What is evil?

glandry

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most evil of them all?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most evil of them all?

• Sauron
    • Palpatine

Guest Scathane
No, smartlunch! Read the earlier posts, dude! You think we pay our royalty 4.474.000 euros per month???!!! 8O

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
You're right, it was a typo: the amount we pay in total is 7.474.000 euros per annum. This means that of 7.452.830 working people, each pays 1,01 euros per annum...

Guest Scathane
I never said that I felt a monarchy to be the proper form of state. However, I doubt that a republic is either better or cheaper...

Guest Scathane
I know

and its not so that the Netherlands are a Monarchy its a republic too isnt it? The Monarchy has just representive advantage.

Nope:

"Das Königreich der Niederlande ist eine parlamentarische Monarchie: Die Funktion des Königshauses ist in der Verfassung, in anderen Gesetzen und im ungeschriebenen Staatsrecht verankert."

Read the rest in German on: http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/DU/welcome.html

England and Spain also are a parlamentary monarchies...

In Spanish there is a rhyme for that:

La Reina reina,

pero no gobierna.

It means that the queen is part of the hierarchy, but does not have true political power...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

I mean what I wrote :?

"Monarchy sucks": Monarchy is bad thing what isnt nessasary and I would never work for a fucking guy or bitch who just eat caviar and trink wine :x

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
I mean what I wrote :?

"Monarchy sucks": Monarchy is bad thing what isnt nessasary and I would never work for a fucking guy or bitch who just eat caviar and trink wine :x

Is there any difference to your President?

The difference is , that the president is working and dont gets about 7 million per annum

I dont know the exact payment but its not more than 300000 € per annum. I believe its even lesser :roll:

Guest Scathane
The difference is , that the president is working
So is our Queen, dude... And I can promise you she makes more than 40 hours a week! :)

...and dont gets about 7 million per annum
Neither does our Queen: she gets about € 3.966.000... :)

I dont know the exact payment but its not more than 300000 € per annum. I believe its even lesser :roll:
Ah, speaking of differences: you're talking about his salary, whereas the Queen amount is not her salary: it's an allowance. This allowance consists of separate components for staff costs, income, and other expenses. You see, the point is that the Queen pays for her own personnel and costs, whereas the German president charges these costs to the Republic of Germany. If you add these costs to his salary then, I'll bet you, his allowance is far higher than our Queen's. :)

As I said: I doubt whether a republic would be better than our monarchy...

U realy think what u said??!

well we have just one president and he changed every 5 years so its every time another one. And he must be elected if he is it worth.

The queen can be stupid like bread and is nevertheless the queen because of her heritage.

Thats not so in democracy.

But I am not surprised that u said something like that because of the brainwashing and propaganda by the sovereigns in the countrys with monarchy.(like the stupid british) :D

Guest Scathane
U realy think what u said??!
Yes, I do, but the comments I made in my last post were about allowances and salaries, not about heritage vs. being elected. But, because you usher other arguments, I will discuss them below.

well we have just one president and he changed every 5 years so its every time another one.
We have a Prime Minister who is elected every 4 years, so in effect, we have the same political rotation that you guys have. Mind you that the leader of our country is the Prime Minister, not the Queen; the Prime Minister holds power over the Queen. :D

And he must be elected if he is it worth.

The queen can be stupid like bread and is nevertheless the queen because of her heritage.

The heritage part of it is of course true: it's strange that someone should hold a certain position just because s/he was born to a certain family. However, the fact that a president is elected doesn't guarantee he isn't stupid as bread... :roll:

Thats not so in democracy.
Do not confuse the fact that we have a monarchy and not having a democracy. The Netherlands are a democracy just as much as Germany, the USA, UK or France are. :D

But I am not surprised that u said something like that because of the brainwashing and propaganda by the sovereigns in the countrys with monarchy.(like the stupid british) :D
Who's the brainwashed one here, dude21? They had you believe that your president only costs you € 300.000 a year! :twisted: Edited by Scathane

Oh my and I never wanted to look into this thread, but look where my boredom has lead me. :?

Tell me Scath, are the first 6 pages filled with the same content, or is there anything about StarWars in it ? :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
Oh my and I never wanted to look into this thread, but look where my boredom has lead me. :?

Tell me Scath, are the first 6 pages filled with the same content, or is there anything about StarWars in it ? :wink:

There actually was some Star Wars in there too... However, I keep getting entangled in these debates with dude21 here... Problem is, however, that he keeps cutting them off as soon as he realises I fried all his arguments and that I'm his mental superior... :twisted:

P.S - he now wants to dish it out in an online game of Warcraft III :roll:

No, mask there isn't it started with a Sauton Palpy comparison and it drifted into a discussion about the constitutional monarchy of the Netherlands in comparison to the parlamental democracy in Germany.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

well as long as the topic is drifting about...

anyone watch wimbledon? how bout those Americans and Russians? :o

Dude, the Shnozzleberries taste like....shnozzleberries...