Alien Life

Darth_Rob

Many people don't appreciate the beauty of the solar system. Its unknown, dangerous, and scary. Plus its a little hard to see without looking in *gasp!* science journals, and most people never will.

But we are meant to be philisophical. What good is having a brain if you can't question your ability to use it? :wink:

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people don't appreciate the beauty of the solar system. Its unknown, dangerous, and scary. Plus its a little hard to see without looking in *gasp!* science journals, and most people never will.

But we are meant to be philisophical. What good is having a brain if you can't question your ability to use it? :wink:

More importantly, what good is it if you are too stupid to use it???

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
Well, I guess the point is that the human race can only compare it's 'alleged' intelligence to other lifeforms on earth. As such, we define our intelligence as abstract thinking as well as the ability to create and use tools... The problem here indeed is whether or not this can be dubbed intelligent on a more universal scale... :roll:

The sign on my wall reads:

"If aliens are smart enough to travel through space, why do they keep abducting the dumbest people on Earth?"

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Umm.... Mitth.... I thought you said that the Human race is stupid... So how can they take SMART people when there are none?

People think I have the mind of a child.... well.. there right, it's at home on my desk in a jar

Umm.... Mitth.... I thought you said that the Human race is stupid... So how can they take SMART people when there are none?

*Gives Evo a high five*

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

The sign on my wall reads:

"If aliens are smart enough to travel through space, why do they keep abducting the dumbest people on Earth?"

'Dumbest' is dumber than 'dumb'. So what I was saying is that the aliens could abduct the dumb people instead of the dumbest.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"