Dumbest, funniest, best moments in any game ?

Ghostly_Substance

Just a topic to laugh at or brag in.

Stupidest moments:

-Galactic Battlegrounds: forgetting to get resources

-Battlefield 1942: Shooting my own teammate by mistake, blowing myself up with landmines all the time to destroy vehicles

BF2:

- forgetting what the parachute button is and were its located so I ended up dieing.

- Accidently killing Element since I was in shell shock.

-Always jumping out when vehicle lights up with a red X and getting killed.

- trying to run over someone and end up getting blown up by a stupid C4

Funniest Moments

BF2:

-Someone trying to kill a tank but ends up killing themselves :lol:

-Me flying high in the air

-Getting Artied and tryin to get the hell out of there (managed to live and die half the time)

-trying to c4 tanks but end up either hurting or killing myself

-many others which I just forgot since been playing os many rounds of that game I donno anymore.

1942:

-Someone ends up killing themselves trying to kill a vehicle

Best moments:

-vehicle comes towards me so I rocket launch them before it comes and kills me and KABOOM.

-C4ing the damn tanks.

-Getting in the top 5 ranks all the time.

-Laughing at noobs tryign to kill me and failing (when in a tank)

-laughing since I got killed by a engineer's mine while in a kart.

-killing most of the swarming americans and staying alive until the last one kills me.

-laughing at the confused tank near the pool, was lookin for me and was confused.

-Was spec ops and saw someone run in the garden like area and killed the same person 3 times (R.Ranger) and then hiding in the garden area to try and kill the other one but he left the area so I just laughed at the profesional like moves I pulled off.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funniest- BF2: drove my tank ontop of enemy tank so that if he blew me up, i would blow him up aswell :) he was udner some bridge so real easy for me to drive ontop him :P

stupidest- BF2: killed 6 my own team mates in a bombing run with the MEC's bomber type jet. forgot that x's were allies squares were enemy :\

just flat out forgot what team i was on :s

well uh...my best moments was /still is- BF2: my streak of getting first place in every BF2 full round i have participated in since Monday, June 13th

heh i forgot bout how you killed me that one time, lol i've killed you alot aswell. accidentaly running you over alot -_-

http://home.earthlink.net/~bldumka/AFACC.gif

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/os/type/2/evoelementz.png

Best and Funniest moment on June the 15th 2005 was

-C4 party at construction site as Iraqis.

I blown up Bradleys and helicopter(yes a helicopter) while the heli was hovering. I got 4 kills for that above, then 3 more from sniper shot like style with Spec ops gun and confusing the hell out of the enemy. One saw right through me but failed to kill me, I shot the hell out of him and bye bye it went (was in the crane or tower). lol. Shelled Pants is my witness :P , sorry for no screenshots, I was partying :D

mhh one of the funniest moment

Counterstrike on the map De_dust 2

i ran as counter trought the door and walk up a ramp, at the end of the ramp stands a terrorist. i shoot permanently on it, and he shoots back. The end was terrorist and two others wo ran behind him trough the screen were killed trough Headshots.

This is not funny but the thing what makes this funny is the thing.

at this time iam was on a Teamspeak server with my friends and they played at the terrorist side. After i win some rounds they sayd every time. "You are so an lucker. You dont have any skill or aim you have only luck." i mean "Maybe but for you i dont need skill" blabla then the scene with the terrorist came. The terrorist in front of me was my teammember in TS. "This was luck. come say that this was luck" and i cant say this because iam was laughting alll the time. he said some other words with i dont want to say here ^^

mhh best moment

Battelfield 1942. Shooting down a enemy fighter with the Bazooka.

Why is English one of the most speaken languages? German is more better, it sounds better and i did unterstandt it ^^ but for you i will spoke english too, not good but you should unterstand me ^^

"Der Preis der Freiheit, ist ewige Wachsamkeit" Col. Blair Herz des Tigers

Stupidest but funniest Moment:

BF1942 - Desert Combat (Couple weeks back)

Well I was waiting for a helicopter, Someone took it on me and I was anti-tank so I just looked at the heli thinking I would miss hitting it so I fired and it hit and I was suprised then said 2 sorry messages and one sorry joke. That person was so uptight he didn't take it 2 kindly so he shot me and used my joke against me which is just noobish. That guy was so pissed off he was swearing at everybody who talked to him.

