SOCL's Website

SOCL

:? I'm a tad confused....
Aren't you always? :lol: A while ago, you asked me to make you a new Gimpy gif; it had something to do with a trophy and the emperor...
:? Hmm...you yeah!!! Now I remember! Well, hey, if you get a chance, it'd be cool! :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it exactly that you wanted?
Don't worry about it, my computer's way too shagged at the moment and any attempt to put new things into it would probably cause it to explode. You see, my computer is now taking almost an hour to start up (compared to the less than a minute it's suppose take). Additionally, my computer takes forever to conect to the Internet...and after it does, it kicks me off at least twenty times before it stops and lets me stay online. :x Luckily enough, I'll be getting DSL within the month (which'll, actually, probably cause more problems)...but...a new computer will follow! :D

• 1 month later...
Now that I can actually access the Internet again, I went to checkup on my webpages and WHAT THE HELL?! :x They seem shagged, and I don't mean a little shagged, I mean f*cking shagged!!! :x Could a few of you guys go to my two webpages (my home page and SOCL's Desk) and tell me if you guys notice it too or if it's just me...again(?).

Guest Scathane

It's just you: apart from lack of design, your website looks fine to me... :twisted:
So it looks like it should...um...used to: no design? :roll:
No worries, SOL, dude! You, website looks fine... By the way; have a look at the website of my 'company' (free-lance one-man organisation): http://www.shockcc.nl

Hmm ... with the IE in our old pc-pool I'm just getting a white page.

Ah, there's another browser installed, Mozilla :? Oh well ...

Hehe, shock troops 8)

So you're into marketing ?

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane

Although everyone seems to call it a marketeer, every spelling checker I know says it's marketer...

I thought you guys would like the SHOCK troops thing...

Guest Scathane

Sitting in front of my stone-age computer, enjoying a cup of hot Earl Grey tea - yes, I actually do feel like Jean-Luc Picard sometimes - I thought I'd address a few things to SOCL. They aren't about your website perse but I figured this is as close to you corner of this community as I could get. Morst of those things are questions, such as:

What was that website again where you can download Cowboy Bebop? The name Jupiter Jazz sounds really appealing...

Why, how and when did you decide not to join the Navy? I had you down for sailor material, you know... Please, do tell; I'm really interested.

Oh, and when was the last time you checked whether an astromech couldbe Grand Vizier? :wink:

What was that website again where you can download Cowboy Bebop? The name Jupiter Jazz sounds really appealing...
Actually, I don't know a website where you can download episodes of COWBOY BEBOP, but you can buy them on the Internet. Look around anime stores or eBay and you'll be bound to find them. They're really good and if you get a chance, see them!

Why, how and when did you decide not to join the Navy? I had you down for sailor material, you know... Please, do tell; I'm really interested.
Actually, I simply decided that though I would love to be military officer and lead & command troops (or commandeer a ship, in the case of the Navy), I don't think that joining the military would be the best thing for me (or anyone else, for that matter). The military is for people who truly want to uphold all the policies of his or her nation, but I'm not one of those people, most especially in the United States' of America foreign policy. I guess it just has to do with my disagreements with the U.S. government (like the Patriot Act, for instance). Additionally, I think I would be better off majoring in History (World History specifically from the time of the Sumerians up until the fall of the Byzantine Empire, give or take) and teach to the next generations the past, so they won't commit the same mistakes we and past generations have...help in the spread of knowledge (and, hopefully, wisdom). But you may, one day, hear of me joining the military after all, since I believe that I will, ultimately, serve for a few years in one of the branches....

It is inevitable.... :roll:

Oh, and when was the last time you checked whether an astromech couldbe Grand Vizier? :wink:
:lol: So you did read that? :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Love the shock troops Scath. Nice coupla sites SOCL. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Copyright (c) 1999-2022 by SWRebellion Community - All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters. Star Wars(TM) is a registered trademark of LucasFilm, Ltd. We are not affiliated with LucasFilm or Walt Disney. This is a fan site and online gaming community (non-profit). Powered by Invision Community