1. 1. Which is your favorite movie?

• Episode I - The Phantom Menace
    • Episode II - Attack of the Clones
    • Episode IV - A New Hope
    • Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
    • Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
    • I'm still waiting on Episode III!

Guest Scathane
TK's argument is valid, Lucas once said that at first Windu had been meant as a traitor to the Jedi, he said he had dropped the idea, but perhpas he rethought everything and we'll have Mace going over.
Interesting concept!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, Trej, but it sounds like one of those things like: He wants us to think this, so that means he'll do this, but because he wants us to think this, then he'll know we'll think this, so he'll do this, but then because he knows we'll think that, he'll do this, but then will do this to avoid us thinking this, abut he'll think--head explodes

None taken, and sorry for your head.

I just wrote what Lucas said, and offered a hypothesis based on other facts about him. After he finished ROTJ he said he wouldn't do the prequels, but he'd like to. Then he started making them, Mace Windu was the first cahr he came up for Star Wars, if he visioned him like a traitor, that idea must probably be kicking around in his brain, since he hasn't written, officially, the script, he may yet be able to make Windu a traitor.

Somewhere he said that Widnu's death will be a)spectacular or b) a complete surprise.

For A) we'll probably see him sacrificing himself so Yoda can escape, he'll more likely take on Vader.

For B) he needs to be at the right moment in the right place and betray Yoda and Kenobi, those two will escape and on the way kill Windu.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

None taken, and sorry for your head.

I just wrote what Lucas said, and offered a hypothesis based on other facts about him. After he finished ROTJ he said he wouldn't do the prequels, but he'd like to. Then he started making them, Mace Windu was the first cahr he came up for Star Wars, if he visioned him like a traitor, that idea must probably be kicking around in his brain, since he hasn't written, officially, the script, he may yet be able to make Windu a traitor.

Somewhere he said that Widnu's death will be a)spectacular or b) a complete surprise.

For A) we'll probably see him sacrificing himself so Yoda can escape, he'll more likely take on Vader.

For B) he needs to be at the right moment in the right place and betray Yoda and Kenobi, those two will escape and on the way kill Windu.

Agreed, I just felt what I wrote needed to be written.

I think it would choice B would be better, but instead of Windu being a traitor he gets killed my Boba Fett. . . . Think about it.

A twelve-year-old taking on a Jedi Master???

and defeating him???

You're delusional.

Err . . . :oops: forgot about the age factor (I Boba Fett should kill Windu because of Windu's killing of Jango Fett). :oops:

Well . . . it would be interesting. :lol:

Boba Fett stands before the man who murdered his father, that day on Geonosis was clear in his memory as if etched in transparisteel.

The Jedi was motionless staring at him, and little Boba knew that the man was frightened, smoothly the young clone maneuvered his blaster oout of his holster and pointed at the head of the Jedi.

Once.

Twice.

The blaster made a highly artificial noise.

What the -

Damn he had taken his toy blaster, not the real one.

The young bounty hunter avenger tried to run away but he fell on the floor, and his armor was too heavy. And too big. I can't move

At once he felt lighter and after a few minutes he realized that he had been floated back again to the Coruscant Manarai School, and he had still to do his homework, but he would escape and next time he would kill Mace Windu.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Boba Fett stands before the man who murdered his father, that day on Geonosis was clear in his memory as if etched in transparisteel.

The Jedi was motionless staring at him, and little Boba knew that the man was frightened, smoothly the young clone maneuvered his blaster oout of his holster and pointed at the head of the Jedi.

Once.

Twice.

The blaster made a highly artificial noise.

What the -

Damn he had taken his toy blaster, not the real one.

The young bounty hunter avenger tried to run away but he fell on the floor, and his armor was too heavy. And too big. I can't move

At once he felt lighter and after a few minutes he realized that he had been floated back again to the Coruscant Manarai School, and he had still to do his homework, but he would escape and next time he would kill Mace Windu.

HAHAHAHAHAH! :lol:

Excellent, Trej! :lol: Can I use it in my story (with full credit, of course)? The only thing I'll do to change it is name Boba Fett: Joba the Feet (an old, inside joke between me and my friends).

Sure, use it for your story, is that the same story wit the Corellian that believes in odds?

The same. It shall take place in the STAR WARS Universe and all the events of STAR WARS shall be occuring (I'm not sure about the setting), but everything will be told for the point of view of . . . normal beings.

I changed my mind, I'll keep the name Boba Fett in that little section you wrote (but there will be a character named Joba the Feet . . . a Hutt bounty hunter who dresses up like Jango Fett/Boba Fett--his hero . . . he doesn't know the difference between them).

:twisted:

Guest Scathane
A twelve-year-old taking on a Jedi Master???

and defeating him???

Maybe he'll become the embodiment of the Dark Side or something... What ever it is, I'm looking forward to it... 8)
You're delusional.
Duh! Of couse SOCL's delusionale, what did you think?! :wink:

Guest Scathane
Scath suggests that SOCL is deslusional,

SOCL accuses Scathane of being possessed by Zoot.

I'll stay dweeby and dorky...

HAHAHA! :lol: How true(!) . . . you dweeb! :wink:
Trejiuvanat, Master of the Dork Side!

Guest Scathane
Why not? If you are indeed starting to lose it and muttering to yourself is the first sign, you might as well let us in on it! :lol:

Why not? If you are indeed starting to lose it and muttering to yourself is the first sign, you might as well let us in on it! :lol:
Well, it's not as bad as that. It's simply being tired and posting far too late in the night or during a state of lack of sleep (~1-2 hours of sleep a night).

• 4 weeks later...

Blasphemer!!!

Definitely Ep III. Final plot development, effects, Darth Vader, triumph, defest. It's going to have all the elements of a classic story.

Guys, check out my Ep III Theories thread so we can all argue about it there and stay on topic!!! :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away