SOGE beta test (yes Rebellion!)

EvilleJedi

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was interested into playing the beta. But I didn't have my own laptop, so I wouldn't be able to give you any feedback on a regular basis, but now I do, so would you think about it?

You'd be more than welcome to sign up! Just make sure you get yourself a Mantis account and you're good to go. Any feedback, however little or small, is greatly appreciated. Many testers don't even give a peep after signing up. :P

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

I was interested into playing the beta. But I didn't have my own laptop, so I wouldn't be able to give you any feedback on a regular basis, but now I do, so would you think about it?

You'd be more than welcome to sign up! Just make sure you get yourself a Mantis account and you're good to go. Any feedback, however little or small, is greatly appreciated. Many testers don't even give a peep after signing up. :P

Its Wolf186

• SWR Staff - Executive

You'd see a Beta Testing forum. In there are instructions for how to download via our Subversion repository.

There have been no public releases from 1.0E, mainly because the mod has added two completely new races. This requires a lot of polish and retweaking of many areas of the mod. Lavo, sloosecannon, and others have done a large amount of work. I don't think you'll see a public release until it's done.

The reason to get beta testers is to report issues, make suggestions, do playtesting, even contribute where possible. It is really the people in this community putting their free time and effort into it.

So say thank you to those people, and, if you find time to contribute - please do so with your feedback.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

BTW: i wonder why there is no update on the regular release yet. There where quite some fixes since the release of 1.0e.

I'm hoping to get one out within a month.

Please add me to the Beta Test. I love your mod, but am going neurotic with mini dump errors. Sometimes I can get a nice clean game for 12+ hours, but recently I am running into a crash about 2-3 hours in. I would love to see what else you have been doing and am willing to give good feedback.

Please add me to the Beta Test. I love your mod, but am going neurotic with mini dump errors. Sometimes I can get a nice clean game for 12+ hours, but recently I am running into a crash about 2-3 hours in. I would love to see what else you have been doing and am willing to give good feedback.

Sure, just need your Mantis nick as well. You'll be pleasently surprised to see the beta is far more stable than 1.0E, in addition to virtually being an entirely different mod, due to the additions.