[Poll] Do you enjoy playing Rebellion versus Person/Comp?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Do you enjoy playing Rebellion with a person or comp?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy playing Rebellion with a person or comp?

• Real Person all the way!!!!
    • Computer all the Way!!!!
    • I dont care as long as I play Rebellion!!!
    • Get a life Admiral_Antilles!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Another problem is that only one side can have a Death Star. I tried giving it to the Rebels once and the Imperials still had contol over it in the battles but the rebels paid for it 8O , a good tactic against a friend if you don't tell them :wink:

I have tried that tactic Thrawn, it works wonders, sadly only once though. :cry:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just like playing against the computer, when I know I can beat the computer all the time I will play against real people, because real people are always better than a computer. 8)
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

I just like playing against the computer, when I know I can beat the computer all the time I will play against real people, because real people are always better than a computer. 8)
Some people, not all. :twisted:

I will play against real people, because real people are always better than a computer.
Real people? :lol: Are there fake people as well? :lol: Just joking. :wink:

this is way off topic but, were did you get that avatar SOCL?
Slightly off topic. Sorry, Elvis, just give us a few posts. I like Gimpy from the Undergrads and found this great picture of him with in stormtrooper without a helmet and found him in normal clothes with a stormtrooper helmet. Scath was nice enough to get them for me, put them together, and ta-da! I have a whole bunch more (not gifs, but pics of Gimpy), but this is my favorite! :D Hey, Scath, again: thanks! :D

Guest Scathane

That only goes to show you: I'm an extremely nice guy!
Indeed! :lol::?
I resent your using those lol and confused emoticons, SOCL...

:) Right, I've given you your few posts. :) Time to get back on something vaguely approximating topic. :):lol:

An Imp vs Imp mod would be very cool. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah if you can come up with a plot that would explain your lead Jedi on one team dissapearing off somewhere etc etc. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
Yeah if you can come up with a plot that would explain your lead Jedi on one team dissapearing off somewhere etc etc. :)
He's a Luke clone going to train with a Yoda clone? :roll:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Yes, but an Inpstar versus Impstar battle wopuld see just who had more tactical genious. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well no, Unless you want to see who's better Masn or Machine. But no, Mainly My theory was thought with the thought of PvP in mind. :D

You have to play against the computer, its the only way to go. Admiral about time you went by 500 posts, I thought it would take you 2 days. :lol::lol:
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.