Re: New Units Ideas

Yes, that is what I'm trying to explain HK-47.  Thanks for the input.  I really, really appreciate it.  I will try it when I get home after the weekend, because we're going up to our cottage, and I won't be able to use the Internet until moday.  Until then, I'll see what your great advice will do. Edited by Star Wars Godzilla Ruler

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do MOST people want to give CIS units to the ZC? Just because ZC has Droidekas MkII and Buzz Droids? Or do people mistake the spell of  C. I. S.  with  Z A N N   C O N S O R T I U M?! :P ¬¬'

The 'sky unit' is very easy to code... Just copy the Snowspeeder code and change somethings, like the model, scale, text entries, icon, health, sounds and obviously, the name of the unit.

HK-47, the reason I thought the Consortium should have these is that: One, all former separatist leaders are dead.  Two, Tyber would probably want soldiers who can't be corrupted or bribed as well as tortured if captured or disobey orders.  he would also want soldiers who needed no ay and could be replaced extremely quickly.  Three, the consortium seems to have only about half the units the Empire or rebellion does, and giving them these units would even some things out.

The Consortium may have a few units, following what you said, but it's a way overpowered.

And just because Tyber "would probably want soldiers who can't be corrupted or bribed as well as tortured if captured or disobey orders" and "soldiers who needed no ay and could be replaced extremely quickly", doesn't mean that he would be able to get all the CIS stuff. I think adding the Droidekas MkII, and the Spelunker Probe Droid as example of some other units from this kind is interesting, but all the units, including Recusants, etc, isn't...nice... It makes the ZC be no more the ZC, and just a 'reborned CIS'... Well, that's my opinion though, if that's make the game more fun to you.  ;) That can be done, there are many mods that add a bunch of CIS units for the ZC. Check EaW Files.  ;)

@ SWGR

Adding units to the game is easier than one might think. You need the units models,animations textures etc put them in the right places along with their xml and then add the name of the unit to the structure you want it buildable from in skirmish. done. that makes it seem alot simpler but overall it 10 min for a few units.

@ SWGR

Adding units to the game is easier than one might think. You need the units models,animations textures etc put them in the right places along with their xml and then add the name of the unit to the structure you want it buildable from in skirmish. done. that makes it seem alot simpler but overall it 10 min for a few units.

When you know how... ANd heroes are harder to code (more code).

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/captainartenon.pnghttp://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Sith_Lords_EaW/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5554600

Alternate Site

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6296/sweawuban0cg.png

Petition for Obsidian and Bioware to work on Knights of the Old Republic III together! 3926 Total Signatures and counting!

SW Fanon Wiki entry - Captain Artenon

"A fake news show on fox should have real news!" -Louis Black, The Daily Show.

and ground units cross several XMLs while space only need one...

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/RyuuKageSIG.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/AoSW-JCW_Banner.jpg

and ground units cross several XMLs while space only need one...

When you know how... ANd heroes are harder to code (more code).

yep they're both right. its hard work but completly possible. And not impossible.  ;D

OK, ignoring my previous CIS related post, what about giving the Rebellion the Viper Automadons Those could kick @ss because they can kill land and air vehicles!  By the way, HK-47, I was talking about how I got some views on adding CIS units to the Consortium.  Yeah, it would give Zann more firepower, but probably too much unless the Empire and Rebels also got a lot more units.  So anyway, I just regret a little thinking about adding CIS units.  I mean, it works in some ways, but there's just too many for a game.  The game would probably freeze or slow down or even crash. Edited by Star Wars Godzilla Ruler

I just thought up of a list of new planets I think could be used.

Aargau

Aargau is one of the Deep Core Worlds, and is the headquarters of the Bank of Aargau, which is owned by the Confederacy of Independent Systems' ally, the InterGalactic Banking Clan. Aargau is located in the Zug system.

The planet shares its name with Aargau, a Swiss canton near the banking capital of Switzerland, Zürich.

Also, "Zug" is the name of another Swiss Canton. It can be assumed that these names are a play on the fact that Switzerland has an inordinate number of banks.

Adari

Adari, home to the Adarian race, is a planet covered in snow-capped volcanic mountains. Adari signed a non-aggression treaty with the Empire during the Galactic Civil War. In exchange for Adarian neutrality, the planet supplied large amounts of raw materials to the Empire.

Adega

Adega is another name for the planet Ossus of Adegan system. It was once a Jedi stronghold and a source of Adegan crystals, used in Jedi lightsabers. The planet is located in the Outer Rim, bordering the Cron Drift.

Aduba-3

Aduba-3, or Aduba III, is a planet in the Aduba system in the Outer Rim. It has three million inhabitants and a small shipyard. It was once an agricultural world, but much of the land was laid waste by a mining rush sparked by false rumors of plentiful chromium deposits.

Adumar

Adumar, located near the edge of Wild Space, is a planet that was settled 10,000 years BBY (Before the Battle of Yavin) by a separatist group that was defeated by the Galactic Republic and banished. They were rediscovered eight years after the Battle of Endor by the New Republic. The world contains natural resources vital in the construction of proton torpedoes. General Wedge Antilles, Colonel Tycho Celchu, Major Wes Janson, and Major Derek "Hobbie" Klivian went on a diplomatic mission to Adumar to convince the world's leader to join the New Republic. While there, they discovered that the Empire also sent a group of pilots to secure military ties with Adumar. After a large space battle, the New Republic proved victorious, and Adumar, now under new leadership, chose to join the New Republic. The planet was subsequently bombarded by Imperial forces under Admiral Gilad Pellaeon.

Agamar

Agamar is an agricultural world in the Outer Rim. The planet was the site of two battles during the Clone Wars, and was also the home of Rebel pilot Keyan Farlander. Agamar long remained in Imperial hands, however the planet had joined the New Republic by the time of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion. During the war, many refugees passed through Agamar, but the world was later overrun by the Yuuzhan Vong prior to their invasion of Ithor.

Arbra

Arbra is a small tropical planet that served as a Rebel base after the Battle of Hoth. The Rebels called it "Salvation", since they were lucky to have found it. Forests cover most of the planetary surface, growing up the sides of immense mountains and inside the deep valleys. Arbra is inhabited by Hoojibs, who are small, telepathic sentients. They allowed the Rebels to build a base on the planet after Rebel troops helped them defeat the Slivilith, a creature that posed a threat to the Hoojibs.

The Rebel base on Arbra was built in a deep cave, which the Hoojibs lived in. The Rebels tapped into a series of crystalline power rods that provided geothermal energy directly from Arbra's core. The co-ordinates of Arbra were only given to the Rebels' most trusted operatives, to ensure that the Empire did not discover the base. When the Empire collapsed after the Battle of Endor, most of the Rebels relocated to Endor, though the Hoojibs remained proud members of the Alliance of Free Planets.

[edit] Bakura

Bakura is a small, pastoral planet on the outskirts of known space, just outside Moddell Sector. Bakura was the site of the truce between the Galactic Empire and the New Republic. Bakura was also the site of the Battle of Bakura against the reptilian Ssi-Ruuk which used the life essences of their human captives to power their war machines.

During the war with the Yuuzhan Vong, the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium attempted to assimilate Bakura through deceit. The timely rebellion by the Ssi-Ruuvi servants the P'w'ecks saved the day, but it was merely a plot by the Vong to defeat the Ssi-Ruuk.

Bakura's only native sentient species is the Kurtzen, although its most populous sentient species is human. They are also known for their repulsorlift industry, though the people are quite distrustful of droids.

In the game Star Wars Rouge Squadron III, Wedge Antilles led a strike force that destroyed a Super Star Destroyer in production there.

Bakura manufactures some of the Galactic Empire's Star Destroyers. Bakura is prominently featured in the Kathy Tyers novel The Truce at Bakura. It is also a planet Jaden Korr visits in Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

[edit] Bal'demnic

A planet of stark and rugged beauty, Bal'demnic is located in the Auril sector of the Outer Rim, in the Bak'rofsen system. With its sea-covered surface speckled with small tropical beach islands, it could have been the most desired tourist location in the galaxy. However, a tourist trade can hardly co-exist with a native noisome reptilian species known as the Kon'me. The sentient Kon'me lived in simple thatch beachside dwellings, though the upper classes built glistening bubble-like structures within the ocean-side cliffs.

Bal'demnic was largely undisturbed by matters of galactic consequence, until Commerce Guild scouts from the Confederacy of Independent Systems discovered traces of cortosis in the planet's cliffs.

Upon reaching Bal'demnic, the CIS delivered an ultimatum to the natives: let mining operations begin, or be destroyed. With little choice, Bal'demnic's leaders reluctantly allowed the Commerce Guild mining operations to set foot on the islands. The beachfront citizens however, were furious and pockets of rebellion emerged

When CIS transmissions were intercepted by the Jedi, Mace Windu was concerned -- cortosis is a rare ore that is resistant to the blade of a lightsaber. The Jedi Council dispatched a task force including Halagad Ventor, Sha Koon, and several other Jedi, and a backup detachment of clones to investigate and sabotage the CIS operation.

When the Jedi arrived on Bal'demnic, the planet was in chaos. The Kon'me had rebelled against the CIS and attacked with powerful weapons smuggled to them by unscrupulous war profiteers. After clones landed, the furious Kon'me were further enraged, and opened fire on all off-worlders.

The difficulty of the island terrain forced both the CIS and the Republic to retreat. With the CIS no longer actively harvesting the cortosis, the Republic left an orbital protective fleet to guard against further Separatist incursions on the planet.

Balmorra

Balmorra is a rocky, barren planet with many canyons in the Core region of the galaxy. The Galactic Empire used this planet as the site for many of its factories supplying AT-AT and AT-ST walkers as well as TIE fighters, mostly hidden within the canyons of the planet. Because of the heavy industry, the planet has been heavily polluted and the sky is thick with smog and pollution. This planet is featured in the video game Star Wars: Rogue Squadron.

After the death of the Emperor at the Battle of Endor, Balmorra revolted successfully, but when the Reborn Emperor launched his initial offenses during the events of the Dark Empire saga, Balmorra fell again under the Imperial fist. After the Emperor's second death, Balmorra revolted a second time, whereupon it was attacked by Military Executor Sedriss; Sedriss lost the battle as even his shadow droids could not defeat the new battle droids the Balmorrans had developed, the SD-10 battle droids and the new X-1 Viper Automadons. In exchange for the droids, Sedriss signed a peace treaty with Balmorra, granting it independence.

Bandomeer

Bandomeer is in the first two books of the Jedi Apprentice series by Jude Watson and Dave Wolverton. If a Jedi learner isn't chosen to be a Padawan by the age of 13, they will be excluded from all further training and sent to Bandomeer to work with the AgriCorps and grow crops. There are also several mining guilds on the planet. Offworld Corporation is one of the more corrupt organizations with operations on the world.

On Bandomeer, Qui-Gon Jinn's former apprentice, Xanatos, attempts to take revenge on him, but fails. Obi-Wan Kenobi is sent to Bandomeer, but is captured by mine lords. There, he is enslaved to work on mines and meets a friend who helps him escape. Bandomeer has vast traces of valuable ionite, which scrambles electronic fields. As well, Bandomeer has a large ocean which covers about half the planet.

[edit] Bastion

Bastion is the current capital world of the Imperial Remnant, and the sector capital for the far-flung Braxant Sector in the Outer Rim Territories. "Bastion" was originally a codename for the Imperial capital as it was moved repeatedly as the Imperials were forced to retreat again and again during the Galactic Civil War. The original name for the planet now known as Bastion seems to have been largely forgotten, although it lies in the Sartinaynian system.

Bastion is a planet with varied climates, much like Earth in reality, and is said to be a fairly pleasant world, one of the few in Imperial space with amenities comparable to Coruscant. It is also, however, a heavily defended position, or "fortress world" as the Empire called such positions in the late stages of the Galactic Civil War. In addition to planetary deflector shield generators, Bastion is the home port of the Braxant Sector Fleet, which contains a number of well-known Star Destroyers.

During the war with the Yuuzhan Vong, the Imperial forces defending Bastion were heavily damaged and forced to retreat. In the ensuing chaos, the capital city of Bastion, and the Remnant itself, was burned to the ground by Yuuzhan Vong orbital strikes. Rebuilding efforts are still underway, and the loss of life was great, but when compared to the absolute devastation of worlds such as Coruscant and Ithor, Bastion was fortunate.

Due to Bastion's destruction, the Empire was forced to see that to remain independent from the rest of the Galaxy was foolish. The Empire joined the Galactic Alliance after their victory over the Vong at the Battle of Borosk.

[edit] Boz Pity

Boz Pity is a cemetery world, and was the setting for one of the Outer Rim Sieges near the end of the Clone Wars. The planet has been described as being bleak and grisly. The planet was occupied by the Bozans over 4000 years before the Battle of Yavin. Jedi Master Quinlan Vos moved his clone troops to Boz Pity during the Sieges. Shortly afterwards, the planet was the site of a massive battle between the Jedi and General Grievous. Obi-Wan Kenobi discovered Asajj Ventress barely alive in a bacta tank inside a Separatist medical facility hidden on the planet. Ventress nearly died in the battle, but Kenobi refused to give in to his own dark feelings and allowed her to live—only so she could escape capture and disappear. Jedi Masters Baytes and Adi Gallia met their ends here due to General Grievous' extra arms. Shortly after Adi's defeat, Mace Windu used the force to crash a STAP on top of the General. However Grievous' bodygaurds saved him and got him off planet and repaired. "He cost to much to go to waste." -Count Dooku upon seeing the wounded General.

Caamas

Caamas is a toxic planet in the Cirius System that was formerly a highly populated habitable world, until the Empire bombarded it shortly after the Clone Wars, killing nearly all the inhabitants of the planet. The native Caamasi were a peaceful civilization, much like Alderaan. The destruction of Caamas remained a mystery for some time because Caamas had a very powerful planetary shield, and the Empire somehow managed to bring it down. It was later revealed in the The Hand of Thrawn Duology that it was sabotaged by a group of Bothans working for the Empire. The issue with the Caamas document nearly tore the New Republic apart; this was actually a clever scheme devised by Moff Disra, who went against Admiral Pellaeon's wishes of peace.

