What is evil?

glandry

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most evil of them all?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most evil of them all?

• Sauron
    • Palpatine

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, Sad...But, True. Who knows, maybe some smart person will think of something...
Imperium Americana? Oh, wait, that's not a good idea! :wink:Because it already exists.

All in all, I think this topic has basically come to the conclusion that we need a dictator (sort of) that is one of the people and will rule for the people as one of them. More power to the people through an upper, ungreedy power. Sadly...well...as Trej and I have said, it won't happen due to human nature. :(

Thats right, therefore the "dictator" must be easiely changeable :roll:

That means, there is a strong force nessesarry to kick the false dictator and that could only be all the people.

Today, if a group of about 300000 men and women would try to keep George Bush down, the US army would shoot down 150000 of them and get the rest imprisoned.

Its not good that the guys which are at the Power only try to consolidated their Power.

:(:(

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Thats right, therefore the "dictator" must be easiely changeable :roll:

That means, there is a strong force nessesarry to kick the false dictator and that could only be all the people.

Today, if a group of about 300000 men and women would try to keep George Bush down, the US army would shoot down 150000 of them and get the rest imprisoned.

Its not good that the guys which are at the Power only try to consolidated their Power.

:(:(

Excellent example, dude21! Excellent! May I quote you and use it?

Isn't that what you just did?
Smart ass. :roll:

I assume he was referring to use it in one of his papers, stories, etc....
Precisely.

Nice yo have you back SOCL, what was it that prevented you from coming here?
It was my eternally piece of shi--crap PC! :evil: