remind me of the youthful people in Cancún. While there were a few really nice women, there were outnumbered by not-quiet-pretty-locals or old geriatric Spaniards.

Hey, after having been to both Guatemala and El Salvador with the Army Reserves, I'm convinced I could have a very comfortable retirement in either place, provided I don't mind the guerillas or the raw sewage in the river.

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

You know, I've had a similar experience repeating phrases that the lady on the instructional tape in my car tells me to repeat. I also tend to get some funny looks from other drivers...

I got funny looks from people I knew when I burst out laughing when they were chanting somgs from Rammstein.

Instructinal Tapes, that sound too much like the Green Line casettes that the english teacher played for us in 5th grade...

Now don't EVEN get me started on the parking, or lack thereof...

Yet one more reason for me not to get my driver's license.

8O You're kidding. You know, my brother-in-law is 'anal-retentive' like that...

I can only agree with you.

Waitasec...your solution to the situation is to give me a cameo with Star Wars Kid?!? Um...thanks, but no thanks.

Originally I had intended you to kill Jar-Jar, but George didn't like the idea.

Mask, I have a copy of that documentary. It's OLD, and not the best condition, but I DO have one.

A "Jar-Jar" documentary must NOT see the light of day. This evil must be stopped, before it can be unleased upon the unsuspecting world.

A documentary on that seems interesting, what kind of intriguing stuff did you see there, Tex?

Come on, A Jar-Jar documentary is what the world needs. Who do you figure will be A&E's Biography of next month?

Hey, after having been to both Guatemala and El Salvador with the Army Reserves, I'm convinced I could have a very comfortable retirement in either place, provided I don't mind the guerillas or the raw sewage in the river.

Guerillas you'll only find in the most mountainous regions, and the raw sewage... That's a problem, educating people is pretty hard, and cleaning up the riverwill be pretty hard considering that none of the countries has the money for a purification plant.

I got funny looks from people I knew when I burst out laughing when they were chanting somgs from Rammstein.

Instructinal Tapes, that sound too much like the Green Line casettes that the english teacher played for us in 5th grade...

Hey, all I have to fall back on are basic kiddie songs taught to me in the 4th-6th grade when I lived in Spangdahlem. So yeah, this tape is pretty basic.

Yet one more reason for me not to get my driver's license.

And the second reason would be the way y'all drive down there. I've never been so afraid for my life, and I was driving a Humvee!

Originally I had intended you to kill Jar-Jar, but George didn't like the idea.

Oh, WELL. In that case, I'm all for it.

"Mr. Lucas? I'm ready for my "Jar-Jar dismemberment scene, now..." :twisted:

A documentary on that seems interesting, what kind of intriguing stuff did you see there, Tex?

Come on, A Jar-Jar documentary is what the world needs. Who do you figure will be A&E's Biography of next month?

Aw, geez, it's been years since I last saw it. I'll give it a look again sometime between now and this weekend and report back.

As for a "Jar-Jar Documentary", only so long as the last scene details his horrible death at the hands of Star Wars purists. :D

Guerillas you'll only find in the most mountainous regions, and the raw sewage... That's a problem, educating people is pretty hard, and cleaning up the riverwill be pretty hard considering that none of the countries has the money for a purification plant.

No kidding! I was part of the task force helping with the cleanup following Hurricane Mitch (1999). Guess where they set up our base camp? Right at the mouth of the Motagua River in Puerto Barrios. Ew.

Nearly had a run-in with some guerillas from Honduras that deployment, too, as we were innoculating some horses on a farm only 2 miles from the border. My NCOIC got hurt, and the Blackhawk that came in to medevac him stirred up a nest of 'em. That'll give you a permanent pucker, let me tell you.

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Hey, all I have to fall back on are basic kiddie songs taught to me in the 4th-6th grade when I lived in Spangdahlem. So yeah, this tape is pretty basic.

Sprangdahlem, that seems sprung out of one of your Rebel ship names... Pretty basic, although last year our english teacher brought a casette with an audio version of MacBeth... Quote from Spongebob Squarepants: "I've never felt such a combination of pity and indigestion before".

And the second reason would be the way y'all drive down there. I've never been so afraid for my life, and I was driving a Humvee!

We aren't that bad. Just beware of taxi/bus/trailer drivers. Oh and the occasional policeman...

Oh, WELL. In that case, I'm all for it.

"Mr. Lucas? I'm ready for my "Jar-Jar dismemberment scene, now..." :twisted:

Excellent. We'll be getting all of your nasty Mandalorian weapons for next week. So be prepared.

As for a "Jar-Jar Documentary", only so long as the last scene details his horrible death at the hands of Star Wars purists. :D

I'm sure if that doesn't appear in Ep III, a riot will be assailing Skywalker Ranch.

No kidding! I was part of the task force helping with the cleanup following Hurricane Mitch (1999). Guess where they set up our base camp? Right at the mouth of the Motagua River in Puerto Barrios. Ew.

Nearly had a run-in with some guerillas from Honduras that deployment, too, as we were innoculating some horses on a farm only 2 miles from the border. My NCOIC got hurt, and the Blackhawk that came in to medevac him stirred up a nest of 'em. That'll give you a permanent pucker, let me tell you.

