Randomness

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel

1/2 scenes including various older cast members farting during takes... and Starbuck hitting a bong among other things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrR8sKUKqZU

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Gag Reel

1/2 scenes including various older cast members farting during takes... and Starbuck hitting a bong among other things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrR8sKUKqZU

8O Guys I posted that like 2 weeks ago.

Still awesome though. :roll:

Stop stealing my thunder... I stole your avater too so shut it :D

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

What are you talking about? My Avatar is Windows Vista AIDS edition, yours is... PS3?

*Google*

Oooooooh. It's some other operating system.

Yet another Gnome/KDE interface based operating system

What are you talking about? My Avatar is Windows Vista AIDS edition, yours is... PS3?

*Google*

Oooooooh. It's some other operating system.

Yet another Gnome/KDE interface based operating system

That's kind of misleading of them... you can run any interface your like or none at all and they imply it's another flavor of linux which it is not. It's bsd which is unix derivative... kind of a big difference. But that's beside the point... :twisted:

I warned you! Don't say I didn't warn you!

"DO NOT CLICK THIS!"

Ha Ha Ha Eagle... :P:lol:

Anyone else notice that thing in my Xfire thing? :?

And my little bit of randomness....

Massacre At Sluis!!!!

HoloNet Dating Month 3, Day 17, 25 ABY

- Reporting From Sluis Van Space, Sluis Sector

In only what can be regarded as the one of the largest conflicts known to our Galaxy, the battle at Sluis Van has ended in the death of Millions, if not Billions. As soon as the other ships began manuvering, the rest of the Sluis Van ships were cut down in a hail of plasma fire. Once the feat was done, the Shipyards were obliterated. The Imperial fleet began to move ontop of the Yuuzhan Vong fleet, but failed as the 'Vong' used something to absorb the incoming missile attack. Once that was accomplished, the Yuuzhan Vong did something unthinkable. A moon began to move, and then it was gaining speed and more speed untill its path was brought into orbit of Two New Republic fleets.

The Moon completely destroyed the fleets, and then crashed into Sluis Van......The planet is now lifeless. The remaining fleets began to move behind the "Vong" but the sheer amount of ships encircled the fleets and the result of Gravity warfare and Plasma fire made it a Massacre.

The battle is over, The Yuuzhan Vong stand victorious and Three NR fleets, The Imperial Fleet, and several planetary fleets Gone.

NR/NGE/Fondor/Sluis, etc

Military Forces Destroyed

Sluis Van & Shipyards

Moon Of Sluis Van

Yuuzhan Vong

Three World Ships

Hundreds of Fighters

Many Corvettes

"The Chimaera is at your command, Admiral."

—Captain Gilad Pellaeon

... Erm, what?

On a side note: I'm baaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :D:D:D

Snowboarding was fun, and I even got a lesson in the "terrain park" (Place where you go up on jumps, boxes, and all sorts of other things that can hurt like mad if you screw up). I mastered a couple of jumps and got some good air off of 'em, though I left a bit more of my face in the snow than I would've preferred to whilst learning. Luckily I forgot to bring my razor, so I had a lovely patch of face-fur to protect me :roll:

At any rate, it was nice, and as an added bonus SOCL couldn't kill me, because I was about an eigth of the circumferance of the world away from him!

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hmm, I don't think I'll look at that link everyone's talknig about ...

April Fools

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Anyone else notice that thing in my Xfire thing? :?

Yeah, was also a bit confused when I´ve taken a look at the games my friends were playing. What was it called? Something like "Wank a World"? Should have made a screenie of that, dammit. A good april fools joke. :mrgreen:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Nobody arround here did any April Fools jokes this year. It was rather odd. Normally the city paper does something crazy for the front page. One year they Photoshopped a picture of a beached whale downtown in the harbour. :roll:

EDIT:

I almost totally forgot about the epiphany I had the other day. IT had to do with George Lucas and most of us now considering him crazy. (Especially after teh prequels.) I remembered seeing some special features on DVD at some point saying that when filming Episode IV Lucas had a Nervous Breakdown.

My theory is that his problem in more recent years isn't that he's crazy, he's not crazy enough to make anything good. GL is constricted by the boundary that is sanity!

We have to get him past that boundary again before it's too late! He can fix some of the damage he's done while in his non-crazy state perhaps.