Re: New Units Ideas

Because you're making a lot of uneccesary topics...

spam...

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys....please. Get back on topic. I believe it was about new unit ideas:

Cool new units would be all the stuff from EU. Like all the wings(K-Wing bombers, V-Wing airspeeders, B-Wing, E-Wing, etc.)

Also improved versions of Mon Cals would be nice.(like the MC-B357 or whatever they're called)

That's my $0.02 for now.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

I agree with Dorkthehunter.  There should be at least some improvements, if not many.  Also, does anyone else think there should be more Consortium units?  I was thinking of a timeline stroy like this:

After collecting the credits from the Eclipse, Tyber absorbed the Black Sun Pirates, the Bounty Hunter's Guild, and the Hutt Cartel.  Whil doing this, he uncovers some very interesting information about the Clone Wars. Tyber then went to Neimoidia to research some recently uncovered droid models.  After (ahem),persuading the makers to hand over all ideas, he realized he could more than double his forces through the help of droids.  "After all, droids can't be bribed and make perfect soldiers to follow orders," he reasons.  "They need no pay and if damaged, they can be easily repaired."  From there, he tracks down all old separatist planets including Mustafar, Mygeeto, Felucia and Ilum.  There, he uncovers even more droid technologies, including some fairly recent ones conducted by pirates.  He then, like his Droideka MKII, adds newer technologies to the droids to make them stronger and better.  Then, he starts building many, many droids for his armies and space fleets.  He adds at least 24 new space units, 6 heros of old (they are in fact cloned and improved versions of General Grevious, Asaaji Ventress, Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Jango Fett and Pors Tonith (( a great tactician)) as well as old bounty hunters and pilots that have been cloned).  He also adds at least 10 new infantry units, 20 new vehicle units and at least 10 more slave/special units.  He also has uncovered secret information on at least 20 planets that were hidden from known star charts.  He intends to corrupt and conquer these worlds, and in doing so, continue to spread his influence over the galaxy and become the greatest crimelord ever.....

Edited by Star Wars Godzilla Ruler

You should start downloading converted, animated, skinned, etc etc (I mean, ready for use models) and try to code then for your personnal use instead of just keep dreaming... Then, you would be able to make some of these ideas come true... That's very more interesting and usefull (to spare time with) then making idea topics...  ;)

You know, Asaaj Ventress would work canonically. She disappeared with Alpha 17. And the new greivous could be a NK droid ;).

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/captainartenon.pnghttp://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Sith_Lords_EaW/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5554600

Alternate Site

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6296/sweawuban0cg.png

Petition for Obsidian and Bioware to work on Knights of the Old Republic III together! 3926 Total Signatures and counting!

SW Fanon Wiki entry - Captain Artenon

"A fake news show on fox should have real news!" -Louis Black, The Daily Show.

You know, Asaaj Ventress would work canonically.

Sorry, it wouldn't. According to a magazine I read, she's going to make an appearance in The Force Unleashed, and probably die.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Poodo.

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/0/captainartenon.pnghttp://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Sith_Lords_EaW/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=5554600

Alternate Site

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6296/sweawuban0cg.png

Petition for Obsidian and Bioware to work on Knights of the Old Republic III together! 3926 Total Signatures and counting!

SW Fanon Wiki entry - Captain Artenon

"A fake news show on fox should have real news!" -Louis Black, The Daily Show.

Clone Asaj? That' VERY improbable...

:P

YAY!  :D I got my TIE Scouts board ability working! At least in the TIE itself... Now is time to add that to the squadron and make a container, since targetable abilities does need containers...  :P

I did a Maul reskin. ill uploadit to rapidshare if enough people are interested

Oh, should be nice...  ;)

Well maybe Tyber could clone her and improve her skills or something.  anyway, Darth Maul and General Grevious would be great units to have.

UG....

Darth Maul was actually cloned once, and Grievous's shell was turned into NK-Necrosis, but Assaj being flash-cloned and trained by Tyber!? Flash cloning doesn't even exist in Star Wars!

