SOGE beta test (yes Rebellion!)

EvilleJedi

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested in beta testing as well, specifically the use of smaller strikecraft in fleet combat, but also the mod as a whole.

Mantis name is the same as forum name (Gyles)

Hi, I'm definitely a fan of this mod and I would like to try out the beta. I'm going to be honest though, I am very busy right now so I will not be able to give you quite as much time as other testers but would definitely like to help out. Let me know the details please.

My Mantis is the same name. Thanks a lot, I really look forward to testing!

Edited by Zarrin

hhmm, cool Eville, you're still doing it :D has been EONS since the Homeworld2 days - if you need an experienced tester, give me a holler/reply here :D (dont use myregistered email account here - PM me directly or reply here)

And yes, i crawled back out of the woodwork, lol

Years and years testing mods in using Source Mod, various Homeworld 2, Empire at War, Fallout 3, Starcraft and more mods. Would love to participate in the beta for this, especially because I play with the Homeworld 2: Warlords mod... and have been for years. I would love to beta the Sins of a Solar Empire mod, as I know you guys turn out great work.

I am very interested in testing any new beta's past the 1.0e beta, i found it online and it was amaizing, and now you've added planets and moons!!!!! I would reallly like the oppurtunity to test this newer beta and give whatever feedback i can on it...please!!!!!!!!!

• SWR Staff - Executive
I've been adding people as requested. Not making a post every time I do it (as it results in a lot of posts of me talking to myself)

If you're in, you'll see the Beta Testing forum

If not, you probably need to confirm your Mantis username

Mantis is what we are using for bug tracking, so please register your account here

http://warlords.swrebellion.com/mantis/

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Hello - I'd be interested in helping test the mod. I've been following it a little while, although my play time is a little limited these days. I do play with a few friends when I can, and I'd be happy to pass along any feedback I get. Mantis account name is the same as here.

i hate star wars and just want to ripp the models of, make them pink and add them as clawless tigers to my uberhakz0r stargate mod, please add me also.

(just kidding;)

((with the pink stargate stuff, i do want to be added))

I'm interested in helping out with the star wars mod, the previous SoGE mods have been great. I didn't realize before I needed to make Mantis accounts too. I have both accounts now, the Mantis username is the same as my tag: kingblobkoa. I'd still like to be added