Dumbest, funniest, best moments in any game ?

Ghostly_Substance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome fellow Goldeneye brethren.

hmm

C&C Generals

best

overlord tanks, nuff said

worst

having an entire army of infantry decimated with the terrorist acid truck :cry:

Goldeneye

funniest

shooting off russian hats

the death animations, especially the throught ones

best

dual weilding zmgs

boring

enemy rockets,too easy....

I've have you now - Lord Vader

I've a new #1 dumb one:

Playing on a server in Battlefield 2 as the USMC commander and was bunkered down in a well protected position at the main base. An admin comes on and bans me for not moving and fighting. Mind you I was providing UAV, artillery, supplies, and marking enemy posistions when called for (once, for a UAV) and even when they weren't. I only team killed one guy who was dumb enough to run into an area with the artillery marker on it and who ignored my repeated warnings to get the heck out of there.

Rebellion

Best:

- Foiling Rebels plans tons of times

-and making the Rebels run for their money with one Star Destroyer lol

- Stopping an uprising

Dump:

- Conquering a Rebel planet Sullist and still dont have it under control and trying to. Stormtroopers getting there are slow.

Worst:

- losing a sector almost thanks to them.

I cant wait for EAW now since Rebels are annoying the hell out of me and need their rear wipped for making me look like a fool. In Rebellion when I get better i'll surely wipe their rears.

Aliens vs Predator 2

worst

going to a server but pressing the wrong button and instead delete your cd key, which the paper you had it on you lost long ago ><

WTF?!?! How the heck did you do that? You were going to a server and deleted your CD key, I don't get how that happened.

well i was going to the find internet games button with my keys you know updownleftright? well the change cd key was right below it and i pressed down and enter and cursed many many times

!

seems that if you try to change it it deletes the old one!><><><><><><

Gundam vs Zeta Gundam

Best:

- In a Hambrabi and playing with a friend of mine whos in a GM (Cuts down on the cost :roll: ) we both fight and I pull an ace move on the AI who has the same suit as me and I knock him out then I shoot the other one then I shoot and kill my first target then I attack my first target then I attack the Big O. I dont know what my friend is doing but he seems to be attacking the Big O before I got to him. So I then finish off with the Hambrabi then attack the Big O, he uses revive then attacks me then I use revive and have a nice battle. If you seen it it would have been one of them perfect fights.

- I Finally unlocked the damn Pysco Gundam :lol: I used it and tried it against the big Zam, first model sucks but the mass produced Pysco works.

Worst:

- Kept on dieing from a simple very upgraded DOM which can transorm (Its orange and can transorm and has a head of a DOM).

Funny

- Was kicking ass with a Zaku Custom (red one) and my friend was kicking ass also against Palance Athene and some other suit :roll:

TODAY IN BF1942 I ENCOUNTERED A REALLY FUNNY THING okay caps off time...now i landed/crashed and it survived 8) but it had flames on it so i knew it wwas gonna blow so i ran the hell away! since it didnt blow up in about 10 seconds i thought i could pilot it again.....i got in waited a moment, started up the engine and...BOOM!

:arrow: One of the worse moves I have made was playng Comand and Conqure Zero hour. I was playing against Brutal Enemy AI. I got hungry went to make something to eat passed out. Woke up 2 hrs later, I went to go to continue my game and notice I forgot to pause the game. I lost the game I lost my 100 consecutive win streak and Undefeated award DOH :shock:
All It Takes For Evil To Flourish Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.

UPDATE:Counter-strike

Dust_2 map. As a terrorist, I go down the middle route, throw bomb over wall, take out enemy. Follow mates along wall route, we get shot at from behind, I kill him. I jump down, go up the spiral staircase, but as I do a CS jumps down and I kill him. I go up and walk out the door annnddd.....I get team killed. :evil:

"My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes"-Ford Prefect

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9513/bam7hn.gif

New all time best:

Game: CS;Source

Map: FY-Pool Party

Feat: Killing all 18 players on the other team single handedly with a auto-shotty, not once, not twice, but three rounds in a row. 4th round one of my guys awped two of the other team's players before I got to them.

