SOGE beta test (yes Rebellion!)

EvilleJedi

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, yes, i'd like to join the beta for your mod for sins rebellion. What's Mantis? Sorry, i didn't read all 38 pages. I was just told to go here and apply to help with the beta if that's still possible.

Thanks... I liked your mod for entrenchment. ur mod is the only reason i ever play entrenchment anymore.

I played SOGE for Entrenchment a while back and had computer issues. I'm looking for SOGE 2.0E to go with my Entrenchment version 1.053. Loved the mod, and I'd like to play it some more! More than happy to give notes for testing. Having issues with Mantis as I am in Kuwait with the Army. Thanks!

• SWR Staff - Executive
Note that the Entrenchment version is not being developed further, but you can still use the previous SVN folders for checking out Entrenchment (ala don't use the one marked SoGE Beta Reb)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

hey, signed up here to help with the beta testing, however i cant sign up on mantis atm its just showing the errors and sending me a comfirmation email, but if i scroll down i can see the bug reports.

my username there will be the same as here fenix1991722

great mod btw

FOR THE EMPIRE!