Dumbest, funniest, best moments in any game ?

Ghostly_Substance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'm almost out of space on my comp so I got to watch what I download. Its a good mod its just theres better things out there now like Battlefront :P But this does a good enough job which is good.

Guest JediIgor
I hope they make a Star Wars mod for Battlefield 2.. although it looks like they won't since the GC guys are making Shattered Faith.

I would but I need Nero then I will. I need to burn o lets say 100 cds worth of videos and make the cds worth.

Well lets get back to the topic ? :roll:

dude, i love the pic! o ya.. on topic ohhkay....

mmm best time in a game

well my friend landed on my railroads 4 times in a row in monopoly

hmm

star wars rogue squadron

funnest times

taking out ties in x wing, always good fun

I've have you now - Lord Vader

Best moment

-Silent Hunter 3 -

-Hitting a boat with one rear torp and destroyed the ship in the middle.

- http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/Silent%20Hunter%20III/sh27.jpg

- http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/Silent%20Hunter%20III/sh26.jpg

- Escaping the harbor and 2 plane strikes on me.

Funniest

-Seeing 2 destroyers get stuck in the harbor and the second one keeps on depth charging for no reason (Drunk sailors)

- http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/Silent%20Hunter%20III/sh28.jpg

- http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/Silent%20Hunter%20III/sh34.jpg

Worst

-First torpedoe sinks one ship then the rest just bounce off so I surface to aa gun the ship then planes come in less then 2 minutes so I get out of there and well I survive. If torps bounce from ship and cant sink a second ship then thats bad.

Sorry silent hunter is very addicting :shock:

nother battlegrounds thing

going as a droideka down the west halls of the carbon room, man that was a blast. there were like 30 clones in the chamber, in a small corridor vs repeatin blasters..hehehe a droids dream.

On battlefront I threw a grenade at some one one the catwalk near the carbon chamber (bottemless pit) and he rolled out of the way to dodge it and fell right off the catwalk.
I strike again!

• 2 weeks later...
Well I had another CS:S moment today. I was playing on a server and my team was sucking (as was I). Now I am 0-5 and get awarded money (because I am playing bad). I buy a machine gun and run right at a large group of Terrorists mowing down 4 and then dying. So a while later I am 6-8 and I get one of the ECS SMG's. I stand at a doorway and smoke 4 terrorists trying to come through and then rampaged and killed 2 more. It may not seem like much to you good CS:S players, but when you're as bad as me, any kill is worthy of celebration.

well, just today at 5 in the morning, i am playing co op in halo 2 on the level where you kill the first prophet. anyways,a royal elite comes and leaps at me and when it is about a foot away, it gets sniped midair by my friend,zing!

oh and i like it with the shotty if you walk up to them as close as you can you can give 1 shot kills, even if they have shields :D

Half-Life 2

Worst:

-Falling off that damn big bridge about 5 times

-Falling off the cliff near the bridge

-In the Tunnel of zombie doom, I get stuck and buggie flips over. Zombies come all around me and I pull out a rocket launcher and try and blow up that fast zombie. Fails and I panic and get my pistol and shoot him and he dies. I then pistol death every one and machine gun them also. I then get out of there.

Edit: Went in with about 100 95 health and had 75 0 then 100 0

Funniest:

-That black spider carrying zombie, I kept shooting at him with the pistol and he keeps throwing them spiders and they fall down to their doom and screaming down to their doom also. So flippin funny :P One makes it tho so I kill it (was on the other side of railing).

Best:

-Maybe surviving the tunnel of doom ? :?

KOTOR

Funniest:

-Bastila asks me questions and on the third I make a joke. I say i'm a wookie from Kashyyk and she flips out. Typical women :roll:

Worst:

- Killing the person I couldn't save out in the fields.

- Couldn't figure out a simple puzzle which I was lazy to figure out.

- Didn't know you can skip the droid and just go to the terminal.

Best:

-Killing about 5 henchmen at a time from a long time ago.

I was fighting Desann in JKII and used mind trick on him. I dunno how as I didn't have a cheat on but I had control of him. I ran around the thing and eventually crushed myself by mistake when I threw my saber into one of the pillars.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Half-Life 2

Best:

-Not dieing to the 3 damn Ant-Lion monsters. The Second one I rocketlaunched, gunned and possible made it smack itself in the wall. Third one I let those guards take care of him then I took over and used their weapons rocket launcher to kill that annoying Ant Lion.

Worst:

-Dieing to much to those mini Ant-Lions.

-Dieing to those machine guns in the prison

Funniest:

-Well guards and machine guns getting destroyed by the ant-lions. :roll:

Worst:

Finally beating Armormarines (N64 game), and seeing that the end sequence consisted of the alien queen blowing up in a semi-nuclear expslosion and killing the marine... Anti-climatic to say the least.

