Star Wars: Legacy of War

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triple post, this isn't good.

FreiTek Inc.designed the E-Wing prior to Grand Admiral Trawn's campaign against the New Republic. The E-Wing speedily put into production during this campaign, but battle data indicated the laser cannons were underpowered becuase of the synthetically spin-sealed Tibanna gas they used. Engineers fixed this problem by rigging the actuators to accept three ties the normal amount of energy, thus the E-Wing Type B was born. When the Cloned Emperor made his presence known, E-Wings were sent to Mon Calamari to fight the World Devestators.

http://legacy.gamemod.net/Images/renders/E-Wingthumb.jpg

The E-Wing is heavily armored and carries an impressive amount of Proton Torpedoes. In Legacy of War, the E-Wing does not replace the X-Wing, instead it will be buildable after it is researched. Also, as a side note, be ok the look out in the next weeks for a large update on Legacy of War.

Great job! This mod is looking really fantastic! The models looked highly detailed and great! And this is before texturing! I am so excited! lol. I have loved this mod from the start because of the TIE Defender, its shaping up better and better every single update.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Today's update

You're asking "Where is the new model?". This week there will not be one unfortunately because of things going on behind the scenes in preperation for the November update coming up in a few weeks.

What will be in the Update? I won't give too much away just yet but you could expect to see some more favorite units from Star Wars and we'll also be unveiling two new site features. What does this entail and what does it mean to you? You'll just have to wait and see but I suggest you register on the forum if you want to have a chance at it. If you're selected you will get a custom rank and be a part of a special group of the forum.

I know I'm being very vague but expect something good. I said two new features so even if you don't register on the forum you'll have a chance at the same thing but you'll have to use your mind to make the best of the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to things behind the scenes we are delaying the November Update until the 18th. This is to allow more time for certain models to be done and so work can begin on another suprise to be unveiled around Christmas. In the meantime I don't want to leave you empty-handed.

http://legacy.gamemod.net/Images/renders/HKProbotthumb.jpg

The Hunter Killer varient of the Viper Probot was commissioned personally by Lord Vader. At 150 meters it is one of the largest droids in existance. Several were statoned around Byss, the throne world of the Cloned Emperor, to enforce Imperial shipping regulations and to scan ships for contraband. They are equipped with Quad Laser Cannons and Ion Cannons. It also has Tractor Beams to haul escaping ships into its holding bays.

http://legacy.gamemod.net/Images/renders/HKProbotthumb.jpg

The Hunter Killer varient of the Viper Probot was commissioned personally by Lord Vader. At 150 meters it is one of the largest droids in existance. Several were statoned around Byss, the throne world of the Cloned Emperor, to enforce Imperial shipping regulations and to scan ships for contraband. They are equipped with Quad Laser Cannons and Ion Cannons. It also has Tractor Beams to haul escaping ships into its holding bays.

Yes, but can it do your laundry?

Mine is an Expansion mod btw, just a very big expansion mod, close to being a total conversion.

So will it be compatible with add in mods units? The best example of this I can think of is with Total Anniliation, where you had two individual mod units from two different modders but both could be played at the same time. Can your mod do that, or is it have enough deviations from the original that won;t work?