Chill out its just a game, nothing to lose unless you betted you wouldn't be shot down by a teammate but thats unlikely. People these days cant even stay calm since they play to many games.

Well to be honest this is my worst....

Going through four holocrons in SWG (you have to master five professions, you find those particular professions out from these things) and finding out that the devs are going to switch out the old "stupid" jedi system for a new one....

In conclusion I came from being a near authentic jedi padawan to feeling an "inner glow" in less than thirty seconds. :evil:

And then I turned to the dark side and killed everybody :P

aka Edea's Baby Daddy

and THE CONQUEROR OF KETTEMOOR

Funniest but worst moment:

I was on the construction tower ready to set off a C4 when this sniper guy comes up the tower, I get ready to C4 but noticed hes after me so I call it over the mic (Element didn't care) so I got my gun out ready to kill so I killed him.

A moment later

He comes again but gets stopped by Shelledpants and left his car keys in the buggy yet again so my teammates took it.

Few moments later He came again and I got bored so I C4ed his ass and then I just left the area and game over.

Best moment:

first game I got kills and points with no deaths, was second and Element first. (june 18 2005)

(couple months ago)

For SWG:

Best moment: Killing the hell out of all the Squills in the caveand the Grauls in Dantooine.

stupidest:

Trying to get a rancor baby but end up not getting one since skill not to high, ended up getting mad along people mad.

The stupidest moment had to be in Counter-Strike when I played for the first time, friendly fire was enabled and mistakend it for Quake :? , and I killed all my teammates while they were buying weapons, poor guys they didn'd even know what hit them :oops: . I have to say they were about 20 of them and I almost got my ass kicked. :roll:
I thought I was going forward, but it turned out I was going backwards.

So in Counter-Strike Source the other day I was playing in a round. This guy comes up behind me to knife me. Now I am sitting there relaxed because the round is almost over. I hear the knife clink and am like huh? Then I spin the fastest 180 ever and this CT fills my vision. Needless to say I held down the mouse button (and you can't miss at that range). He was blown up the hill and through the door (on de_dust2). I emptied the whole clip. Man that was funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Battlefront worst time

played on the bespin platforms as a republic jump trooper, get blown out over the edge, forgetting that i could save myself with jetpack

BF1942 Best time

-carpetbombed germans, got like 10 kills in the desert map

Funnest times

-rammed into a bomber

-going turbo in jeep! nuff said

I've have you now - Lord Vader

on the PS2

Best Moment:

-Gundam vs Zeta Gundam: Destroyed many mobile suits with my rifle and sword attack. Then went into the entrance and damaged a Gelgoog (Water type robot, fat) then while my move is finishing off a another mobile suit jumps at me and hits my sword and blows up, think it was a Z'Gok (incase you want to google search what i'm talking about)

Worse Moment but still won

-Gundam vs Zeta Gundam: I'm in this Guntank and kill everything and accidently hit my teammate (which is a AI.after the second time I meant so I could kill the Gouf) and I also hit the enemy whos very strong. I die but I had the revive option so I lost a arm and blasted the enemy mobile suit away which was a Gouf.

(if you feel like searching about what i'm talking about go to google.com and search these names "Gundam Rx-78, Guntank, Gelgoog, Z'Gok (Water suit), Gouf)

Stupid Moments:

- Nikolai Diavolo, the villain of the James Bond game "Everything or Nothing", surviving a missile in the face and a jet crash before getting another missile in the face and still screaming as he falls to his firey death involving, yes, another missile.

- Knuckles the Echidna hitting Sonic's pod and making it bounce backwards while still hovering in "Sonic 3" before waiting for the perch he stands on to chuck him off.

- Mei Ying from "Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb", after being posessed by a demon, saying "Follow me, I know a way out of here!" while she and Indy stand on a platform surrounded by lava streams with no bridge or escape route: it's why Indy didn't run away in the first place!

- Mace Windu standing and watching Anakin Skywalker twirl his lightsaber around in order to stab him in the "Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" videogame, while still holding his own weapon and therefore able to defend himself.

Funny Moments:

- Obi-Wan Kenobi being unable to ignite his lightsaber in "LEGO Star Wars" while Qui-Gon Jinn destroys all the battle droids guarding Queen Amidala's party, before finally doing so with no more droids left standing and his Master putting his head in his hands.

