Dumbest, funniest, best moments in any game ?

Ghostly_Substance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can remember at this point is the time I was playing Resident Evil 4 with my friend in the middle of the night. We came to this old little house and started smashing crates for pick-ups. My friend starts wondering why the "enemies nearby" music is still rolling. So, we decide to turn around just to be on the safe side, and kabaam! A crazy blue grandma hits us in the head with a knife. We both gets startled more than ever, and in a few seconds we start laughing like hell.
Go Leafs go!

Funniest moment I've had is me and a couple of friends in SWG were destroying Bol lairs on Dantooine to earn money. Easiest way was to chase off the Bols around the lair and then blow it up. :)

But one stubborn one refused to budge, finally I got tired of it coming back so I charged at it, screaming and yelling and firing my blaster, and by God it worked. :D So I chased it off and followed it up a small slope, where at the top I had to quickly turn around cause 4 more Bols I hadn't noticed from down below started charging at me. :P I quickly ran down again, yelling to my friends to run like hell. At first they didn't understand what I was yelling about, until they saw the train of 5 Bols (including the one I was chasing at first :P ) on my tail. :)

That was probably the funniest death I've ever experienced in SWG. :D

I have pictures too somewhere. They are reconstructions, so they arn't as good as the actual event. :P

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

UPDATE:Counter-strike

Dust_2 map. As a terrorist, I go down the middle route, throw bomb over wall, take out enemy. Follow mates along wall route, we get shot at from behind, I kill him. I jump down, go up the spiral staircase, but as I do a CS jumps down and I kill him. I go up and walk out the door annnddd.....I get team killed. :evil:

Hahahaha, I've experienced something similar. :P

Day of Defeat (not source): The old maps, Charlie I think it's called, you know, the "Omaha Beach" look alike thingy?

Anyway, we were pinned down by sniperfire and other unfriendly projectiles, and our snipers were crap. Someone I knew was a good shot yelled out "SOMEBODY GIVE ME A BLOODY SNIPER RIFLE!!".

So I replied "I'll go get you one!"

Fought my way up the beach, over the sand wall (with the barbed wires we have to blow up to get thru), took a right to the ditch leading from the right bunker (looking from the beach) to the mortar, went thru the whole in the wall and entered the bunker, killed the sniper laying next to the bunker overlooking the beach, picked up the rifle, dodging bullets left and right, killing any enemy I see, get down to the wall where I meet a fellow team mate who want's to get in. I was about to back up to give him room, but before I manage to do it, HE SHOTS ME!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

I've never been more mad at a fellow player in my entire life, but right there and then I could have strangled someone. :D

Here I've been fighting my way up topside, thru enemy fire and people, aquired a sniper rifle, fight my way down again and almost make it, and I get shot by someone on my own team.

Can you imagine how frustrating that can be when you are that close to have done something as unique a feat like that? :P

I rarely lose it and curse out to people, but right there and then words were flying not appropriate to retype on here. :D

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

For me it was Halo. I was shooting at a banshee with the warthogs chain gun then it fired a rocket at me and then I fell off the warthog, then out of anger i shot once at it with my shotgun and it blew up! I could not stop laughing.
-Don't do juma and drive-

Best

in halo we made a custom map with no veihicles, only rockets, permanet invisibility, and unlimited gernades

the speech went like this OH NONONO RUN!!! NOOO....YES!!!NO!!!! AHH IM STICKIED RUN!!!!!! YES!!!OH NONONO RUN!!! NOOO....YES!!!NO!!!! AHH IM STICKIED RUN!!!!!! YES!!!OH NONONO RUN!!! NOOO....YES!!!NO!!!! AHH IM STICKIED RUN!!!!!! YES!!!

OVER AND OVER, THE BEST HALO EVER

and its always fun targeting banshees and having thier smug faces wiped off the face of the earth. hilarity

I've have you now - Lord Vader

yeah speaking of halo, in halo 2, it's awesome if you take a ghost and just go around in circles killing people, my friend did that for like 30 minutes until somebody finally stopped him, and also getting the highest kill ratio by running over everyone with a warthog with no gunner, i used to do that so much, now i havn't played it in a while
The Rain God

• 3 weeks later...
I was playing Battlefront 1 online. I accidentally went too close to the Sarlaac and it picked me up. Instead of eating me it then proceeded to toss me from one of its tentacles to another for 3 minutes until the round ended. I was not given a death either. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL what side were you on? Lol.

Civ 4:

Worst: I get used by the Russian's and they beat me in a space race, Damn you Cathrina but I woulda helped you if you weren't using me :shock:

Star Wars EAW (In my dream):

:arrow: I have a full force ready to take over a planet with my SD and tons and tons of Stormtroopers, Tie Fighters, and AT-AT but some invisible force keeps killing off my Star Destroyers one by one and all I see in space is AT-AT all frozen and Stormtroopers also frozen still in their "waiting for order" position. I then order all my new units to rally at a moon (even Stormtroopers and AT-ATs, dont ask :?) and then my cellphone woke me up so I couldn't carry the rest out. Damn that one planet with its invisible forces and about 5 AT-ATs floating around with a pair of stormtroopers on the side all frozen up.

edit:

Warcraft 3:

Me and Gen.Vader play online and I tried making a dragon army but the AI was so annoying that Gen.Vader kept on coming to protect my hide when I tried building a dragon tower. ONce I did AI crushed my plans then hunted Gen down then we both lived until Gen died from the orcs. Damn you orcs.

