[Poll] Do you enjoy playing Rebellion versus Person/Comp?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Do you enjoy playing Rebellion with a person or comp?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy playing Rebellion with a person or comp?

• Real Person all the way!!!!
    • Computer all the Way!!!!
    • I dont care as long as I play Rebellion!!!
    • Get a life Admiral_Antilles!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Thats too bad dude21, I looked forward to you coming to play the RPG. Oh well, If you change you're mind you know where to find me. :D

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Usually me and Jedi44 and sometimes bill will post back and forth for about an hour to 2 a day.

There are two RPG threads in the RPG section. One is Antilliles's Shadow Squad Thread where he spents that two hours describing battles against theYuuzhan Vong and the other thread is the one where any of the participants posts a contribution to the plot. A subplot, a twist, whatever. We are roleplayig as different chars entangled in a three way war against the Yuuzhan Vong, a Yuuzhan Vong faction, the Empire and the Rebel Alliance.

You might want to read some of it, it's an interesting story with a couple of mad twists on the way. There is also the summary if you decide to catch on the story, or there is Antilliles thread if you're only for the battles.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey i also post in the "Start" thread, and we are working a really cool plot right now in the "Shadow Squadron" Thread. No matter where you post though dude21 its all fun. :D

Along with what Trej said, you also have a subplot about a faction within the Empire under the command of the Supreme Commander of Joint Special Operations who is waging a war to save the galaxy against the Vong. Like Trej said, it's all quite interesting.

And with that, SOCL posts his 1500th post and BOOM!, he is a WARLORD!!! :D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen:

This isn't as emotional as when I made the treasured rank of grand admiral, but oh well! :D:mrgreen:

Congrats SOCL, consider it like this: Thrawn was a Warlord of the Emperor, not all Grand Admirals were....

And there has been a schism among the Vong due to the involvement of a Jedi Student. Warmaster RJiuvan Shai decided to leave Supreme Overlord Shimraa to act on his own...

And along the way there are lost Jedi, an endangered Skywalker, and the usual conflict of Sith and Jedi...Alll in all an interesting story...

Yes thats right Trej, Thrawn was a warlord over the outer rim, right?
I don't think warlord has its areas of power, like a moff would. In this case it was probably like some honorary title (Warlord of the Empire, Servant of the Emperor), kind of how Augustus Caesar was named by the Roman Senate as: Father of the Nation, Son of God, etc.

Warlord was among the highest honors for the Emperors servants... But just honorary, it had no effect on the military hierarchy also no area of power...

Warlord was among the highest honors for the Emperors servants... But just honorary, it had no effect on the military hierarchy also no area of power...
I seem to recall we had an arguement over that point some time ago. I'm glad to see we agree on that. :D

Well he deserved his titles.
INDEED!

I seem to recall we had an arguement over that point some time ago. I'm glad to see we agree on that. :D

I know better than to start arguing about that... :D