Randomness

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some interesting news about dinosaurs. Which isnt all that new... but new "proof".. yay! :)

Apparently calling a group of people "nappy headed ho's" is a racial slur.. I'm not a racist, and I don't think thats a racist slur. Al Sharpton did, and look what he's done. For those outside the U.S. (or in) that may not have heard... I do think though that it was an insensitive thing to say, and he did need to apologize to the team. Suspending him for 2 weeks was enough.. but everyone else didnt think so... so now hes fired. I'm scared whats coming next in this country sometimes.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Al Sharpton's criticism of Don Imus holds zero merit if he cannot offer an apology to the three guys in the duke rape case now that the charges have been dropped. Talk about a double standard, it's pretty much been proved the accuser is a fraud but the black community and Rev. Sharpton insist on calling them guilty.

On a sidenote, I'm not racist, but "I hate Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson..." does that qualify as a racist comment? Because they happen to black. Because they accuse white people of shit all day long. Hands them both a big mug of STFU!

http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~bartmac/stfu.jpg

Edited by budious

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Now here is my question. What are the chances of a child who has same-sex parents to be gay later in life? They grow up around it, and assume it as the norm. So eventually, this will destroy the traditional family, and all families will be all male or all female.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

The funny thing is I proposed a similar theory back in high school paper about what if you could manipulate dna at the chromosome level you could exchange an X for a Y or a Y for an X and create an offspring of yourself of the opposite sex. That be one fugly bitch! Hehe...

Besides, if lesbians start propagating the Earth with offspring then the female/male ratio will rise dramatically. I may have to convert to some religion where I can have 40 wives. 8O

I never did answer your question. Why do kids who have straight parents (or they engaged in straight sex at some point in time to conceive such person) turn up gay? Traditional family... is there such a thing anymore. Most people that I know parents are divorced and they have a step-parent and step-siblings. Maybe NY is not FUBAR yet but GA is well under way.

http://www.australiansportsnutrition.com.au/shop/images/fusion_fubar.jpg

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

When saying traditional family, I meant a family with a mother figure and a father figure, so whether it is a mom or dad or a mom and her boyfriend, its still two partners of the oppisite sex. A non-traditional family IMO is where the kids call their parents "mommy 1" and "mommy 2" or what have you. I just feel that if a child is brought up with that kind of parenting, they are more likely to develop a "gay" preference later in life. So in a few hundred years, there will be a major move where the traditional family (and people in general) are gay, and todays family of mixed-sexes will be a thing of the past. A tradition that goes back oh so many years, that defines the basic existence of animals and humans in the first place, all down the drain (ie- natural reproduction). But thats just my two cents.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Ah! Linked to my daily paper! An editorial slagged off zoo's today, the bastards! :lol:

On a serious note, i'm deeply apprehensive about how far all this is all going, and how far it's going against the natural order of things, like how nature works. Sure if you can help along a sterile woman medically with sperm from her husband to produce a child, then cool; but two women without male sperm? 8O

Besides how against the principles of evolution and the natural world I hold dear this is, imagine the psychological impact this is going to have on the child for Christ's sake! You don't have a 'natural dad,' 'your dad was actually a woman. Imagine finding all this out when 'you're old enough to know' as a quite normal freaked out teenager as well! Over the edge stuff or what. The 'right's' of a woman to have a child in this instance have simply gone to far. From whatever your moral approach, naturalist, or spiritual, there is something deeply unnatural about producing life in such unnatural means, and thus deeply morally questionable.

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

When you say unnatural the %85 Sheep, %15 Human hybrid comes to mind. Maybe scientists could figure out how to make the human genome into a functional hermaphroditic organism then nobody would have to worry about being gay or straight. I don't think there is a psychological impact from two gay parents but rather from the surrounding community, perhaps harassment experienced by children of straight parents who have not been educated about such things and a child of two gay parents that doesn't realize that discussing her two mommies is taboo. I think the child would have a perfectly normal life at home but it's how she or he is received by the rest of the community which is the impact factor.

WOW... that was well done. Very creative...

Exploding Sausage!

Random statement about my life: I NOW OWN KOTOR II FOR THE PC!!!!1one

It's all but impossible to find, but the local Target had not one but two copies! I loaned it to my friend, so I haven't actually played it yet, but he claims it's actually better than the first KOTOR. And when team Gizka finishes their mod... Well, it ought to be nice.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

@Eagle: :lol::lol::lol: Stupid cop! Poor dog.

@Tofu: KOTOR II rocks but its really ain't that much different from KOTOR I. Just a few new options and a longer story. All in all I prefer the first one.

@Kryt: One of the heroes or our time!

CAUTION!!!

Apology accepted

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Damn... They're on to me!

8O:lol::roll::wink::lol:

@Mad: Damn. If I find out that I wasted $21.19 on that thing... Ah, well. There's always E-bay, and it's sure to fetch a fine price on that site. And as I said before, when Team Gizka is done...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Warning - Mature Content:

Caught banging an inflatable doll.

The reaction of the guy in the video is awesome... uploading him banging the doll to the web... priceless!

According to Russian press:

American radio icon Don Imus disgraced, fired after threat to reveal 9/11 secrets

Now for my John Steward impression... Whaaaaaaa..... ?"

@Bud: Iwould have killed the guy if i was the one caught.

You sir, Imply that you use such a device! :lol:

Sneaks quietly up the steps to Mad's door... peaks in... 8O

My eyes!