What is evil?

glandry

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most evil of them all?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most evil of them all?

• Sauron
    • Palpatine

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well I guess we should all thank you SOCL.
For my ignorance? :? Well, in that case: you should all bow down before me!!! :twisted:

I would bow down but I just woke up. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Its not that it wasn't fun to talk about I am just afraid of losing My only arm to a hungry freak. :D

Guest Scathane
Youre remaining arm?! :wink:
Quite naturally, his remaining arm... What exactly is it that you're confused about?

Youre remaining arm?! :wink:
Quite naturally, his remaining arm... What exactly is it that you're confused about?

Why confused?? :? it was "wink" icon

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
Real evil is when the lady puts catsup or mayonnaise on my burger without asking me if I want it.
Real evil is what you're going to experience for having catsup on your burger... 8O

I don't think either of the two is really EVIL in the term. Simply greedy, and very alike in that.

Think about it:

- Palpatine did everything he did to make himself ruler of the galaxy.

- Sauron did what he did to become ruler of the world.

They didn't use dissimilar methods at all:

- Palpatine used Death Star-like weapons to vaporize people as an example to others (a more practical solution)

- Sauron wiped out entire villages, seeking to terminate all life that doesn't suite him (more like Nazi genocide then Palpatine's idea of "subjection" of inferior races).

TRUE EVIL is when one sick bastard takes a very small peeling knife and cuts off someones head just because he doesn't like him; and then, while he's still bleeding, he spits down his open throat. That may be more SICK then evil, but it done for pure EVILNESS, not greed for power. 8O

Personally, of all the above, I DO PREFER Palpatine's methods (ironically, they seem THE LEAST violent). :twisted:

There is only one life;

There is only one truth;

There is only one EMPEROR'S GRAND PLAN.

By the way, the Emperor's not dead... he's just resting...

You have described three manifestations of evil... all of them measured by a scale of violence...

Even stealing a kid's candy is evil... but it doesn't have necessaryt o be violent... in the core it's just selfishness....

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Real evil is when the lady puts catsup or mayonnaise on my burger without asking me if I want it.

Please tell me you just spelled Ketchup wrong. 8O