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Darth Maul was actually cloned once, and Grievous's shell was turned into NK-Necrosis, but Assaj being flash-cloned and trained by Tyber!? Flash cloning doesn't even exist in Star Wars!

lol

I don't know wich is funnier: 'flash'-cloning or she being trained by Tyber.  ;D

Really, you had better ideas then this one.  ;D

I mean, like, clones popping out of the machine full grown in 5 minutes. That's really stupid.

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

I mean, like, clones popping out of the machine full grown in 5 minutes. That's really stupid.

I got it...

Another idea: Sniper Troopers! I made it in my game using Scout Trooper model... Still needs some minor adjustments...  ;D

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Codeuser made that. He even redid the skin...I wish he would just ask me next time...

EDIT:wow...http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Spaarti_cylinders...Flash cloning

Edited by 1upD

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

(UG....

Darth Maul was actually cloned once, and Grievous's shell was turned into NK-Necrosis, but Assaj being flash-cloned and trained by Tyber!? Flash cloning doesn't even exist in Star Wars!)-1Upd Quote

Well, here's a few things.  One, what is NK-Necrosis?  Two, how about we have Silri and Urai Fenn train Assaji since they're great Force characters.  (I know Urai doesn't use the Force, but he could teach her patience and stealth.)  Three, if they were to clone General Grevious and Darth Maul(again), wouldn't it be simpler to download the original's memories and train them more?  By the way, what the heck is flash-cloning?  It sounds sort of retarded.  Clones have to be grown biologically, not like these next stupid instructions. (#1, put tab of powder on ground. #2, using an eyedropper, place 3 drops of water on tablet.  #3, when clone is done growing in 10 seconds, give it weapons and tell it to go fight the enemy.)  That is ridiculous(although, it would be good in life-or-death situations, where you are about to be destroyed or something) and makes no sense.  Anyway, what about a new idea where the rebels uncover some cloning material and start cloning fallen jedi, like Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Taak Shi and others?  Then they would have a bunch of jedi to kick @ss with!!!!  also, maybe Tyber could find some new technologfy like ion missiles or Litanium crystal armor or something.

(UG....

Darth Maul was actually cloned once, and Grievous's shell was turned into NK-Necrosis, but Assaj being flash-cloned and trained by Tyber!? Flash cloning doesn't even exist in Star Wars!)-1Upd Quote

Please use a quote box.

Well, here's a few things.  One, what is NK-Necrosis?

A droid made out of Grievous's captured armor.

Two, how about we have Silri and Urai Fenn train Assaji since they're great Force characters.  (I know Urai doesn't use the Force, but he could teach her patience and stealth.)

Assaj shouldn't be brought back. Maybe you should just make your own character that is somewhat similar in lightsaber style to Assaj.

Three, if they were to clone General Grevious and Darth Maul(again), wouldn't it be simpler to download the original's memories and train them more?

What do you mean? You can't just 'download their original memories. You shouldn't clone them again, Necrosis and the reborn Maul could fit the FoC timeline.

By the way, what the heck is flash-cloning?

Instant cloning. It's only possible in Star Wars with Spaarti cloning cylinders. It seemed like you suggested that's what would happen, because Urai and Tyber would'nt have time to clone these characters in the FoC time.

It sounds sort of retarded.

You started it.

Clones have to be grown biologically, not like these next stupid instructions. (#1, put tab of powder on ground. #2, using an eyedropper, place 3 drops of water on tablet.  #3, when clone is done growing in 10 seconds, give it weapons and tell it to go fight the enemy.)

I know that! Actually, they don't, due to spaarti technology.

That is ridiculous(although, it would be good in life-or-death situations, where you are about to be destroyed or something) and makes no sense.

I know it's rediculous, you started it!

Anyway, what about a new idea where the rebels uncover some cloning material and start cloning fallen jedi, like Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Taak Shi and others?  Then they would have a bunch of jedi to kick @ss with!!!!  also, maybe Tyber could find some new technologfy like ion missiles or Litanium crystal armor or something.

If they were to clone fallen jedi, why not just clone one of them multiple times?

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Because, 1Upd, the fallen jedi have certain attributes and powers different from others.  Anyway, instead of Assaji, maybe Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus could be cloned.  After all, wasn't he stronger than Darth Maul?  As for the memories thing, maybe they could just modify the memories and attributes (genetically) to get them as close as possible to the original. Edited by Star Wars Godzilla Ruler