• Mace Windu
    • Plo Koon
    • Adi Galia
    • Luke Skywalker

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just trying to see the ones mainly from the movies. I don't know of all of the jedi and the list would be huge. I just wanted to see out of these main ones, whod be most popular!

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Guest Scathane
i was just trying to see the ones mainly from the movies. I don't know of all of the jedi and the list would be huge. I just wanted to see out of these main ones, whod be most popular!
Fair enough... In that case, it's Luke Skywalker for me.

Fair enough... In that case, it's Luke Skywalker for me.

I voted for Yoda but after rethinking the queston... Obi-Wan for me.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

You can't take your bote back! If I can't do it in politics, you can't do it here... unless you vote for Luke that is :wink:

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I must say Obi-Wan and Yoda are both bif favorites of mine, but I must say the wise master Yoda is my favorite. Why you ask? He has always given me (and probably most SW fans) the real sense of mystery about the Force. The prequels partly ruiened this, but not completely. When he lifted Luke's drowned X-wing it astonished me. When he spoke is was awe-inspiring. Hands down I give this to Yoda. But, Obi-Wan is a sure second. :)

I didn't mind Obi-Wan in the first two movies, but he really didn't do much in the original series. He was sort of a wimp in the battle with Vader.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I like the old Ben, because he is the old General believed to be a crazy man. But under all that eccentric appearance there's a man who saw much, and suffered much.

Sure Vader/Anakin went from good guy, to lava-disposed baddie, but Ben was the one person who has the burden on his shoulder, he was Vader's master, and he failed him, to such an extent that he had to battle him and toss him into Lava. In ROTJ when he admits that his pride was the cause for all this. It takes courage to say that, even if you are a ghost.

As Anakin said it in Episode II. "He is as strong as Master Windu and as wise as Master Yoda."

And there's of course that he is taller than Yoda and doesn't look like a green blurp on the screen when he fights.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well, when he was younger he looked better when he fought, but when he's in his 60s, well, I think a stone statue has more mobility.

That is also something I didn't really understand. if he were there in the flesh, he could have tought Luke the ways of the Force and then sent hi to Yoda for some extra practice. His death was really quite senseless.

I think he knew luke wouldn't leave without him. That is why he decided to die and also because he could always be at his side to instruct him.

I guess Luke wouldn't have left without him, but I've every confidence that Ben could have been Vader's equal with a lightsaber. Vader was strong in the force, but that doesn't automatically make you a good swordsman. It's also possible that Ben knew his death would push Luke farther along in his desire to learn the ways of the force.

Guest Scathane
Maybe Ben had seen through the force that if he was to die so that luke could bring balace to the force.
We do not for sure whether it's Luke who brings balance to the force, ord do we? :?

Vader brought balance to the Force. There were too many light-side Jedi, and thus the "Force Scale" was tipped too much to the light. He killed them all, leabing only Ben and Yoda against Palpatine and Vader. Balance.:D

Guest Scathane
Vader brought balance to the Force. There were too many light-side Jedi, and thus the "Force Scale" was tipped too much to the light. He killed them all, leabing only Ben and Yoda against Palpatine and Vader. Balance.:D
I've heard that theory before but none of it is proven or confirmed, is it?

I don't think so. Looking back on what was discussed in the Jedi council in Episode I, I't looks like the Jedi though balance would favour them. Maybe they were wrong?

Well, they were also blinded by the dark side, as Yoda points out. I think Balance was made, for about 20 minutes. When Luke was officially turned into a Jedi Knight, werent the two sides equal? Then as soon as Vader turned and the Emperor was killed, they were right back to being uneven, but for a while.

Guest Scathane
I even wonder whether balance in the force means an even divide between light and dark... I don't think the light side Jedi meant it that way...

Dark and light side will always fight. The balance must be when their is anought light to contain the dark and avoid chaos but not anought to destroy the dark side.

Guest Scathane
Dark and light side will always fight. The balance must be when their is anought light to contain the dark and avoid chaos but not anought to destroy the dark side.
Well.., duhh! But as I said, I donb't believe the light side Jedi meant it that way...