Randomness

That game reminded me of Spider-Man

You know, I was going to say the same thing. Anyone here actually get past level 1? Or am I just a horrible n00b who loses interest after losing the first level after two whole tries?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning: Mature Content

Video = WTF + ROFLMAO :lol:

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

That ... was ... weird .. (curles up into a ball)

You may like this one as well then.

You know you shouldn't, but couldn't resist, it's okay, I won't tell anyone :D

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

That's so much more interesting than the crap CNN puts on... Why can't the world just be funnier and more bizzare?

Edit: David Tennant is my hero!

Edit 2: Gotta love the Arrogant Worms!

12/14/07

Pretty nice... as you can guess by my sig I really dig that show 8O

WTF... that so stupid. I know it's photoshopped but camera phones are just plain stupid in my opinion, I don't even like the point in shoots. I do however love Digital SLR's and own a Nikon D70s. :D

8O I may have to start watching BSG just for the music! That's some good stuff, there!

Granted, I'd have to find the episodes somewhere if I were to jump into it, as well as a large amount of time...

12/14/07

Sad and ubelievable, but true. These kind of things happen here in europe. Some people try to keep up some medieval traditions from their origin countries here in the free europe. Women still haven´t any rights in their society. :? Allthough our nations want to live with these kind of people in peace and try to teach them the spirit of a free life in europe, they resist and managed to build up a parallel-society which has it´s own rules.

In my neighbourhood there´s a turkish family which lives here since about 40 years. Both still can´t speak german. They have three daughters and one son. All have been married in an arranged marriage, expect one of the daughters, who is deaf and dumb. Which was the parents own fault, because as she became ill as a child, they didn´t called the doctor. :roll: But in that state she can´t be married to any turkish man. So she has to work for their parents the whole day like a kind of cinderella. :evil: How this works? I don´t know. It looks like as if the daughter, who is now about 40 years old, still isn´t aware that she´s a free person, who can choose her own way of life. :?

Who cares at all?! :roll: