Dumbest, funniest, best moments in any game ?

Ghostly_Substance

There's no point in me writing this, 'cause you should have been here when it happened to understand, but here goes:

I was playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for Gamecube. The battle I was in was quite simple: Protect Princess Elincia's cabin entrance on your ship's deck. The enemies were pirates and crow-people. I moved my characters like normal without seeing the lonely crow-man hovering near my ship. The enemy turn begins, and the crow-man flies straight into the unprotected cabin. You probably dont understand what's so funny about it, as I said, you should have been there. Part of the funnyness were the facts that the crow flew in a perfect L-shape pattern (pretty stiff) and it moved really fast.

Okay, most of you must think I'm somehow insane after reading this...

Go Leafs go!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlegrounds

(I played it since I cant wait for the EAW demo now)

Weird:

- Well I was happily gathering resources and building my AT-AT and AT-AA army for 1 hour then I built defences since the first wave of Rebel fighters was attacking my AI (I need company :P). When I thought it was safe and the rouge Rebels attacked (random) I attacked the enemy Rebels and lost half my AT-AT and AT-AA just to this massive Rebel Air Force. This was bigger then any air rush I have ever seen the AI do on moderate. Aircraft filled my whole screen when they normally fill half or less:| 5 times in a row too. Only way I survived was turtling up with Anti-Air turrets x3 and power-core with shields and a fortress right on their doorstep. I weakened the enemy Rebels while the Rebels on my side only took them out with long range artillery :| Wtf -.-

Battlefield 1942:

Best:

Omaha Beach btw

- Sniping a clan member that joined me and Gen.Vader in a co-op match. I sniped this clan member guy over 5 times and should have made him look like a fool. If hes a clan member and I can snipe him with ease hes a joke to his clan guys :P This guys name had Ghostfin in it or something.

guild wars:

i am in the 4vs4 arena and my team is all monks (they heal and do little to no damage)

the opposing team is made up uf 4 fire elementalists(the most damage dealing people in the game)

they obviously all got the game for christmas because they use spells that cause exaustion (exaustion makes you have less overall mana)sooo much that they cannot cast any more spells.

so for monks doing 8 damage each win against 4 elementalists who can do around 150 damage with one spell.....it was soo funny

worst thing ever:

once again i am in 4vs4 arena my team kills all but one member of the other team. he has running skills to make himself go faster and none of us do...so he runs,and runs,and runs for 45 minutes we danced hoping he would leave eventually cuz we couldn't catch him....it was awefull..though my team one in the end

• 8 months later...

Best/funniest:

EAW

Well I was with Vader, Veer, AT-ST (5 drop downs) and I used them to attack the Rebels but I was in for a suprise, they had sprung up lots of tanks and artillery that my Vader and Veer fought through bravely but didn't die in vain for. Well I also used bombers to get rid of 3 runs of them tanks and the 4th was the last one until my 2 groups of stormtroopers that got dispatched by Veers before he fled managed to destroy buildings and then 2 groups of soilders and an artillery scout. Its a you had to be there moment  ;D SWM heard me through Xfire and it was funny to win with 2 Stormtrooper group.

• 2 weeks later...

BEST ROL:

Free For All I was a noob and all of these pros were going at eachother and I was in the background booming. I was on a "island". One guy conquered the 2 other nations so it was just me and him. He contolled 75% of the map. His army was on the right side of the map and his capital was on the left so I captured his capital before his army could put up any organized resistance...

"The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates" - Dave Barry.

• 3 months later...

Best & Funniest:

Company of Heroes

I'm in the 4th campaign mission, Defend Carentan. I've got some AT guns, paratroopers, MG nests, on each bridge (there's 3 in all) and on lone mortar guy tasked to defend them all. I'm halfway thru the attack (5:05 min. until Able Company arrives) and I notice that the Germans are beginning to come in more force and become more daring (All the while my mortar guy has been quiet, target have been destroyed before they can fire). So this Panzergrenadiers squad comes to attack, they're taking hits left and right, but manage to break thru my defenses through a hole in a building and begin attacking my Town Hall (base of operations). All of the sudden, all of them (4 in all) fly up in the air and land, with body parts scattered everywhere. Why? My mortar team hit the guys right in the center. I just LOLed until another wave came it. It was both funny and awesome.

Halo 2

I was playing a local match me and 2 mates vs another mate (he's the best player). We were playing a Vehicles match and the guy we were against got into a Scorpion Tank, then drove that tank under the other tank and startied making it look like the two tanks were 'humping' while we were trying to gain access to the tank on top (the one he wasn't in) in the end he blew the top tank up to stop me from getting in it.

May not sound funny now but was hilarious at the time...

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!