Funniest:

Walking around in Grand Theft Auto: San Andres and a P-51 looking aircraft hits a tree in front of me... Then the flaming wreckage smashes into me...

or

Same game and I'm walking around with about 8 of my gang memebers backing me up. I cross a set of train tracks and proceed to start a gang war, but it seems I've no back up.... Only thing I see is a train shooting by with 8 bodies lying around the track.

Best:

Going 43-2 on Counter-strike: source with a TMP. The most common quote I got that day was "OMG!11 swift is a h@xx0r!!11!11 Ban him!!11!1". Fortantly I was at a gaming center whose server admin stuck up for me, usually by saying "he not hacking, you just suck. Quit whinning." I usually go 20-12 (something along those lines) with a TMP, but I was in a rythem that day.

cry babys love crying lol. Once they start they cant stop and you should see Battlefield 1942 when there was top players.

Rise Of Nations:

(decided to replay it again)

Best:

(This was a different France but i'm glad I still have my RTS skills :roll: )

:arrow: France decided to attack me so I attacked them and took over their city and "I" proposed peace so I could build up a military again. They wanted more resources so they attacked me so I took over their whole country and the space program wonder. I took over everything and killing everything of theirs. Took over Nubia almost the same way.

:arrow: Destroyed Nubians Navy by attacking their massive fleet constantly so when I took them over there was nothing.

Funniest:

:arrow: France and Nubia calling for peace after THEY started a war I quietly was building up for and me taking couple of their cities. Currupted AI like in Civilization 3 :?

Worst:

-Losing my Navy to France and Nubians.

-Populaton limit of 200 but I did manage to get up to 270 :roll:

(YOu may be thinking "what the flip" but I thought the best and funniest are actually different and no France stereotyping since I hate stereotyping) Below is a picture of my loyal German military which conquered Nubia :P

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/myloyalarmy.jpg

I usually use the Russians, mostly because their a good defensive team. I usually hang back and try to get nuclear ICBMs as quickly as possible and hold the other players to nuclear blackmail. Un-fortantly this doesn't work against the AI, which led to some of my worst moments in RoN. I've 15 or so nukes, some country attacks me and are about to crush me, I sue for peace (or else!!!), and the computer ignores me completly and I let fly all the nukes ending the world and the game. Technically, I didn't lose if no one else won.

• 2 weeks later...

Guild Wars

Neutral:

- Once someone ditched me into a coop quest so I took the AI they hired and freed prisoners but ended up dieing at the castle when attacking a flame wizard or whatever and I kept pming Cotla which must of gotten on his nerve about needed 2 bags.

Best:

- having 5 damn scorpions on me and managed to beat them when before I kept on dieing.

Worst:

- Dieing to much from npcs since the healer is weak and doesn't heal as fast as it should.

- Not finding a better sword then I looted or was traded

- Having a female character and keep on getting all these attention :?

Star Wars Battlefront

Best:

- Managed to destroy 10 npcs and take over their command post.

- Just as I was about to die I killed the person attacking me and got healed by a pilot.

- using Republic tank to kill droids then hoping into the droids tanks and killing everything

Worst:

- I was being attacked and stupidly exited the tank and got blown up.

- Getting killed when my gun reloads.

- Getting blown up by my own grenade (deja vu from 1942)

funny:

- Npcs try and hide but die

- They sometimes just stand there and watch you

- Dont notice me at the command post :roll:

Counter-Strike

Funniest-Running down the wide stairway on the italy map (CS players will understand) and noticing at a glance an enemy hiding in a corner. I ran further, went "Huh?" backtracked and killed him.

Best-Turning the corner and killing three enemies at once. Or having an enemy run around the corner and head-shotting him by accident.

Worst-Most of thime I go through ten rounds without a kill. I do get lucky at times and the above happens.

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

A little joke before I get started

http://www.bash.org/?39999

Counter Strike: Source

Best:

- Playing the zombie mod and hiding on the tree and killing the crap out of the zombies then getting the hostages and winning the game

- Killing all the zombies (reloaded twice at start poitn within 90 sec limit)

Worst:

-got killed while having fully loaded gun

-running out of ammo and getting killed

-being killed by a haxing person

-getting killed while on a wall

Funny:

- Them all burning

- THem being a bomb

- Them putting me on fire

- Them trying to kill me and dieing.

Funny: in N64 Goldeneye on the bunker 2 level me and my friend were useing the flying remote mines, and i ran outside to wait for him to walk out the slideing glass door and when i detenated my mines the door got stuck so i was locked outside..... and Hi i'm new!