Cato Neimoidia

One of the Neimoidian "purse-worlds", Cato Neimoidia is the location of Nute Gunray's secret redoubt and was seen in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It is a colony world of the extremely wealthy planet Neimoidia, and is located in the Colonies region of the galaxy. The planet is famous for its bridges, and is sometimes given the accolade "The Bridge World".

Several events took place on Cato Neimoidia during the Clone Wars, including a failed mission with Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. Eventually, the Galactic Republic took control of the planet. Cato Neimoidian citizens' refusal to lose their home caused some minor uprisings in some bridge cities, but the Republic learned to control them by sending out frequent patrols.

Most of these patrolling assignments were given to Jedi Master Plo Koon and his clone division. Master Koon flew in his Jedi starfighter from city to city, keeping watch for disturbances involving the citizens. When Chancellor Palpatine enacted Order 66, causing all clone troopers to kill the Jedi, the instructions quickly reached Cato Neimoidia. The clone wingmen flying with Master Koon received the message, and fired upon the Jedi’s starfighter. His ship spun out of control and crashed into one of the planet's bridges.

It is unclear whether George Lucas intended Cato Neimoidia to be the original homeworld of the Neimoidians. The planet Neimoidia is supposedly where they originate from, but that is an Expanded Universe concept. [7]

Those are just a few.  I can't list them all, that would be too many.  Anyway, here's a map of the Star Wars galaxy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/Galaxymap1.jpg or here's another:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Modimapgalaxy1.jpg or this:

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f2/GalaxyNEC.jpg or this, for more technical reasons:

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/20/Starmap2.jpg

Edited by Star Wars Godzilla Ruler

OK, ignoring my previous CIS related post, what about giving the Rebellion the Viper Automadons Those could kick @ss because they can kill land and air vehicles! 

yeah those are pretty kick-(censored) arent they. Good luck finding an model of one for FOC tho.

@Hk-47 your new avatar is sweet.

@SWGR well at least thats a smaller list than your first.  ;) Start mapping. Then find someone who can put the planets in for ya. You have good ideas now harness your "abilities" and put them in game. Good Luck

@SWGR well at least thats a smaller list than your first.  ;) Start mapping. Then find someone who can put the planets in for ya. You have good ideas now harness your "abilities" and put them in game. Good Luck

Yes, that's a very nice opportunity to start mapping. It isn't that hard, unless you're trying to do a freaking detailed land map... Also, it seems that you're creative, and that's nice in mapping...  ;)

@Hk-47 your new avatar is sweet.

Hehe thanks! FEEL THE POWER OF THE FELUCIAN BEETLE! I used the beetle model (obviously) and the projectile 'Luke's lightsaber' (used by Luke's throw lightsaber ability I think) to make it in the Map Editor...  :P

Thanks you guys for the compliments.  It's just that I wish I could find the galactic coordinates for the planets themselves.  Also, the Viper Automadon pictures I saw in the comic book version of Dark Empire II looked like AT-AA's with arms and more guns, except they didn't have any anti-aircraft turrents on their backs.  Also, I like your new sig too HK-47, and is mine the Mandalorian Basilisk War Droid?  If it is, it is SWEEEET!

Also, I looked up planets at The Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia at www.cuswe.org, and found there are about 3,341 Star Wars planets (HOLY $HIT!), about 224 moons (AGAIN, HOLY $HIT!) and about 275 stars.

yep theres alot o' planets. Tkought there would be more moons tho.

and is mine the Mandalorian Basilisk War Droid?  If it is, it is SWEEEET!

i belive so let me get a better look.

*looks*

yep it is. Sure as heck. Very nice pic.

A couple fanon Planets I made up. could be useful; If anyone want to use one in a mod, ask and I give more info.

The Arbol System

Arborealis Pyro

Arborfrost

http://images.wikia.com/swfanon/images/9/91/Southern_Caxapa_Valley_Spaceport.JPG

http://images.wikia.com/swfanon/images/thumb/6/62/Arborfrost_Battle_CW.JPG/800px-Arborfrost_Battle_CW.JPG

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/captainartenon.pnghttp://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Sith_Lords_EaW/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5554600

Alternate Site

Petition for Obsidian and Bioware to work on Knights of the Old Republic III together! 3926 Total Signatures and counting!

lol

Very cool Logan! :D Did you make the second picture stuff with Lego or something like that??

Im guessing he used Star Wars models, a SW Micro Machines AT-TE and some lego.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa302/AdnamTHX1138/Sigs/THXJunoSig.png

I think those are inhabitable moons that I listed.  There's probably thousands of more moons than planets.  Another great thing about that site, it tells you the inhabitants, the weather, the planet type, where it is, and much more!  Here's a cool description of the Acklay.