- The two pilots of the Radiant IV Republic starship hanging in mid-air before falling and breaking into tiny LEGO bits in, you've guessed it, "LEGO Star Wars" opening sequence.

- The following exchange between Homer Simpson and Mr. Burns from the PlayStation2 game, "The Simpsons: Hit & Run":

Burns: "Is that you, Merriweather? Come back to haunt me, have you? Well, I killed you once, I'll kill you again...!"

Homer: "No, Mr. Burns! I't me, Homer Simpson!"

Burns: "Oh! So you're not the ghost of my former business partner? Wow, that was... wow..."

- Another quote from "The Simpsons: Hit & Run" when Homer Simpson is having to race and outwit a black sedan containing alien intruders:

Homer: "Ooh! It has the speed of a sub-boss, but the tenacity of a level boss!"

Best Moments:

- Codename 47 dressing up as a waiter in a white tuxedo and infiltrating a reception at the Russian Embassy in "Hitman 2: Silent Assassin", carrying around chocolates on a tray in one hand and a silenced pistol in the other while walking past a piano player... genius gameplay.

- Captain Sulu, thrown into the Mirror Universe aboard the ISS Excelsior, coming across his USS Excelsior being commanded by the evil Mirror Captain Sulu in "Star Trek: Shattered Universe".

- The rogue agent GoldenEye being betrayed and running from Crab Key as the nuclear reactor overloads in "GoldenEye: Rogue Agent", escaping just in time to ride the nuclear detonation's shockwave to safety in Dr. No's helicopter.

- James Bond 007, played by Pierce Brosnan, leaping off a Peruvian cliff face with no parachute or safety precautions and falling at incredible speeds in order to catch Serena St. Germaine and save her, and himself, from becoming small red splat marks in "Everything or Nothing".

http://www.theforce.net/episode3/jtf/images/jtf-count_dooku.jpg

Same game as above

-Best Moment-

-Killing 2 mobile suits at once during the end scene (rare chance)

-Worse Moment-

-Getting killed to death in one of them transforming suits with crappy weapons.

best moment

Psi opsmindgate conspiracy

Tkin a guy to me in another room and unwittingly crashing him into a gas tank setting him on fire

stupid moment

Second sight

the colonel leading the squad has an iq of 2, always states the obvious.puzzles way too easy in that game

funnest moment

SWGB building only droidekas

A couple more memorable moments worth doing if ever you get the chance...

- GoldenEye using his eye to throw an unwitting guard into the sea at the beginning of the Crab Key mission in "GoldenEye: Rogue Agent".

- Visiting the Disco Room found on Kamino in "LEGO Star Wars", where you stand on floor panels to start off a disco version of the Star Wars title theme and activate flashing coloured lights. Even two Kaminoan medics come over and start dancing with you... great stuff!

- Listening to Yoda say "Bites the dust, another one does!" while spinning around the Jedi Temple hacking up Clonetroopers in the "Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" videogame.

- Crashing into a police jeep and a glitch making it bounce onto the roof of James Bond's Porsche Cayenne Turbo, before driving around the rest of the mission in Peru with a shouting policeman on your roof, in "Everything or Nothing".

- Pestering crew members on the bridge of the USS Voyager NCC-74656 in "Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force" just to hear famous people moan at you.

Best Moment

-Prince Of Persia Warrior within Demo: Beating those 3 henchman then 2 creatures then 2 other Henchman and doing special moves all in 5 minutes. Got pushed off or fell down near the ledge after the waterpowered mill or something.

Worse moment

-Game above: Kept falling off the 3 henchman part and not doign a puzzle correctly. Then falling off the ledge were I was fighting 2 henchman.

-Getting lost in the Splinter cell demo in the cave where I hear gun shots.

-Losing a city square to the Germans since I got distracted at night. Had 2 tanks destroyed by them Germans by thinking, ah what oculd happen now. (codename panzer: phase two demo)

Just played a dumb moment and thought I'd share it with you...

- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing:

A tank blows up a statue and blocks a cliffside road just as Bond, driving his Porsche Cayenne Turbo SUV, is trying to escape. Under Q's advice, he steers his large, weighty vehicle off the cliff, sailing quite peacefully through the air before (wait for it) landing... and the Porsche BOUNCES about twelve feet into the air before landing again and, this time, staying down. As if that wasn't enough, Bond, under control of the player, drives his SUV up an almost sheer rock and grass face.