I was playing Dynasty Warrior 4 on the ps2 with my cuz and we went on a campaign that was kill kill kill it was so fun we just ran round a building slicing and dicing anyone and everyone we saw.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

• 4 weeks later...

Civ 4:

Best:

Me and ben kickign rear even tho we're half a world apart. I even had a hackzored starting point which I loved.

Worst:

Getting owned by the barbarians within the first 10 moves in singleplayer. Also I couldn't find out how to keep my city clean but now I know.

• 3 weeks later...

Silent Hunter 3

Best:

Went to go kill some ships in the convoy and asked my friend if I should start sinking ships and he agreed so I shot at a tanker. It got hit but didn't sink. I shot at it 1 min later with another torp and when the torp reached the area I noticed a Destroyer heading my way. Torp still free it heads for the Destroyer and KABOOM it destroys it in Blind Luck. My friend was shocked and so was I. I Screamed in joy as usual when my friend is over. I tried to sink another one but 3 misses and 1 bounce. A Destroyer was circling me so I ordered a crash dive from periscope depth and well my game crashed then because of low ram. Was a nice Juicy convoy 2.

Worst:

My computers performace just dropped by a few percent since I was able to run this game well enough during the summer time.

Star Trek: Bridge Commander (Heavily Modified)

Best

Being chased by a trio of Klingon Birds of prey as a Akira I fire a barrage of Polaron Torpedoes. The BoP managed to avoid the torps but they don't stop, they come around for another pass. A single torpedo slices completely through the forward shield and blows the ship in half. Instant kill!!!

Engaging a pair of D'derix Warbirds as the Sovereing. One shot straight into their bridge... Goodbye.

Worst

Playing as a Klingon B'rel class Bird of Prey in a duel against a K'vort class cruiser. We disabled each other, each of us took out the other side's power system. I hung there for 30+ minutes trying to repair my ship so that I could finish him off and he beat me!

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Battlefront 2 online against real people I managed to get this gem of a game (I am not good at FPS games). The quality is bad because I had to alt-tab out and the desktop was messed up.

Edit: no pic because something's wrong with geocities or something.

Anyway I went 99 points - 56 kills - 18 deaths.

for battlefront 2 -i flew through into an isd hanger through the wall and out the other side somehow this allready freaky glich coused the isd to blow up and i won!! w00t or not...i have never been able to do it again :cry: then again i have only had the game for 2 days

Well I hate how gamespy makes me register for such crap so I created my own little server and play against the AI there. Garbageben joins me there once in awhile.

Best:

I got 110 kills with Yoda against the droids and I survived 90% of the round as a normal Clonetrooper both which took place in the Tantive IV in different occasions. Garbageben is a witness to me surviving.

Funny:

Both me and Garbageben sniping the Rebels on Kashyyyk :P The Rebels tried to kill us but failed :P

At the end of a skirmish in Age Of Kings you recieve a message from the enemy player explaning their loss or victory. At the end of one skirmish, I had won and the enemy (computer) player said to me: You a person of heart and soul, I am a mear machine no wonder you won.

Battlefront 2

Funniest:

- On the Hoth Hunt mode me and Garbageben are wampas and kill the Rebels (CS:S Zombie). Then next round we go Rebels and then we get that exact feeling ;)

- Me and someone else took over the Rebel ship then the Rebels took over our ship over Hoth I think. Funny site and space was empty :lol: I have pictures of this one lol.

:arrow:http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=363777

:arrow:http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=363779

:arrow:http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=363780

Half-Life 2:

Best - In the airboat, fighting boss-copter. It turns towards me and starts to charge me. I sit still in the boat and start firing at it. It's already slightly damaged so didn't take much more to finish it off.

Anyway, it's a burning wreck... And starts to fall down towards me. I'm like 'Oh ****' but I dont move. The wreckage hits /just/ in front of the boat and actually bounces. It flies over the top of the boat, only just barely grazing it, then hits the ground behind me and comes to a stop.

Funny - Attempting to recreate that event. Succeeding several times as well as getting crushed in others.

CS:

Best - At a LAN party with others, we're playing CS. Most we're dead on the current map. It's just me on one team, three on the other. I'm carrying an SMG. Normally i'm a pretty crappy CS player but I was on fire that one night.

I come across the first of the others, a headshot I hadn't planned on.

I come across the second, there's some exchanged fire and a second headshot. I take a little damage and i've only got like 10 shots left in my SMG. I decide not to reload since I feel the risk is too great that the third should find me while i'm reloading.

In fact he did and I was glad I decided not to reload, but I still only had 10 shots in the SMG. I start firing, but my aim is far from the head, mostly into the chest. By some luck, he was already mostly dead. So I managed to kill him in only a few shots, thereby winning the map for my team.

Best time ever in CS for me. The cheer and declarations of disbelief that went up was also very satisfying.

Emotion, yet peace.

Ignorance, yet knowledge.

Passion, yet serenity.

Chaos, yet harmony.

Death, yet the Force.

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/aquaillusion.png

The Movies,

Funny

When the host says " There was a crazy austruian today talking about a global cleansing for one race. Experts heralded this speech with applaud and thought this one race will boost ratings in movies. Others, say this speech hints of mere genocidal porportions. Genocide? Hmph! what silly notions.

i like it!

I've have you now - Lord Vader