This large, crustacean predator was considered vicious by any definition of the term. Originally native to the verdant plains of Vendaxa, the acklay had six legs that ended in a sharp claws, and there were three clawed fingers at each knee joint. The neck of the acklay was protected by a tall, bony crown, and its jaws were filled with sharp teeth, giving it a reptilian appearance. Although their bodies were covered with tough hides, the acklay's stomach could expand to accommodate large meals, which were required because of the creature's high metabolism. However, the distendable stomach area was also the creature's weak point, and the flesh surrounding the stomach was not as tough as the rest of its body. On Vendaxa, acklays naturally hunted during the day, seeking out sleeping lemnai on the land or feeding on fish from the oceans. At night, acklays returned to their nests. Many acklays were exported to other planets, for use in the gladiator arenas as fighting animals. Two notable colonies of acklay were formed due to this exportation, one on Geonosis and one on Felucia. On Geonosis, the main stock of acklay was bred for fighting, but many of these vicious creatures escaped, wiping out entire hives of Geonosians before being hunted down. Those acklay that escaped and survived eked out an existence on the briny shores of the Ebon Sea, where they were slowly mutated by the chemicals that leeched out of the Golbah Pit. These mutant acklays were much larger than their cousins and had black hides, instead of the normal green, allowing them to blend into the surrounding waters. On Felucia, acklays were used as weapons by the Separatists during the Clone Wars. However, the small colony on Felucia was wiped out by the 501st Legion of clone troopers.

Here's a few more Rebel units I think should be in the game.

A variant of the AAC-1 hovertank, the AAC-2 hovertank, or Anti-Aircraft Combat Tank-2, had stronger hull plating than its cousin and had stronger weapons.

Rebel officers made good use of it during the Skirmishes of Yavin 4.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/cd/AAC-1_hovertank.JPG

The Slayn & Korpil AHS-1 heavy assault airspeeder was developed shortly after the Battle of Hoth for the Rebel Alliance when they realized that they had little in the way to combat the Empire's AT-AT walkers.

During field trials, the craft gained the nickname "Walker Buster" due to its intended use. The prototype for this craft was created from a damaged B-wing starfighter, and subsequent models followed the same general design. The AHS-1 had two of the B-wing's airfoils joined onto the B-wing's command pod. Repulsorlift engines with additional ion afterburners were mounted on the underneath of the command, at the rear. An additional stabilizer airfoil was mounted above and aft of the command pod and was connected to the vehicle by two vertical stabilizers which were mounted on the main airfoils.

The Walker Buster's armament consisted of two Taim & Bak KL5 laser cannons which were mounted individually on each wingtip (which were the same housings which also held the landing gear), an Arakyd proton torpedo launcher mounted in the rear of the command pod and fired through a tube which ran to the end of the command pod's "chin", and finally a Thunderbolt 595 quad blaster cannon which was mounted on the nose and provided low-level firepower for the speeders less durable targets. However, the Walker Buster's primary weapon were its four GX-15 "Starbolt" concussion missiles, a new form of advanced weapon produced specifically for the AHS-1.

Although its armament made it a formidable enough fighting machine, the Walker Buster had a serious drawback; its size and weight. In fact, it was so heavy that it relied as much on its airfoils as it did its repulsorlifts for lift and stability, and even required a brief takeoff run to generate enough lift to gain altitude. Additionally, it had rather poor maneuverability. Though its ion afterburners gave it enough speed to far outperform the AT-AT and AT-ST walkers it was designed to take down, this lack of maneuverability made it particularly vulnerable to TIE fighter attack or concentrated laser fire.

Despite these flaws, the Walker Buster was expected to play a large part in the war against the Empire and was thought to be deployed soon after its test flights.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/0e/Walker_Buster_Airspeeder.JPG

The Endor Forest Ranger was a repulsorlift vehicle used by the Rebel Alliance.

It featured a closed gyroscopic cockpit and was driven by one driver. It had two large blaster cannons sideways and two smaller in front.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/88/Endorforestranger.jpg

The Loratus Mobile Proton Torpedo Launcher was a vehicle used by the Rebel Alliance during the early stages of the Galactic Civil War.

It was manufactured by Loratus and was a mobile parabolic projectile platform that was made for taking out enemy units at far range with the help of a spotter. These units were also capable of laying mines to blow up unwary Imperial units.

They were the precursor to the MPTL-2A, although both saw use throughout the conflict.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/34/MPTL.jpg

The Armored Freerunner was considered one of the most powerful assets of the Rebel CAV arsenal.