*edit: these were peolpe, not bots.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

Best:

:arrow: Just putting them soilders to sleep and throwing them into the water or hiding them into a locker :twisted:

:arrow: I put everybody to sleep and start taking pictures of Japanese bikini girls and everytime I do Snake responds "NICE" :lol:

Worst:

:arrow: Running around the platform with bird poops everywhere. A guard went up there and I didn't know it until the last moment so I get noticed and I try to attack. I knock him out, reinforcements come so I try and hide so I hide ontop of a crate lying down. Guard spots me and well I get shot then its silent for a moment and KABOOOM I get grenadged and die :(

Thats nothing Gen.Vader :twisted:

1942 Desert Combat mod (1st one) Rest is Battlefield 1942

Best:

:arrow: I'm in this tank and killed about 20-30 guys just running around like mad and i'm support btw and everybody else is elsewhere. I ended up becoming first in the game and it was recorded on a 3rd party website :twisted: O dont call me cheap since I runned and gunned and killed 5-10 more people :roll:

:arrow: Killing 1-2 people in a plane vs another plane and one maybe crashed :lol:

:arrow: Destroyed 3 helicopters when in a Spitfire :lol:

:arrow: Owning German plane fliers over England and was the only ace pilot and player on that side that did well. Everybody else snoozed hence England lost the war.

Rubbing what ? I got blown in a Tiger before by a stupid Sherman, DAMN YOU SHERMANS :evil:

edit:

Homeworld 2 Star Wars mod

Best:

:arrow: Well at first I was losing all my Star Destroyers to the Rebels then I made a comeback with 1 Soverign Star Destroyer (Looks like a mini Eclipse). I then built 2 Titan Class and owned everything the Rebels had :twisted:

Worst:

:arrow: Losing all my damn Fighters and Bombers and Star Destroyers to Rebels but as I said I made a comeback

:arrow: I went in to kill the Rebels in the first game but there was SO MUCH lag I couldn't carry out my destruction and I was extremely pissed since I had this win in the bag.

:arrow: While trying to blow up the Rebel's Construction yard (That huge Rectangle one) I ended up blowing up my own Imperial II Destroyer by mistake since it was in the way in its crosshairs. Next time I fired I moved my ships to the side :evil:

Edit:

Gundam vs Zeta Gundam

Best:

:arrow: Well I was in an Ashimar suit and its able to transform so I was slick. Anyways me and my friend were fighting suits and I wanted to hit my enemy so I karate kick the suit then punch him and the suit blows up so I head to another and blast him to death. Round over (was longer but tellign you the best).

- Asshimar - http://www.geocities.com/z_gundam_uc0087/NRX-044.html

:arrow: I saved my friend's rear when shooting at a suit ready to shoot him and vice versa

Bad:

:arrow: My friend kept on shooting at me when I tried killing the suits.

:arrow: When I wanted to kick/punch the suit they threw me onto the ground or did a 180 in me and went behind me and attacked me.

:arrow: Being killed by a stupid Asshimar pilot on the other team :(

• 3 weeks later...

Funniest:

Battlefront 2 Beta:

Playing on the Tantive IV map I was about to go through one of the doors. I commented aloud to myself that knowing my luck Darth Vader would be there waiting for me. I stepped through and saw no one so I start to go. Next I hear the lightsaber hum sound when it's swung and zap I die and Darth Vader steps over my dead body. Really freaky that I said that that would probably happen and it did....

C&C generals

I see a chinese infantry running up a hill and 1 of my gla jeeps goes quickly downhill and one of them goes quickly uphill resulting in my upper jeep (which has some air by this point) hitting the top part of the dude and the bottom jeep hitting the lower side of the guy.

it was pretty sweet

like _____ __> l <-------

lower gla jeep guy higher jeep

Black and White 2

Best:

- Getting allied with another civilization by peace

- Surviving the second food shortage

- Building up a new settlement on japanese island

- Pet able to finally water crops for me

- Poops in the crops to make it grow better (hey it works)

- Building a nice healthy city :wink:

So if anybody wants to join me they can :lol: (watch out for my pet tiger)

Worst:

- Nearly went into a tree and food shortage

- Over populated by the Japanese

- pet pooped beside the market

- Getting overflown with Japanese imagrants (third picture)

Note: That Helmet on the top left corner is the Japanese Villagers and Troop count but they're not harming me.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/BWScreen2.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/BWScreen3.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/GhostlyPolovnik/BWScreen4.jpg

Funniest-

BF 1942 Forgotten hope mod,

there was only 10 of us one night so we all got board and flew 2 planes side by side as level as possible and one of us would get on the wing and walk over onto the other planes wing and get in it. about 4 people died trying it, it was fun however.

I strike again!