29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite movie?

• Episode I - The Phantom Menace
    • Episode II - Attack of the Clones
    • Episode IV - A New Hope
    • Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
    • Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
    • I'm still waiting on Episode III!

What the hell are all of you talking about? Most of the posts I've read today (not just in this thread, but in MANY others) have made close to no sense, if any at all! What the hell is going on?! Are all of you under the crippling power of . . . Zoot? 8O

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell are all of you talking about? Most of the posts I've read today (not just in this thread, but in MANY others) have made close to no sense, if any at all! What the hell is going on?! Are all of you under the crippling power of . . . Zoot? 8O

LOL :lol: but who was Zoot ?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Hey, dude22, don't fook spam around here spam like that! :x

You mean you do not know Zoot? 8O Beware of Zoot!

This is SOCL to Warlord Scath and Grand Admiral Trej: I have found two people who do not know Zoot! It reminds me of what happened the first time I inquired such; what should I do?

Dude22, there's a thread in the General Discussions forum that is entitled "What does SOCL mean?". :roll: Read throughout it and you shall have an answer to your latter question.

Getting back on subject.... Dude22, what is your favorite STARWARS movie.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Zoot is the most evil creature that ever existed in the universe. There are some that believe that Zoot existed before the creation of the world, Zoot existed before Good and Evil.

Zoot using resources we never imagined attacked several members of SWR.Com, sending them to the moon and then to Gamorr.

The various battles agaisnt Zoot Dark-CAtti Forces are called the Clone Wars.

After Evaders's post, Zoot disappeared and rumors said that that cat went to another forum... Rumors says that Zoot has come back too, and may yet start another round of the clone wars. Beware to arouse that cat's anger because it can be fatal....

BTW, Zoot is also Jahled's Cat.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Sorry man my browser did mysterious things but i already del 2 of 3.

I hope u r now pleased. Hey dude21 what is your favorite movie and give some arguments? By the way yesterday i went to cinema to see Matrix Reloaded and im a bit disappointed but i wanne stay on topic.

Haven't seen it yet, but why were you dissapointed?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I haven't seen it either, but my brother has. He said, it's a great action movie (perhaps the best now), so it's worth to see it, but you'll get nothing more then that. :wink: I'm curious about Neo's fighting scene, were he shows his kung fu knowledge with a staff. :roll: (That's my favourite weapon to practice with..)

)Yes, indeed. :) I'm practicing it for 5 years now. (But I'm intersted in all forms of martial arts too.) I heard, that Neo's kung fu is getting bether in the second part. (It was a bit lame in part one :wink: ) I could really enjoy Jet Li in this role...

Congrats, SOCL! Are you still praticing it?

We dont have any belts in kung fu. There are masters, teachers, "vice-teachers (don't know how to write it) and students. I'm stil a student. But my rank is about equal to 2nd dan black belt (My master said that). I really don't know. Well it doesn't mather at all, I think.

:arrow: Aikido is really great! That's a superb martial art. Nice choice, Scath!