It got its name from the freely rotating gun platforms mounted on the repulsorcraft. These platforms were designed to accommodate various kinds of weaponry, based on mission requirements. Armed with stripped down anti-personnel and anti-vehicle batteries, each vehicle could be equipped with anything from two to four weapon batteries, based on its battlefield assignment. Each weapon had the option of being operated by individual gunners or linked together to save manpower.

The defunct Kelliak Arms and Armor Company advertized the Freerunner as the "ultimate in fast, flexible firepower", which allowed the owner the "freedom to meet any combat situation with the appropriate countermeasure". In the end, the product did not appeal to the Imperial Army, and so the entire advanced stock of Freerunners was sold to arms merchants and undercover Rebel agents.

The Freerunner featured a standard open-air cockpit, which allowed for increased visibility for the driver, it also made the driver a prime target and limited the vehicle's use under certain atmospheric conditions. Thus whenever possible, Rebel techs modified the cockpit to be enclosed.

Packing an offensive punch, Freerunners were like medium tanks and had reasonable maneuverability and armor.

During the Fifth Battle of Yavin IV, they would serve as part of the Rebel ground defense.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/1/10/Rebel_Freerunner.jpg

The T3-B heavy attack tank was a heavier complement to the T1-B, being used by the Rebel Alliance during the early stages of the Galactic Civil War.

It was a treaded tank manufactured by Yutrane-Tackata and was considered too heavy to be used for operations other than surface-to-surface combat.

Yutrane-Tackata later designed the T4-B heavy tank, an upgraded form of the older T-3B.

The T3-B's ordinance consisted of missiles and heavy blaster-cannons, and was strong enough to take on even the mighty AT-AT walker.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f1/T3-B.jpg

The T1-B hovertank was a tank used by the Rebel Alliance during the early stages of the Galactic Civil War.

It was manufactured by Yutrane-Tackata and served the purpose of a "swift-moving anti-infantry and anti-aircraft weapons platform".

One notable advantage was that the tank was equipped with energy shields in addition to its light armor. These did not last long in combat, but kept it safe for several shots from lightly armed enemy vehicles.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/a6/Yutranehover2.jpg

The Ultra-Light Assault Vehicle (ULAV) was a tiny landspeeder used early on in the years of the Galactic Empire.

The ULAV was armed with one twin forward laser cannon (fire-linked), one forward concussion grenade launcher, and a rear-facing medium blaster cannon.

They were eventually phased out due to a perceived "lack of intimidation" in their enemies, and were put into storage, for possible later use.

Due to raids on Imperial outposts, the Rebel Alliance soon gained a great number of these tiny speeders. With their great speed and agility, the ULAVs had the advantage of dodging most forms of artillery.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/34/ULAV.jpg

It was equipped with an ion engine and a fully pressurized cockpit, allowing it to operate at trans-orbital altitudes.

Civilian versions of the skyhopper were armed with pneumatic cannons, though many law-enforcement agencies and planetary militaries throughout the Galaxy utilized modified T-16s due to their overall good performance; however, because it was armed with only a single mounted repeating blaster, it was often overlooked by the military.

Even so, these airspeeders were often used as training vehicles by the Rebel Alliance, due to the fact that their flight controls were similar to those of X-wings.

A T-16.The skyhopper was a common sight across the Galaxy, with versions of the craft found on nearly every settled world. The T-16 was identified by its tri-wing design and triangular cabin. The three wings, which were reproduced in countless Imperial transports, provided excellent stability. The central airfoil segmented the canopy and blocked much of the pilot's view, but computer displays and a holographic mapping system compensated for this decreased field of view.

The speeder had a top speed of approximately 1,200 kilometers per hour. Many young pilots preferred skyhoppers over landspeeders because of the increased maneuverability.

Luke Skywalker owned a T-16 on his home planet of Tatooine, where he would use womp rats as target practice and race through Beggar's Canyon with his friend, Biggs Darklighter.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/88/T16skyhopper_negvv.jpg

Now here's a few Empire vehicles.

Manufactured by Arakyd Industries, the XR-85 tank droid was a treaded, automated tank armed with a heavy particle cannon, two forward light turbolasers, four twin heavy repeating blasters (two at the front, two at the back), and one aft Golan Arms DF.9 cannon (for anti-personnel duty). It was part of the Galactic Empire's arsenal.

A partially-damaged XR-85 fighting on Coruscant.The first models were small enough to allow multiple units to be carried aboard a Sentinel-class landing craft. They were used to protect bases, attack Rebel uprisings, and keep the peace on Imperial worlds.

Later models, produced right after Grand Admiral Thrawn's return and subsequent campaign, were more inexpensive and practical to mass-produce. They utilized a pirated Industrial Automaton R7 droid brain matrix, used in the R7-series astromech droid, which made each droid far more independent and intuitive than earlier generations of combat droids.

