SOGE beta test (yes Rebellion!)

EvilleJedi

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I got it now, it's in "Welcome Beta Testers!" Opening Post, though it's seem older version but it's not anymore, it's should path to 1.51 version and it's seem to had 700mb at least, not 200mb anymore, LOL. Thank, I think I should report bug there, if that is a bug, it's seem some sort of unbalance.

Ok, I got it now, it's in "Welcome Beta Testers!" Opening Post, though it's seem older version but it's not anymore, it's should path to 1.51 version and it's seem to had 700mb at least, not 200mb anymore, LOL. Thank, I think I should report bug there, if that is a bug, it's seem some sort of unbalance.

No it's expected... Far more music and models nowadays. Blame Evaders for not updating the OP. :P

Sins of a Galactic Empire staff.

LOL, I had try to looked everywhere I could to think if there download of beta before, but I did read in beta but it's seem old version and ask myself, why do I even want to try older version, need a newer than than that! LOL, anyway, I did alreadly bug reported 4 time at least, but I'm not sure is that version is 1.01E beta I was playing it's had vorg and New repulic as well.

LOL, I had try to looked everywhere I could to think if there download of beta before, but I did read in beta but it's seem old version and ask myself, why do I even want to try older version, need a newer than than that! LOL, anyway, I did alreadly bug reported 4 time at least, but I'm not sure is that version is 1.01E beta I was playing it's had vorg and New repulic as well.

The beta can be considered more of a 2.0E or 3.0E due to it's changes. ;)

Odd, when I report bug on website mantis, there is a list what a version any range .0? till 1.01E, Oh well. How do I find out what version I playing so I don't messy up report bug?

The guy who mainly runs SoGE's mantis, EJ, has been AFK for awhile now. Just put in 1.01E, and list the current SVN Revision you are on in the report itself.

Thank you, but I wonder if just you and me alone in that website or something right now, did most not check those website anymore?

Nah, people post when there are issues. In terms of actual staff, me, Evaders, sloosecannon, and at times Nova, do indeed check the site. I'm simply the fastest one replying today.

• SWR Staff - Executive
What he said...

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I'd like to join the beta. I've been shadowing your mods for years now. At least since 2004 (seems like a good year, so I'll pick that one) .

Also, for your info, I'm a video game producer ( I just started my own company making iphone games with a small team of four) and have a variety of skills that I would like to offer you if you need any. I think you have made the best sw mods out there in the past ten years (well for space simulator style games) including work of yours that ended up in the Nexus mod (if you haven' tried it, I'd check it out!)

Mantis info - Renown

Hi, I would love to be a part of your Beta testing team. I have taken great interest in this mod and would like to offer my services as an experienced Beta Tester.

I have Beta Tested the following Games:

Star Wars The Old Republic

Star Wars Empire At War

Mine Craft

Navy Field

World of Tanks

Company of Heroes Online

CABAL Online