Star Wars: Legacy of War

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://legacy.gamemod.net/Images/promo.gif

The Moddb awards have started! I hope that anyone who can will vote for Legacy of War on Moddb here. The results will be announced in January or February.

I'm also please to announce also that we have a new Staff Member: Admiral Mackay. He is a modeler, a texture artist, and a concept artist. We look forward to seeing how he does on the [edited]. Welcome to the team Admiral Mackay.

I guess I can't go away without telling a bit of information so here it is. On Dec 25 we will be posting the Super Star Destroyer Executor in the members only section of the forum. Everyone else will need to wait until January 2 to see it. Three days after the Executor is posted we will also be posting another model in the members only section. You'll like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Will Thrawn be in?

Corran

Tycho

Hobbie

Janson

Gavin

Biggs

Porkins

Cryrnd

Pessage

Kir Kanos

Chewbacca without Han

Crix Madine

Reikkan

Jan Ors

Kyle Katarn

Jerec

Yun

Maw

Gorc and Pic

Boc

Sarriss

Veers

Covell

Piett

and some people like Janson,Gavin,Hobbie be put as one unit just for space or will each be able to fight on ground and have there own x-wing in when they fight together they can use special abilties.

Veers and Piett are in EAW normal. But Yes We will have a lot more Heroes who will become available at certain time areas of the Mod.

We are going to try and make sure however that when a Hero is "killed" he is in fact "killed" and will not respawn.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

oh i see, well... this means even more great vehicles are coming in the future! will I be able to use them in skirmish mode?

- I have you now!

- Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father...

- If you only knew the power of the Dark Side...

- Evacuate?In Our Moment of Triumph?*BOOM*

"Visit Spriters Resource at their new home!"