Cost-cutting by the crumbling Empire made the XR-85s a good alternative to other assault vehicles, as it became more difficult to find or train qualified crew. The production of tank droids was increased in order to bolster ground forces wherever possible.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/5/5f/XR-85TankDroid.jpg

The Tracked Shield Disabler (TR-SD) was a huge single-purpose Imperial vehicle, built to weaken and/or disable protective shields around Rebel bases.

This would allow other units, more vulnerable to the effects of shields, to pass through, as well as giving various forms of artillery a chance to wreak havoc on the enemy forces/buildings.

The TR-SD carried a pair of missile launchers and two ion cannons.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/9b/Shield_Disabler.jpg

Now for some Zann Consortium vehicles.  Some are Mandalorian in design.

Mandalorian battle harnesses were a form of vehicle used by the Mandalorians. During the New Sith Wars, these were used alongside Mandalorian soldiers and Lagartoz War Dragons to ambush the Dark Underlord's camp during a campaign against the Sith Lord's forces.

Millennia later, Olag Greck forced R2-D2 to go into Hosk Station's droid arena driving a battle harness.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/67/80SithWar.jpg

Tanks were used by the Death Watch during the Mandalorian Civil War. At least one was destroyed during the Battle of Concord Dawn. It had a pair of medium weapons on a turret, two smaller front-facing weapons and possibly a turreted missile launcher on the back. It was immune to small arms fire, but not from an explosive charge located on its belly.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/4/44/DW_APC.jpg

The Basilisk war droid was an intelligent Basiliskan battle droid. When the Mandalorians conquered the Basiliskan homeworld, Basilisk, around 3,997 BBY and subjugated the intelligent Basiliskans into simple-minded Lagartoz War Dragons, they also seized the designs of the droids and continued to manufacture them. The droids gained infamy during the Mandalorian Wars, when Mandalorians using the droids as mounts terrorized a large swath of the Galactic Republic.

A Mandalorian-mounted Basilisk war droid at the Battle of Vanquo.The original Basilisk was a large animal-like droid created by the Basiliskans in their own image, though outside commentators would remark that it resembled a combination of a Zalorian rock lion and a Karren beetle. When the Mandalorians began producing them, they included a dorsal control mechanism with which a mounted rider could control the droid in battle. Despite this, the droids retained a large amount of artificial intelligence. It was said that a Mandalorian and its Basilisk shared a common bond, almost like a friendship. If the droid was destroyed in battle, its pilot would give it a warrior's funeral before sending it into a star. Mandalorian tinkering eventually spawned countless customized variants of the droid, some departing dramatically from the original design. Later versions included closed cockpits, larger wings that served as S-foils, and the virtual elimination of animal-like features, giving the droid an appearance closer to that of a starship.

A Basilisk war droid displaying its weapons capabilities.The Basilisk war droid could operate in both atmosphere and vacuum, and readily participated in fleet engagements. Space combat would require a Mandalorian rider to wear a pressurized suit into battle. If the tide turned and help was needed planetside, the droid could even plunge down from orbit to participate in ground battles. It was armed with laser cannons, shatter-missile launchers, shockwave generating rods, and heavy brawling claws, though some variations omitted the heavier weaponry in favor of performance. The pilot could even secure his own weapons to the droid, such as blasters or axes.

Mandalore Ordo's divergent Basilisk war droid.After the Jedi Civil War, Canderous Ordo's Mandalorians on Dxun created a modified Basilisk capable of holding three people. During the Second Battle of Onderon, such a vehicle was used to bring the Jedi Exile from Dxun to Iziz, the capital of Onderon, much to the fear of the locals (and the armies of both the Royalist-Republicans and the Vakluist Separatists), having seen this droid in action many times during the recent war with Mandalorians.

During the Galactic Civil War, the Basilisk, especially later derivations, would influence MandalMotors' StarViper-class attack platform design.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/65/Basilisk_war_droid.JPG

SWEET!!!

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/9/92/Basilisk.jpg

MY PIC....DOUBLE SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

The Etti-class light transport, better known as the Etti Lighter, was mid-sized freighter produced and used by the Corporate Sector Authority.

Though the 125 meter vessel was equipped with a hyperdrive, in its standard configuration it carried only three days of provisions and was therefore limited to short-range (often intra-system) missions. It could carry up to 400 tons of cargo and was well defended with 10 quad laser cannons.

In remote, low priority systems of the Corporate Sector, the CSA Security Division used modified Etti Lighters, equipped with upgraded power generators and turbolasers, as anti-smuggling patrol craft. Han Solo and Chewbacca encountered one of these modified Etti Lighters at Duroon.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/f/f4/EttiLighter.jpg

The catamaran was named for the oevvaor, a predatory marine reptile that prowled the coasts of Kashyyyk. The hulls of the craft were very tough, as they were handcrafted from wroshyr wood.