Quite hillarious, although it is Bond and three missions later he's chucking himself off a cliff as described as one of my Best Moments up above... great game nonetheless.

halo

best moment

my freind and i both have rocket launchers and we both launch em at the same time lololol

Battlefront

worst moment

pursuing some seperatist forces and turn around the corner. what used to be a 1 on 4 turned a 1 on 15, i have never seen someone die so quickly

james bond goldeneye (N64)

stupidest moment

triggering an alarm wit all guns and shootin ppl with RCP 90 and dieing becuase of shooting dead ppl b4 they have fallen to try to get to thier comrades, stupid shields..laer realizing i could have blown throughthem with my magnum

- GoldenEye using his eye to throw an unwitting guard into the sea at the beginning of the Crab Key mission in "GoldenEye: Rogue Agent".

- Visiting the Disco Room found on Kamino in "LEGO Star Wars", where you stand on floor panels to start off a disco version of the Star Wars title theme and activate flashing coloured lights. Even two Kaminoan medics come over and start dancing with you... great stuff!

- Listening to Yoda say "Bites the dust, another one does!" while spinning around the Jedi Temple hacking up Clonetroopers in the "Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" videogame.

- Crashing into a police jeep and a glitch making it bounce onto the roof of James Bond's Porsche Cayenne Turbo, before driving around the rest of the mission in Peru with a shouting policeman on your roof, in "Everything or Nothing".

- Pestering crew members on the bridge of the USS Voyager NCC-74656 in "Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force" just to hear famous people moan at you.

I love that room in Lego Star Wars. I spent like 5 minutes jumping my guy around with the music playing. 8)

I love that room in Lego Star Wars. I spent like 5 minutes jumping my guy around with the music playing. 8)

My husband and I tried to kill the Kaminoans, but somehow they were immune to even Darth Sidious and Count Dooku's combined force!

Best Moments:

Gundam Vs. Zeta- Killed 2 Mobile Suits at one time because the beam shot went through 1 suit then hit the one behind it and they both died.

Starwars Battlefront- Being in a 4 legged walker and dominating the batlefield.

Funny Moments:

Battlefield 1942 (forgotten hope mod)- ran over a enemy on Wake Island map while in a transport truck and he got flung up on the windshield with his face looking at me.

Sniping people while there driving vehicles

watching 2 tanks blow each other up at the same time.

when the battleship started to sink instead of people getting in the life boats they all rushed to the side not covered with water so they could shoot at the enemy on another ship (they killed a few people also)

Battlefield 1942 (StarWars galactic conquest mod)- when your in a Rebel escape pod and press the fire button it starts playing music and if you push the alt fire button you can drop bombs

running into a wall with a land speeder

doing barrel rolls in the imperial transport (its hard to make it stop)

landing the milinium falcon upside down and you you get out all the rooms in it are upside down as well

watching a 4 legged walker flip over and explode after stepping a rebel trench at hoth

being able to use tie fighters in hoth

I strike again!

Best Moments:

Silent Hunter III

-Going past the patrols and out going boats in the protected area with battery to spare for the hunt.

- Sneaking in Southernpool docks and sinking 2/4 ships. Damaged one and got one stuck at port :lol:

-Downing a ship while its moving.

-Escaping a bombing run from a plane and a destroyer out on patrol duty.

Codename Panzer Phase two demo:

-having fun with those tanks killing those German ai

Worst moments:

-Getting sunk by a Destroyer out at stormy seas (First patrol run)

-Got a plane and a Destroyer on my rear and they sunk me.

-Heavily damaged 3 boats and not able to sink them since my torps failed.

Codename Panzers Phase two demo:

-Got my city captured since Germans were swarming me from all angles

Funniest:

-Got a Destroyer stuck at port I was attacking rofl :lol: must have been drunk sailors :roll:

Phase Two demo: Destroying all the Germans owned stuff :roll:

Hey sigma you have Zeta also ? sweet :) To bad it aint online or I would fight you or team up with you. Hopefully Gundam World for PS3 will be online 8) Lego Star Wars was the funnest game i've played lol. I loved transformign into other characters and they didn't attack me rofl. I'll wait for Battlefront 2 to come out then i'll buy it. Then Empire at War :)