Alien Life

Darth_Rob

I've discovered another case of stupidity- riding a motorcycle. With no helmet. And no feet. And no hands. This moron rode his bike "Superman-style" not once, not twice, not even thrice, but, um, fource past the garage of the house we were doing robotics in. I couldn't help but think "What a **** head!" whenever he went past

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
As I said, stupidity is not reserved to human beings... Anyway, do any of you guys think we have already encountered intelligent alien life here on earth? Edited by Scathane

I think it's very possible that alien life has reached Earth. Now I don't believe that all those nuts were "abducted" and "probed under uncomfortable conditions", but I do believe that the government knows more than it lets the public know. There is a small town about 10 minutes from where I live called Pine Bush, which is supposed to be a huge "UFO highway area". I read this book that some doctor wrote about UFOs in the area, and she claimed that the Sasquatch was a alien creature brought to Earth to guard and protect secret underground UFO hangar bays. Now that is just too ridiculous!

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

I think it's very possible that alien life has reached Earth. Now I don't believe that all those nuts were "abducted" and "probed under uncomfortable conditions"...

*Arches eyebrow*... I personally have no opinion on aliens... If they're out there, they're out there, but there's every possibility that they're our technological level or lower, not capable of intersteller travel, ect... I find the movies like Independance Day stupid (Though War of the Worlds was a good book... **** you, Tom Cruise!) I mean, if we found a planet with alien life on it would we attempt to conquer it?*

*Violent people, do not answer that question.

12/14/07

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Mitth... :-(

Is it agreeing with me that brings about the ' :-(' or the fact that human beings are so screwed up? If it's the first one when did it become as bad to agree w/ me as to agree w/ Tofu?

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
Is it agreeing with me that brings about the ' :-(' or the fact that human beings are so screwed up? If it's the first one when did it become as bad to agree w/ me as to agree w/ Tofu?
No, the word unfortunately refers to the fact that I feel it's a sad thing the most likely course of action will be war... :-( Edited by Scathane

In that case I can let it slide Scath.

@Tofu: I've been a bigger egotistical jackass than you are now since before you were born. You'll never reach my level. Get used to it or get over it. :twisted:

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

In that case I can let it slide Scath.

@Tofu: I've been a bigger egotistical jackass than you are now since before you were born. You'll never reach my level. Get used to it or get over it. :twisted:

*Shakes head saddly* and Mitth wonders why he's never met most of his friends in real life... :wink:

12/14/07

I can just see it now....

Alien: Hello, we are form an alien world, obviously. We have come here to help you humans save yourselves from your own self-destruction.

Humans: Oh dear god, their going to kill us!!! NUKE THEM ALLLLLL!!!!!

Alien: What the hell? Are you people that retarded?

Humans: Quick!! Before more of them arrive!!

Alien: You know what? Screw this. You want war? You got it. Eat plasma cannos, human fools!!!

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

He knows... Now I have to go find him and erase his memory, not to mention get him to erase that last post...OR I could just kill him too. Nah, BS is a good guy, I can let him live.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
On the other hand, it would be pretty naive as well if we only considered alien life friendly if they came to look us up... :roll: Edited by Scathane

On the other hand, it would be pretty naive as well if we only considered alien life friendly if they came to look us up... :roll:

I guess, but so far as evolution goes, if they are incapable of being able to go to a new area (In the universe) while too warlike to avoid battling with new peoples... Then again, Colombus and Mgellan and all them went off and acted like jackasses...

12/14/07

That is true. The conquistodores and other Europeans coming to the Americas saw the people as "savages", and wiped them out in an effort to "better them" by forcing religion and government on them. Perhaps alien life would view us as uncouth barbarians, and enslave us for our "own good".

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

They'd have a war and then a rebellion on their hands if they tried it. I for one would resist any and all attempts to enslave my friends/family, myself and, after those close to me are safe, the rest of the planet. However, I'd probably end up dead before I could save anyone. Realistically the best I'd be able to do is delay their capture/enslavement/death. That's kind of depressing to think about...

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Yeah... I always want to see the action movie where the hero, armed with the teeth, shows up and, intending to yell "Hey aliens! EAT HOT LEAD!"

But in reality only gets out "Hey ali-" before he get's ripped apart by laser fire :twisted:

12/14/07

RUN AWAY EVERYONE I AM AN ALIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I use Linux

Becasue you said that :wink:

Had to bring this up when I found it again, just for the helluvit: http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20050209

12/14/07

I found another example to offer as evidence for my claim that people are stupid.

There was guy who used skills like that to evade the police in a city near where I live. He almost got away, until he decided to jump a ledge without knowing where it led. I'm guessing the guy driving the car that hit him was a suprised as the runner when he hit the freeway.

He posted this in the Parkour/Freerunning, for those of you who don't know... thread. Towards the bottom of page one.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

i agree with mith

i have never found discovered any evidence that the human race is inteligent overall, however, i have found lots of evidence to suggest that it is not. but if you say that, then you are measuring the intelligence of the Human race by your own intelligence.... which means that there is absolutely no way for you to know if you are correct, because if you think your wrong, that would mean you're reasoning is flawed, which would mean that your reasoning about why you wrong may be wrong, which would mean that you were wrong that you were wrong about being right...

but if you decide to take a poll of other humans to see if your right, if they say your wrong than you could really be right, because they could be justifying your thogt that the human race is stupid by saying that stupid people are smart....

lol

i don't think that the human race was ment to get this philisophical(sp), its depressing to think that everything you see or think could be completely incorrect. it creeps me out, than i fell like im all alone, and than i get REALLY aware of my hands, and i wonder if my gf is slipping my some sort of drug...

and people wonder why really intellegent/people with groundbreaking ideas were so messed up...

i agree with mith

i have never found discovered any evidence that the human race is inteligent overall, however, i have found lots of evidence to suggest that it is not. but if you say that, then you are measuring the intelligence of the Human race by your own intelligence.... which means that there is absolutely no way for you to know if you are correct, because if you think your wrong, that would mean you're reasoning is flawed, which would mean that your reasoning about why you wrong may be wrong, which would mean that you were wrong that you were wrong about being right...

but if you decide to take a poll of other humans to see if your right, if they say your wrong than you could really be right, because they could be justifying your thogt that the human race is stupid by saying that stupid people are smart....

lol

i don't think that the human race was ment to get this philisophical(sp), its depressing to think that everything you see or think could be completely incorrect. it creeps me out, than i fell like im all alone, and than i get REALLY aware of my hands, and i wonder if my gf is slipping my some sort of drug...

and people wonder why really intellegent/people with groundbreaking ideas were so messed up...

[PARTIAL FAILURE]Must resist urge to BEAK![/PARTIAL FAILURE] My nick is 'Mitth'. I will refrain from BEAKing the rest of your post however.

I DO think we were supposed to become philosophers. How else would we truely be able to appreciate the beauty of the solar system as well as the rest of the galaxy?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"