The craft was also extremely quick and agile. It was powered by a compact twin repulsorlift, that provided lift for atmospheric flight, while also helping to decrease the overall mass of the catamaran, and a pair of podracer-style engines provided the forward thrust. Finally, a pair of rudders located at the end of each hull provided steering in both the air and the water.

The catarmaran was not designed for combat in mind, it was originally a sports and fishing craft. It was pressed into military service as a response to Confederacy's invasion of Kashyyyk. As a consequence, it was lightly armored and lacked any weaponry.

During the battle the passengers were equipped with their own personal bowcaster or blaster cannon, which could be supported on a small mount that was retrofitted on the craft for the purpose of stabilizing these weapons when firing.

Oevvaor catamarans were later employed to repel Imperial invasion forces during the early years of the Empire. Many catamarans had been retrofitted with rocket launchers and repeating blasters following the end of the Separatist invasion.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/6/60/Wookieeflyingcat.jpg

The Kas air cruiser was a model of repulsorcraft employed by the Wookiees. Although the vehicle moved and fired slowly, its firepower was immense. One shot could decimate a large area of enemy forces. With its longer than average range, it was able to bombard turrets without being fired upon in return. In well protected groups, several of these impressive ships could lay waste to whole enemy bases.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/37/WookieMobileCannon.jpg

The fluttercraft was named after the predatory insects known as gnasps, which were native to the Wookiee colony moon of Alaris Prime. It was a compact twin-seated scout craft used to patrol the dangerous lower levels of the jungles of Kashyyyk and for rescue missions. The vehicle had no armor and relied on speed and agility to avoid enemy fire, though it was fitted with a rear-mounted laser cannon operated by the vehicle's gunner.

A fluttercraft on Kashyyyk.The Raddaugh Gnasp was developed as a civil security patrol vessel, and was commonly used in recon missions and perimeter scans in the dangerous underbrush of Kashyyyk's forests. However, it was pressed into military service during the Clone Wars, and saw action during the Battle of Kashyyyk in 19 BBY.

Weeks later, they would be employed once more in the defense of the Wookiee homeworld, this time entering into combat against Imperial stormtroopers under the command of Darth Vader. Many fluttercraft had been retrofitted with laser cannons following the initial departure of Imperial forces from the planet. This time, however, the Wookiees did not prevail, and the planet was enslaved.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/8f/Wookie_Fluttercraft.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/1/19/Catamaran.JPG

The Naboo N-X Police Cruiser, most commonly called the Police Cruiser, was the atmospheric version of the N-1 Starfighter, although it was also capable of sub-orbital flight. It was nine meters long and resembled the yellow N-1 aside from a third engine module, lack of an astromech droid, and the blue paint scheme, though both were remarkably similar in appearance and performance.

The N-X was a recent addition to the Royal Naboo Security Forces during the Invasion of Naboo. The N-X was designed and manufactured by Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps which also developed the highly successful N-1. The RSF garrison in Theed received the first squadron of these fighters a year before the Battle of Naboo. Other Naboo city-states had since started to receive their own N-X squadrons. Because of their likeness to the N-1's, they would often be used as training vessels.

The light alloy armored hull on the N-X is similar to the N-1 and also gives the fighter its speed and maneuverability. This has made the N-X starfighter an excellent patrol craft and atmospheric missions. However, when forced to engage heavier or more numerous enemies, its weakness become apparent. In such situations, the pilot has no alternative but to activate the overthruster and withdraw to friendly supporting units.

During the occupation of Theed by the Trade Federation, a mixed force of N-X and N-1 fighters liberated a Trade Federation internment camp, this successful mix of vehicles brought the Trade Federation's droid forces into disarray days before the Trade Federation Droid Control Ship was destroyed in orbit over Naboo. During the Clone Wars, the N-X continued to serve the Naboo by combating both pirates and Separatist forces in the Naboo system.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/e/ee/Asgpolic.jpg

The Variable Altitude Assault Transport/ enforcement (VAAT/e) was a predecessor to the LAAT gunship used by the Coruscant Police Force and Republic Security Force as a rapid troop deployment platform.

It was manufactured by Rothana Heavy Engineering and measured 25 meters in length, 7 meters in height, and had a wingspan measuring 25 meters. Its cargo capacity was about 36 cubic meters in the main hold, and it could carry about 15 troops and 1 IM-6 battlefield medical droid.

Its crew consisted of one pilot, one copilot/gunner, and two auxiliary turret gunners. It was armed with a concussion missile launcher and two dual heavy laser cannon turrets.

A VAAT/e was used against Jango Fett after he assassinated Senator Connus Trell.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/cc/CoruscantPolice.jpg

Im guessing he used Star Wars models, a SW Micro Machines AT-TE and some lego.

No legos used. set those up in real snow, then removed the ski lodge in photoshop.

Alternate Site