Star Wars: Legacy of War

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaah I saw it I think I can die peacefully now! :D however is it complete? aren't you going to implant the crimson engines and the turqoise lights on the ship's surface?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/superstardestroyer/img/movie_bg.jpg

http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/superstardestroyer/img/eu_bg.jpg

- I have you now!

- Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father...

- If you only knew the power of the Dark Side...

- Evacuate?In Our Moment of Triumph?*BOOM*

"Visit Spriters Resource at their new home!"

For the people that are making the mod please make it easy to install because im not the best at computer stuff and ive tried many mods most of them worked but the one i really wanted i couldnt get it to work and i would be so sad if i couldnt play this mod cause im really lookin forward to it thx

"Nothing beats a good blaster at your side"

Han Solo

My screen name online is (PFF)Jedi_Mike

Trust me Mike when I say that I want to get an Auto installer put into this Mod ;) I'm get annoyed when I have to edit loads of stuff to add a mod. Wastes a lot of hours that I could be squashing enemies.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

But also enemies will then be able to get the new modded units? As with units such as the Executor (love it) or the Eclipse SD it is going to be difficult for the Rebel alliance to triumph over the Empire!

- I have you now!

it's okay the lights only gave a more "depth effect" to the ship, do you understand? what about the down part? have you skinned it?

- I have you now!

Any modeling of the weapons blisters should wait to see how that information is set to the models in the game. It would be cool to be able to set firing arcs so that you could eliminate firing through the superstructure, but I don't know whether or not they get this detailed with it in the datafiles... time will tell.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Ship capture may be possible if there is something you can do with the code behind what happens when Chewie captures an Imperial ground unit. This kind of thing is what will be most interesting to see once we get ahold of the demo/game and the tools they provide.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

ah.. I meant like in ANH where the Star Destroyer gets Tantive IV by that big hole under it... maybe it will not allow you to use them, but it will turn captured ships into resources

- I have you now!

no I mean in the movies

EDIT: I just tought of it now if this module will cover also ground battles is it going to include new heroes such as Luke in his jedi robes?

- I have you now!

1. Theres about 80 reb/imp heros with enough detail to be put in games. o you plan on doing that?

2. You said the mod will take about a year to make. Will there be a early version after 1 or 2 months released to the public to play on?

3. Theres a lot of planets in star wars. Like a 1000 or so made that have enough information to make. Will you make them all over a long peroid of time or just cut out like 800?

4.How will this mod run on multiplayer considering most people never play mods online because there's no server hosted for it.