Must have enjoyed a pretty nasty smell there. :roll: And yes the Guerrilleros might get a tad scared if they see a really big Blackhawk really close. Costa Rica is quiet the opposite, I assure you.

Sprangdahlem, that seems sprung out of one of your Rebel ship names... Pretty basic, although last year our english teacher brought a casette with an audio version of MacBeth... Quote from Spongebob Squarepants: "I've never felt such a combination of pity and indigestion before".

:lol: LMAO!! I really need to watch more Spongebob. Would now be a bad time to mention that I actually had a blast reading and analyzing "Beowulf"?

No, Spangdahlem is a small village near Bitburg & Trier in Germany. It sits on the side of a hill, with an Air Force base atop it, conveniently sporting the same name.

We aren't that bad. Just beware of taxi/bus/trailer drivers. Oh and the occasional policeman...

Oh, no joke! I'd never seen anyone pull out in front of a speeding bus with only a carlength between them before driving in El Salvador. But yes, on a whole, drivers in El Salvador and Guatemala are exponentially crazier drivers than ones here. Unless you count Houston. {shiver} They practice "Offensive Driving" in Houston...

Excellent. We'll be getting all of your nasty Mandalorian weapons for next week. So be prepared.

[Fett_voice]As you wish...[/Fett_voice]

I'm sure if that doesn't appear in Ep III, a riot will be assailing Skywalker Ranch.

And I'll be the point of the Mandalorian beachhead. :D

Must have enjoyed a pretty nasty smell there. :roll: And yes the Guerrilleros might get a tad scared if they see a really big Blackhawk really close. Costa Rica is quiet the opposite, I assure you.

You have no idea. :cry: Out only consolation was that we were there during the rainy season, and it poured on us every afternoon.

If you think they were spooked, you should've seen the local Guatemalan garisson! They sure do like to wave around those Tek-9's, too.

I'll have to take your word about Costa Rica. My only experience with your fine nation has been as a backdrop for the Jurassic Park movies. :wink:

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

No, Spangdahlem is a small village near Bitburg & Trier in Germany. It sits on the side of a hill, with an Air Force base atop it, conveniently sporting the same name.

Never been to Rheinland-Pfalz, it still sounds fun... I wouldn't recommend watching too much Spongebob. Quoting from a Costa Rican comedian group: "It's said that TV makes you stupid. It happened to us."

Oh, no joke! I'd never seen anyone pull out in front of a speeding bus with only a carlength between them before driving in El Salvador. But yes, on a whole, drivers in El Salvador and Guatemala are exponentially crazier drivers than ones here. Unless you count Houston. {shiver} They practice "Offensive Driving" in Houston...

Obviously you've never been to one of the big Central American cities, a friday about 5-6 pm...

[Fett_voice]As you wish...[/Fett_voice]

You should start practicing, we'll be sending you a life-size Jar-Jar doll and some weapons for you next week.

And I'll be the point of the Mandalorian beachhead. :D

As will I with my Yuuzhan Vong friends.

You have no idea. :cry: Out only consolation was that we were there during the rainy season, and it poured on us every afternoon.

If you think they were spooked, you should've seen the local Guatemalan garisson! They sure do like to wave around those Tek-9's, too.

I'll have to take your word about Costa Rica. My only experience with your fine nation has been as a backdrop for the Jurassic Park movies. :wink:

You're lucky to have been there for the rainy season. You might have gotten Dengue during the dry season. Sure rain can be pretty boring...

I'm told Hondurans have some pretty nasty Guerrila groups too, probably Nicaraguans too. The real prob this times aren't Guerrillas but rather the maras, a really violent group of teenage gangs...

Jurassic Park? They did a pretty good job in giving the WRONG impression about Costa Rica. Placing my capital in the beach, will they??? :evil::evil::evil:

Never been to Rheinland-Pfalz, it still sounds fun... I wouldn't recommend watching too much Spongebob. Quoting from a Costa Rican comedian group: "It's said that TV makes you stupid. It happened to us."

I'm looking forward to going back sometime.

As for Spongebob...Rodger that. :wink:

Obviously you've never been to one of the big Central American cities, a friday about 5-6 pm...

No, thank God, and I don't plan on experiencing it anytime soon! Gotta keep away from rush hour...

You should start practicing, we'll be sending you a life-size Jar-Jar doll and some weapons for you next week.

Gotcha! Now to get Slave 1 prepped...

As will I with my Yuuzhan Vong friends.

You hear that, Mr. Lucas/Mask? Give us the sourcecode and no-one gets hurt!

You're lucky to have been there for the rainy season. You might have gotten Dengue during the dry season. Sure rain can be pretty boring...

I'm told Hondurans have some pretty nasty Guerrila groups too, probably Nicaraguans too. The real prob this times aren't Guerrillas but rather the maras, a really violent group of teenage gangs...

Jurassic Park? They did a pretty good job in giving the WRONG impression about Costa Rica. Placing my capital in the beach, will they??? :evil::evil::evil:

Actually, the rain gave us a reprieve from the oppressive heat and humidity.

Oh, yeah. The Maras. They gave us fits in El Salvador. Not pretty.

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics